Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 am

Haru placed a hand to his cheek, pulling out a shard of glass.
"Ow?"
He shook his head with mock amusement, running a finger over the gash in his face, healing it instantly.
"That must be a lot of love."
Motioning for the bartender to get Albany another drink, he slipped hers from between her fngers. Spinning on his stool he threw the glass at M, catching him between the eyes. He grinned as the leftover juice and glass fell to the floor.

--

Sai dropped Pyro's hand when she noticed Barnelby.
"Hey Barnelby."
Ignoring the swinging hammock, she sat herself besides him.
"Thought you might like the company."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Albany stared at her replacement and resumed sipping at it, resting her head on her hand, exchanging a glance every so often with the somewhat concerned bartender, who was certainly less than happy about his glasses being thrown between two moronic males.
M's eyes crossed as he looked up at the singular shard which protruded from the center of his forehead. He glared at it, pulling it out fiercely, throwing it sideways at Haru's chest, gasping as instead it sliced into Albany's outstretched arm, burying deep though she didn't flinch, finishing the juice in silence before making her exit, the glass shard falling to the floor as she left the bar, M staring after her.
"...Awww...look like the lovin's over..." He pouted, a feature which was quickly resolved as another shot was placed in front of him, he spun around and proceeded to lift the glass almost to his lips, flicking the bartender a suspicious glance.
"...You sure you're not comin on to me? Seem all too pleased to get me drunk...I like you" And with that, the whiskey made it's way down his throat.

--

There was a long silence but for the creaking of the ominous hammock and the slow deliberate turning of the pages of the leather bound book which Barnelby held tightly between his chemically bleached hands, he seemed not to have noticed either of the new arrivals even though one had seated itself beside him.
Pyro strolled over and glanced up at Sai.
"Told you he was a weird one" He said, placing both hands on the hammock which instantly swung to a standstill, Barnelby suddenly looking up from the book as the gentle rhythm stopped.
"......hello" He said, his magnified eyes differentiating between the two of them before he once again looked down to his book, which seemed to be a diary, and though he had possessed no pen, he appeared to have been writing in it, the metallic ink still wet, the previous pages worn with his constant re-readings.
Pyro couldn't help but try and read the perfect writing, spotting one word which, among ingredients for some sort of half finished concoction, had been repeated in slightly askew handwriting; Albany.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Haru left the room with Albany. Padding back up the stairs he glanced at her arm.
"That'll scar if you leave it. If you want it fixed then just say."
Pushing open the door to their room, he turned instantly pale, his hand gripping the gilded handle tighter.
"And then you finish the hopscotch!" The male finished skipping across the floor with a flourish, skidding slightly on the wooden floor as his socks polished it further.
The master smiled to the two who interrupted his game.
"Hello hello hello. No wait...only two so.....hello hello. You seem to be far out from your home kitty."
Haru paused with silent rage.
"...You swore not to hurt her, keep that in mind."
The master pouted, folding his arms.
"Big fun fun ruiner. Though you are soooooo much fun. Well you and your sister."
Haru bit his lip to keep his retort to himself, but the ever growing anger was threatening to consume his form with each second that passed.

--

Sai shot Pyro a look, pushing him to the ground.
"Don't be so mean."
Her golden eyes looking at the book, pushing her ivory hair from her face she nodded in agreement.
"You want her as well I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 am

Albany looked up, sensing the ever present change in Haru, once again determined not to look at the master's face. She walked into the room, blanking him completely, searching the room for her things.
"When are we leaving Haru?" She said, trying to prevent what she was already anticipating, slightly aware of the blood dripping down her arm, forcing herself to concentrate on that, stop it bleeding before making a mess.
--

What could have been a smile fell across Barnelby's lips, lighting up his pale face as the smooth curves of the letters began forming along the blank page, formulas recording themselves, pausing halfway as if summarising the previous codes.
"Not as such..."
Pyro tilted his head, a light grin appearing on his face.
"She's still alive?" The most human expression took over the somewhat unemotional Barnelby as he rolled his eyes.
"Why would she be dead? What logical explanation would come to such a limited conclusion?"
Pyro stared, still grinning.
"English mate, English"
Barnelby broke away from his book to stare at him, looking away in his hesitant manner.
"What good would she be dead?"
"Well what good has she ever done alive?" Pyro retorted with a grin.
"I don't want her...I was asked to make a formula to weaken her...but she's so strange...so unnatural...I'm going to find out everything about her...then break it down until..." He broke off, and resumed his pen-less writing as if his sentence had made some valid point.
Pyro smirked, walking over to again read the various pattern like words.
"oooh...I like this, very creative, you wouldn't happen to have a fancy for her now would you Barney?" When he received no reply he burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 am

Haru looked up, the anger growing.
"As soon as you're ready."
The master puted like an upset child.
"Leaving so soon? But all the fun..!" He whined, stamping his foot against the floor. "You're staying."
Haru growled lightly, his ears flicked back in disdain, knowing he had little choice.
The master placed his form into a chair, placing is index fingers together like a thoughtful doctor.
"I wish you had more siblings...they way the scream..." The masters eyes gleamed, relishing the memory.
"...What did you do to her?"
"Oh nothing nothing...I just played with her."
Haru snarled, pacing around the room in a bid to relive himself from the anger. His mind having blanked Albany altogether, he was barely aware of any of his surroundings.
"What did you do?!"
His voice beoming louder, until it echoed around the room. The master grinned and stood up, draping an arm around Haru's shoulder.
"Calm my child, I decided she was too...old to be a girl...I made her a woman...Though she didn't want that but I did it anyway...then becuase I've always wondered what was inside a person...well the big long thing was great to tie knots in...although she almost passed out so I bundled it back in and stiched her up."
Haru stared at the Master in disbelief, trying to get the peices of information to fit, the thougths of his sister screaming in agony entered his mind. He remained rooted to the spot, his whole body shaking.

--

Sai ignored Pyro, her eyes on the book. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a piece of cloth. Handing it to Barnleby, she smiled.
"It's one of the gloves she used when she stayed with us, no one will ntoice that it's gone, so feel free to use it."

(Huzzah for Dom, we have moved to the sub link Dom we both love you! :L <33)
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Albany had been making her way out of the room, each step matched the master's words and with each one more regret and guilt filled her, in the long run, it was all her fault.
"...I don't care how psychopathic you are...to kill a child...how could you?" He words were nothing compared to what was welling up within her, she turned her head to look at Haru, blocking out the master's face expertly, she stepped away cautiously from them both cautiously. (Fail Rach fail)
--

Barnelby finally lay the book down in the centre of the hammock, taking the glove he studied the intricate pattern on the top, running his finger along it delicately.
"Why would she leave this behind?" He murmured.
Pyro glanced up at Sai with a quizzical look upon his face though grinned to himself.
"Why'd you keep that with you? Feeling sentimental Sai?" The grin suddenly disappeared as, without regard for his presence, Barnelby leaped from the hammock and began rushing about the small enclosed campsite, busying around other diaries similar to that of which he'd previously been 'writing' in.
"Well...you sure know how to excite a guy" Pyro said, nudging Sai in the arm. He tilted his head as he caught sight of Barnelby sniffing the glove intently, his back to them as if to hide his action though very discreet it was.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Haru could feel his body burning, his skin tingling with raw anger.
The master smiled at the sight he had created, his ebony hair tilting forwards as he leaned to whisper in the males ear.
"You should've seen it...how she begged-"
"Don't"
"How she screamed-"
"Stop it."
"How she writhed on the floor, her face in torm-"
The Master looked slightly bewildered for a moment, looking at Haru.
His eyes a pure black as he felt the total loss of control take his form, an explosion of energy from Haru's body, obliterating anything that remained in the small room.
Haru opened his eyes searching for Albany, trying to walk through what remained of the room, he collapsed allowing unconsciousness pull him into a world without thought.

--

Sai shuffled her feet.
"Well, she left a pile of clothes where we used to live. I knew I would end up trying to kill her so I took something of hers to help me locate her."
She grinned at Pyro's remark.
"Sentimental? I'm not Alton. But I like making people like Barnleby happy. it's amusing."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Albany stared like a frightened animal, glancing to the side at the cluttered wall of unrecognisable debree. Her breathing was rushed from being so suddenly caught off guard and though she remained unharmed the struggle to crawl from her 'burrow' was enough to bring on her laboured breathing as she searched the room for it's previous inhabitants.
"Haru?!"
Her call was met by the rushing of feet on the equally cluttered stairway, figures of the startled villagers tentatively inspecting the scene. She glanced from each of their blurry faces before recognising one as M, who pushed passed them to get to her.
"What happened? The whole village saw that!"
She studied his features numbly.
"I-I don't know...first the master was...Haru and him just...boom?"
He looked around, noting Haru's collapsed body.
"We're gonna have to get moving, before we get accused of all this trouble..."
"Where will we go?" Albany asked as M lifted the limp boy onto his shoulder.
"Just to the next village or somethin, was there anything in here you needed?" He asked, turning to her. She looked around at the destroyed room.
"Well if there was...It's gone now" They quickly descended the stairs, retreating to the stables as more came to gape at the room.
"Wheres that horse of his?"
"I don't know...I didn't see him come in on her...he just showed up..."
"...That's helpful"

--

"True, it is kinda funny..." As they watched Barnelby rush around frantically, Pyro noticed him grab a piece of chalk and rush over to a boulder, drawing perfect symbols into the stone, placing the glove in the centre, muttering something in a strange tongue. There was a dim light and a small orb of light drifted up from the glove's pattern, Barnelby stared into it excitedly.
"So that's what it looks like..."
Pyro stepped over to him, jumping back in alarm.
"Is that what I think it is?..."
"Oh yes" Barnelby said back with a grin.
"A window into hell..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Toya snorted impatiently, butting M with her nose. She stamped her hooves at the sight of the male on M's shoulder. The look on the mare's face seemed to say What the hell happened and how did you not notice me?
The oncoming horde of people pouring from the tavern made the mare shift with anxiety, snorting in low harsh tones, sure that M would understand her, she bent her knees slightly making it easier to slide the unconscious one onto her back.

--

Sai froze instantly at the sight of the window, the light orange glow seeming to surround the whole rock.
Turning to face Pyro, her golden eyes wide with worry.
"Please tell me Lucifer won't come through.."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:03 am

Without a word he lowered the unconscious Haru from his shoulder to Toya's back.
"Albany, will you hold him on for me?" She nodded and approached Toya with caution.
"So long as she's OK with it..." M rolled his eyes and lifted her on, letting her adjust to keep Haru in place. He ran a hand through his hair and thought for a moment.
"News travels fast so we better go two villages over if we hope to have a recovery rest..." Albany watched him melt away into a canine form, almost invisible with the lack of light.
"Easiest to keep up with you, c'mon" He waited a moment for Albany to grasp the reins in unsure hands then bolted out of the door, pausing for the horse, glancing at the oncoming people before rushing away like a fleeting shadow.

--

Pyro stared at the ominous glow, unable to look away.
"Just a window...for looking" Barnelby uttered back.
"That's why she wears the gloves...so she can look back...where she draws her power from" He grinned even more, rushing back to them.
"I think I-..." He stared at Pyro, who's eyes couldn't evade the fiery glow that trapped him. After poking him in the eye twice Barnelby returned and knocked the glove away, the glow receding into nothingness. He walked back and grinned at the suddenly relived face of Pyro.
"I think I finally have what I need for my equation!" He laughed then began humming again.
"Just need to find the right book and if you two could just-" He clambered over a few boxes of papers and crawled into an enclosed box held high in the tree, the box led to a series of childish tunnels, one of which led to the ramshackle house which remained camouflaged again the stone it was built into.
"....I don't think he's gonna finish that sentence..." Pyro uttered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 am

Toya bolt forwards, keeping in time with the canine. Ignoring any direction Albany tried to pull her in, she took a sharp right, jumping over M in the process. Her mane flicked back as the wind hit it, her neck outstretched as she ran.
She made a sudden stop outside a small mound. Butting a door, which was buried in the earth with her nose several times, she took a few steps back as it opened.
A young woman answered the door, a slight confused look on her pale features.
"Toya? What are you-?"
She cut herself off at the sight of Haru on her back. The female nodded once, opening the door wider.
"Go inside."
Toya nickered in approval, stepping into the small home. Bending slightly so Albany could climb off her back, the female picked up Haru and laid him on the ground. The mare walked back outside, her black coat blending with the shadows in the forest.

--

Sai shook her head an amused smile on her face.
"What have I done.."
Her ears twitched as she watched Barnelby bustle around, the sudden lack of the orange glow making her shiver.
"...Well he might."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 am

M padded across the top of the mound, peering over the edge, the door surprised him but noticing it made him grin as he looked back over at Toya.
"Or we can do what you wanna do" He leaped down and stretched himself out under the protective cover of the trees, his eyes again falling to Toya.
"Y'know you should talk more, you'd probably have some interesting stuff to say, no?" He shook his head, allowing his messy fur to rid itself of the various leaves and dirt it had become so quickly covered in.
Back inside Albany stood close to the door, a look of worry on her face.
"Is he OK?..." She asked quietly, surveying his form.

--

Pyro stood, the sudden feeling of dizziness coming over him as his eyes flitted here and there after Barnelby's disappearing and reappearing body.
"...you sure about that?" He asked, glancing at Sai. As the minutes passed and Barnelby continued to busy himself as if he'd forgotten them entirely, Pyro shuffled behind Sai and rested his head on her shoulder.
"He might be awhile...we could just...for a little while?" He nudged her face gently, grinning as he tried to tug her away. He stopped as Barnelby came back into sight.
"-amuse yourselves" And suddenly he was rummaging again, the repetitive words spilling over his lips.
"-bottles of beer on the wall...."
There was a low groan from Pyro as he pulled away and covered his ear.
"THAT BLOODY SONG!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 am

Toya furrowed her brow, pawing at the ground at M's words. Walking back over to the mound she stood outside the window, watching with curiosity.

The female pressed her hand to Haru's forehead, She stood up, pulling various herbs and vials from the cluttered shelves.
"...He should...It's taken a lot out of him but he should be as right as rain."
Crushing several substances together, she glanced at Albany, her emerald eyes noticing the gloves.
"...So you must be Albany. I've heard a lot about you from various people, seems to me your in a lot of trouble."
Taking the powder she had created, she poured some deep red liquid on the top of it. Mixing it into a smooth paste, she sighed lightly.
"...Just have to wait for him to wake now."

--

Sai grinned, allowing herself to be pulled off with Pyro.
"Well if he requests it I can hardly say no right?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 am

M tilted his head, walking over to the window he jumped up for a better view, his large paws resting just under the window to prop himself up.
"You certainly care a lot for him...meh, I wish I could stay in one piece after being blown up, life would be sooooo much easier"

Albany looked at the woman curiously, folding her arms to hide the already noticed gloves. She hadn't known that her own story had already been passed around so widely.
"...I don't even know what happened...but he seems to be in more trouble than me right now..."

--

Pyro stopped, removing his hands.
"Hm? I think that sounds about right, after all...he is a genius" He wrapped his arms around her tightly, wincing as the song continued to increase and decrease in mind numbing volume as Barnelby ran from one place to another, at some point his arms seemed to be filled of potatoes but when he next came into view they were held at his side as he ran back inside the hidden house.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Toya nodded her head once at M's comment, her tail swaying from side to side as she watched the scene unfold.

The female nodded, pushing back her long blonde hair as she studied Haru's face, her elven ears showing.
"...He's so grown up now." She mused to herself. "But I'm sure you know he has a habit of doing reckless things..." She pressed a hand to his chest and groaned in exasperation. "And you sold your soul...well done child."
Haru shifted his form, opening one eye to find the druid leaning over him.
"Laelia? What-?"

--

Sai turned around his his grasp, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"A genius? With potatoes?" She paused for minute as Barnelby ran past, his song hitting her ears. "...Care to move away before that song gets stuck in my head forever and I begin signing it?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 pm

M peered through the window for a moment losing sight of the inside, staring at his own reflection and the mares.
"hmm..." He dropped down from the window and retreated from the house. Stepping around in a single circle the wolf disappeared replaced by the stallion from before.
He stepped back to the window as if not acknowledging the change.
"So...how long have you known him?"

Albany sunk back against the wall, a relieved smile coming over her as he woke.
"...Helping me was the most reckless decision he ever made" She sighed, lifting her glove as she studied the pattern, frowning, something was different about it.
"...I didn't use the window..."

--

Pyro's look of fear seemed almost genuine as he lifted her into his arms.
"Don't even make jokes like that!"
"Bedroom's that way" Barnelby said, he'd finally stopped running around like a lunatic and instead had his head immersed in another book, pointing back at the house.
"Don't use it anymore anyway" And again his interrupted song continued.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Toya stared at the stallion for a good few minutes.
"About 5 years." She replied, relived that he had finally figured out how to converse with her. "I took him here as it was his first home and the safest place I know of."

Haru rubbed his head, a lopsided grin on his face.
"It's been a while." He noted to the druid, who nodded her head in agreement. Placing her hand back on his forehead she sighed.
"Just don't try to get up for a while."
"Will do." his gaze shifted around until he caught sight of Albany. "...You're ok." He breathed a sigh of relief. "I was really worried I hurt you by mistake."
Laelia glanced out the window, suddenly aware of the two horses pressing their noses against the glass. Suppressing a laugh, she left the room to leave the two in peace.

--

Sai grinned, jumping out of Pyro's arms.
"Ninety Nine bottles of beer on the wall ninety nine bottles of beeeer!" She giggled before running away to the room that Barnelby had pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 pm

"Ah, good choice, cant see it from the air, cant smell it on the ground. Hope he doesn't blow this place up too"
He pulled his head away and was about to walk off when the glass caught his attention again, his hot breath spread a thick oval of condensation which he quickly put his muzzle to, drawing a very childish smiling face.
"Art." M said, grinning as the thick lines began to drip.

"You could never hurt me, I'll say it every time if I have to" She said, walking over to him, kneeling at his side.
"And what about you?...one minute you're standing up...next minute...boom...how did you do that?"

--

Pyro stared for a full minute, before racing after her.
"You little-! DONT DO THAT!" He leaped over a few boxes of books emerging into a large living room, devoid of Barnelby's clutter, perfectly kept to Pyro's surprise.
"Wow..." He looked to the side to an beautifully crafted oak door, from the outside it seemed to be the direction in which the bedroom was and he walked over to open it, another perfect room lay in wait. The bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 am

Toya glanced at the smiley face.
"Beautiful."
A worried expression crossed her face.
"He didn't mean to blow the last place up, I can guess it was provoked. But there is something I've been trying to get across but I guess it didn't mork."
The mare shifted her feet.
"Sai has a piece of cllothing of Albanys. Possibly a glove as it was rather small. Although she may not have it any more I doubt that is the case, but when you get the chance, just tell them."

A confused expression crossed his features.
"I'm not sure, I can't remember. I just saw red and..." He trailed off his golden eyes wide with fright. "I didn't want it to..."

---

Sai stopped a few feet short of Pyro.
"Very wow."
Side stepping him, she smiled, muttering the bottles of beer song under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"A glove?...what a stalker...those clothes were woven in hell, each time she changes them the other sets fade away, that glove should soon be nothing but dust before it's revealed too much...not like that cat would know what to do with it anyway. I'll put the information to her when a chance comes up..."

"It's alright...things were said...terrible things, you had every right to explode...it's just that it's not a term to be taken literally...or without warning" She smiled weakly, extending a hand to stroke his ears back, planting a kiss on his forehead, sitting back on her heels.
"...I'll never be able to tell you how sorry I am"

--

Pyro turned his head to glare at her, suddenly seizing her body as he thrust her onto the bed, kneeling above her as he snatched a pillow and held it over her face.
"DO NOT WANT LALALALALALALA!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Toya shook her head, her mane flopping to the left instead of right.
"Don't underestimate her M, she is smart and sly....If she's with Alton and his lackeys they would've taken her to Barnelbys. Think of what he could do with that. I was with her for years and I know what she's capable of." She pawed the ground with anxiety. "Don't think she's unable to think for herself."

Haru stared at her in disbelief.
"Sorry? What are you sorry for Albany? You have nothing to apologize for."
His ears twitching slightly as she touched them.
"But next time I'll try to give warning of when huge boo boo will happen."
Laelia walked back in, a few plants clutched in her right hand. Glancing at the two she smiled. Noticing the smile face drawn in steam on her window.
"Brilliant art M." She muttered.

--

Sai shrieked as she was thrown backwards, only to have the sound muffled by the pillow. She raised her voice until she could be heard over it.
"Ninety nine bottles of beer!"
She began to struggle against the pressure.
"No fair!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm

"Barnelby?...now there's a name I haven't come across in awhile...a young eccentric who calls himself a scientist...I sense no danger, he'll sooner dip the glove into acid before learning it's secrets...besides, if you recall, Alton went off on his own, his sister can't possibly know that Albany's safe and alive..." He tilted his head as he stared in through the window.
"...heeeeey, how does she know my name?"

Albany looked up as Laelia reentered, acknowledging her briefly before gazing back down to Haru.
"I'm sorry because if it hadn't been for me, she'd still be alive" She stood back against the wall, noting for the first time the face that had been drawn so crudely into the window.
"What do you think those two are talking about?" She said with a curious smile.

--

He pushed down more forcefully, straddling her with a devilish grin, slowly pulling the pillow away.
"Are you finished? Hurting my ears with that horrible song isn't fair either y'know, and I'd hate to have to smother my little kitty cat" And again he applied the pillow playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 pm

"Alton may have gone off on his own...Pyro not so much. You forget Master may have told him personally that Albany is still alive, he trades with Barnelby for...potions and acids beyond his reach."
She sighed.
"It is a possibility M, keep an open mind as for Laelia...she's special that way."

Haru gripped Albanys hand.
"Don't you dare blame it on yourself, it's Masters fault, no one elses."
He frowned slightly before turning to see what the other were pointing out. Suppressing a grin, at the art, he ran his finger through his ivory hair.
"I'm not sure, I can never really tell what's on Toya's mind as for M...he's probably chatting her up."

--

She strained against it, taking a breath of air as he lifted it, a light red hue blemishing the top of her cheeks.
"Nuhhhh I will never stop." She shouted through the pillow, her voice muffled. "Cause you like the torture."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 am

"Special? I like special...specially those special cookies...to bad they made me sleepy...I should really be careful about what I eat..." He smiled and licked his lips, tasting the remnants of the whiskey he'd been drinking much earlier.
"Should have asked for a doggy bag...that was some great whiskey..."

Albany took a moment to absorb what he'd said, bursting into childish laughter she saw M tilt his head, wondering to herself if he'd heard what had been said.
"Probably right" She grinned.
"Then again...He does have some kind of charm to him...keep your eyes on him..."
--

Pyro chuckled, spreading his weight evenly across her as he lay forward, pressing the pillow down with ease.
"Torture?! TORTURE?! Torture I can handle, but THAT song is MURDER!"
He grinned as he held the pillow in place, struggling to keep a straight face he kissed then centre of the pillow and pulled back.
"Poor Kitten, the pillows having more lovings than her"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Toya snickered.
"Doggy bag for the canine? Honestly M, you best go inside they need to know this. I've been trying to get it across for weeks."
She nudged at his neck the worry clear on her face.
"Please."

Haru grinned.
"I don't want more foals...especially with the M gene."
He rubbed his temples to ease the thumping sensation.
"Yes, he's a right charmer."
He pulled a face at Albany, hoisting himself onto his elbows, he could feel his skin pale slightly with the effort but he refused to lie back down.
A skeptical look crossed Laelia's face but she said nothing, her eyes on the horses outside.

--

Sai smirked beneath the pillow, winding her legs around his. With a surprising force she flipped him over, holding the pillow over his face as she straddled him.
She rose a brow, her pale skin flushed with lack of oxygen.
"Wow Pyro...You must be really happy to see me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 12 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: