Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Haru stirred slightly, his head throbbing with the blow. He could feel the sticky substance running down his face. He remained still listening to the conversation, the cord cutting red grooves into his wrists and ankles. His eyes remained shut as he spoke.
"You won't find her."
Sai glared at him not realising he was awake.
"Oh really?! I think we will."
He could almost see the sick grin that would play across her face, which was there when he opened his eyes, his golden optics staring at her with some form of hate.
"No you won't, she's smart. Smarter than you think."
He felt the coolness of metal pressing into his cheek, grazing it ever so slightly.
"You're going to have to tell me or it goes in." She growled lightly pressing the blade further into his flesh. He winced with pain but refused to speak.
Pressing her body against his, she leaned over to his ear, her ebony hair brushing against his pale face.
"I think you will speak...before the day is out. Pyro darling! He's all yours."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Pyro cracked his knuckles and strode over to the boy, looking down on him smugly.
"Well now, what to do to make you talk" He looked him up and down, smirking as several possible forms of persuasion slipped into his mind.
"Hmm...if I were to kill you right here and now, you think she'd run much further? Then again... that wouldn't be very fun for me and I think that pleasure should be all Sai's"
He lifted a blade from a discarded pile to the left which had been placed there for the exact purpose of torture.
"This should be interesting...one of my faves, the sticky substance on the edge is a special acidic venom found in the blood of giant warrior ants from the south. I wouldn't consume it, it's rather fatal that way, but applied to the skin, lets just say, you'll burn until you beg for us to apply the antidote"
He grinned cheerfully and sliced through his shirt with one swipe.
"Now, you're going to answer me, with the next few facts in mind. Her little mutt friend, is currently carrying my burden, I'll find her fairly easily, and when I do, she'll be torn apart and fed directly to you, hungry or not. So, you better tell me where that bitch will be heading, or you'll have both their blood on your hands, think about it" And with the same cheery grin he started slashing deep cuts into his skin, dipping the blade into an open jar of dark fluid each time Haru's blood coated the blade.
"Hmm, you might also be our solution to keeping Morgethius over here, seduced" Alton called out, grinning hungrily as more of Haru's skin became bloody.

--

Albany, pushed on by Amoux, had run for as long as she could, her legs aching with the effort, torn and bleeding from running through endless thorns stones, numb with pain she stopped.
"...How big do you think this lake is?" Albany heard herself mutter, staring out at the mist lined water, it's motionless surface casting the reflection of the first stares as they peered through.
"At least a mile...and deep" Amoux murmurd, padding off around the bank.
"Where are you going?" Albany called after her.
"I can't swim, I'll meet you on the other side...unless they follow my scent, in the case, don't stop!" And with that she bolted off and out of sight.
Reluctantly Albany stepped into the water, wading out until the water came up over her shoulders she then kicked off and began swimming, weighed down by her weapons she considered relieving herself of them, it would leave her helpless but prevent possible drowning.
She swam until she could barely see the bank behind her, unclipping a few of her blades she kept a minimum few and swam a little quicker, he limbs growing weaker.
It came just in time that she reached the other side, collapsing on the damp mud, she closed her eyes and succumbed to a quick rest, her drenched clothes becoming caked in earth, her scent was almost non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Haru's face screwed up in pain as the blade cut into him, the low groan falling past his composure.
"You think I'd tell you and you're crazy whore?" He spat at the male, his feline ears flicked back in disdain.
"Crazy whore? Really? Hmm...I can live with that." She ran her tongue along his cheek. "Delicious."
Haru growled grabbing the females lip with his teeth, biting down onto it tearing off the flesh into his mouth.
"Mmm...delicious." He snarled to Sai before spitting the bit of flesh at her feet.

--

Toya stormed through the forest. She had not noticed when she had left them but had recently come aware that she was missing. Pushing the filly in front of her she ran faster, her nose pressed to the undergrowth smelling her out.
Noticing Amoux running around the side of the lake, she galloped ahead, her head lowered as she scooped Amoux onto her back, not slowing her place until she found Albany at the side of the lake. She began to snort and stamp her hooves with worry, trying to get the female to stand, the mare's face portraying worry. Pushing Albany with frightened neighs coming from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Pyro sighed, shaking his head as he brought the blade to Haru's cheek, now one of the last unscathed parts of his upper body.
"You shouldn't be so rude to the lady, I'd expect you to be big enough to apologise, but considering how tight that mouth of yours is being I say we open it up a bit" The blade cut right through the flesh of the cheek and with one swift slice, tore through to his lip.
"Much better" Pyro grinned.
Behind him, Alton had wandered over, and began staring down at Sai's lip which he proceeded to pick up between his fingers.
"...Will you be wanting it back?" He asked, pressing it into place where it belonged, dropping to the floor once more.
Pyro yawned, dropping the blade to the floor, losing his interest in it.
There were a series of small sacks scattered around the camp and one caught Pyro's eye and with a wide grin he seized it.
"Still don't wanna talk? Well at least we can get some form of noise from your mouth" He untied the neck of the sack and thrust his hand inside, pulling out a heaping mound of white granules.Salt.
"And before you ask, no, this isn't the antidote" He smirked and rubbed the salt over Haru's chest, the bloodied wounds absorbing it quickly, each tiny cut became saturated within moments.
"Want some more?" Pyro asked, dipping his hand in once more, letting the sack drop to the floor. He took hold of a handful of Haru's snowy hair and pulled his head back, he dropped the salt into his mouth and watched the tiny granules make their way to the back of his throat, satisfied, he roughly let go of his hair and wiped the bloodied salt from his hands.

--

Amoux hopped from the mare's back, leaning down to softly lick at Albany's face. When the girl stirred ever so slightly she drew back and waited.
"Good girl..." Albany whispered, pushing herself upward.
"Toya?...when did you follow me?"
Amoux sighed and nudged her leg.
"It was just a swim, why do you look tired"
Albany shook her head sadly.
"I'm not tired...but Haru...he's going to get hurt...because of me..."
"...Of course...and if we go back now, you'll suffer just the same and you'll both be in each others pain...the decision was yours to go back, and here we are running..."
Albany stared at her for a moment before looking away, back across the lake she had crossed without aid.
"What am I supposed to do?...where am I supposed to run?"
Amoux couldn't find an answer.
"...You should thank the horse...she didn't have to follow you here you know"
Albany forced a small smile, nodding to the mare.
"...Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Haru winced as his face was sliced, but not letting any sound escape him. The sticky red substance trickling down his face. He watched Pyro, his golden eyes wide as he drew the white granules from the sack. Groaning with pain as Pyro rubbed it into his wounds.
"I...see...no...lady...only...a...murderer." Haru's breath wasting on staying conscious. Shuddering as the salt ran down his throat.
"Give...me...all...you...got."
Pulling his wrists against the binding, the rope cutting into his chest, rubbing against the acidic wounds on his chest.
"Now that does sound appealing." Sai murmured, her bottom lip fully restored. Placing a blade to one of his fluffy ivory ears. Cutting through it in a single swift motion, she grinned.
"Yes a murderer, but kitty would look better with a collar, no?"
Haru fought against the binding as his ear was cut open, refusing to give into the blinding pain. Not even caring when a thick collar was clipped around his neck.
"Mine." Sai grinned.

--

The mare nudged her once more. Jumping slightly as a sudden weight dropped down onto her back. Cassandra slid off the mares back, stroking her nose in an apologetic fashion for scaring her.
"Hello again Miss Albany and Amoux. I do not wish any harm upon either of you, I just come bearing a message. Alton has Haru and M. M is unconscious, Haru is under avid torture to locate your whereabouts but I'm not sure how long he can hold out, he's missing half of his chest and face. Sai granted him three ears. But so far he has no uttered a word about you. I'm not asking you to do anything, but if you wish to join me you are welcome. He has been a good friend to me in the past and I wish to get him out of this situation." She glanced at them both. "So, are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:35 pm

"He makes a very cute pet indeed, you sure he won't break out of that pretty collar? Looks awfully loose to me, sure you don't want to tighten it, darling?"
Pyro grinned and seated himself on an uprooted tree stump, stroking the blade of the nearest knife, longing to dip it into Haru's skin, anything that had yet to bleed.
"When you're finished playing with him Sai, can I have another go? I'd love to give that fluffy tail of his a good yank before the day is out" He lifted the blade to his ear, giving it a light pang with his finger, hearing the perfect echo rebounding from his ear canal.
"Think he'll be needing his trousers? We're running out of blank canvas to work on"

--

Albany stared for a few moments after Cassandra stopped speaking.
Her head drooped a little as she heard about the horrific treatment Haru was suffering on her behalf. When she raised her head she glared at Cassandra but her glare couldn't last long with the tears stinging her eyes.
"...I don't like you...you're too much for me..." She sighed truthfully, reflecting on how little time they had actually spent together, mere moments in which she had taken an instant disliking to her.
"...But I love Haru...I can't run away...they'll just keep...hurting him...I can't be your friend yet Cassandra...but I will do what I can if it gets Haru free...I'll go"
She looked at Amoux, smoothing her fur softly, receiving a light nuzzle of appreciation.
"...Do you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:56 pm

"I think it's tight enough...but if you want it tighter, be my guest. But I don't think he'll be needing them." She grinned, taking the blade from him, slowly cutting the cloth off button by button.
Haru protested, slowly wriggling his wrists free, the bindings coming looser.
"Sai...don't...do...this."
"No! You don't get it do you? You're going to suffer just like I did, if not more. And I'll relish it." Creating a small flame on her finger, running it over the smooth skin of his arm until it blistered. His cries of pain making her hesitate for a brief moment before continuing.

--

She nodded once.
"I'm asking nothing of you Albany, we don't have to be friends, you don't even have to speak to me. But you risk capture yourself, they are anticipating you coming. They're guessing that you will come to his aid. I will do my best to get you out of there alive, but I am not the strongest person. Your only chance is to send the horse in first, I bet she could cause some ruckus but they will not kill her, after all, horses can be tamed. Then you may do as you wish."
She pressed a thumb to her bottom lip for a moment, wincing slightly.
"He's...they're...we have to leave...now."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 am

Pyro watched with interest, not wanting to interrupt Sai's activities. He turned his attention to M, who was aparrently beginning to wake, his wrists and ankles beginning to tug at the unforgiving restraints which irritated his skin even through his rough clothing.
"mmh...goooooood mornin sunshi-..." His eyes opened, rolling around for a moment before settling on Pyro.
"...Bloody hell Wildfire...what the frig happened to your face?!"
Pyro glared at him, watching him fall back, trying to withdraw himself from his forced sleep.
"...Shit...Who messed with my cookies?"
Pyro stood, coming around to M's face.
"That would have been us, and if you don't want to be drugged again Morgethius, I suggest you keep quiet, you're ruining the fun, unless you're offering any useful information as to the whereabouts of your sister?" He grinned as a look of puzzlement crept onto M's face, his head straining to spot what poor creature was making those painfull noises.
"...If you're not getting that boy to open his mouth, you won't fair any better with me." He glared at Pyro, still not fully awake but beginning to understand his situation, the restraints causing his skin to burn and twitch.
"Is that a challenge?"
"Want one?"
"Dear Morgethius, I think you'll prove to be the most fun of them all"

--

Albany looked back over the water once more ."...Ok...but Cassandra...if you're Haru's friend...I think I can try to accept you as my own...but...forgive me if I don't prove it to you yet."
Amoux barked lightly.
"Cassandra's right, we best hurry, or we might not have much of that boy to save..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Sai blew the flame away, giving Haru a slight chance to recover. He broke into a cheery grin, almost mocking Sai and Pyro.
"Good morning again M, feeling better?" His face draining of colour at the sheer effort it took to compose a simple sentence without hesitation.
Sai growled, her ebony ears pressed against her head.
"Clearly we haven't been harsh enough." Slitting the other ear into two. "So we'll just keep going."
Cutting the remaining cloth from his legs, she tilted her head to the left. Taking to shards of metal, she pressed them into his knees. Charging her hands with electricity she placed a fingertip to the metal, letting the voltage shoot through his body. He gasped with the sudden pain, squeezing his eyes shut. He bit his tongue, making it bleed to stop any noise coming from his mouth.

--

She mounted the mare without saying a word, letting Albany and Amoux clamber up in turn before bolting back through woods.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 pm

M tried to turn his head to the side, the restraining collar allowing him just enough movement to spot Sai. He smirked, twitching his hand slightly, watching the almost serpent like flame crawl across the ground with aggression, setting the ground alight.
"Well would you look at that..." M muttered with a grin, forcing the flame to creep toward Sai, crawling up her leg, determination within the flame to catch her clothes and enforce it's fiery rule.
Clenching his fist he allowed the flame to grow quickly, finally releasing it to do it's own hellish business.
"Taste hellfire, bitch" He smirked, suddenly feeling a sharp pain on his throat.
"Put it out, dog" Came the angry growl from Pyro.

--

With Amoux clinging seemingly tightly to Albany's clothing, she could do nothing but think about what would happen, who was in the most danger, and who, if anyone had any chance of escaping.
Her hand roamed under her cloak, feeling for the familiar buckles and straps of the many weapons concealed on her body, readying herself to use them, she glanced up at Cassandra, wondering what part she would play, and what skills she possessed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:06 am

She smiled to M, feeling the fire creeping up her leg. Letting go of the shards of the metal, she picked up the fire, letting it run between her fingers before throwing it at M.
"Sometimes things are worth selling your soul for...wouldn't you agree Msicle? Lucifer was generous when we switched...but he's not too bright. Hmmm perhaps that's the wrong turn of phrase...but he did make a mistake. Hellish abilities and a soul. All the better for me."
She grinned lightly to him, before returning to inflict the pain on Haru once more.
"I really don't want to hurt you...just tell me where she is." She murmured, just low enough for him to hear.
"I won't...and you know I won't" He muttered back. "Is...there...any...point...to...this?"
She grabbed the metal, twisting it from side to side.
"Doesn't matter....you can tell me...It's Alton shift in five minutes...and lets just say I've been nice."

--

She slowed to a standstill, sliding off the back of the horse. Concealing herself in the bushes, she took the mare with her, motioning for the others to hide.
"You have to cause a fuss...don't get yourself killed just a distraction...I know you can do it. Just save him." The mare dipped her head once, turning to bolt into the clearing. A pungent scent of wolves filling her nose. Cassie sighed lightly.
"Stay safe...Caliga."
She pulled her cloak around her, her form dissolving into the thicket.

Last edited by Blackfyre on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 am

M turned his head as the fire returned, his immunity far outstretched the fire, and yet his hair smouldered and his cheek began to sting.
"Oh joy, another wench in dealings with him" He rolled his eyes then glared up at Pyro.
"Take this thing out of my neck" He rasped angrily, glancing down to the blade Pyro had plunged into his throat threateningly, just below the collar.
"I don't think I will, it might shut you up for awhile" He took hold of the blade again, and slice along M's throat, watching the blood flow mercilessly from the wound with some confusion.
"Why don't you die?"
At that remark M smirked.
"I'm sure you're aware of my herritage, you'll need to do more than slit my throat if you wanna kill me, but should you fail torturing the boy, then where will you get your information?"
Pyro grunted, looking away, back to Sai's torturing of Haru.
"Shut up or I'll cut out your tongue" Pyro muttered, oblivious to M's attempts at pulling his wrists free, his secret method consiting of burning the wood upon which he lay.
Alton watched, with almost bloodthirsty interest.
"Five minutes? That long? Seems almost unfair" He sat back, grinning.
"We're gonna have so much fun"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 am

"It...doesn't...matter...whose...turn...it...is." His body slackened forwards in its restraints, the rope being the only thing holding him up.
Sai turned her head over her shoulder. "Alton it's rude to eavesdrop...but you can take over now if you wish...I'm done."
Brushing her hands off she stepped away from Haru, her jade hues looking down as she walked. A large black object hit her in the side sending her to the ground.
"What the-?" She looked up, the large mare butting her head against Sai's as she looked up, nickering with delight. Sai's face lit up, stroking the muzzle of the mare. "I thought you left me...but I can't say Alton will be all to pleased to see you but I certainly am. I thought you left me for good."
Haru's eyes opened slightly at all the commotion. Spotting the horse, he had to hide his look of surprise.
"If she's here....then that means...Albany!" He murmured to himself, his form sagging as he realised that he couldn't help her this time.

--

Cassie remained silent as Sai realised what had hit her. The horse prancing around like a fool in order to draw attention from all the other wolves away from the bound males.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 am

Alton glared at the mare for a moment, refraining from making any attempt at harming her due to the friendly greeting between Sai and the horse.
Instead he turned his head to the interesting peace of information he had not missed escaping Haru's lips.
"What's this then?" He gripped his chin firmly, staring down at him.
"Is this possibly the information we've been seeking?" He glanced at the horse again and grinned.
"Ah, I see" He released Haru from his grip and slunk away casually, leaving the other wolves to stare at the horse, some confused, some showing signs of interest while others felt a slight hint of intimidation. Despite themselves none of them moved away, instead they merely watched the scene from their posts. Even M felt confused for a moment, assuming that the horse had switched sides, wondering why she had so boldly entered in upon the wolves, then he grinned, seeing no sign of Albany anywhere, unable to catch her scent, she was hiding.

--

Albany crouched down next to Amoux, from her vantage point she could make out Haru and his injuries, her stomach aching with regret and guilt willing herself to stay put while fighting the urge to rush to his aid as was to be expected.
"Haru..." Her eyes searched through the wolves, there were many of them, despite them being distracted it was still an extremly risky situation.
"What do we do?..." She whined, unnawhere that beside her, Amoux was starinf off, as if into space, at one wolf in particular, almost transfixed as her stomach churned.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:00 am

Sai hesitated at Altons words. Shrugging slightly, she wandered off at the horse's side.

"No...it's...not..the...information." He growled to Alton, straining against the bonds once more. "I...was...just...wondering...about....her"
He kept his gaze firmly on the ground, knowing that Albany could see him.

Sai sat at the end of where M was strapped. Watching the mare with amusement as she did her best to knock the wolves over.
"So M, I'm surprised you aren't going insane yet....with the lack of...." She coughed, turning a light red.

--

Cassie snuck around the tree's, climbing up the one Haru was tied to. She began debating whether to cut him free or not. Deciding that he was not strong enough to stand on his own, she threw down a small cloth with symbols embellished on it. Grinning lightly as a small red flash engulfed the female and several others close to M. The scarlet smoke dispersed, the beings having vanished. She jumped to the next tree, watching the remaining wolves.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:40 pm

M coughed lightly, grinning as the smoke cleared and no sign of Pyro or Sai remained but for the restraints that held him and the wounds which were left on Haru's body.
The wolves who remained scattered, searching the trees for whatever had caused their leaders to disappear with the smoke, unable to at first find the source, worry seemed to enter their faces as pure enjoyment filled M's.
"Oooh, now we're all afraid, what will you all do now?" He grinned as angry orders for him to "shut the hell up!" were barked his way as ears pricked and aimed to listen for the intruder.
While the wolves searched M's gaze found her quickly but looked away to avoid his eyes being followed.

--

From where she had been crouching, Albany could also see Cassandra's perch and could see with extreme detail almost every wound inflicted upon Haru's body, though she could make no move to reach him now as she had hoped to do.
Beside her she could hear faint whines from Amoux's mouth though she had to ignore them for now, the pitiful whimpers from her own mouth now silenced.
"I've never needed a sent to find you, Albany"
The cold, strange metal of the blade already inside her, that single movement, that one sound, would endanger her very life.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:54 pm

He watched M with amusement, his golden optics wandering over the camp.
"Cassie! You...have...to...let...me...go!"
Feeling the rope slacken, Haru fell onto his hands and knees, a silver arrow embedded where the ropes had been.
"Thank...you." He stood up with a groan, swaying where he stood. His hand clamped to his chest, preventing any more blood flowing from the open wounds. Walking over to where M was strapped, he began to untie him, fumbling with the buckles. Amoux's low whines reached his ears, he turned his head.
Seeing the smiling Alton, his eyes widened.
"Albany!"
The sudden pain on her face sent shocks down his spine as the blade Alton held was forced into her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Alton smirked, his free arm wound casually around her waist, the blade protruding through her throat. He had yet to severe her main artery and little blood had escaped the wound, but it became apparent that one movement, from her own body or Alton's would cause the blade to tear through her soft, delicate skin.
With her breathing severely cut off she could only rasp the word she was so desperate to speak;
"H-Haru..." The huge effort caused her to flinch as she felt the blade slice into her a little more with the vibrations from her throat.
"I'd stay quite if I were you" Alton said rather smugly as he forced her forward, walking awkwardly with her head held in an upward position in her best effort to stop the blade from completing it's deadly deed.
Behind them they left the bleeding and half conscious Amoux to whine and whimper in a heap.
"Now, I think the situation should be quite clear to you all by now. Should my hand slip even the slightest, she will die. Should you're little friend up in the tree there decide to interfere, I will still kill her before anything can be done to stop me. And before you start thinking you can steal this blade from between my fingers with any of those powers of yours, thinks again, one wrong move and she will still die".
He grinned as he pulled her to him, allowing her to lean against him while the blade kept her there.
The wolves seemed relieved that at least one of the heads of the group was still present and began stepping over to him taking positions as a pack, reinforcing his threat.
"I'm going to take her, you won't be stopping me unless you want her carcass strewn across the ground"
Even M seemed to be stunned into temporary submission, his smart mouth remained closed as he rubbed at his wrists which bore red burns from the striking black material.
Albany glanced from Alton to Haru, Alton, who seemed to have the advantage and Haru who could barely stand, she didn't know if she would be walking away with either of them, alive.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Haru sank to his knees.
"You...you can't. Please just leave her...take me I don't care...just leave her."
He shuddered lightly, looking up to Alton.
"Your master..."
Haru shielded his eyes as a bright orange light flashed in the midst of the clearing.
The male grinned some, clutching a curled whip in his left hand as he tilted his head to the left, his ebony hair covering his lilac hues, the single ivory stripe contrasting against it.
"Well done Alton, only taking you...3 weeks? Tut tut."
Dragging the female from the blade, careful not to harm her further, he threw her to the ground. Healing the hole in her throat.
"All mine..." He grinned lightly, throwing a pulsing ball to Alton. "As I promised. Your soul. Now..."
His eyes glancing to the male on the ground.
"What to do with you...Still have a soul I see..."
"What about it..."
"I trade you the girl...for your soul."
"You would do that?"
"Sure." He grinned. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm

With the hole in Albany's throat once again sealed, she breathed in a few rushed breaths of and pushed herself onto her knees, it being the only movement she dared.
"Because it's not worth it...it's not worth...not worth me" She shuddered as she thought of Haru trading his soul for her, how unfair it would be, how different he could become.
And because I just worked my ass of for that girl, not to just have you sell her off again Alton thought secretly to himself as an overjoyed air came about him.
Albany turned her head toward , facing him almost angrily.
"So don't you dare, Haru, Don't you dare"
She looked back down to the floor, part of her desperately wishing to see the face of Alton's infamous Master whom she had avoided with her eyes since first sensing his presence.
M snorted, glaring at the Master distastefully.
"She's right Haru, don't sell yourself to this mongrel, look what that dog did just to get it back." Alton looked up as M spoke, giving him a deadly look of hatred although his eyes seemed a brighter shade now that his soul had been returned.
He pivoted on his foot and bowed.
"Thank you Master, I'm sorry I failed to complete my mission sooner..."
M rolled his eyes.
"And look, still obedient to him, gonna crawl around and lick his ass now?" He grunted and stepped up behind Haru, placing his hand on his shoulder.
"Don't you give yourself to him, it'll ruin you"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 pm

He shook the hand off his shoulder. Standing up, he walked over to Albany as best as he could. He gripped her hand as he kissed her cheek, his lips at her ear.
"You are worth it."
He smiled lightly to Albany, letting her hand fall from his as he turned his back to her.
"So do we have a deal?" The master enquired, an almost bored tone to his voice.
"Yes...we have a deal."
"Good." He grinned, his lilac eyes glinting with malice. As the small ball of pulsing light was sucked from Haru's form. "Yummy yummy yummy I got souls in my tummy."
The master stopped singing as he noticed the strange looks he was getting.
"Until we meet again then."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 am

Once she was sure the master had departed she lifted herself from her knees and literally leapt at Haru, though seemingly sudden her action, her embrace was designed as to harm Haru as little as possible while her arms encircled his waist and her head leant against him. Hind sight told her that it would hurt to have her pressing against him but she could not stop herself from wanting to be so close to him.
"You're a fool!...A god damn idiot!" She screeched against his chest, tears welling in her eyes, relieved that the immense danger was over.
"...I second that. Because now. he might as well own you both" M muttered, plodding past them toward the bushes, giving the somewhat stunned Alton a harsh shove to the ground he did not notice until a few seconds later.
Disappearing for a few moments M reappeared carrying the bloodstained Amoux who had stopped her whimpering to reserve some form of conscious energy.
Alton stood, grinning.
"I'm afraid I shall have to depart too, he is still my master"
M growled at him, taking a loud threatening step toward him.
"Run home little wolf pup, we wouldn't want you to miss your spot at your master's feet now would we?"
Alton cast a glare his way.
"Of course not, because then I'd have no way of repaying certain people for the wounds they graced me with" He saw Albany tense as she caught on.
To her knowledge, Sai was not one of the master's followers, what she had intended for Albany had been of her own malicious thinking, her and Pyro alone could see to it that she suffered, and no doubt Alton would surely aid them. Whether the master was truly done with her or not, her life was still at risk, and it seemed now, that she was no longer required alive.
The remaining wolves were already heading home, and with a smug grin, Alton followed until nothing but scent tracks lay in their wake.
"...The loss of his soul truly damaged him" M muttered as he stroked Amoux's fur, any wounds receding into tiny scratch like scars.
"He's nothing but a shell now, he may as well have no soul." He stood, leaving Amoux to recover on her own, standing on weary legs her eyes opened, suddenly narrowing upon Haru for no apparent reason, she began growling although her own lack of energy stopped her from viciously attacking him.
"And the same may happen to you." M finished, still looking at Haru with seriousness in his eyes.
"You may live to regret that deal..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 am

Haru tumbled backwards as Albany leapt at him, wincing as she buried her head in his chest. His eyes felt unusually heavy as he stroked her hair.
"But he doesn't own both of us...only one."
Cassie leapt down from the tree, hitting the ground with a soft thud.
"He is going to twist you Haru, it's what he does. You won't be yourself. You'll just be...like him."
"No I won't." Haru snarled, his ears flickering back as he growled to Cassandra.
She simply rose a brow at him, her arms folded across her chest. His eyes widened slightly as he slapped his hand across his mouth in shock at himself. "I'm sorry Cass. I-I should go."
Haru pried Albany from his form with difficulty, fresh blood running down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Albany's eyes widened as she tried to make sense of his words, but try as she might she almost couldn't understand them.
"Go?...go where?...you can't go..." She placed a hand against her cheek, rubbing at the sticky blood she had leant in, staring down at it for a few moments.
"...they hurt you...don't go until I've fixed it...please?"
She'd only ever had to say goodbye once before in her life but that once had told her that the more she begged for them to say, the more it hurt to see them leave, but for Haru to leave in the state she had caused, seemed almost unbearable, besides, she wanted to keep him there as long as she possibly could.
"Albany, if he wants to leave then let him" M said, sitting down next to Amoux, who's eyes had not left Haru as she studied him cautiously.
"Not until I've fixed him!" She snapped.
"Let me...let me fix you...I want to make it better..." There was sudden desperation in her eyes as she grabbed his hand, hardly willing to let him refuse her.
M sighed as he moved away.
"Might as well leave, before she becomes too attached" He called back rolling his eyes sarcastically, of course it was too late for that, if Haru couldn't see that already, in M's mind he was the most foolish boy of his age.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:01 pm

He pulled his hand away gently. Grasping her shoulders, he looked at her.
"Albany, I am fine. I can heal it, ok? It's not your fault and I don't blame you in any way. I promise. There will be loopholes in the deal and hopefully there will be one in my benefit. But if he calls on me I have to do what he asks."
He paused for a moment, biting back a smart retort towards M, merely hissing under his breath.
"I don't want to change around you, I just want you safe."
He let her go, calling the mare over to him. Swinging himself onto her back, ignoring the pain that ran across his chest and knees with each movement. Reaching down to wipe away the tears on Albany's face, he gripped her hand once more.
"I love you."
Kicking the mare into a gallop, he let her hand fall as he vanished into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: