Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Sanctuary: Simple and Clean

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:11 am

"No.", he replied strongly. "It's not a burden to begin with. If anything she's a blessing...at least I have something to remind people of me when I leave you know...not that I only think of her as an item...you know what I mean.". He walked behind the couch and leaned over placing both arms around her neck, "You shouldn't block out the light like that...", he slowly opened his palm, allowing a small softly-glowing sphere to take form in it.

He placed the light on her shoulder as he stepped back from her and dug both hands into his pockets and looked around the house once more now only noticing the pictures of the mother and child together. Not a single photo of himself with either of the two. A photo of him on his own, sitting on the beach watching the sunset, was placed on a shelf in the middle of a few trinkets and knick-knacks. "To be honest...It doesn't look like I even fit in this picture at all.", he took the picture and looked at himself attempting to recall how simple life was back then.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 am

"Sometimes to think clearly you need the darkness." But she let her arm fall to her side, the light from the sphere shining softly, forcing her to open her eyes. Pushing herself into a sitting position, she shook her head gently. "You only think you don't fit because you've never seen yourself in this situation. I think you do..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:16 pm

"That's a bit correct I guess. But the darkness...it blocks your better judgement. But if someone with such a strong light, such as yourself, is willing to let the darkness into their heart...I guess...I have no choice but to trust you then.", he twisted his palm swiftly and the light died out leaving behind a quick flash of light before vanishing from existence.

"You think....I fit? Coming from you. That means a lot. But I can't seem to shake the feeling that it just isn't right...I mean, for the past year, I've only dreamed of seeing you again...and now it's this dream has become reality...and it's overwhelming me...I'm just afraid...that I might wake up...and you'll be gone forever...again.".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

"I'm not going anywhere as long as you don't...I would've moved by now if it wasn't for the woods. I'm not risking taking Raegan in there, it's hard enough fending them off from here." She shook her head, with a smile. "Then you came back and now I don't have those thoughts...I don't want to lose you again. But I have no choice in the matter do I?" Although the question was rhetorical, she pressed on it as if she wanted an answer that would never come. Moving from the couch, she glanced out the window where Alexa was being successfully beaten in a 'who can swing higher' contest. She turned back to face him. "I really don't want you to leave again."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 pm

He shook his head, "I cant. I can't lie to you like that. There's no easy way to explain my situation right now. But I can just tell you this. I can't stay here forever. Heck! All I got here is two days. Anymore and it would kill...her.", he shook off the thought. "But she happened to mention a way on how I could stay here...but it costs too much. My life isn't worth the death of two others.".

He watched as Alexa played with his newly found daughter. "Can we join them...?", he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:39 pm

"I wish you had the ability to be selfish." Kicking herself mentally for even suggesting it. "Maybe not to you, but I would very happily murder everyone in this damn town if you could stay, so don't ever say the cost is too much when you don't know what I'll do." She ranted, before finding the strength to silence herself. Glancing back out of the window her shoulders relaxed. "Of course we can if you want. You just have to keep talking to her, eventually she'll respond." She warned him, knowing the child would become a mute almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 pm

He pulled her into his chest softly and wrapped both arms around her, finally embracing her presence after so long all he could do was sigh with relief as all stress seemed to melt away from his almost harsh life. "But that's why I liked you in the first place...you'd stop at nothing to get what you wanted. I'm glad to see the girl I fell for is still the same.", he smiled softly.

"I can only imagine a child being able to form a word after a missing part of it's life returns for a limited time...she's too young to understand it all anyway. Perhaps...it's best...if I don't tamper with her at all...I don't wanna cause anymore pain to her heart. She already believes that I'm either dead or just ran out on you guys...but as you can see both are far from the truth...What should I do?", he placed a hand on the window as if reaching out to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:56 pm

She leaned back into the touch, letting it consume her.
"I don't know what you should do. You should go speak to her. At least that way you have a reason to come back again once you leave, right?" She questioned, turning around in his arms. She tilted her head up, lips brushing against his. "Don't you think that if you spent some time with her, that's the memory that will stay? The one that will make her happy and she'll know that her father isn't just some deadbeat who ran off. One day she'll be old enough to understand and I'll be able to tell her. She'll know it's not your fault and that you did still acknowledge her instead of worrying about damaging her."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:06 am

The touch of her lips lit a flame inside of him, one that had long since died out before he left this place more than a year ago. "I know what you mean...but...The memories sometimes consume as well. They can cause more pain. Believe me. I've lived with the burden of only memories of you...and everyone else here. it hurts a lot more. If you meant nothing to me...then I probably wouldn't have cared at all..", his eyes closed slowly and his arms lowered down her back stopping around her waist, he locked his hands together.

"Besides...she shouldn't carry the burden of knowing someone as dark as me. I mean...it's the reason why I was sent away instead of Alexa's brother...my heart was darker than his. I'm a danger to everyone around me...especially those I hold closest to my heart.", he let go of her and stepped away. "I'm not sure what to do...I wouldn't mind having another reason to give up more of myself to return here in a few years from now...", a smile tugged at his lips and he gave into it.

"I love you...and I love her already...just standing here...watching...it's enough for me...the choice is all yours whether you want her to bear the pain of my loss...or not.". He turned around and stretched out his right arm, slowly opening his palm. "What do you say...?".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:26 am

"She didn't send you because you were dark. You never have been, or at least I don't see it. She only chose Dante because she has no one else. Besides, you've never brought me danger." She reminded him. "I won't pick what you should do, it's not my decision." She took a step back, staring out the window a mixture of amused and concerned spreading across her face. "If you think you should then by all means do so."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 pm

You shook his head with a reassuring look on his face, "One haven't seen it yet...and you hopefully never will...But my heart. There's a part of it that's as black as coal. Just waiting to the right time to worm it's way to the surface.". He took her hand and headed for the front door. "Enough of the serious talk, I've got no more to explain and I don't really wanna get into anything else right now...".

"Right now...", he echoed. "Right now. I guess, I just wanna play with my daughter for a while.". He stepped out the door and made his way round to the back, using the same route he had watched Alexa take when they got their. He felt his heart warm as the femme and the little girl came into sight. "Raegan...?", he said plainly. Standing straight with both hands buried in his pockets and his hood pulled over his head, he looked down at the girl and smiled. "Hi.".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Lea allowed herself to be dragged around the side of the house, deciding not to tell him they could've simply gone through the back door. She was worried as the child stared at him for a moment blinking. Without saying a word Raegan walked up to him, grabbing onto his sleeve and standing on her tiptoes, knocking his hood down.
"Looks better." She told him. "Everyone's prettier when you can see their face." She told him, passing him a smile before turning back to Alexa, whose sandcastle split down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:31 pm

The hood fell off and rested against his back once again, getting down to his knees he gave her a bright smile, "That's really nice of you. But I bet I look kinda silly right now.", he chuckled softly. Racing a hand through his blond hair he sat back on the ground. "Wait.", he said quickly as she turned back to Alexa.

"I'm not really sure how to do this.", he admitted. Stretching out his right arm and opening his palm slowly, he introduced himself, "My name's Roxas...I...I...I left this place more than a year ago. Your mom and I were the best of friends...I guess all I'm asking of you is...do you wanna be my friend as well?", he smiled. keeping his hand outstretched he awaited her hand to take his.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 am

"Not silly, you look pretty." She argued, standing by her previous statement. "You don't have to ask. If mama says you're okay then you're okay. Which means that I can be friends with you." She told him, gripping his index finger lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Chuckling softly he fell back onto the ground and looked up at her, "Great then. I guess we're friends.". He turned his head and looked over at Lea, "Why you just standing there like some sorta zombie?", he asked jokingly. Lifting himself with one hand he felt a presence split through the air and his smile faded instantly. "It's not safe here anymore. I need you all to run!", he shouted as he rolled onto his feet.

Swinging his right hand, a new blade forged itself in his grip. The handle was a pale-grey colour that connected simply with the blade's rain-guard which was shaped as two angelic wings spreading outwards, one of which looked as though it had been broken off, the wings connected with a red heart shaped gem on the hilt and the long, thin, platinum blade stretched outwards and curved into a heart shape with a small notch in it as though it was still missing something.

He looked at the weapon in amazement, "What happened to it...". He swung the blade and held it out defensively. Three figures materialized in front of them, "You didn't think we'd let you get away that easily. Did you, Roxas?". Each figure was wearing a white hooded jacket with the hoods pulled over their faces. The center figure was more built up than the other two who were still coming into existence, long strands of black hair flowed out from under his hood and a amber coloured eye could be seen glowing faintly as the wind blew his hood off of his face every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:02 pm

"No way in hell am I running." Lea snapped, turning to face Alexa. "Get her out of here alive or God help you." She threatened the girl, who took the child into her arms, racing out the yard.
She held two fingers over her palm on the opposite hand, calming herself as a light blue glow entwined her fingertips.
"Shadow return to darkness." She whispered, the less materialised of the three vanishing on the spot. "I'm sorry, I don't know how to do the other two, he was less apart of our world than the other two. I can help slow them down, but I can't keep it up for long." She warned him.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm

He nodded quickly as she spoke, not wanting to be caught off guard he simply kept his gaze fixed on the two remaining hooded figures, one of which wasn't done materializing yet, "Well then I guess we can make this a fair fight.". He charged at the center figure, "I'm sending you right back into that hell hole!", he jumped and slammed the blade downwards on the figure.

With one hand outstretched, the figure simply stopped the blade with a long black-steeled katana taking shape in his grip. A faint purple glow now surrounded the figure and his eyes grew brighter. "In this world our limits are broken Roxas. The rules of Nega-Terra don't have any effect on us.", a smile could be seen drawing itself on the figures emotionless face. Smashing it's free hand into his chest Roxas was sent flying back.

Hitting the ground with a loud thud and a soft groan he sprawled back to his feet and held the blade outstretched. "Who the hell sent you guys after me anyway? And why? I left fair and square!".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Lea narrowed her eyes, anger pulsing through her veins. She clutched the top of her arm, trembling in fury as Roxas hit the ground.
"How dare you. How can you come into my fucking world and defy our laws?" She snarled, tips of her fingers sparking with electricity, itching to release the energy. "You're not...taking him from me again." Pupils dilating, muscles tensing and teeth lengthening she realised she couldn't hide her secret for any longer, the tainted blood that ran within her threatening to force her to succumb to the new found ecstasy as her body took on a form unnatural to it's own.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 am

The figure glared at Lea, with a taunting smirk on his face he spat at her, "You honestly thin this is some surprise to us girl. You don't know the first thing about Anti-Terra. You're only going to end up hurting yourself and everyone else around you if you don't calm down.".

Roxas looked at Lea in a mixture of confusion and a sense of fear, "Lea...?", he watched as her body twisted into morphed into something he hadn't seen in his life. Turning his gaze to the figure as it spoke. "What the hell did you do to her?!". He slid sideways as the figure dashed, sword-ready in Lea's direction. Knowing that in her current state she couldn't fend for herself he smacked the opposing blade upwards and slashed at the figure chest.

Soon enough the second figure was upon him as well, smashing what seemed to be an elbow into the back of his neck, he onto the ground face first. Grunting in pain, he struggled to get into a kneeling position.

"Honestly, boy, you just don't give up.", said the more muscular figure now towering over him. He raised a leg readying it for a finishing blow to the head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm

"No." She yelled, pummeling the male in the side, knocking him off balance. "Bastard." She practically screamed at him, straddling the figure punching him in the face.Taut muscles pulsing underneath her shirt as the adrenaline rushed to them, it felt like she was breaking in half body twisting further into it's abnormal form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary: Simple and Clean   Sanctuary: Simple and Clean - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: