Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 pm

He giggled lightly, his eyes narrowed.
"Did you have fun Albany?"
He approached her, until he was standing in her light.
"I can make it oh so real for you, would you enjoy that princess? I can make sure that you never escape that, turn it into the deepest depths of reality for you." He whispered, running his finger along the tear soaked cheek. "I have just the thing to make this better for you."

He padded out the room, only to return a few moments later another chain wrapped around his hand.
"Albany?" Haru whispered, his eyes large with fright. "What the fuck did you do to her." He yelled at Master as he noticed the state the Albany was in. Lunging at him, he was pulled back by the thick chain around his neck.
"Ah ah ah." He replied, wagging his finger at him. He turned back to Albany, a small smirk on his face. Brandishing a metal rod, he smiled lightly.
"Now, you're going to tell me what's in your blood which causes you to have those fingers, every time you refuse, pretty boy here gets another hundred volts." He pushed the rod into Haru's mouth, securing it either side of his head. "Time to start talking I think."

--

She started to laugh at his face.
"You don't have to ask for cupcakes, just say you want one and I'll bake, I don't mind." Sweeping the brush over Altons face one last time, she put the brush down a content smile on her face. "There you go, you look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm

She shivered softly, trying to stop the tears that had yet to slow their treacherous fall down her pale cheeks. Choking on the last few whimpers that escaped her terrified lips, body still quivering as she lifted her head to glance over to Haru briefly. She bowed her head once more, eyes locking on the floor as she felt herself tremble.
"T-that's what this was...was about?" She shook her head in disbelief, trying to control her obvious fear of the Master's threat.
Unable to lie at the risk of having him harm Haru, but unable to tell the truth because it was impossible.
"I-I can't tell you" She whispered, feeling herself shiver in anticipation of what she assumed would happen.
"P-please don't...don't hurt him...please?...please just...just...I can't say..." She clenched her eyes shut, turning her head away, thankful at her flowing red locks decision to fall forward and shelter her once more.
"Please don't hurt him" She whimpered.

--

Alton puffed up his hair playfully.
"Oh you really think so? Absolutely wonderful!" He put on his most feminine voice and let out a truly girlish giggle.
"Now I guess us gals shall go out on the town and take tea with the king"
He fluttered his eyelids and lay back, posing in a flirtatious manner.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm

He tutted a light frown on his face.
"Wrong answer." He pressed a switch, much to the muffled protests of Haru. A mere 100 volts coursed through his body. He screwed up his face as the uncomfortable sensation ran through his body.
"Now Albany, let me make this clear. I will now double that number and add it to the previous one, so it will be 300 volts. I think it'll be time to talk soon."
Pressing the switch off, he turned to face her, skepticism on his features.

--

She stared at him, her eyes wide.
"You scare me sometimes Alton. But if you wish to have tea with the king of this village, well that won't be too hard. Grab your coat honey, lets go down to the pub."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm

She kept her eyes on the ground, aware of his eyes on her. She tensed and shook her head.
"I...would tell you...if I could...but I...I can't...so just stop...it's pointless...I can't tell you...you're wasting your time...why can't you see that?"
She felt another lump rise in her throat as more tears trickled down her cheeks. The conversation could go nowhere, no matter what she told him, what chance was there that he'd believe her. She was no scientist, her blood was...blood, was there more to it than that? She cringed, just thinking about her blood made the dream rise up in her mind once more.
"Just stop..."

--

"Oh that sounds simply delightful darling, we'll sip tea like gentlewomen and talk of the latest fashion and-...wait...what?..." He shook his head and snuggled into the seat.
"I'm not leaving the house like this!" He whined. "You can't make me"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:10 pm

He sighed, throwing the switch up higher until the dial read eight hundred.
"Maybe you are telling the truth and don't know. But.." His voice dropped to a whisper. "I might just be doing this for fun."
He pressed the button, an indistinguishable yell came from Haru, his whole body forced to tense.
Veins protruded from his body as the electricity ran riot throughout his system. Flicking the switch off, Haru slumped, his legs no longer able to sustain his weight.
Dropping the button, he ran over to Albany, an idea in his mind. Pulling a syringe, similar to the one he used on M but empty, out of his pocket, he plunged it into her arm. Withdrawing the substance that lay within her body, he smiled to himself.
"Because I'm in a nice mood, I'm going to let you and your...kitten go." He released her hands and neck from the wall as well as Haru. "Thank you kindly for the blood, I'll put it to excellent use, believe me."

--

She stopped and turned slowly a look of amusement on her face.
"I can't make you? I don't believe that." She took a step closer, his coat still in hand. She sprang at him suddenly, pulling his form to the ground. Forcing him to the ground, she pulled herself onto his back, nudging him in the sides. "C'mon pony, get moving." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm

'Letting us go?' She thought it over in her mind. It didn't seem possible, and all she'd had to suffer was a single nightmarish lie, though having watched Haru in pain was certainly an added cruelty.
She didn't bother to question or protest the removal of some of her precious blood, it was a small price to pay to earn her freedom. Stepping away from the wall cautiously she darted over to Haru, dropping down beside him to wrap her arms around him, finally able to do so, eyes wide with worry.
"Haru, are you alright?" She asked softly, wishing she'd said something more useful and prevented that last shock. Already she was dreading spending any more time in the Master's view.
"C'mon Haru...let's go now ok?" She found her hand slipping to the spot where blood had been taken, a paranoid itch seeping through. She hoped he wouldn't need more.

--

He blinked in surprise, stepping forward on his hands and knees.
"Saaaai..." He whined, crawling in a circle before bucking slightly, in an effort to shrug her off.
"I'm not a pony!" He said, trying to look back at her.
"You still can't make me goooo, I'm a bad pony" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 am

He nodded lightly, gripping her waist to support himself so he could stand.
"S'ok." He muttered as he pulled the rod from his mouth, feeling the burnt flesh of his tongue. "I'm ok...I think."
Walking as fast as he could towards the door, he jumped back in fright as a huge frame of metal fell down, blocking their exit.
The Master giggled, his shoulders shaking with the maniacal laughter that threatened to burst from within.
"What? How did-? You said you would let us go!"
"This is my domain, anything I wish for will simply come to be. I don't think your little pet is telling the truth. She knows what makes her so, you can see it in her face so don't insult my intelligence. I will find out one way or another. Save us both the hassle and you two a lot of pain." His eyes glinted a twisted smile on his face.

--

"Altonnnn." She whined back, digging her heels into his sides. "Don't tell me I have to break the pony in, I'll have Pyro bring me my crop and spurs if needs be."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Something sparked inside her. Regret that she hadn't simply given him an answer, though it was buried by caution, and a sense of defiance, she was terrified, but she no longer had the option of running away, which left only one other way that made any sense.
"If your domain is so excellent then brew your own killer's touch. I can't tell you why I am as I am, keeping us here won't change that"
She lowered her eyes once more, steadying her faltering breaths.
"I know what gives me these murderous tips, how could I not? I was trained to use them. I just can't tell YOU!" She turned her back on him and returned to Haru.
"You have the mentality of a child, you wouldn't be able to handle them, grow up and ask me again" She paused as she thought over what she'd said.
She'd felt the fire rise in her throat and the words simply flow from her mouth, now she wondered how she'd even uttered them with the Master stood right behind her, her eyes glued to the floor her whole spine tingled.

--

He whined again and brought his hand up to stop her feet from digging in any further.
"Not a poooooooooony! Sai don't bring Pyro into this!...I don't want him to ride the pony too..." He frowned trying to turn his head to look at her.
"...Since when did you have the gear to go riding?...In Barnelby's house?..." Without warning he tried once more to buck her off, taking a few crouched steps forward until he hit the small box coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:01 pm

He bristled, his eyes turning black.
"You dare speak to me like that?" His voice dangerously low as he took a step forwards. Grabbing the front of her shirt, he lifted her off the ground by the collar of the fabric. Snarling he he slapped her with the back of his hand, the resounding slap echoing across the room.
Throwing her to the ground, he turned his gaze back to Haru. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he pulled out a long thin blade.
Gripping the male tightly, he placed the blade to his pale neck.
"The answer Albany, or his life."

--

"Oh I don't, but I'm pretty sure Barney has some here somewhere, especially if I show him boobs."
She jerked forward as his head hit the table.
"Awwww baby did you hurt your head?" She leaned over to rub the sore patch on his head.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 am

She'd barely felt the initial sting of the slap, eyes drawn to the one's her voice had taunted.
Her hand had reached her cheek in an attempt to sooth it, but it didn't seem to have much of an effect. She slowly pulled herself to her feet once more, face hidden under a curtain of flowing red.
"...d-don't...don't hurt him..." She sighed, head sagging lower.
"There is nothing in my blood that lets me kill by touch...it's...just...me..." She felt her hand reach up once more to stroke the tender patch of cheek.
Wiping the hair gently away from her face she forced herself to go against all she'd attempted to do, pulling her eyes to Master's face.
There was evident surprise at his features but she was too concerned for Haru to stare for too long, desperate to give the answer to save Haru's life.
"...It's what you first tried to take from me...my soul" And with that her head once again lowered itself.

--

Alton whined softly, placing his own hand to the area he assumed would soon host a lump.
"Ok Ok...I'll be a...mildly obedient pony...but you owe me!" He started walking around slowly, sighing with relief as he thought of all the other things she could have threatened him with.
Thank God she hadn't decided on reigns.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 am

He dug the blade into the supple flesh, droplets of blood oozing onto the cold steel.
"That's it?"
He didn't wait for a reply, instead dug the metal in deeper and dragged it across, a clean slit across Haru's throat. Dropping the blade to the ground, he took a step closer to Albany, allowing the free running scarlet liquid to lap at his shoes and clothes, splatters on his hands.
"So easily disposable." He sighed, a giggle forming in his throat.

Haru clutched at his throat for a moment, he couldn't breathe, just blood. Blood everywhere. Why wasn't it stopping? Oh God he was going to drown! He coughed, blackness creeping in the edges of his vision, before he slumped into a heap.
Death was blissful.

--

She nudged him forwards, keeping a tight grip on his shirt.
"C'mon pony, we'll pick up Pyro, then go out."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 am

Her legs buckled, her knees crashing into the floor as she fell, forgetting to cushion her fall with her hands.
"H-Haru!" There was a muffled cry of disbelief as her hands flew up to comfort her face, from which tears were already rolling down.
"Y-you said...you said...you killed him?!" She whimpered, body shaking, her head shot up, angry and distraught eyes shining with wetness.
"You said answer OR his life! You never said you'd take both away from me!" She forced herself to stand, stumbling over to Haru, she fell next to him, his blood soaking her clothes, still so warm.
"Haru?...please Haru...don't leave me..." She reached out to touch him, to her dismay her gloves had nearly soaked through, so she tore them off, despising those black tips. Her feathery touch slipped over him, barely able to see his face.
"Please Haru...not now...please..."
She hadn't forgotten the Master's unwelcome presence. She was now once again left on her own to face him, and now there was no point.
Silver caught her eye, just a slither through the ocean of red, she was tempted to reach out for it.
Escape while she could.

--

Alton paused letting himself sink ever so slightly to the floor.
"P-pick UP Pyro?...but he's faaaaaaaat...don't make me do iiiiiit!!"
He crawled onward, out through the living room door. He neared the kitchen and was able to hear the scurrying of feet, wolf into human there was the distinctive sound of laughter. Even as he caught sight of Pyro's face, Alton knew that he'd been spying on him, and had seen his made up face.
"Who's a pretty boy then?" He cackled.
"Heeeeey! shuddup!" Alton hissed, his cheeks reddening.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 am

He remained unfazed by her outburst, a small smirk on his face.
"Next time, hold your tongue and remember who you are speaking to. Of course there are ways to get him back...It just requires.." He paused. "...payment. But if you want it you need to act fast, before he accepts the inevitable."
He reached up, lightly tugging at one of the hoops that pierced his lip.
"Your choice Albany."

--

Sai bit her lip to stop herself from laughing, but almost fell off the smooth curve of Alton's back in the process.
"Awww don't be mean Pyro, he looks just like you did." He tilted her head slightly. "You guys could be brothers...you're both cross dressers after all."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 am

"My...choice?"
Her fists clenched as she stood once more, desperately trying to tear her eyes away, save her tears.
"I suppose I did forget who I was talking to. A spoilt brat. Nothing more. Why should I expect you to be reasonable?" She shook her head softly.
"I wouldn't blame him for excepting his own death...It wouldn't be fair to..." She wiped her tears, lifting her head to glare over at him.
"Why would I want to drag him back to this? Why would I let you hurt him again? Tell me why, convince me, bastard" She folded her arms, eyes on the form she despised most of all.
"Call it my choice if you wish. But I see no choice. Were I to give you my soul, were you to give him back his life in return, then what?"

--

"HEY! He doesn't look like I did...I looked much better, and excuse me for liking, vintage clothing"
Alton rolled his eyes, leaning his head back so he could look up at his rider.
"Saaaaaai, I look better riiiiight?" He whined, trying to give the largest puppy dog eyes possible.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:04 am

His lip curled slightly, his arms folded across his chest.
"You know why. You wouldn't be able to live with yourself, knowing you've aloud an innocent to die, one who's given himself to you so completely he was willing to sell himself for your protection. Tell me, can you handle that level of guilt?" He hissed, tapping his foot idly. "Because I don't think you can, I don't think you can stand having him in hell with your father because if I ask , he will be in torment for eternity. Simple as."

--

"I-erm-I-You're both as pretty as each other." She closed her eyes, trying to prevent the mental scarring the she could feel on her brain. What is heard cannot be unheard She thought to herself. "Need drink now." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 pm

"Eternity?..."
The term was too long to comprehend. A foreverness of pain, all because of her, no, All because of the Master, she would have to remember that, because the urge to blame herself was strong, too strong.
"Eternity...all because of me..." She murmured, soft trickles of water gracing her face.
"No...I don't suppose I could live with myself...and death would be just as pointless...fine" Her head bowed in defeat, eyes sweeping the floor, the sea of blood matching her tear filled eyes.
"You win" She whispered, trembling in an effort to fight off her approaching sobs.
"Bring him back...and it's yours"

--

Alton muttered to himself angrily, already resuming his almost impossible crawl.
"Where are you going?" Pyro asked through consuming laughter.
"Puuuub" Alton groaned, padding down a small flight of stairs with difficulty, the front door not too far.
"Why?!" Pyro called out after him.
"Cause my sister's a big fat meanie!" Alton replied.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 pm

He tilted his head, a wide grin splayed on his pale face.
"A wise choice."
He padded over to a large stone wall, tapping the bricks with his pale fingers for a few moments.
He blinked, remembering what he was supposed to be doing.
"Oh right...LUCIFER!" He yelled into the almost empty room. "GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!"

--

"And you love her for it." She replied, bending down to plant a kiss on his cheek. "Is Pyro wanting to come with us, alcohol does...interesting things to me."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Her head only lifted when she heard a light hissing sound, as if something were bleeding through the wall. And it looked as though it was. For the figure which now stood next to the Master had simply bled it's way into the room.
Black as midnight hair blocked her eyes from finding their way into his, which was somewhat saddening, for she'd longed for those eyes for so long. The room had grown increasingly colder, but it was familiar, comforting in it's own hellish way.
The head turned to look upon the body that lay in it's own blood. There was no reaction but for the shrug he gave.
"Hm" He stepped over to Albany, looking down at her to inspect what had become of his daughter in her absence from Hell.
Her heart almost died away further as she spied the look of disappointment on his visible features, and she fell into him. His body was unmoving but he allowed for her to wrap her arms around him, seeking that brief feeling of protection, she barely noticed when he gently took her hand from his side.
His finger slid along her skin, nail slicing it neatly. But no blood sought to escape, there was instead a bright light which radiated from under her skin. The light began to seep from her skin, as his hand drew away it clung to his fingers, sweeping in between them like a soft wisp of amber cloud which flickered weakly, like a dying heartbeat.
The wisp eventually broke away, leaving the cut in her hand to seal itself.
A hand stroked her dimly shining hair and cold emotionless lips pecked her forehead before he tore himself away entirely.

The silenced feet strolled over to the lifeless male. From within his jacket he withdrew yet another wisp, this one full of a glimmering light, a soul alive with life to give. A finger traced the throat which in turn began closing over, leaving a fresh new scar, then the hand slid over his chest and up to his mouth, where the wisp floated toward, slipping through the pale lips. Within seconds, the heart began beating, new blood pumping it's way through him.
Stepping away from the boy Lucifer returned, lifting his hand he watched the wisp trace his fingers, before holding it out for the Master.
"Anything else?" He said, in a bored tone, eyes flitting over Master's features.

--

"Interesting?" Pyro uttered. Slipping on his shoes he leapt to his feat, darting after them excitedly.
"I'm there!" He sang, grinning his wildest.
"Might love her but I don't like that fat thing" Alton grumbled.
"FAT?!" Pyro hissed, jumping onto Alton's already caving spine, causing him to grunt painfully.
"I am NOT fat!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Master reached out taking the wisp into his hand.
"Nothing else, unless you plan to head to Barnelby's to tell him the...good news. I'm pretty sure he'll want a look at this."
He turned to face Albany.
"Pleasure doing business with you."
He walked out of the room, trailing the smokey wisp between his fingers.

He took a breath, the pain in his throat causing him to instinctively raised a hand and massage where the wound once was.
"What..happened?" He pushed himself onto his elbows, the short sentence tearing up the flesh of his throat. He cast his eyes to Albany, her gloves gone along with the blackened tip.
"No...Albany, say you didn't.."

--

"Heyyyy! No fatties on the pony!" She turned and pushed him off. "You need to walk, because I'm riding you back." She giggled winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

She didn't answer at first. Her eyes seemed almost cloudy and they had been focused on the figure that once again bled through the cold wall.
"I...I...I didn't...didn't want you to suffer...because of me" She lifted her hand so that she could inspect it. It looked almost new, the black, rotten look the tips always seemed to have radiated, gone.
"...Hell...you didn't deserve Hell...it was the only way Haru...I don't want you to die" She slumped to the floor, with her soul gone, there seemed to be an empty space somewhere inside her, one that made her temporarily block out Haru's voice. She suddenly felt very tired, a hand reaching out to stop herself from completely collapsing on the bloodied floor.

--

Alton sighed with relief as the heavy weight was pushed from his sagging form.
"Can I ride him back too?" He asked, padding out of the front door and onto the dusty ground.
"Ride me back? pfft, don't try to be funny Al, I don't swing that way"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:06 pm

He shook his head lightly, catching her weary form before it hit the ground.
"You shouldn't of..." He muttered, stroking her scarlet hair lightly as he pulled her into his lap. "You actually shouldn't have, I don't deserve anything like that. I would've happily stayed there if it meant you'd be ok."
He looked around, realising they were completely on their own.
"I think we could run for it..." Not waiting for an answer, he picked her up gently, trying to ignore the searing pain in his throat. Padding across the blood stained floor, he slid out of the door.
The Master stood before them, running wildly to himself.
"Yup, get the hell out of my sight." He told them both, pointing his finger to the wall, a door shifting into place. Narrowing his eyes at the other male, he gripped the handle and opened it, stepping into the fresh air outside.

--

She blinked at Pyro.
"You don't go that way? Awww what a pity, I was sure you would for me."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Albany let her head lean into Haru's chest, a pang of guilt striking her as she realised he was carrying her so soon after being thrust back into the world, but she was too tired to ask him to put her down.
She'd tensed at Master's voice but it was less frightening with the emptiness she felt inside, stealing any emotion and using it to fill the gap in vain.
"Haru...I wouldn't be ok if you weren't here...I'd never be ok..." Her hand twisted weakly in his shirt, thankful that the fabric had never had the chance to go cold. She nuzzled into him gently, admiring the strange tips, lacking the deadly touch, lacking any threat of harming another life again, all it had cost was her soul.

--

Pyro paused, as if considering her statement.
"Weeeell...If I thought I might get something in return...I might dip into the forbidden zone...just for you" Pyro found himself picturing just that in his mind, while Alton felt the colour leave his face.
"Saaaaai...that's not even funny"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 am

He shook his head at her words.
"You'd be fine, that's how things work around here." He smiled lightly, ignoring the trembling sensation in his legs. "I don't know where we are..." He whispered, unsure of where to head. The home behind them ahd already disappeared over the horizon.
"I think we might have to sleep where we fall tonight.."

--

She tapped the back of his head lightly.
"It's hilarious and you know it. I bet you would swing that way as well, if I asked you nicely."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Her hand had started to stroke the warm material lovingly, feeling lost without something of his to touch.
"Haru?..." She craned her neck upward to see him, rubbing her face into his chest dependently.
"Make sure we fall somewhere you'll be comfortable..."

--

Alton shuddered, temptation once again creeping in, the temptation to shove her from his form and run for all he was worth, she'd changed. And it was weird.
"Nuh uh...you'd have to do alot more than ask nicely and I know you would'nt...so there! I swing that way not now, nor in the future" His comment received only a soft indignant whine.
"You wouldn't swing that way for me? I thought you loved me Al!"
Alton groaned, padding along until a thought struck him.
"Can't you just ride wolfy me?...I'd be more cooooomfy"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm

"Anywhere will be comfy after...that." He shuddered lightly at the thought of returning to the Masters place. "Are you ok?" He asked, unsure of how she was doing, only aware of her nuzzling into his chest. Spotting a large tree, he walked up to it, sitting under the dip in the bark, the wind dying away. He kept her on his lap, blinking in order to keep himself awake.

--

She huffed lightly.
"No, I like you like this, besides we're almost there now." She grinned, the track turning into a proper path. "And if you go in there like a wolf, they'll shoot you." She stated, forcing her smile down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: