Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Simplicity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:10 am

"You could always try...that might be fun actually." Ayame said, smile slowly tugging at her mouth. Hisoka scowled at his sister, "No fair Aya! I'm horrible at keeping secrets from you!" He protested. "I know you are," She grinned. "Which I've never understood. I've always been able to keep stuff secret from you...like Willow, just for an example..." She added, giving her twin innocent eyes. "Anata wa Ayachan mesu inu desu." (You're a bitch Aya) He said while rising to his knees. "It was mean to keep her a secret..." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around Willow's waist, resting his head in her lap. Ayame couldn't help but laugh at the sad puppy eyes her brother gave her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 am

Willow shrugged quietly. "It was fair, I mean, she kept you a secret from me. She only bothered to tell me she had a twin six months after I was talking to her and even then she had no choice because I was sat on the counters when you walked in." Running her fingers through his hair, she grinned quietly. "Still, the look on your face when you saw me..." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 am

Hisoka smiled up at Willow, an embarassed blush on his cheeks. Ayame rocked forward, covering her mouth while laughing at her brother. "You shush!" He demanded, pointing at her. She held her hands out, "I didn't say a thing..." She replied innocently. Rolling his eyes, Hisoka turned back to Willow. "Sorry. I just couldn't believe miss anti-social over here had any friends, especially any as attractive as you..." He grinned. "Not to mention the fact that I didn't even have a clue you existed, and when I saw you...I knew you were...like us...different, for lack of a better word." He admited.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:39 am

"I just attract freaks." Willow teased, leaning back on her elbows. "Actually, I became friends with her because some of the kids knocked the books out of her hand, so I stopped to help her pick them up." She shrugged. "They're not...bad people. Just very angry about things they can't control."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 am

"Why did you do that, by the way? Stop and help me? I've always wondered that..." Ayame asked quietly, staring down at her clasped hands. Hisoka looked up at his sister, feeling the uncertanty radiating from her. "I mean it was only a few books, and it's not like we had ever spoken before..." She added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Willow shrugged. "Why not? As you said it was only a few books and you looked like you needed a friend. I may not be able to sense you but I know the only reason you didn't punch me away is because you could sense me." She said, linking her fingers together. "It was just nice to stop and help I guess this world is just so...grah sometimes. Makes me sick to think about. But a little kindness goes a long way." Tilting her head back Willow lay back on the bed properly, thin arm slung over her eyes. A small sigh escaped her lips. "That's the only reason. Seriously Aya. May seem weird but it's true."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Ayame let out a small noise, shaking her head. Hisoka reached over, grasping his twins hand. "Ayachan..." He whispered. She shook her head, giving him a reasuring smile. "It's okay aniki." She said, patting his hand. Looking over to Willow, she gave her an ironic smile. "It doesn't seem weird, it seems...simple." She said softly. "I guess it just never occured to me that you would do it out of sheer kindness. Like you said, this world is messed up. To find someone who does something without an ulterior motive..." She explained. Leaning across the bed, Ayame kissed Willow's cheek. "Domo arigato gozaimasu, Willow-chan." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:54 am

Willow flashed her a grin. "Bit late on the thank you's but I'll take it. And you're very welcome." She replied, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "Now that I think about it, it was a weird thing to do. Huh, guess next time I'll just pass by so the God kids don't think I'm trying to destroy them." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 am

"I said thank you back then too!" Ayame protested. A grin crossed her face, "Okay, so maybe it was more of a mumbled thanks, but it was still a thanks!" She laughed. "I never thought you were trying to destroy us." Hisoka said softly, looking up at Willow. "That's because you're thinking with the wrong head." His sister mumbled, teasing him. He shot her a dirty look, narrowing his eyes, "And what's your excuse?" He challenged. Ayame shrugged, "No excuse. Once she made the choice to stop and help me, I knew she would be a part of my life, our lives...I just didn't know in what capacity." She explained with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 am

"You're just jealous that I'm having fun with him and not you Aya." Willow teased, picking up the stirring child, petting her silvery hair in a soothing manner in an attempt to ease her awake properly. "Besides, don't think it's your choice that I came into your lives." She murmured, ignoring the squirming child in her lap. "Easy baby, get you something to eat in a second. You can wait a little bit yeah?" She told Raegan, kissing the top of her head gently. "Then you can go outside and play yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 am

"I never denied that I'm jealous." Ayame teased back, sticking her tongue out. Reaching over, she softly petted the childs hair. "What did you have in mind for breakfast for her? I can go make it." She offered.
"What did you mean that you didn't think it was our choice that you came into our lives?" Hisoka asked, eyes narrowing in suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:50 am

Putting Raegan on her feet, she stood up, gently nudging her down the stairs. "Don't you think it's a bit coincidental that I ended up in this town? You're not registered as...abnormal in my world. They knew it would be dangerous for me to come here and this is still where they put me." Willow murmured. "And she'll eat just about anything. Little rubbish bin."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:00 am

"I'll make crepes then. Been craving those for a while now." Ayame mumbled, glancing back at her brother, willing him to ask the right question. "So what, it was fate that you were sent here? Or do you think someone from your side knew about us?" Hisoka asked. "My guess is the second. The question is why?" Ayame said softly, setting out ingredients. Hisoka nodded, "And who... Who in your world would have the knowledge about us, and have enough power to keep us from being registered as abnormal?" He asked. His sister shook her head, measuring out flour. "And what would it gain them? What would you absorbing my, Hikun, and Satoru's powers gain people in your world?" She asked, whisking the batter, glancing at Willow.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Willow shook her head, tying her hair up into a silvery knot. "No, even those on my side wouldn't be stupid enough to put me here if they knew. Our world feeds on yours, uses the energy you create and vice versa. If I destroyed this world my own plane would be useless and fall into destruction." Brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, she sighed. "I guess it's lucky Satoru took some of mine. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay here right now."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 am

"Pretty damn big coincidance." Hisoka muttered, pouring maple syrup down the center of some of the finished crepes, rolling them up with a fork. Ayame moved to the fridge, taking out some juice, while Hisoka pulled out plates and glasses. "Do you think he would like some?" Ayame asked, inclining her head towards the door. Hisoka placed two crepes on a plate, cutting them up, then set them on the table with a glass of juice for the child. "Here you go sweetie." He said with a smile. "What do you think this all means?" Ayame asked, holding out a plate to Willow.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:42 pm

"I don't know." Willow sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose, ripping a crepe up into small pieces, and dipping them into some golden syrup. "It's could all be just a coincidence, nothing more nothing less but it seems a bit suspicious."
Raegen picked up the crepes on the fork, shoveling them into her mouth with rapid speed. "Fanks." She said through her mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 am

"Seems more then a bit suspicious." Ayame mumbled, taking a seat at the table. "You're welcome." She replied to Raegan, unable to supress a smile.
"I just don't know what someone would gain from it..." Hisoka commented, saying what both he and his twin were thinking. Opening the back door, he poked his head out. "Taryn, there's breakfast in here if your hungry."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 pm

"I'm good." Taryn called back into the house. "Caught something this morning." He grinned, idly stoking the small fire he had created in the back garden, a spit placed over the top.
Willow stirred the syrup into the crepes. " Suspicious..." She muttered. "Sometimes it's better not to know I guess."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:06 am

"Thank the gods our yard butts up to the woods, it would be damn hard to explaine why some guy is cooking on a make shift bonfire in our garden." Hisoka muttered, returning to the table. Ayame laughed softly, shaking her head. "I just hope Obaasan is in a good mood when she sees it, otherwise she might end up gutting him." She said, taking a sip of juice.
Hisoka turned in his chair towards Willow. "I don't agree. I think we need to find out why...I think we're all in danger until we do, and one thing we don't need is to be in more danger."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 am

Willow stretched her arms out, yawning softly. "We're all in danger anyway. You decided to be friends with me remember?" She cracked a grin. "I think Taryn should be the most worried about being in danger. Then again he never really cared for this 'modern' food. He says it tastes funny." She rolled her eyes, handing Raegan another glass of juice.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 am

"I never wanted to be your friend, I just wanted to fu..." Hisoka's smart ass comment was cut short by his twin's hand clamping over his mouth. "Ani o damara! There's a child present, or have you forgotten?" Ayame scolded. "Suimasen Ayachan." He mumbled, adverting his eyes, then smirked in Willow's direction, which earned him a smack to the back of the head. "Itai!" He exclaimed, rubbing the area that had been hit. "Good. I hope it hurt." She said with a smirk of her own. "And how are crepes modern? They've been around for hundreds, if not thousands of years...." Hisoka asked himself quietly. Ayame gave her brother an odd look, then shook her head. "Yes...Friends...Wait, what were we talking about?" She asked Willow, mind going blank.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Willow tilted her head. "Crepes are modern. We certainly never had them. We had dilns which I suppose are similar but they had meat in them. Maybe more like an omelette? I don't know how to describe it." She mused, running her thumb over her lip. "And if you want to continue to be friends Hisoka you should watch your tongue. Or I may rip it out." She smirked, placing her lips to her mug mumbling. "Or just put it to good use."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:20 am

Hisoka raised and eyebrow, "Your from a different dimension, or world, or whatever...maybe they just never invented crepes there, plus alot of people put meat in their crepes..." He explained, lounging back in his chair. "Hey Hikun?" Ayame said, leaning against the counter. "Yeah?" He asked, looking over his shoulder. "Shut up. No one actually cares about the history of crepes." She answered, sounding tired. "Imoto wa, kono yona meinudesu." He scowled at his twin, telling her she was a bitch. Ayame smirked back at him, "Atleast you didn't say it in English this time..."
"And how exactly, would you put it to good use?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Hisoka rubbed the back of his neck, eyes narrowing, and turned in his chair to look at his sister. "Aya?" He asked curiously. Ayame slid to the floor, resting her head on her knees. "You oka...?" He began, just to have his sister physically wave off the question. "Fine. I'm fine." She said quickly. "What's wrong?" He inquired, still rubbing his neck. He felt...off, but couldn't place why. "Nothing. I said I was fine. Just suddenly...very tired." She mumbled. Hisoka turned back to the other woman, "Are you feeling alright? I feel strange..." He asked Willow. "Stop it Hikun, you're being overly dramatic." Ayame snapped, head still on her knees. Hisoka turned in his chair, glaring at her. "What's your problem? This isn't like you." He growled. "Nothing! I told you already. Just...tired." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm

"Here." Willow shoved a cup of water in front of Aya's nose. "Drink it. It might help some." She waited for Aya to take the cup before doing the same to Hisoka, sitting in the wooden seat next to the table, watching them both.

(I had no idea what to write Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplicity.
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Chosen Academy :: Chosen Academy-
Jump to: