Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Alton smiled, his eyes closed as he sat alone at the table. He hadn't hoped that Sai would forgive him for what he had done previously, but she didnt hate him, which in itself made him happy.
There was no beer to be found, Pyro was best left alone and although Sai was in a good mood, he supposed even she needed to be alone for awhile. So he decided to offer his help to Barnelby, it was his birthday afterall.
Once he managed to open the heavy door, he spotted Barnelby sat very still, concentrating on something lying on his desk.
"What the hell is that?" He asked, watching Barnelby touch the thing with careful hands.
"My birthday present...I just can't make it work on my own"
"...Do you know how to start?"
"I think so..."
"I'll help you...just tell me what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Stumbling into her room, she allowed herself to fall face first onto her bed, snuggling into the pillow. She knew Pyro would continue using her for as long as he could get away with, sleep would be a rare luxury over the next few days so she had decided to take advantage of what she could get, eyes falling shut in mild content.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:11 am

As Pyro sat quietly in the living room with a damp cloth to his crotch, he thought angrily about Sai. True he had been successful in humiliating her, but she'd had the nerve to be angry at him afterwards, it felt like a half triumph, he wasn't finished yet. He wanted her to be sorry, for what he wasn't exactly sure anymore, was it her brief encounter with Barnelby? He didn't really care. He began to feel a sense of loneliness, the evening had cast a dark veil over the world outside of the house so there wasn't even a pleasant view to keep him entertained. He hadn't seen Sai in awhile, so he made her his target, tossing the cloth away.
He snuck into the bedroom, able to see at once that she was asleep. He strode across to the bed and slipped under the covers, sliding up to her body, he began to touch her body, feeling his way along her familiar curves, his mouth found her neck which he began to kiss and suck firmly. As the pressure of his touches increased, he changed in his tactics. He began to drag her from the bed, still caressing her body, his arms tightening around her, no doubt the sudden move would wake her, but he chose not to stop. Already he was half walking, have carrying her out of the bedroom, the kitchen door was already open as he strode down the hall, he supposed it would do.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 am

"Nnngh, can I have five more minutes?" She murmured, mind tousled in sleep, not able to make sense of what was going on around her. She let her feet drag across the floor as she dragged her across the wooden flooring. Yawning, she maneuvered her arm to rub her eyes, only to realise that she couldn't pull her left arm free. "Pyro...what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am

"Doesn't matter what I'm doing, just shut up for a goddamn second and you'll know, got it?" He bit into her shoulder as they entered the chilled kitchen, using his mouth to press her over the kitchen table, where he left her as he searched one of the cupboards for something of use to him, thankfully Barnelby kept several boxes of random pieces of equipment, including rope, Pyro didn't question why. He stepped back to the table, keeping Sai pressed down as he bound her arms behind her back.
"Hows this for an evening surprise?" He spread her legs and tied them to the legs of the table, not bothering to check if they were too tight of not. Once he'd secured her shoulders, he took a step back to admire his work.
"Perfect, you're comfy there, right?" Though he wasn't particularly interested in a response. Already he was behind her, stroking her body, rubbing up against her until he was sure the friction between their clothes created heat.
His hands crept around under her clothes, he was tugging on them to find the quickest way of removing them, he simply pulled them down around her.
"Wow, this is a good look for you..." He muttered thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:54 am

"Pyro, you're scaring me." Sai whispered, tugging against the binding that held her down. She could feel her left leg go numb, the rope cutting off the circulation. She tried to ignore his callous touches, focusing on the dull ache in her arms from being bent into an unnatural position.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:46 am

"Oh, am I?" He murmured, barely paying attention to the words uttered from her lips. He pulled on her shirt until much of her back and chest were available to his searching hands, he couldn't remove it entirely as the ropes made it virtually impossible, so he merely ripped it apart and let the shredded garment fall silently to the floor. He pulled down her pants with little difficulty and left them around her knees, where they acted like a second binding.
"Can't see why Sai, not really" His hands finally had free range of her body, and he took advantage, stroking her soft skin, kissing her neck roughly, leaving red marks and a soon to be bruise where he had sunk his teeth in. He'd left similar marks over her chest where he'd been decidedly cruel in his pinches.
"All you need to do is relax Sai, it's not really that difficult when you think about it" He returned to his kissing, not once gracing her face with his lips, denying her that, he unbuttoned himself, stroking her in hopes for some response, though he supposed her only power was to deny him that right.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:10 am

Sai bit her bottom lip, trying not to let his determination to bruise her force any sound from her. The stinging on her chest intensifying as he became rougher with each touch.
"Please...stop it." She panted, tensing up as his fingers ran between her legs, the sensation clouding her mind as she fought with her own body in a failing attempt not to react.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 pm

"I don't think I really want to, Sai" He whispered in return, pressing his manhood into her just a little, just enough to feel her sweet warmth coating him.
"And I don't think you really want me to, not before I've even started, you still have to make it up to me, this is a pretty big one for you" Despite his roughness with her outer body, his entry inside her was smooth and gentle, but it was the only tender touch he allowed and with force he proceeded to ravage her insides, thrusting thoughtlessly into her walls, claiming her again and again. It was impossible to see that there had ever been any love between them, for it was absent in his actions, or so it appeared. He became silent as he concentrated on her body, his rough kisses dotting all across her skin as if he were engraving his name into a piece of precious art.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 pm

The searing pain rippled through her body, forcing her to squeeze her eyes shut to avoid the tears that welled in her eyes from leaking down her face. Her lip split with the force she pressed on it to keep herself quiet. She didn't want the other two to come up and see her in this state, especially since Alton had already offered to punch Pyro for the previous incident. The consequence of him doing this would be all the more severe and despite his actions, not something she wished to inflict on him.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 pm

He touched her face, almost bored of her chest which would probably bear a thousand purple thumbprints come morning. The more he took her, the more he could forget about Barnelby, the less her cared, it seemed irrelevant now that he could never have what Pyro craved day in and day out. He lost all sense of how long he had been there, invading her with his relentless lust, but it was finally time to admit defeat. He'd held out for the longest time, choosing not to reward her with his seed, but he'd passed his limits, and as he tugged her hips back unto him and thrust inside that final time, he let go at last and took the heavy breaths that brought him back to the cold air of the kitchen.
For several minutes her remained there, stroking her colourful skin, an absent look upon his face. He pulled away, using her shredded clothes to clean himself before laying them across her back, for the rest of the night would be cold with the window open, and he had no intention of releasing her.
"I'm going to bed" He muttered, running a hand through his hair as he steadily made his way out.
"Good night."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Sai remained in bewilderment for a moment as Pyro walked from the room, grateful that the searing pain had dulled. She had long since lost feeling in both her arms and legs, but that didn't stop her relaxing slightly, for once being glad she had something to prop her up instead of falling to the ground. Blowing upwards into her fringe, unsticking it from head and cooling her heated skin. With a sigh she realised that she would be here all night. If he even chose to release her tomorrow. If her legs didn't fall off first.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Pyro closed his eyes as his head met the pillow, he was tired. Tired after he had taken Sai, tired after he had spent so many hours thinking of her, tired after he had forced himself to hate her very face. It had taken it's tole upon the young man. He felt strangely empty, but he decided not to dwell upon it, Sai would have that chance during her cold night in the kitchen, for now he focused on the next day and what he should do to her then.

"That it? Are you sure?" Alton asked. It was close to daybreak by the time the new arm was operational, even Barnelby looked unreasonably tired.
"I think so..." For awhile he had simply stared at it, he seemed to have forgotten how to move an arm. It took him most of his energy before he had a finger moving, it felt so strange.
"Hey! It moved!" Alton laughed, wishing he knew how something so man made could mimic something so complex, he clapped his hands excitedly.
"Try again! C'mon!" He watched as Barnelby's face became still, one of concentration and determination, tapping the finger slowly, coaxing the others into life. Suddenly a smile came upon him and he began to laugh. His flesh arm flew into the air triumphant and in the same instant, the metallic arm copied, flying up and thumping Alton hard in the face by mistake, sending him back onto the floor.
"Alton! I'm sorry!" Barnelby climbed down from his seat and helped Alton back to his feet.
"S'okay you nutter..." Alton chuckled, holding his cheek. He saw Barnelby stare at the arm, it was working, it moved so smoothly it could have been real.
"It-...I can..." He moved it around in the air, amazed that it was so coordinated, there was no explaining it, when his eyes were closed, it felt as though the arm that had been missing, he could hardly feel a difference.
"Barns...I'm gonna need something for this..."
"Oh, right...sorry, there's some lavender oil in the kitchen..." Alton nodded, walking over to the heavy lab door.
"Thanks Alton...I couldn't have-...y'know"
"I know" Alton smiled even though it hurt his cheek, and sluggishly made his way to the kitchen.
Once he reached the chilly kitchen he searched the nearest cupboard, finding the brown bottle of oil hidden toward the back, the sun outside was rising and he could see his own reflection, but behind him he saw something, and he turned suddenly.
Was it a body? No.
He sped over to the table, staring at the naked form that lay bound by it.
"Sai?!..." Without needing to think about it he tore through he bonds, catching her as she slid from the table.
"Sai...what the hell happened?" But he needn't have asked, she smelt strongly of sweat and sex, but also of Pyro, and the faintest odour of blood and frustration, mixed together it painted an extremely clear image in his head, and it made his own blood boil. He smoothed her forehead gently, though his hand trembled with the urge to strike out against the scent that coated her body
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 pm

She opened her eyes as something caught her from falling to the ground, blood rushing back into her arms.
"Hey Al..." She murmured, a faint smile on her lips. "Can I go bed now?" She asked, pupils unfocusing with the effort of talking. "It's really cold, or is it me...no I'm pretty sure it's cold."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm

He gazed down at her face, by far the clearest piece of skin left on her, the bruises she had sustained there were from Pyro's nails which were fading already. Confused with the emotions left running around his head, he gently held her to him, staring with growing anger at the bruises and scrapes left all across her chest and soft belly.
"Yeah...I guess it is pretty cold in here...I'll take you to bed right now Sai.." He snatched up the bottle of lavender oil and carried her from the frosty air of the kitchen and into the well preserved warmth of his bedroom. He gently lowered her into the bed, covering her with the thick quilt that was still warm from the previous day.
"Now, you sleep comfortably OK? You'll be nice and warm in no time..." He quietly snuggled down next to her, pecking her cheek lightly. He opened the oil, dipping his finger inside, stroking a bruise on her throat, gently layering her tender skin with the sweet smelling lavender.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:50 pm

The scent overwhelmed her senses, until she could taste lavender in her mouth. But she didn't mind, it was soothing. The warmth of the quilt enveloped her, soothing the sore muscles that laced her body. It was all to easy to fall asleep, but not before she whispered a quiet thanks.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Long into the late hours of the morning he lathered her bruises with oil, the ones on her neck seemed to have faded considerably, he supposed lavender oil wasn't the only ingredient in the bottle, lavender oil was good for bruises, but the results it was producing were unreal. He chest had been deep shades of purple, but his gentle hands had helped lesson the bright colours, he was surprised he had ignored her perfect domes, but he had been too concerned about her to set his mind to anything else. By the time he set the nearly empty bottle down it was probably close to noon. He dozed lightly, his arm across her protectively, he was woken by the sound of floorboards,, and he sat up quickly. It had to be Pyro, all of his anger from hours before came flooding back at once.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Jumping in surprise at the sound of the floorboards, Sai delved deeper under the duvet, ignoring the screaming pain in her muscles as she moved.
"I'm not here, okay?" She told him, trying to stop the unnatural shaking that seemed to have taken her over, disappearing completely under the thick quilt.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:22 pm

"...Okay Sai" Alton whispered, rubbing what he assumed was her arm through the duvet.
"You just sleep, no one's gonna disturb you while you're in here..." He was careful not to make any sound as he reached the door, listening for Pyro outside. He heard him grumble and curse from the kitchen, surprise in his voice, he must have expected Sai to still have been bound to the table, not having been there must have triggered a sense of being cheated and within moments he was headed to Alton's door. Before Pyro could knock, Alton slipped out, raising a brow at him, controlling his anger so that it hid behind a casual guise.
"Where the fuck is she?"
"Who?"
"Sai. Where the fuck did you put her? You had no right! I wasn't finished!"
"Oh...Saaaai...right. Well you see...I think you are"
THWACK!
Alton threw his fist into Pyro's jaw and sent him back with a look of utter astonishment.
"You bastard" He choked, adjusting his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:36 pm

The thump from outside shot into the room, harsh enough to make Sai shudder underneath the covers. Sliding out from underneath them, she crawled underneath the bed, like a scared child in a thunderstorm. Mentally trying to block out the shouting from outside, not caring about the pain from her bruises as they connected with the cool floor, heating up that much more.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:12 pm

"You hurt my sister, now I'm gonna hurt you" He snatched him up by the open collar of his shirt and forced him against the wall.
"What? You're acting like that because of her? You've treated her worse!"
"And what right does that give you? None!" His fist found Pyro's face again, hitting his cheek so fast and hard that he spat blood where his teeth crunched down on his tongue.
"I might have been a prick toward her before, but for that I've apologised, what you're doing is nothing short of selfish, pointless and cruel"
Another series of punches, a kick to his groin and a ferocious headbutt later, Pyro was on the ground, clutching himself, he'd barely had a chance to retaliate, and by the time he sat up in defiance, Alton had returned to the bedroom, locking the door behind him to block Pyro's entry.
"Sai?" He saw the empty bed, looking around worriedly. "Where've you gone?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:20 pm

"Under here." Crawling out from underneath the wooden bed. "Do you have any clothes?" She asked, suddenly aware that she wasn't actually wearing any. Not waiting for an answer, she opened the wooden drawers close to the bed, pulling out a T-shirt that was at least five sizes too big but pulling it on none the less, glad when it ended mid-thigh. The thought of wearing bottoms of her tender skin making her nauseous. "You...didn't hurt him...did you?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"Hurt him?" He rose a brow, aware of the angry groans of pain from outside in the hallway.
"....No, not at all, he'll be fine once he cools down" He stepped over to her and smiled reassuringly, taking her hand and stroking it slowly between his fingers which were warm with the power that had connected them with Pyro's face.
"What were you doing on the floor? I told you no one would come in, I won't let him hurt you ag-" He was cut off with a loud thud from the other side of the door.
"ALTON! You sneaky bastard! Open up the fucking door!" There was a thundering of fist and the door shook, tiring of the attacks, but they stopped and the door remained hinged.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:41 pm

She squeezed Alton's hand tightly as the door thudded, visibly moving in the frame. "Underneath the bed hides sound better than on it. Arguments still frighten me, you wouldn't think I'd grown up a bit." Forcing herself to stand up, she shuffled on the spot for a minute. "I should go out there...it's my fault and I should at least take what's coming to me." She reasoned with herself, trying to prise her fingers out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 pm

"Your fault?" He frowned and shook his head, holding onto her hand firmly but gently.
"He's worked himself up all on his own, it's not your fault, and if you think I'm going to let you go out there and be humiliated again because he's chosen to throw a hissy fit then you're wrong..." He cupped her face, staring into her eyes to try and work out how she could so easily say that it was her fault, but he found no answer.
"I don't want him to hurt you" He kissed her cheek and slowly freed her hand, though he cleared her path to the door, on the other side he could make out Pyro's heavy panting, no doubt his jaw ached and his broken nose had bled onto the floor by now.
"Sai..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: