Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm

"Depending on the weather about a week." Haru answered, knowing the question wasn't aimed at him, but feeling the need to answer it none the less. Glancing at the rambunctious trio of puppies that skidded past him he sidled up to Amoux.
"So...have you thought about names yet?"

--

Rummaging around, she passed him a blunt knife, just to be sure. The gleam in Pyro's eyes was one of malice and a bloodbath was not something she wanted to experience today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Amoux seemed to think long and hard about her answer, and still it wasn't as whole as she thought it should have been.
"I was hoping Albany and I could have chosen but- well, I don't know now...I've been thinking about names, yes...none seem to fit just yet.." She sighed, licking the soft fur of one of the pups, with each day the memory of their scent was burned deeper into her mind, it was unthinkable that she could not sum them up with a name.

--

"...hmph" Pyro grunted as he excepted the knife, less than grateful now that his hopes of using it in the manner he had wished were dashed so quickly. He stepped over to the cake, casting a quick glare Barnelby's way. Using the horribly suited knife, he cut through the many layers of the cake and cut himself a large slice that he could barely hold in both hand. He returned somewhat smugly to his corner and began tucking into it.
Barnelby rose a brow but smelt the cake long before he had time to confront Pyro's obnoxiousness. At least Alton had waited for the birthday boy to slice off a piece of the cake before he himself tried some.
But Pyro's lack of eyes upon him made his triumph seem useless, when an idea struck him from out of the blue.
"Sai?..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 pm

"Well, you still can. She misses you, a lot Amoux. Please just speak to her, please?" He begged, stepping carefully over the puppy that ran between his feet to avoid stepping on it.

--

"Yeah?" She asked turning to look at the frosting coated face of Pyro. The sight of all the cake slightly sickening, enough to make her avoid eating it all together.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:37 pm

She padded along for a few more feet before pinning her ears. With a flick of her auburn tail she'd doubled back and had cautiously made her way back to Albany, who kept her distance, perhaps she'd gotten too close again?
She couldn't quite bring herself to speak to the girl, but took up position by her side and allowed her to walk within a few centimetres.
"...An improvement I suppose" Kage mumbled, glancing back, he could only just spot the hint of a smile on both of their faces.

--

He placed the slab of cake down on the side, dusting off his hands and licking his lips so that he was as clean as he cared to be, then he beckoned Sai closer with a sticky finger. Once she was close enough he stopped her and pointed to the floor before her.
"On your knees" He folded his arms expectantly and waited.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 pm

"Yup." Haru agreed, watching the skittish puppy that was between his feet moments ago, stumbled over to Kage, pouncing on each foot as he stepped, desperately trying to pin him down and stop him from moving but without the strength to do so.

--

"On my what?" She stared at him as if he'd gone mad. "As kind as the offer is, I think I'll stay stood up, so you can wipe that look of your face." She shook her head, turning to face the other two, Alton who looked more amused than the blank confusion that crossed Barnelby's face.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 pm

"Whats it like?" Asked Albany, hoping that there was a chance of the two exchanging some form of conversation.
"What?"
"...being near someone...without a soul?"
"You smell of nothing...your body seems cold and empty to me and your voice-...I feel nothing in you..."
"I'm sorry, but..."
"I know...you love him..." Her ears remained pinned, but her whole body was less tense now, and though she felt out of place next to the shell that was Albany, she accepted that there was nothing to be done. What remained was certainly Albany, but for the dark hole left where her soul belonged.

--

"Knees, Sai" Pyro repeated, unfolding his arms as that he could instead lean on his elbows, he decided he might have to make himself comfortable if he was going to be there awhile.
"You said you'd do anything to make me happy again, but I suppose that was just another lie right?" He sighed, dipping his finger into the mess that was his slice of cake.
"And all I asked was for you to bear the ground for a little while and get on your knees, anyone would think I was being unreasonable..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm

(Can't reply to the top bit. Literally, I can't)

--

"Another lie? I didn't-Fine!" She snapped, lowering herself onto the wooden floor, dipping her head to save her the embarrassment of looking at the smug look that was no doubt plastered all over Pyro's face. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:16 pm

"Nearly" He purred, licking the cake mush from his finger, his other hand had travelled down his front and was seeking something a little less sweet. He cleaned off his hand and he undid the front of his trousers taking a step closer to Sai so that he stood only inches away from her. Ignoring the various looks he gained from both Barnelby and Alton, it was as if they weren't in the room, he took his free hand and slid it down to Sai's chin. After a second of holding her there while he exposed himself to the open air, the smug look on his face intensified.
"This won't be the only way for you to make me happy again, but it's a start" Before waiting for her to question him, he squeezed her cheeks gently so that her lips parted and with a thrust of his hips, he entered her mouth.
Barnelby looked on in astonishment, his kitchen had never been used in such a way, while Alton watched on, still eating his slice of cake.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm

"What the hell are you-mmphp." Voice cutting off as Pyro forced himself inside her mouth. A red hue blazed across her cheeks at the though of being in the same room as Barnelby and her brother. With a smirk, she sank her teeth into the sensitive skin that invaded her mouth, pressing harder until she knew even he couldn't ignore the pain.

(Just realised I hate the word mush XD)
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:14 am

(Oooh, so many icky words XD Mush mush mush mush mush mush)

He double slightly, a jolt of pain running through his body, though he kept his hand around her face, increasing the pressure of his nails which began to dig at her skin.
"That's fine Sai-, Hurt me all you like, I don't mind" He said, eyes clenched shut as if it would somehow stop the growing pain between his legs. Even Alton found himself covering his crotch, just the thought was making him uncomfortable, let alone Pyro's face.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Sai bit down harder, the familiar taste of iron flooding her mouth as she split the skin. Her jaw began to ache with the pressure she was putting onto it, cheeks stinging where Pyro gripped her. Letting her shoulders slump forward, she let go. Staring at Pyro with something close to resentment, she silently gave in, unable to keep trying to fight.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:15 pm

There was a breif moment were he steadied himself, he would have cried out had Alton and Barnelby not been standing in the same room, but there would have been no point in his actions if he was beaten so quickly. Slowly, testing it in case his manhood had been shredded by Sai's viscous teeth, he began moving gently between her lips. Without truly thinking about it, his grip on her jaw began to loosen and his fingers started to stroke the red impressions of his fingernails. Had she bitten down now, her teeth would have no trouble in peeling away the now sore skin. It was risky business.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Letting her hands fall to her sides in defeat, closing her eyes to avoid the pleased look that now resided on Pyro's face. Sliding her tongue around him, she fought the urge to bite him, choosing to get it over quickly. She coaxed him further, moving her mouth in time with him, desperate for the humiliation to end.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:38 pm

He watched her moving with him for quite awhile before he let her mouth begin to affect him, and his slow and gentle movements meant that he was far from rushing as he sensed Sai was. He humoured her as he felt himself encroaching upon the tipping point, helping her help him to reach the sweet ecstasy which would follow with the sweet sense of triumph and revenge all at once.
He felt himself stroking her cheek even softer, thrusting his hips at a pace that outmatched Sai's tongue, and then, utter bliss.
Not because he was overjoyed that Sai had brought him to climax, no, but the look on Barnelby's face was enough to bring the mischievous glint back to Pyro's eyes.
"Does she-...do this with everyone?" He asked Alton, whose head was lent over to one side, staring blankly. He merely shrugged.
"Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Pulling away she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, flushing red.
"No I don't." She muttered, shooting Pyro a look that could easily kill if she so desired. "He's just being a bastard and trying to make me into a liar. Which I'm not. Cunt." She hissed, standing up again, the dull throb of pain in her knees from being in the same position for so long, intensified as she moved. "I kept my word, so you can shut up now."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 am

He smirked, tucking himself away in silence while Barnelby and Alton did anything they could not to have their attention rest on either of them.
"Oh I'll shut up, it's time I did some relaxing anyway" He adjusted himself so that he was comfortable and began to leave the kitchen, feeling satisfied with his triumph.
"And Sai, you really are a liar, and a very good one at that" With a wink, he turned from the kitchen and could be heard padding along to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 am

"I am not a Goddamn liar!" Sai yelled after him, stalking over to the sink to get a glass of water. Washing the bitter taste from her mouth, she realised how quiet Alton and Barnelby had gotten. Putting the glass back on the counter, she spun around to face them. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 am

Barnelby jumped in response to the sudden question, he racked his brains for an answer but he couldn't find one, he had already experienced how scary Sai was when she was the slightest bit annoyed, he didn't like to think how she'd be after being used by Pyro like that. He looked down at the floor, feeling the red burning onto his face, remembering at once that he'd forgotten to replace his goggles and that the redness was perfectly bare and noticeable.
Alton scratched back of his head nervously and grinned, stepping over to Sai, he quickly drew her to him, resting his head on her shoulder.
"There there Sis, if you want I can beat him up for you? Don't get upset"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:28 pm

"No point, he'd just make me do something else to make it up to him." She sighed, resting her head against his. "And that was embarrassing enough." Leaning forwards she hid her face in her hair to avoid looking at either of them for any longer. "I'm really not going to live this down anytime soon am I?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:51 pm

"Sure you will, there isn't much to live down, he was an idiot...pissed you off...you got back at him and he's still being an idiot" He stroked her hair lightly, pulling it out of the way a little so that he could kiss her cheek, replacing the curtain of ivory locks afterwards so that she could remain hidden. He kept his arms around her waist and nudged her lightly.
"If he's too much of a bastard to you, I'll beat him up regardless, promise"
"Um..." Barnelby had been about to speak but found his words lost, so turning from the siblings he began to take his leave.
"Thanks for the cake, Alton...See you later Sai" He cast them a minute smile and walked out, deciding to find his goggles before returning to the lab, sneaking past the living room to avoid Pyro.
"Happy birthday Barney" Alton said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm

"Thanks Al." She breathed, leaning into the arm that hung around her waist. "Why did we stop talking in the first place? Seems like ages ago, but it was only two months. Stupid how fast time is passing now." Removing herself from his arm, she looked up at Alton. "Are you just looking for an excuse to thump Pyro?" She asked, struggling to hide the smile on her face. "Because I can give you a million if needs be. But we should head out of here soon, about another week here I think. I could use the time to plot another revenge plan. Though maybe not as brutal as the first time..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 pm

"Maybe not" He chuckled. "Though it was pretty effective last time....you had me scared as well" Smiling, he stepped over to the cake box, replacing the lid so that it could at least survive until the next day, there was so much left of it.
"And no...not looking for an excuse, but no one treats my sister like that without paying for it...'cept maybe me...but I'm prepared to pay the price that is the vengeful cold shoulder..." He slid the cake box into the pantry and stretched out.
"Feel bad for Barney though, he's gonna be sat in that lab everyday like a zombie once we leave"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 pm

"I actually want to stay behind and keep him company, but I can't. Like Pyro would let me stay here alone with him after what happened." She rolled her eyes, scoffing quietly to herself. "You would get more than a cold shoulder if you did that to me...again. Though you're nicer now you've got your soul back, it's strange. You were always a bit of a wanker and now you're nice. I won't say you got mature because I am not a liar, I just can't put my finger on what changed."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 pm

"Hm...neither can I, but most people can't tell if they change...I guess I don't feel as angry as I used to, I think I was always angry...why I can't remember" He rubbed the back of his neck thoughtfully.
"Thanks for being honest...I can't please everyone, with my soul I'm immature and nice...without it...I'm angry...I cant remember what I was like before that...probably just as angry" He sighed, slumping down on one of the kitchen chairs, resting his head in his hand.
"And for the record, I wouldn't do it to you again...not sure why I did in the first place...I don't want to be a bad person"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:28 pm

"Rather immature and nice than angry. I enjoy my brother not forcing himself on me. I wonder how many girls can say that and mean it." She laughed. "I won't call you a bad person, I'm not even angry about it anymore, when in retrospect I shouldn't even been able to be around you and should flinch when you try to touch me and yet I don't even care. So weird." She walked over to him, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "Thanks." She told him, before walking off, desperate for a shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 32 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: