Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Kage patted the Bloodhound's head, sorting through the sack he'd filled on his visit to the outside world, putting the herbs and foods to the side, he pulled out a book, flipping through the ancient pages until he found the one that interested him most. The loss of one's soul.
It seemed that Albany would suffer a great deal without her soul. He could barely understand how she was coping now, she was so young.

--

Barnelby smiled weakly, slumping back down into the closest chair.
"I won't faint...I'm not tired enough to faint..." He touched along his bandaged arm, it was numb, the nerves were dying and he couldn't stop it. The flesh felt weak and soft, he was sure it would soon eat away at the bone.
He wasn't worried, he'd carried out many an amputation.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Passing several bedrooms, various kitchens and living rooms he stumbled across a large square room.
"What the hell?" Stepping inside the room, tens of stuffed animals surrounded the walls, creatures that only existed in imaginations. Whole phoenixes perched on logs in all four corners and a unicorn head, the spiraled horn twisting into the air.

He stared around the room in awe. Padding over to the glass table in the centre of the room, ducking to avoid the lions paw, complete with extended claws, he knelt over the table. Coloured countries almost leapt forth from their written imprisonments, but none that he recognised, or even existed for that matter. Tracing the air above the table in the elegant patterns, he sighed lightly.
"So pretty..." He breathed.

--

She placed a pan on the stove, pouring a small amount of oil into the pan, waiting for it to heat up.
"You're such a liar." She grinned, tossing a few sliced of bacon into the pan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 pm

"Many consider the future to be so" Kage said, leaning on the door frame, his eyes flitting from one mounted creature to the next, pausing on the contorted features of a harpy.
"Hm...could have done better on that one" He said, stepping further into the musty room.
"We're here..." He stated, pointing to a small isle, labelled intricately as 'Scotland'.
"The isle changes vastly due to a disturbance under the sea...don't worry, neither me nor you shall live to see it...as I understand it" He shrugged, walking the length of the room to the single window, pulling the curtains taught he turned on his heel to leave the male in peace.

--

"Not supposed to be tired so early, can hardly say I am, bad manners and I don't do bad manners...to you...Pyro and Alton reap what the sew..." He stuck to his smile a little longer before closing his eyes to conserve what consciousness he had left, rubbing his arm softly
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 pm

"This is the future?" He asked, trailing his fingers over the place that Kage had indicated to. He stood up as Kage was about to leave. "Wait. Can I ask, does this change depending on what happens now? Or is the future set in stone?" He shuffled from foot to foot, looking down at the ground. "I need to know..."

--

Sliding the food onto a plate, she placed the frying pan into the sink. Placing the food in front of him, she passed him a knife and fork.
"Barney, what's wrong with you're arm?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm

"...it's a difficult question to answer in truth..." Kage said, turning back into the room he seated himself on a cabinet of stuffed rodent like mammals, thinking carefully about an answer that would not shock or terrify the boy.
"The future...if time runs it's course right, will look like this, on every map...and there are prophecies of course...I've documented several myself. The future, right now is set, things are planned and intended to happen in the near and far future...but, should things go wrong or someone chooses to rise up and change said future...then it;s liable to change..." He paused, not sure if he made sense or not, despite knowing his exact point be true.
"I could kill you, right now, and it would spark a series of events, Albany's death for instance. I could kill you without even trying, I know that, you should know that, but, as a contributing factor, I won't, thus the future is not changed...but, it could be" Within a second he had darted over to Haru and lifted him into the air by the throat.
"If I killed you, I would change the future, every action made, changes the future, so in a sense, the future is unavoidable, but it is certainly not documented...anyone can change the future, but no one can be sure they have" He slowly placed Haru safely back upon the floor, rubbing his throat in apology though he had intended no harm.
"That's why there is such a thing as regret. Because while the future can change, the past cannot"

--

Barnelby's gaze fell to his arm which hung limply by his side.
"Had to test the formula for Morgethius' bindings...test how it would effect him underneath the skin...made it too strong the first time...now it won't stop eating..." He picked up his fork and cut at the food, unable to use both pieces of cutlery at the same time, opting for the easiest method.
"Stopped hurting so bad, not too worried if it falls off fairly soon...might be able to do some tests on the flesh before it all falls away" He began humming in a cheerful tune his favourite song, slipping a chunk of bacon into his awaiting mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 pm

He coughed lightly into his hand, the renowned soreness of his throat hitting him.
"So it isn't...but that is the current state of the future." He stared at the map for a moment, flickering his eyes around the room. "Small events trigger larger ones and thus changes everything around them..." He said out loud, trying to force his mind to wrap around the complex choice of words that Kage had chosen.

--

"You...tested it on yourself?" She sighed shaking her head. She lifted his arm up and gently rested it on the table. Peeling back the sleeve, she groaned. "You did this to yourself?!?! You are insane!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Kage shook his head softly.
"It's not just the events close to the event changed. The smallest action can cause the largest ripple in some cases, over time small events are triggered which in turn cause their own events and so on, eventually, everything is effected, even if it's in the smallest way...so imagine what would happen, if a mass event were to happen? Say...the disruption of the continents...the disruption of peace, all down to that one, sadistic little creature currently holding Albany's soul. Without even trying, he could change everything.
We all could"
He gestured to the map once more.
"That, is how the future should be, it's how it has been predicted to be for hundreds of years, but...with each passing day, I see it differently, minute details change in my mind...perhaps within the next decade, it will be unrecognisable"
--

"I had to make sure it would work..." He said, a little put off of his food at the colourful mess that had consumed him arm, rotting through the muscle and flesh through infection and the initial malignant chemicals he had concocted.
"It's hard to impress Master when having to be so specific...and short notice...Morgethius is a hard subject...had to be sure..." He twitched his fingers, unable to feel the movement at all, the skin all but gone he was able to see bone in several places.
"I'm not crazy...I had to impress Master..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:38 am

"I guess that's true..." He paused, standing up to face Kage. "So no matters what happens, each action determines the outcome that will change this map to its new state." He shuffled uncomfortably under Kage's gaze, finally directing his eyes to the floor.

--

"Yes you are, your completely and utterly mad. Bur I like you anyways." She smiled, pulling the sleeve back down. "I would help you with that, but if you can't fix it then I sure as hell can't. At least you know how to make the bindings now though..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Kage nodded, pulling out the map from it's glass shield.
"This small island here, breaks away from the mainland some time in the near future, if a volcanic vent were to be made now, it would be prevented, as it is, it won't happen, and this will still be the outcome" When you make a decision, you later wonder what could have happened had you done different...but the fact is, you didn't. You never would have...it's difficult to comprehend...but I think you get it" He slipped the map back into place, stepping over to rest against the wall he found himself stroking the smooth features of the unicorn.

--

"Well, I know how to make some variation...master hasn't confirmed if they work well enough or not...Morgethius might have been too strong...if I do many more tests I might become quite useless...I don't know how well I could work if the other arm fell off...toes aren't the same as fingers"
He began eating once more, itching his shoulder he realised just how far his little mistake was creeping, the skin feeling rubbery and sore. It would be a painful night of cutting.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 am

"I think I do. Just about. Strange language on a sleep deprived brain does not help, but I think I can manage it." He stretched out, limbs popping after having sat in the chair for so long. His gaze still slid to the map, but decided to put it out of his mind, the glazed over eyes of the many surrounding animals was sending shivers down his spine.

--

Sai tilted her head, a small grin on her face.
"Unless you're a monkey, which to be honest, would be fun." She stood up, pulling the sheet back around herself as it had become loose. "I should go get changed." She murmured, padding across the room. "Give me a minute."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:55 am

"Hm, you know, if you're still tired you can retire at any time...or perhaps a bath would be more appropriate. Either way, if I'm working your mind to much, you might just want to relax...unless you've had enough of that of course."
He gestured through the window to the mist consumed marsh.
"If you feel you need some fresh air at all, there's plenty of solid ground to walk upon, the plants might radiate some form of uplifting essence or another...could do you some good" He shrugged, slipping out of the door, the bloodhound following closely after him, leaving the ghostly dead eyes to watch Haru.

--

Barnelby nodded, taking small bites of his food as he watched her leave, she was far more interesting than Alton or Pyro, she made his cheeks red when they ought not to be, though now he couldn't place just how.
His eyes were drawn to his arm, he had felt no concern toward it a moment ago, so why had she?. Trying to take his mind away from both he sat in silence, the taste and smell of breakfast making him melt in his seat.
He wasn't a bad cook, but Sai was better.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 am

"I'm not sure what I am, but I can assure you sleeping does not help. I think I might just have a wander." He replied, the animals eyes seeming to be staring at him, their bodies forever frozen in time. The thought made him shiver and follow the room shortly after Kage, continuing to roam the halls.

--

Walking back into her room, she was unsurprised to see the two males hadn't moved. Throwing them both daggers, she rooted around in the wardrobe for any clothing that was preferable to a sheet. Pulling out some pieces that caught her eye, she pulled them on underneath the sheet. Throwing the blanket at Pyro and Alton, she stared at them both.
"Get up." She stated before walking back out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 am

Kage slipped through a door, out onto the marsh. He breathed in the surprisingly clean air. There was movement in the fog and he smiled, petting Alabaster's snout he watched as the deer strode through in there small herd.
"I can make soup from that..." He murmured.

--

Pyro had stiffened as she reentered the room, awaiting some form of shouting match or angry words, slightly unnerved at her lack of speaking. He slid out of bed, looking around the door nervously.
"She looks even more pissed..." He muttered.
"...not surprised...she going to kill me" Alton whined, pulling the sheet over his head.
"If she was going to bother I think she would have done it while you slept on her...get dressed...maybe we'll be spared...."
He found a few more of his clothes hidden in a box under the bed from yet another of his previous stays, tossing some to Alton, they both proceeded to get dressed.
Pyro tiptoed from the room, followed by a timid looking Alton.
"Is it safe?" Alton whispered.
"Looks it...all we gotta do is make it to the front door..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 am

Walking down the hallways, he could feel the need for sleep slowly creeping up on him. Rubbing his eyes, he continued to stumble down the hallways, until he fell onto his face, falling into a light slumber.

--

She walked back to the kitchen, sliding back onto the chair next to Barnelby.
"Well, I think they're up. Not that I an going to speak to them...I can't even imagine what payback I want to do. None of it seems good enough." She sighed, placing her head onto the counter. "Unless...Oh no that wouldn't work." She groaned, rubbing her ear in an attempt to think better.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 am

Dennai always considered silence to be the greatest noise. So when the voices of the outside world dissolved into nothing, he was brought out of his sleep, rubbing his eyes to remove the pleasant dream from his thoughts.
He slipped out of bed, feeling sticky in his two day old clothes.

Once he was done with his shower, he found new clothes and silently snuck out into the corridor. He had free roam of the house, but Kage was always keen to keep an eye on him, it was nice to have some time alone.
He padded along the corridors, knowing each one off by heart meant that there was little to surprise him, but spotting the male sprawled out upon the floor caused him to stop. He still didn't know who he was. He crouched beside him, wondering if he should wake him, but he'd always been told to let sleeping dogs lie. Did it mean the same for cats?

--

Barnelby watched her, having finished his breakfast he folded his good arm over the other, resting his head on the table.
"They must have done something pretty bad, Sai...why not find a punishment that makes them go through the same as you?...or you could always hang them upside down until their heads turn purple..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 am

"Nuhhh." Haru groaned, sitting up, rubbing the sore patch on his face where he had fallen. "That's a first..." He murmured, still wondering how he had managed to fall asleep whilst walking. Looking up to the child beside him, he jumped, mild embarressment on his cheeks.
"I-uh-yeah..."

--

"As much as I would love to force them to do to each other what they did to me...they would proabably enjoy it." She rested her cheek on her hand, a sigh on her lips. "Still hanging them upside down is a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:55 am

"I didn't think the floor was where you were supposed to sleep...unless you're Alabaster...which I doubt...don't tell me you're narcoleptic too!"
He sat down properly, crossing his legs he continued to watch the feline male with interest, curious as to why he had ears and a tail, though he knew it was rude to ask. He'd never seen such a person, maybe he could sprout whiskers too.
"You should probably go to bed or something...I dropped a melon and it cracked open...Kage says it could happen to my head if I wasn't careful...do your ears come off? Are they real?..."

--

"You might want to hurry only-"
Before Barnelby could finish his sentence the front door slammed closed.
"-they might try and...escape..." He heard two animalistic creatures racing away, as if they feared being chased.
"...They'll be back...Pyro likes you too much to stay away...and Alton's been acting weird since he got his soul back...then we can hang them upside down..." He closed his eyes, putting his head between his folded arms.
As if he'd forgotten, ever so quietly, he began humming once more.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 am

He rubbed his head lightly.
"Hey calm down. Okay let me see. I'm not narcoleptic I'm just really tired and I don't know why, it probably will happen to your head if you're not careful, no my ears are not detachable they're firmly welded to my head and yes they are real." He replied, holding out his fingers to make sure he got everything. Standing up he glanced down at the male. "Can I ask a question? What's your name?"

--

Sai nodded, sitting up straight.
"Yup, especially if they come back drunk. Let's say they're very easy to lure in that state. Especially Pyro. He whines that I'm not putting out, but I won't if he doesn't ask." She giggled to herself as the famailiar tune hit her ears. "It's a good thing Pyro's gone then..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 am

He hadstill been analysing the male's answer when he realised he'd been asked the most valid question possible.
"Oh!" He exclaimed, rising to his feet.
"My name's Dennai! Kage is my brother and...so is M, though I haven’t seen him since I was little..."
He sighed, nearly drifting off into thought before he reminded himself he was not alone.
"...I've never seen a person with a tail before...where'd you get yours?"

--

Barnelby lifted his head once more, blushing lightly.
"Oh...sorry...I don't know when I'm...I'll stop...Alton would have kicked me if he were here...that's how I know if I'm breaking out again..." Biting his lip his head returned to his arm, flinching as the only pain he felt there shot up his arm, causing him to yelp lightly.
"...Fall off already" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 am

"Erm..." He tried to recall how he had the tail, but the only logical conclusion sprung to mind. "I think my mother had one and passed it onto me. Although I can't be sure. I can't remember her well and I'm pretty sure my father didn't have one..." He trailed off trying to pick apart the few memories of his childhood he had.

--

"S'ok, he's not here sing it to your hearts content. It's kinda refreshing to hear music." Her eyes slid to his arm, repressing the shudder that ran down her spine, she gently lifted it up, sliding a towel underneath it. "It'll hurt less if it's cushioned. And then it might decide it likes the comfort so much it'll stay there."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 pm

"Oh..." Dennai seemed to be a little disappointed, eyes watching the tail as it moved.
"So I can't have one then?...I guess I would only ruin it anyway..." He smiled sadly, swaying on his feet he could hear through one of the windows as the large bloodhound chased a large prey.
"...Alabaster has a nice tail...maybe I can borrow his" He muttered thoughtfully.

--

Barnelby stared at the limp limb, it felt unfamiliar as it slowly rotted away, that one shooting pain dissolving as he imagined the very bones to. He began to wonder just how much he'd miss it if he really was to lose it.
"...I hope it does, I can write with both hands but...it's not an achievement if you've only got one anyway..." He sighed, his mind was worried about the smallest grain of dirt on the table while it struggled to accept that one of his arms would soon be lost, and in the confusion, he'd forgotten how many bottles of beer on the wall there were now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:47 am

"Sorry, but I can say Alabaster won't part with his willingly. Unless you have a saw and some anesthesia." He shuffled from foot to foot, slightly uncomfortable with the way Dennai was staring at him. "Then again if you ask nicely he might let you borrow it from time to time."

--

Sai found herself humming the tune under her breath, realising that she now had the tune safely stuck in her head, she grinned.
"Actually, I have the perfect payback idea..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 pm

"Well I do have a saw...when Kage goes away sometimes I come out of my room without him knowing...it's always cold so I have to find firewood for the fireplace...I don't know how the boilers work...I guess Kage has anesthesia in one of the medicine cabinets..." He took a moment to think, frowning.
"If he says I can borrow it...how many times would you say you could cut it off and still have feeling in it?...it can't be good for the tail...."

--

"Hm?" He looked up at her, head tilted to the left.
"What kind of payback?...are you going to wait for them to come back or are you going to have to chase them?...can I watch?" He bit his lip mischievously, he'd never known Pyro to be so tightly wound around another person's finger, and now he'd done something wrong, it was like a child hiding from it's mother to avoid a good spanking, how Barnelby wanted to watch.
He'd never imagined himself as sadistic, but the thoughts that swam around in his head made him start to believe otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:10 pm

"Uh, I was joking." He stuttered. "It's firmly welded to him, like I am to mine. He would not be pleased to wake up tailless." He replied, slightly alarmed that Dennai had taken him seriously. "If you try, he's most likely eat you. Slowly. Limb by limb." Silently praying that he took the last part seriously as well.

--

"Oh have a plan I do, of course I'd let you watch. But it'll take time." She grinned, her eyes alight with the thoughts that were running through her mind. "Must make them think they're off the hook. Then slowly oh so slowly I'll start. Best kind of torture. Turning someone insane so slowly they don't even realise it."

Last edited by Blackfyre on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:21 pm

"Yeah..I guess so..." Dennai sounded ever more disappointed, biting his nail gently which had grown longer after days of no nibbling.
"He did eat a whole marsh deer once...they're bigger than me...would he get that angry?" He turned away slightly, eyes wandering up the soft red wood patterns that made up the narrow corridor walls.
"I suppose he can keep it...it's messy and smelly anyway...I want a fluffy new one if I get one at all...maybe Alabaster can hunt me a fluffy fox or something..." He huffed, trying to conjure up a way of somehow gaining a tail, ears could wait.
Of course, by the same time the next day, he would probably be bored of the entire tail idea.

--

"...do you realise it?" He said, eyes blank as he watched her, resting on his good arm while his rotting one remained still, he looked rather pathetic sat at the dining room table, as much as he wanted to return to his lab, he didn't feel the motivational drive.
"Because you look fairly sane to me...is it gradual madness?" Yet his question was entirely serious, he honestly had an inkling, that Sai was turning mad.
What had his friends done to her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 25 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: