Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Carrying her back to the temporary camp Alton was greeted with half acknowledged nods from the stuffed wolves as they picked at the bones of their latest kill.
Alton lay Sai on a makeshift bed next to the fire, made from the skin of the deer which the few youngsters of the group were dragging away to fight over. He covered her body with one of the cloaks the wolves often wore in the daytime if passing through towns in which they tried not to attract unwanted attention.
Then he took his place on the other side of the fire where he lay back and began to relax.
"I want a scout team to report back from our little friends. I want to know if they've headed out already, if so, we'd better make sure we're ready for a chase"
And with that he closed his eyes, hearing a few voulenteers heading away from the others.

--

"You say that like it's hard" M chuckled. Then he glanced at the mare and nodded.
"Well, it will be if you've only one ride"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 am

She awoke pretty soon, her snowy hair draped across her face. Pushing it behind her ears she rubbed her eyes yawning simotaniously. It took her a few minutes to realise that she was covered with a cloak and sat on a bed. Swinging her legs over the side she stood up, sitting near the dying embers of the fire smiling at the remaining wolves tentatively. Spotting Pyro she grinned.
"Alright hunnybun?"

--

"I have another young mare, she might be able to carry something but not much." He thought for a moment. "But we should be ok...unless you have another solution?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 am

Pyro grinned from his position on the far side of the camp, flicking his hair out of his eyes to look back at her.
"I'm just great cutie-pie" He winked teasingly, glancing to the side where Alton was stretching out, deeply in thought as the remaining wolves who had not succumbed to sleep stared at him, ready to pay attention to any order given.
"Have a nice sleep" Pyron enquired, lying back to stare at her, his eyes rolling over her lazily as he studied her figure.
"Pyro, behave" Alton called out, sitting up into a more comfortable manner.
"If we're to take out that great lummox before we can advance onto our main goal, we'd better deal with him quickly"
Pyro rolled his eyes.
"You're not gonna stop thinking about this for one second are you?"
"No"
There was a moment of silence before Pyro leant back again.
"So, you suppose we should kill him?"
"No, we'd lose too many of us trying to take him down, and she'd get away again, no this time we need to be discreet, quick and successful"
He didn't seem to be able to get his head around the seemingly impossible problem and rubbed at his eyes tiredly.
"...So drug him...bind him with something of Barnelby's..."
"And do what with him?, if we leave him on his own he'll simply escape and follow after us, the whole cycle starting again, we simply haven't the time." Alton saw the plan forming in his mind, although he had many doubts that required resolving.
"...Same as the boy, hold him until the girl comes to us, once we're ready we can simply dump him in some god forsaken chasm"
Alton and Pyro exchanged glances, then grinned.
"So how do we do it? How do we drug him, not like we want to get too close..."

--

M seemed to give the question some thought, grinning as a solution popped into his mind.
"I think I might...yes, it should work quite nicely...so long as thew tutu doesnt show..."
He walked up to them both and turned them around so they no longer faced him.
"No peeking kiddywinkles"
He backed away happily, walking around in a circle to warm himself up before suddenly, M was no more, but in his place stood a tall stallion, pounding the earth excitedly, it's black hair swirling around the swishing head.
"This'll do, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:25 am

She grinned.
"That's good pookie." Stretching her form. "But M is very...stupid. He'll fall for something idiotic...like cookies. Place the cookies on his path and he'll just drift towards them. But he won't realise if you put rohypnol inside them. Roofies always do the trick."
She bit her lip for a moment thinking deeply.
"But would he really go for it?"

--

Haru grinned.
"Very nice, come on then pack mule." He stuck his tongue out out the male. "Will you take Albany? Or do you want her to go on one of mine. It's not a problem, just need to know if we're dumping stuff on your back."
Placing the saddlebags, now full, onto Toya, he leant on her back. Watching the new changed stallion.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 am

"I wouldn't be so quick to call him stupid, Sai. M is anything but, although it would be true to say that he often thinks with his stomach the majority of the time"
Pyro seemed to be both amused and impressed with the idea.
"Just wait until they settle down to rest, it won't seem to odd for M to take a short walk on his own, set a fresh batch down for him in plain sight, and watch the greedy bastard stuff his face, he won't even make it back, then we take him"
Alton nodded in agreement but watched as Pyro frowned.
"...How the bloody hell are we gonna move him if he's off his face?"
"...Ah..."

--

"I can carry her and more, besides, more room for food"
"What makes you think you're having any?" Albany asked, petting his neck with interest.
"...You arent serious"
"You're a pretty pony who needs a diet, and there's plenty of grass around here" She smirked as his face seemed to melt with sudden devastation.
"Aw come on pretty pony, you'll be fine"
He pouted, eyeing her carefully.
"Just remember who's back you're riding on missy" He warned.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:16 am

"Well, I guess his eyes are bigger than his stomach, his common sense is dulled by his appetite. Unless you can get everyone to help move him, I don't think we can. Even if I use magic my mana will drain long before he reaches a certain place far away from the track, to not be found."
She sighed crossing her arms.
"I've also been told by my friend Laelia that he snores LOUD! So we have to find a way to shut him up to devoid him being found."

--

He raised a brow.
"Ok pretty pony, if you want to carry her and more..."
He began to place items onto his back letting the small bundle grow. He passed M a muffin with a smile.
"If you're hungry...eat."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:56 am

"Well that might be more difficult than it sounds...after all, who would be willing to offer themselves up for that, not me ,munchkin" Pyro grinned.
Alton lay back, pondering their new predicament.
"It won't do for us all to carry him...we should just construct something to drag him away with, it'll give us something to do while they wear themselves out, plus give us something to bind him to, should stop him wondering off"
Pyro lifted himself from the ground.
"I'll just go ahead and assume you want me to build somethuing, Wanna help out pumpkin?"

--

M beamed happily, munching down on the muffin hungrily.
"mmm, it would be my pleasure, to steal your munchies" He grinned and licked his lips with approval.
"Especially when the munchies are this tastey"
He looked over his shoulder at the things being loaded onto him, surprised with how light it seemed.
"You're pretty tall..." Albany said, standing at his side.
"Of course, I'm not a midg-...oh right" He slowly lowered himself until his knees nearly touched the ground, making it easy for Albany to mount him.
"...and very round" Albany comented, looking cheekily at his belly.
"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 am

She raised a brow at Pyro.
"Does schnuckms want me to help?"
She rolled up her sleeves.
"I can bake cookies!" She grinned. "Do you think he'll prefer chocolate chips?" Sai asked Alton with a cheeky grin.

--

Mounting the black mare with ease he tapped the grey filly into a walk.
"Amoux do you wanna walk or come up?" He questioned as he adjusted the leather reigns, finally settling himself properly in the saddle, his left leg brushing against the objects that was laden on the femmes back. The mare snorted with impatience, her hooves grinding against the earth in an effort to move forward, but restrained silently by Haru.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 am

Alton smiled at her.
"Chocolate chip will smell just like a target, how could he not aim himself at them, I might have that problem myself"
Pyro grinned.
"Ok then Dumpling, you can bake the cookies, if you're missing anything, I'll just have to go and get it for you"
Pyro was already walking away from them, heading off to gather material for the movable slab on which they would drag M away from his sister.

--

Amoux walked forward a few paces then stopped, she could feel her tiredness creeping into her once more and softly padded back to the mare, in one leap she managed to land herself just behind Haru, placing a paw on his shoulder she licked his ear affectionatly.
"Maybe...just for a little while..." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 am

She smiled.
"I think I'll be ok for ingredients puddin'"
Using her energy to produce the ingredients she needed. Merging them all into one, she flicked a glob at Alton, before whistling innocently. Adding chocolate chips to the mix, her hands covered in the dough which had somehow spread across her cheeks and nose.
Adding the drug, she gently applied a flame over it. A warm aroma wafting around the camp as they baked.
Hopping around impatiently for about five minutes she checked on the bowl again.
"They're done!" She grinned cutting out cookie shapes and arranging them on a plate. "Is Pyro done yet?" She called to him, knowing all to well he wouldn't be.

--

He nodded once.
Kicking the mare into a canter, he stroked the horses neck.
"Just take us some where safe ok?" He murmured to her. Looking back to see if M was smart enough to follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 pm

"Not yet pooky!" Came the answer from Pyro, who had managed already to half complete his task.
"How heavy d'you reckon he is? I don't want the bugger to crush my hard work!"
"Hard work? Ha!" Alton merely laughed and stood to leave the camp, wiping away the cookie residue from his face. Most of the wolves had settled down for some half lidded sleep, while some were wide awake with the smell of cookies filling their nostrils.
"Where the hell are you going?!" Pyro called, tumbling over some rope.
"Well not that it's any of your business, but considering that we have a woman with us now, I thought that pissing in the middle of camp would be a little rude"
Pyro laughed, pulling himself to his feet.
"Gotcha"

--

M grinned, bounding after them, it almost seemed as if he was leaping in slow motion, itching for greater speed while Albany clung tightly to his mane, her eyes tightly closed and it occurred to M that perhaps his sister, had never ridden a horse in her life.
"I'm ok, I'm ok I'm ok" She muttered under her breath, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly.
"Want me to slow down kiddo?" He called back to her.
"N-no, I'm ok"
"So you said" He reached the mare's side with ease winking at her as he pulled a little in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 am

"I would say....reinforce it." She grinned "Besides schnookie-bear, don't eat the cookies. I had to double the dosage to knock him out...it'll probaly kill you so make sure no-one eats it."
Wiping the leftover dough from her face she placed it in her mouth.
"Yum. Alton you are so charming...the lucky girl who gets you..." She stuck her tounge out to her brother before going to help Pyro with the task.

--

He watched M pull in front, but didn't pick up the pace.
"Do you know where you're going?" He called to him, nudging the filly who was struggiling to keep up besides him. He turned to the left, upping his speed before cutting M off. Stopping suddenly, he jumped off the mare's back, who was pawing the ground, half rearing with impatience.
"We're close to them."
He motioned to the mare who was going beserk.
"She can smell Sai."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:29 am

"Whoever she is, she'll have to get used to alot more than his mouth"
Pyro tightened the base until it was firm enough not to snap under M's weight, the were several locks half built into it, where M would be easily bound while unconsiouse, and unable to break free from due to the ingenious design of the locks Barnelby had apparently enchanted again M's most powerful struggle.
"Hey, Kitten do you think it would be easier to simply keep him drugged?, strong as this thing is, I wouldnt put it past him to somehow get out of it, he got himself in and out of hell afterall"

--

M tilted his head.
"I was following her" He motioned to Toya.
"Arent we supposed to be staying AWAY from them?" He sniffed the air himself and shrugged.
"Besides, I've never met her, how the bloody hell would I know what she smells like?"
He turned off and walked a few steps, flicking his tail.
"If we're that close, we'd better change our direction, they'll have us watched if they find us"
Albany shuddered at the thought.
"I don't want to run into them..." She let him walk a few steps thne poked his shoulder to gain his attention.
"What is it?" M looked up at her as she pointed back to Haru, who evidently was not following.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm

"Perhaps...but then he will not be a good source of information to help find her weakness. If you prefer we can but it's all up to you pumpernickle."
She cast a ball of pink energy over the base reinforcing it. She winked to Pyro.
"Just in case."

--

"Ermm M? I was going that way to avoid them. You're going to run straight into them in the next...five minutes? Best turn around."
He mounted the snorting mare once more, kicking her on into the direction that he had motioned.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:04 am

"I think we'll need it honey bunch, but you're right, information would be a priority, but it's unlikely he'll be willing to tell us anything at first, so we may as well give him something uncomfortable in his gut for him to mull over, once he decides to spill what we need we can just put him to sleep for half the day, we'll need to, I've heard he doesnt shut up, even if you gag him."
Pyro made a few adjustments to the base, adding to it so that it moved swiftly across the ground even when carrying weight, one he decided he was finished, Alton appeared to inspect his work.
"Nice, this should do, do we have the things from Barnelby yet?"
"He sent them with one of the juveniles awhile ago, once he's out we can attatch them, and we're all set"
Alton nodded approvingly then grinned.
"So we have an action plan then?"
"Absolutely"
"Sai, was Pyro behaved while I was gone?" He teased.

--

M rolled his eyes, he felt foolish but didn't let it show through his casual, almost bored attitude.
"So...any idea why they are after you?" He questioned Albany as he followed after the mare again.
"No...but that doesn't stop me running..."
"How did you manage to drag the boy into this? he seems awfully bent on helping you"
Albany spoke in a low voice, hoping that Haru wouldn't hear her.
"It's not just me...he's in danger too...as is everyone involved with me, you should know that...no...He was with Alton's sister...somehow we managed to cross paths...Sai didn't like it and...it just spiraled from there...I don't know why...I know it's my fault though...she left him...I seem to have taken her place..."
M shook his head.
"I doubt you're merely a replacement...I mean...look at you"
Albany's head tilted to the side and a small smile passed her lips.
"Where do you get such things?"
"Hey, I'm in love too, I know what it's like" He winked back at her then allowed himself to reach a pace in which he could keep up with the mare comfortably, and not terrify Albany in the process.
"Any ideas on where we're goin then?" He asked Haru.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 am

"Oh no, he was awfully rude. Not behaving himself at all."
Smiling innocently to Pyro. Picking up the plate of cookies, she walked through the forest placing the plate of the ground letting the warm aroma spread out and around. Running back to the others, she nodded once,
"Won't be long before he notices that smell. Sugar lips you might want to put out the...thing."

--

"Not a clue, you just keep running."
He sighed lightly, his snowy ears flickering.
"She's not a replacement you know..." He murmured to M. "I do actually care for her..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 am

Pyro grinned, lifting the thing effortlessly.
"I'll be back soon, Kitty cat" He followed the scent of the cookies, positioning the base close by and out of sight ready to be used once the unconscious M was theirs.
He walked back smugly, pointing to two of the wolves and signalling for them to walk back the way he had previously ventured.
"You're my sentries, keep watch of those cookies, report back when every single one of them is in that buffoon's belly"
They nodded and padded off to spy on the cookies, a concept they found entirely idiotic, though neither was inexperienced enough to express their views.
"We're all set, now we're just waiting for M to act" He grinned and walked up to Sai and Alton, slinging his arm over her shoulder and pulling her vigorously to his side.
"So what's this about me being rude, cuteness, I thought I was awfully polite to you"

--

"I don't doubt it" M answered, glancing up at him while keeping to his steady pace.
"About time somebody did"
He felt Albany's grip on him loosen a little, the motion of his running tiring her out as she clung to him, for this he slowed down a little, allowing her some recovery time before picking up the pace once more.
"You doin ok up there?" He called up to her softly.
"Yeah...you're a bit bumpy"
"You'll get used to it...though your legs might be a little numb if we stop"
For a moment he travelled in silence, a scent carrying fast on the wind, following him, catching hold of his nostrils though faint and distant the smell. It did as was intended and very quickly, caught his attention and interested him.
"...Incidently...when will we be stopping next?....."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:17 am

"Oh yes, you were so very very rude. You're politeness is a very rude state." She giggled quietly. "But I still love you for it muffin."
She tapped his nose lightly before wandering off, climbing up a small oak tree. Sitting on a thick branch she let her bare legs dangle over the edge watching the small camp below. Her ebony tail wrapping itself around her ankle. Pulling the small silver dagger from her sleeve she began to run it through her fingers, the Celtic symbols on the hilt covered by her hands.

--

He stopped the mare for a second.
"We can stop now, if you wish. We've covered quite a lot of ground and the Dalish are not to far off. They will help I think..."
Swinging off the horses back, he led her oer to a near by stream, letting he drink to her hearts content. The young filly diving in and out of the water with glee. Smiling, he sat at the edge of the stream letting the water run through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 am

Alton had once again taken up his position beside the fire, speaking quietly to the surrounding wolves about what was to happen when they obtained their future guest.
Grinning, Pyro looked up seeing Sai in the tree. He casually proceeded to walk toward the tree, passing under her branch he looked upward, his eyes creeping under her skirt. As he stared up between her legs he couldn't stop the smile which remained on his face. Half hoping she'd spotted his wandering eyes he leaped onto the bark of the tree, swinging himself onto the branch next to her in the same swift movement.
"Well then deary, nothing to do but wait now, eh?"

--

M sank to his knees, allowing Albany to slide off, resting against his back as her legs got used to the ground once more.
"Mind if I take a look around for a minute or two? make sure we haven't been followed y'know?"
Albany patted his cheek gently.
"Will you come back?"
"Of course kiddo, I'm not gonna abandon you again" He smiled, his equine features receding until he became human once more, turning on his heel to follow the scent of what he hoped was food.
"Don't be too long..." Albany sighed after him, turning so that she could sit with Haru by the water's edge.

Following the scent carelessly until it grew strong enough for him to gain some inkling as to what could perhaps host such a smell.
"mmm...I think I smell cookies" He grinned and started to run through the forest, his feet barely touching the ground as he almost glided toward them.
He stopped once he spotted the neatly placed plate of cookies, supposing that some generous person had left them especially for him, then again, other than the muffin he had been given by Haru he had not eaten since Wildfire and him and last seen eachother. His hunger was clouding his mind ever so slightly and he walked right up to the cookies, grinning happily.
It took him mere moments to begin stuffing his face, his actions drawing the attention of the two wolves who had been sent to watch for him, and had hidden behind the scent of food.
One of them began racing back toward camp, as M swallowed the last cookie, sighing contently, as the other wolf disappeared he frowned, turning his head, spotting the flick of a tail as it disappeared through the trees. His eyes met the plate dizzily.
"...what are cookies doing out here on their own anyways?...." He suddenly felt very strange and try as he might, he couldn't force himself to stand, though the urgency to return to his sister rose in his body.
"...shit" And as his head became clouded, the wolves were already joining the rest of the camp.

"He ate them, every last one"
Alton glanced over at the two, then smirked.
"Eyes larger than his stomach indeed"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 pm

"Nope nothing. But I'd prefer if you keep your eyes to yourself...I do not like to be perved up thanks."
Realising the wolves had returned, she leapt off the branch. Landing on her bare feet with a gentle thud.
"Time to get moving then." She murmured. "They won't hold him down for long."

--

He placed his head on her shoulder, twining his fingers with hers.
"Are you ok? You look tired."
He gestured for the wolf to join them. Watching the sun set, he became more and more edgy as the male had yet to join them again.
"Stay here...I'll see if I can find him."
Before setting off into the forest once more.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

"What do you mean get moving?" Pyro laughed, dropping down, pushing off quickly as were the other wolves.
"You're the only one standing still!" He and Alton reached M without waiting for Sai, knowing she'd be close behind.
M lay flat out on the ground, the empty plate upturned beside him.
"Hm, didn't think it would be so easy" Alton chuckled.
"You brought the bindings I trust?" He asked, turning to Pyro who held up the chinking bag.
"Straight from Barnelby, apparently he had a hard time deciding which colour he prefered...black...or pink"
"...please tell me he decided on black...my reputation is already battered enough...I don't need rumours spreading that I keep my captives in pink cuffs"
There was an uproar of laughter from the surrounding wolves, something Alton had expected and tolerated.
Pyro took out the black accessories which glinted in the fading light, small symbols engraved in the metal, enchantments that a groggy M would never be able to break.
"Let's get him settled in then, shall we?" Alton said with a smirk, motioning for of few wolves to help him lift the unconscious creature onto the base. After something of a struggle and a few mumbled complaints from M, they managed to lay him down, his arms slotting into place as Pyro proceeded to place the cuffs over his wrists, grinning as M flinched at the touch, apparently, not only was it designed to keep him in place, but it was a fairly uncomfortable material to be touching his skin.
"Sai, honey, wanna pitch in?" He grinned, holding up the various bonds, including a collar which would lock into place on the base, preventing M from moving his head too much, one of the many features that would drive him up the wall once he woke.

--

Amoux sat with Albany as she watched Haru disappear.
"Somethings wrong" Amoux muttered.
"What makes you think so?"
"...I can smell the wolves...but I can't smell your brother..."
"Meaning?..."
"Their scent is covering his..."
Albany's eyes widened.
"He'll be ok...he will..."
"...We don't know how close they are...get in the water...cover your scent in case they decide to come looking..." Albany did as she was instructed while Amoux skidded away, searching for any clues as to how close the wolves might be, when she returned she shook her head.
"There aren't any watching us..."
"What should we do?!"
"Wait for him to come back...if he takes too long we'll have to make a run for it..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:17 pm

"Damn straight tiger!"
She took the objects from Pyro, slotting it around the males neck with ease. Clipping it shut she suppressed a giggle forming in her mouth as he flinched at the objects touching his skin.
"Should've been pink suits your personality better Altie."

--

He stood behind the trees watching M eat something that lay upon the ground. Watching the male grow stiff and fall made him gasp. Moving forwards to help, he hid behind the trees once more as several people emerged from the bush.
"Sai?" He breathed to himself quietly. "What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Alton rolled his eyes.
"Be nice or I'll cuff you to him and see what happens when he wakes up" He grinned and walked around to tighten one of them around his ankle, Pyro mirroring his action.
After latching several to his arms and legs one was drawn across his chest, and another ,his waist. By the time he was secured in place he was mumbling to himself, coming to extremely slowly, the cookies had worked although they were now starting to wear off.
"I think he's good, can't see him getting up and walking away" Pyro chuckled, tightening the collar until M choked, loosening it again although it gave him no room to move and his skin twitched at the touch.
"Let's get back, we can give him a few test questions while he's still groggy, then do what we must to get the rest" Alton muttered, already turning off, the surrounding wolves, including Pyro, began pulling M with them, marvelling at the simplicity of obtaining him.
As Pyro passed Sai he grinned.
"You should try giving the air a sniff, sugar, I don't think we're alone" He smirked and moved off without another word.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 pm

"What do you-?" She took a sniff of the air. "Ohhh..."
Walking to the edge of the clearing Sai grabbed the male with her arm. Forcing him to his knees she withdrew the silver cord from her pocket, tying his hands behind his back.
"No point in using what power you have...it's all drained."
He strained against it trying to snap it off.
"Sai, let me go." He growled lightly.
"Now now, you were stupid enough to get caught, it's not my fault. Besides you're going to get exactly what you deserve. Tell me, how would you like to see the bitch slaughtered before your eyes?"
"You wouldn't."
"You know I would...Don't pretend I know that you saw what I used to do."
"I did, and I just kept silent. The memories of the thousands of families you tore apart...and you don't even care."
"No I don't, so save me the effort and tell me where she is."
"Bite me."
She grinned. "With pleasure." Sinking her feline like fangs into his neck, digging to gain the grimace of pain that she wanted. Licking her lips clean of the scarlet substance as she withdrew. "Yummy."
"You truly are a monster you know...I never said anything even when you tore that six year old child's throat out...You won't stop. I even feel a smidgen of sympathy for the other wolves...I'd tell them to watch their back. Demon."
He spat in her face. She blinked, wiping it from her eye.
"Ahhh Haru...nighty night."
Feeling a sharp pain in his head before unconsciousness claimed him.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Back at the camp, Alton and Pyro stood above M, who was stirring although was still too far under to hear them.
Alton grinned as he heard Sai returning with yet another captive.
"Well, I think our plans are advancing fast, shouldn't be too long before she follows"
Pyro nudged him lightly.
"I coax her little companion into coming with us, then what more will she have?"
"Hear that Sai? Not long now and you can have a little fun with the bitch"
They grinned, glancing back down at M.
"Give him some time to come to, no doubt he'll like to express his views on our hospitality but still"

--

Albany waited by the stream until there was no more light available to her, growing cold in the evening air.
"...They aren't coming back" She concluded, shivering.
"...What do you want to do?"
"...I shouldn't have let them go...now I've lost them..."
"So what do you want to do?" Amoux repeated almost angrily.
"...I have to go back for him..."
"Do that and you'll be caught...worst of all, killed!...take the horse"
"...She isn't mine to take...I won't steal his place upon her back" Amoux nuzzled into her softly.
"If that's you're opinion...then we better get moving..."
Albany sighed, suddenly breaking down into tears, leaving Amoux, her only source of warmth, to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 7 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: