Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 am

He snorted.
"I don't need a rooster, I got M." Placing his head on the counter, he dozed off perfectly content despite the uncomfortableness of his position. The scent of the nearby soup sent his stomach churning, not even looking up he pushed his bowl further away. Turning his head to the other side, he sighed, falling into a deep sleep.

--

She rolled her eyes at Pyro, but settled down properly into his lap.
"M'kay, but I swear if he doesn't come back in one piece..." She didn't even feel the need to finish the threat. Who would've thought it would be the younger sister looking after the older brother?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Albany was still speaking to Kage as he drew the cigar from his pocket, stopping himself before he offered her the opportunity.
He'd withdrawn to the study several rooms over from the kitchen, returning only to silently lift the deep sleeping Dennai from the table and return him to his bed, tucking him away like some frail, young child.
"Damn narcolepsy" He muttered, turning from the room.
"Narcolepsy?" Albany asked, following him about, though he didn't seem to mind.
"...In truth, it's for his own good, I just wish it didn't mean he missed out on so many meals, he's still growing and it does nothing for him" Albany had no idea what Kage meant, but his changing attitudes to both M and the younger boy intrigued her.
And something in her intrigued Kage too, so when she nodded off in his lap after viewing pictures of M and Kage as boys, it did not surprise or bother him.

--

He kissed her forehead and took to his most recent drink, hand intertwining in Sai's hair casually.
"Oh he'll come back in one piece all right, he just won't feel whole...or he'll fell his hole, wait...not that's...yeah, he'll feel his hole alright" He snorted to himself and took another swig before setting the glass down.
"He's gonna be pissed at me in the mornin" He sighed, feeling a little more of the alcohol reach into his mind.
"...I do hope that guy doesn't have rabies, I can't imagine Al being a good kisser while foaming at the mouth..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 am

Haru sat back up with a start, ruffiling his snowy hair. He blinked in surprise at his position.
"I fell asleep?" He questioned himself, glancing at the sleeping M across from him, the lack of snoring disterbing him slightly. "Well someone's enjoying themselves." He muttured, streching in his seat.

--

"You are terrible." She muttered, but couldn't stop the laughter that followed. "I bet he'd be pissed at both of us. But that will be fun, especially if he does get rabies. He'll have to get his injections."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:40 pm

"You're clearly tired"
Kage's voice stated from the doorway. He'd extinguished his foul smelling cigar and now held a thickly bound book, scanning the handwritten text.
"Albany is resting, if that's what you need then I suggest you follow her example, and don't worry about the soup, if you prefer solids then I can bring some in, but fasting will do you no good after returning from the dead. If you'll excuse me, I'm going out, you have access to all areas with the exception of the marsh, and my bedroom" With a slam of the book as it shut and a creak of the door, Kage took his leave.

--

"Oh, then I guess Barnelby's Christmas is to come early this year, hm? I mean he's been dying to use those big needles of his of his since he first got them!"
He chuckled and was even more delighted as his next drink arrived the second he finished his last.
It wasn't long before he felt the alcohol reach it's limits, he'd drunk far more than he knew to be sensible and soon, straight lines would be a problem, though he realised, it wasn't the only sensation he was feeling.
"Sai, I might be mad, but I think nooow would be a good time to retire..."
Leaning in to her throat he gave it a soft yet playful nip.
"Well? Am I mad?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:52 pm

He nodded at Kage's words, rubbing his eyes.
"I've been resting for a while...I just don't know why I'm so Goddamn tired all of a sudden. As for eating...the whole thought makes me nauseous. It may not help, but I'd rather be less good then very very ill." He paused for a moment to make sure what he said made sense. Deciding not to correct himself, he bid Kage a good day and began to clear up the room.

--

She giggled feeling his breath on her neck.
"You're completely bonkers, but it would be a good time to leave....like now." She replied, the alcohol having gone to her head, she stood up, gripping his hand tightly she almost dragged him from the bar.

Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm

M had been immersed in a deep reality of what had happened before, like a coward, he had run to Kage. Every second brought his body to tense itself, eyes flicking open to the blurry kitchen. Soup smell was fading fast and his stomach churned as he tried to pull himself out of his dream.
"W-wheres Kage?" He murmured.

--

Pyro grinned, clinging to her hand as she dragged him with her. He chuckled as he tossed a few coins back, the gold discs landing perfectly in his empty glass, his aim still intact despite the invasion of the alcohol. Stumbling after her he was about to offer himself as a ride, something that seemed to him as though it would be more fun now that he was drunk, when an arm caught his eye.
The figure sauntering off was that of the one who had entered the bar, the one who had treated Alton, so it was obvious that the arm, and the nearly naked body hidden under the shadow of the overhanging tree, was of course a rather exhausted Alton.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 am

"Kage?" He asked in mild confusion as he cleared the table of dishes. "The one who looks like you? He was here earlier, but he left to go somewhere. Don't ask where because I can't tell you." He stated, stacking the bowls next to the sink. "And Albany's asleep if you want to see her."

--

She raised a brow at the sight of her brother splayed on the side of the road.
"...That's the most attractive he's ever been." She laughed, walking over to where he was, shaking his shoulder gently. "C'mon Al, you've had you're fun, time to go. I want my fun."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 am

M took a moment to reaffirm where everything was.
"Maybe later..." He yawned, stretching out. "She doesn't do much when she sleeps..." He pushed away from the table and walked across to one of the cupboards, rummaging through it he let out a happy cry as he withdrew a round tin.
"HE STILL HAS THEM!" He grinned, pulling out a round, distinctly chocolate...cookie.

--

He stirred, rubbing his bloodshot eyes, not able to focus them.
"hn..." He tugged at the torn mess that had been his shirt not too long ago, pulling it closer around him. He mumbled sleepily, massaging some of the bruises on his arm, not bothering to wake himself up.
"Come on you lazy git!" Pyro exclaimed, poking Alon's thigh with his foot.
"Get uuuuuuuuuup" He groaned, reaching forward he moved the exhausted male around until he was slumped over Pyro's back.
"Hate you all" He murmured, thumb reaching into his mouth to comfort himself while he snoozed.
"Yeah yeah..." Pyro uttered. "C'mon Sai, fat ass isn't gonna ruin the fun, riiiight? He stepped next to her and planted a kiss on her cheek, quickly making his way back along the path, despite the weight on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:32 am

He looked at M, then to the tin, then back to M.
"You're still hungry? I'm surprised you're not scared of cookies after the last batch you ate." He smirked, turning the tap on, hot water cascading into the empty sink.

--

She scowled.
"I hope not, otherwise I'll hurt him..."
She pulled his thumb from his mouth, ignoring the trail of saliva that followed.
"We love you too Alton."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 am

"Scared? Of cookies? Never! That last lot was a batch of traitors! Floor cookies never did taste any good anyways..." He bit down on the rather stale cookie, still packed with flavour. Even if Kage didn't condole snacking, he sure wasn't opposed to cooking it. The tin was almost empty by the time M realised what he was doing, the last time he'd eaten all of Kage's cookies, he'd been forced to eat them non stop. He thrust the tin back into the cupboard and sat innocently at the table once more.

--

Pyro chuckled, feeling some of Alton's drool soak into his shirt.
"Good thing I won't be needing these clothes for much longer" He muttered, though he wasn't entirely put off by the sticky warmth.
"And we can both hurt him, Sai" As he trudged back through the woods he found himself glad that while Barnelby was hidden from public view, he wasn't too far away. Alton proved to be damn heavy.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 am

Haru shook his head, turning the water off. Sliding the first ceramic dish into the warm water, he smiled. Grabbing a sponge he swirled it around the china, rinsing it clean.
"I won't say anything to Kage about you eating his cookies."
Pulling the dish from the water, he turned it upside down on the sideboard, letting the water drip back into the sink. He picked up another dish and continued doing the same.

--

"Good. That way you might stop me from killing the bastard." She muttered, Barnelby's home finally coming into view. "Only a little further Pyro. I'm putting him on a diet tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 am

"Cheers" M muttered, head resting on the table. He wasn't tired enough to fall asleep again, yet he wasn't feeling energetic enough to move again.
"Why are you doing his dishes?...I didn't see you as a housework kind of guy...Kage has maids you know?" He sat himself up straight, wandering what to do with himself, still able to feel the areas on his wrists that had yet to recover from their confinement.
"hm...wonder who made those" He said.
--

"Pff, good luck with that. We've tried putting him on a diet every time we've had a job together and the only one who's ever come close to making him lose any weight is shadow! You should meet him some time to get some tips-...oh wait...you killed him, never mind" He pushed the door open and pulled Alton into the living room, convinced that death would claim him if he attempted to lift him up the stairs. He gently dropped him onto the sofa, covering him with one of the blankets left in front of the fire for cold days.
"There! Now he won't wake up and freak..." Another light headed wave was sent through his mind and he wobbled on his feet.
"Woah! That really was some good alchyhol..." Ignoring the next wave he put his arms around Sai's waist.
"Come oooooooon"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am

He slid another plate onto the sideboard, emptying the water away.
"I wouldn't feel right unless I pitched in. You don't get something for nothing, so I would rather help out then bum around doing nothing. Besides, the maids will have an easy day today."
He glanced at the rash on M's wrist, wincing slightly.
"Looks painful...You might want to bind it, stop infections..."

--

She nuzzled into his chest, finger tips tracing the curve in his collarbone.
"Make me feel guilty for being a murderer why don't you? Then again, I guess I'm lucky it wasn't you...otherwise I would be without the good stuff."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:17 am

M shrugged, eyes studying the red blotches which continued to break off and travel down his arms in intricate, miniature spider web patterns.
"...I saw Kage looking at them before we fetched you and Albany...he seemed almost afraid to touch them...made no mention of what to do about them..."
He rubbed at each wrist irritatedly, feeling a burning sensation rise up from beneath his skin, receding as he pulled his hands away from the delicate flesh.
"No wonder..." He scanned the kitchen until he spotted the cupboard where Kage kept dressing and various oils. Rummaging through it he pulled out a selection of both, the detailed labels making it easy to find which ones he deemed most appropriate.
"...But infections the least of my worries...I can't heal it myself, and that bothers me"

--

"Mmmm, yes you would, but as I recall, you only killed those who challenged you, or were interested in the slut, neither entranced me as much as you yourself" He purred.
"Besides, I have standards, Shadow, was a tit" He kissed from her lips to the base of her neck, maneuvering himself toward the bedroom Barnelby had obviously designated as theirs.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:26 am

He shook his head, drying his hands he walked to the table where M chose to reside.
"It runs very deep..." He murmured, taking a closer look, but not touching. "Nearly all the way through the muscle. I would say, keep it moisturised for now, but I can't be of more help then that. I'm better with cuts, poisons and burns."
He smiled, before drawing back.
"Sorry I couldn't be of more help."

--

"Good to know." She gasped, feeling her back being pressed against a wall. She tilted her head upwards, giving him more access to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 am

"Don't worry about it...worst it could do is kill me...and I find that unlikely"
He rubbed the first of the oils into his skin, it soothed the burning and he breathed a sigh of relief.
"Good thing Kage stocks up..." He muttered as he dressed his wrist. On the second the oil seemed to burn him, so he tried another, it eased the painful sensation a little but he could see that the left was far worse off than the right.

--

He allowed his mouth to kiss at the soft skin presented to him, nipping lightly where he knew would arouse her further. He lapped at her taste, his kisses failing to miss any of the perfect skin. With his hands rolling over every curve he gradually found himself pressing her against the bed.
He held her wrists above her head, pulling at her clothing with his teeth.
There just wasn't enough of her exposed to his ravishing, and every impulse was pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 am

He said nothing and sat down, watching M with curiosity.
"Well, lets hope it heals soon." He replied, as he stood up. Walking out of the room, he began to look around the vast home, attempting to memorise his was around the maze like corridors.

--

Sai rolled over, a content sigh on her lips that did nothing to soothe the headache pounding in her temples.
"Morning." She murmured, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. Opening them she glance over at Pyro who was still out for the count. She pulled the covers back to let herself out of the bed, a tuft of ebony hair hidden underneath the sheet.
"What the..?" Pulling the sheet away completely, her eyes grew wide unable to stop the shriek that followed. "ALTON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN OUR BED?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 am

M saw to himself that each rash was dressed, struggling to deal with the one he felt forming around his throat and on his cheeks. When he was done he took to napping once more, unaware that he had been observed by the two fiery optics.
They had decided, instead, to follow Haru. Claws clicking on the tiles as they followed the young male, curious, intrigued. The canine paused around each corner as not to be noticed.

--

Alton mumbled something inaudible, as exhausted as Pyro but twice hungover.
"Came in to...see what you were doing...Pyro said I could...join in..." He yawned and thrust his arm across her, snuggling up beside her. His clothes had been discarded and lay strewn across the ground, distinct bite marks had been left on Sai's body, each belonging to Alton's teeth.
Not that he remembered leaving them.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:35 am

Finding a large circular room he stepped inside, the musty smell of old book hitting him.
"Wow." He breathed at the huge library, books stacked from floor to ceiling. Running his hand along the leather bound covers, he gently pulled one from the shelf, flicking it open to a random page. Backing into a chair, he curled his feet around, placing the book on his lap, completely absorbed in the words.

--

"WHAT? I-YOU-BASTARD!" She screamed, pulling herself from his grasp, the sheet still tightly wrapped around her. "You're my brother!!" She yelled, a hand placed on her face with shock. Storming from the room, she ran down the hall, nausea creeping in.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 am

The paws became silent as they stepped onto the library's carpet. Shuffling along the floor sneakily, the canine came to rest under the chair the male had chosen. It padded forward, nose sticking out ever so slightly.
With it's curiousness increasing, it licked at the feline's bare foot, suddenly nipping them repeatedly.
He tasted so different to Kage.

--

"Stoooop shouting" Alton whined, covering his ears. He felt around for the sheet, shivering when he realised it was gone.
Pyro tossed and turned for a few minutes, finally bringing himself to open his eyes, frowning as he spotted Alton.
"Al...what's going on?"
"Yoour fault" He slurred.
"Oh my god...Al...tell me you didn't...!" Alton opened his bloodshot eyes, working out in an instant where he was, his eyes fell down his nude body for confirmation.
"...uuuh...I did"
"...SHIT!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 am

Haru jumped at the sudden contact. He lifted his feet out the way to glance down at black bloodhound laying beneath him.
"You scared me..." Shutting the book, he curled his fingers over the leather cover. "I take it you're here with Kage?" Shifting hid position so he sat on his feet, he leaned forwards smiling lightly.

--

She stormed down the corridors, swerving into the kitchen.
"Stupid Pyro." She grumbled, filling a pan with water and putting it to heat. "Even stupider Alton." Waiting for the water to bubble, she pulled a cup from the cabinet. Filling the cup close to the brim, she dunked in a teabag, letting the transparent water turn opaque. Removing the bag, she brought the cup to her lips, letting the familiar scent soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:09 pm

The dog turned it's large, intelligent eyes up to Haru's face, licking it's mouth clean.
It nodded slowly, large ears resting on the floor, collecting dust that had been long collecting under the chair.
"I come and go" It stated, though it's lips didn't move to speak.
"Kage isn't one for getting on his knees to chase marsh foul, I take pride in my duties to him, so long as I get my cut"

--

Barnelby rubbed at his eyes with his one good hand. He felt tired, but couldn't sleep any longer, he dedicated much time to his studying, which meant he had even less to spend on eating and drinking. He trudged out of his room, nearly tumbling as he reached the stairs. He wondered if anybody remained in the lonely house besides himself. He wandered down to the kitchen sleepily, acknowledging Sai with a smile that barely fitted, closing his eyes he stepped through to the pantry, scouting around for something that took his fancy, and was easy enough to cook.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 pm

He shrugged his shoulders.
"As long as what you do makes you happy." He replied, mildly surprised that Kage didn't enjoy hunting. Flipping his book back open, he settled into the chair, happy to be reabsorbed once more.

--

She pulled the blanket tighter around herself, struggling to wipe the scowl from her face.
"Morning Barney." She breathed over the hot drink in her hand. Spooning some sugar into the cup, she stirred it idly before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:13 pm

The dog shuffled around under the chair, dropping his head to complete the comfortable arrangement. He sneezed softly as some dust became trapped in his nose and before long his eyes closed and he began to doze, snoring lightly, though he was hardly noticeable under the shadow of the chair. At the same time however, his ears were listening to the sounds throughout the house, each scurrying mouse that dared enter the house, each dying cry as a maid's cat caught one of the little devils. Each door opening and closing, soft breathing of those who slept. He missed nothing, not even Kage's reentry to the house, lifting his head suddenly he let out a soft yelp and the top of his skull met the chair.
"Damn chair" He mumbled, sliding out from beneath, shaking off the dust as he padded out the door to meet his master.

--

Barnelby returned with an arm full of food, pulling out several pans he set to cooking eggs, bacon and mushrooms, still half asleep as he searched for the teabags.
"Morning Sai...you look unhappy...are you hungry?" He pulled a chair up as he watched the food cook, unable to stand or use his other arm, disguising his pain for exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Haru looked up from the book.
"See ya." He replied, before focusing back on the words before him. Ignoring the maid that bustled in, feather duster in hand, he attempted to get sucked back into the book. Realising he could no longer focus he stood up, sliding it back into it's original place. He passed the maid a smile as he walked out of the room, ready to explore more of the large house.

--

She placed her cup down on the table, letting her legs swing backwards and forwards.
"I'm not unhappy more...pissed. And no I'm not hungry...I think I ate enough last night." She shook her head, tucking the sheet around herself, she moved next to Barnelby. "Sit down, before you collapse. I don't mind cooking, just don't faint on me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 24 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: