Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 am

She squealed happily, without warning leaping onto his back to cling on with her legs as they wrapped around him.
"Hi, strange tall person" She giggled, tossing her arms around him while one hand crept up to stroke his ears with wide innocent eyes, folding them over to let them spring back up, letting out a light giggle each time.
"They're so soft!" She sighed, blowing on them softly.
"I want ears like you, then I wouldn't have to steal yours. Again she resumed playing with them, pushing forward to kiss him on the cheek.

--

He grinned and stroked along her front.
"I think I do like you better when your clothes run away, because while they're away, I get to see all the things I've been missing"
Pulling closer to her, the grin broadening.
"But what use is just seeing them? I say it's time to put them to use..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 am

Straighetening back up, he hitched her properly onto his back to help her grip.
"Steal them all you want, but until we manage to tear ears from a widdle kitty, there's nothing I can do."
Wrapping her arms in front of his neck he smiled.
"But I'm not tall...you're just unusually short."

--

Sai blinked her head tilted to the left.
"Finally! Tis not fair leaving people like this." She muttered pouting at him. "But seeing is always nice..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 am

"I may be short, but I'm older than youuuuuuuu, which makes me a whole lot better...besides, tall people fall the hardest, unlucky!"
She grinned, resting her head against his shoulder, staring up at his ears with her playful adoration for them, her hands gently stroking around his neck as she held onto him.
"Not sure I'd want the tail though...I might get it stuck in a door, or stood on, not a great advantage"

--

"To start with, yes, very nice, but when I look for too long I find it just isnt enough" He grinned, stroking the side of her face lightly, ligering as his hand came around to her lips with almost inquisitive eyes before they settled once more.
"Now, I can't be expected to do all the work, so I think it's time my pretty pet returned the favour, unless she likes standing naked alone..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 pm

He grinned feeling her hands around his neck.
"Would you like it if I fell? I would let you land on me..."
Feeling her slide from his back, he hitched her back up again.
"Good for balance though. But I think you would look so cute with a tail, and it also has other qualities."

--

She showed him her bound wrists.
"I would if I could...Besides a tree wouldn't be all too bad."
She wriggled out of his grip, landing on the floor with a bump.
"I would rather watch you..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 pm

"Yeah, it's fluffy and warm, just like the rest of you" Her arms gave him a light squeeze as she sighed against him, imagining herself with a tail of her own which she could wrap around his, one of the many qualities she supposed she would enjoy about it.
"If I grew a tail, would you love me even more?" She giggled, looking down to see if she could catch a glimpse of it.
"If I did, you'd never fall, we'd have twice the balance"

--

He sighed, rolling his eyes as a smile came across his lips.
"If you must, but I'm expecting so much from you, and if you wont undress me, then you'll have to work extra hard" His hands swept to his shirt, the fabric peeling away from him as only fabric could, revealing the masculine chest beneath.
"But do you like what you see is the question,pet."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

He pretended to think for a moment, his face growing serious.
"Love you even more hmmm?...You know I can't love you more than I do, you're perfect to me."
Breaking into a smile, he walked towards a small stall, oblivious to the stares of the people around them. Picking up a shiny red apple, he tossed it from hand to hand, before throwing the stall owner a silver coin. Clutching the apple tightly in his hand, his golden optics ran across the village, the crowd slightly overwhelming to him.
"Do you want anything?"

--

She widened her eyes as he began to peel away his clothing.
"I do enjoy the sight. But what is this hard work you want me to do."
She pulled at the bindings, having trouble moving her fingers. Shifting her form to her knees, she watched him with a smile.
"Untie them?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:08 pm

"I'm ok, I've already eaten and I'm not one for trinkets" She began stroking his ears gently, smoothing them over as her eyes wandered the usually tranquil village which was now bustling with faces, none of which she met or desired to.
"Are we ok on supplies? Since you want to head out soon, we may as well be prepared..." She glanced down at the array of colourful fruit when a thought crossed her mind.
"...So, where did Cassandra go? And what about Amoux? I keep forgetting about her..."

--

Grinning he pulled away his belt, dropping it to the floor.
"Untie them? Why on Earth would I want to do a thing like that, unless I thought your hands might prove to be useful in some way...then again, there are lots of things I could command them to do" He knelt before her and pulled her hands to him, bringing them close to his mouth.
"Can they be useful?" He teased, nipping at the bonds gently.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:30 pm

"Cassie's close by, she's not one for social interactions. So she won't actually come out until she is needed. If you look closely you could probably spot her within the crowd. As for Amoux, I thought you knew?"
He paused for a moment, picking up a bunch of fruit, passing more coins to the vendor. Wandering through the streets he passed a gypsy selling ribbon. Picking one up, he tied it around Albany's wrist, before giving the woman money.
"Now I can find you indefinitely.."

--

She shivered, feeling his breath on her skin.
"M-maybe, i-if master wants it that way."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 am

Albany studied the ribbon with interest, wondering why it would make a difference in his ability to find her.
"What does it do? You've never needed it before...think you're gonna lose me or somethin?" She asked with a smile, pulling her sleeve down over it. She giggled lightly then turned her attention back to his steadily filling arms.
"Think you'll need me to carry anything?" She asked sweetly.

--

Mmmm, Master does completely want it this way" He chuckled, his sharp teeth slicing through the bonds, lingering for his to kiss her hands softly.
"And now, lets see what those hands of yours can do..." He winked at her, his body tingling with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 am

"It does absolutely nothing, but it will confuse people. If you ever get taken from me, they don't need to know that it does nothing."
Picking up a few other bits, put them carefully into his remaining arm space.
"You can stay there if you want to, I should be ok."
Pushing his fringe from his face, he began to walk back, although his pace had slowed with the sudden extra weight he had gained.

--

(I'm cut this kink off right noaw ='[ Sorry my children D:)
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:12 am

"Stay?...it is pretty comfy up here, but I don't want you to struggle...even though it is reeeeally comfy up here..."She giggled then plopped down from his back, again glancing down at the ribbon which seemed to give her a distance feel of belonging, though it was intended to mean, nothing.
"So how long did you say you wanted to stay before moving out? The soup here is really nice and...well, we shouldn't miss lunch" She looked around for a clock, noting that they had passed the centre timepiece and the majority of strange glances.

--

(Aftersextytimesplzkthnxbai ^^)

He awoke somewhat dazed, his arm continuously stroking along Sai's exposed body as it had done since he first succumbed to the well earned rest of the aftermath. His hair was now a mess upon his head, mixing with the grass which had gathered dew drops that dampened the surrounding earth.
He recalled the locations of their torn and strewn clothing, vaguely remembering his promise to purchase new clothes, in compensation for the ones he had destroyed, seemingly pleased with his 'slave's' performance.
He grinned, unable to contain himself.
"So, how do we stand?, who do you prefer, Me? Or Alton?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 am

Haru shrugged, stretching as she came down from his back.
"However long you want to stay we will. But seems you want to, so a few more hours?"
He walked back over to the sundial, sitting on the edge to avoid the small pool of water surrounding it.
"I do think we should find M though..."

--

Sai attempted to sit up, wincing as she did so.
"I think you broke a rib..." She muttered, a small smile on her face. Noticing the finger-like bruises on her pale skin, she stuck her tongue out at him.
"Definately Alton...who wouldn't want to be raped by their brother?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 pm

"M?...Oh that's a fairly simple one...this village has fabulous soup...and fabulous alcohol..." She spun around in a full circle then pointed straight passed the sundial where a shady building seemed to retreat and hide from the sunlight as equally shady characters swaggered in and out.
"There's the raging alcoholic now!" She chimed, her finger pointing directly to the back of a slouched figure, busying over a gigantic pyramid of what appeared to be empty whiskey shots, each upturned to form the virtually perfect tower of perfection. Suddenly the figure stood, standing on tiptoes as it tried to place the very last glass upon the pyramid, trembling in anticipation of the triumph which was to come as a child does over it's stack of cards.
Those sat around the bar seemed to cheer him in their drunken states, clapping loudly and waiting the final moment.

--

"Oooh of course, how much more pleasurable could it get?" Pyro grinned, sitting up slowly, readjusting himself so that he could gently take Sai onto his lap, softly rubbing at the bruises he had inflicted.
"But be honest, to have broken a rib, I must've been pretty good" He smirked, burying his face in her hair, pulling away with a contented sigh.
"I could get used to this..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 am

Haru motioned for Albany to be quiet. Sauntering over to the stack where M was struggiling to reach the top of the pyramid. Standing as close as he possibly could without touching the male, he waited until he almost touched the top with the shot glass. A grin on his face as he realised how easily these people would be to provoke.
"Bar fight!" He yelled to the room, grinning as he heard the sound of a fist connecting with flesh.

--

"I actually think the tree did that, so don't flatter yourself." She poked him in the side gently. "But I wouldn't get too used to it, I can't stay for long, staying in one place is not good for me."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:43 pm

M stood poised, glass in hand, ready to place the last empty shot glass upon his masterpiece. He heard the angry shouts from the once cheering onlookers, listening to nose breaking hits as he neared completion, then, before glass met glass there was a loud almost sickening crash, the sound he'd been dreading since the marvelous idea of his sculpture entered his mind. He watched, frozen whilst the brittle cylinders came crashing down from their proud height to form a pile of whiskey drenched shards. Though he didn't seem to move it became apparent that his right eye was twitching, and the glass he held was still raised as if to be placed upon something that was no longer there...
The glass shattered between his fingers, his newly clenched fist thrust itself into the chin of the closest drunk, sending him into a harsh unconscious state. Suddenly he spun around on his heel to glare directly at Haru, behind whom Albany stood, hand clasped over a shocked face.
"NOW.YOU.DIE!!" M screamed, his face becoming extremely dark as his form seemed to grow a little.

--

"Is it honestly good for anyone?" He asked, again stroking along her arm though it seemed as though he barely noticed.
"As you said before, wander around for awhile, and see what happens, surely something interesting will happen. I on the other hand am only free to wander until called upon, then it's just work work work, joy" He smirked, closing his eyes.
"Do I really have to say buh-bye to my little kitty cat?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Haru suppressed a smile, his golden eyes wide as M began to tower over him.
"Albany? I think I'm going to.....RUN AWAY!"
He tilted his head to the left, flashing M a cheeky smile, before turning around and darting through the crowd.

--

"You don't have to say goodbye, unless you want to. I'm thinking flames cannot stand to be alone yes? I might see Barnelby, he must be running out of bottle of beer on the wall by now....or even worse....Masters done a makeover!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:50 pm

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE INSULT!" M roared, bounding over the bar stool so that it toppled over with a loud crash. He was suddenly racing through the street, startled men and women falling over themselves to escape his unlimited stampede of fury.
"I MEAN IT! BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY IS GONNA BE A SHATTERED PILE OF DUST!" The darkness had invaded his features as he took on an almost wolven rage, eyes darting from face to face searching for the destined target.
Left on her own, surrounded by angry villagers already cleaning up the mess from M's outburst, Albany simply walked over to the bar, drawing the upturned stool to it's feet and sat patiently among the recovering drunks who now bore seemingly painful wounds which were numbed by the hovering alcohol.
"Bit uh...young to be drinking..." The bartender stuttered, cleaning one of the surviving glasses.
"...You could say that, I'll take a fruit juice..." She waited for the glass to be placed in front of her then took to sipping at the rim.
"...I hate brothers..."

--

"Barnelby? Why would you wanna see that loony bin reject, all he does is sing that bloody song and fiddle around with a bunch of glass tubes until Master walks in to chat, honestly...that guy needs a makeover...then again, I must admit that you're right, flames do not like being lonely..." He sighed, looking her over with consideration before once again grinning.
"Oh all right...we may go and see Barnelby...you should at least get to see the nutcase before you pass judgement on the poor fellow..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Haru stood still, his ivory hair falling into his eyes.
"Don't see me don't see me don't see me." He muttered under his breath, his back to a small building. He couldn't help but smile as he heard M's voice across the courtyard. Padding around the corner as the angry footsteps approached.
"Don't see meeeee."

--

Sai shoved him gently.
"Don't be so mean, he can't help being a bit of a Joey Deacon, but he's really smart and needs someone to talk to. I would go insane if all I had to talk to was Master and his barbie fetish."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 pm

The loud booming voice seemed to fade as it got further and further away, leaving the young feline alone as it's hunter proceeded to search. The villagers had already started their rumours of a madman on the loose and excited if not furious voices could be heard from the middle of the village square. But the hunter was not foolish enough to venture into the mess it had created and instead resumed it's hunt until finally, after a long moment of frantic searching...
"I SEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU!"

--

Pyro chuckled to himself.
"I suppose you're right, he's smart and all...but the guy really does spend too much time on his own...funny thing really...I have no idea why he works for the Master...he seems too soulful to have...sold his soul...cool, I now have a reason to visit him...how long will it take you to get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

Haru froze as the mocking tone reached his ears.
"Shi-"
Breaking into a run from the rampaging M, he pushed aside several of the commoners in his haste to find a way out. Realising he had come in a full circle, he saw Albany inside the tavern.
"If I live I loved you." He yelled to her as he sprinted past, throwing cookies as he ran to distract M.

--

Sai tilted her head.
"Almost done...."
She muttered, pulling on her T-shirt. Tying her emerald cloak around her neck she smiled to him.
"Ta-da!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 am

M ran with increased vigour, jaws at the ready, he closed the gap between them with every step he took, his eyes dropping to the floor as they caught sight of the small round treat.
"Cookie?" But eyes had not been strong enough to slow him and in an instant his toe made contact with the brittle cookie, sending him falling forwards, face meeting floor, blood erupting from a battered nose.
Throughout the chaos Albany had continued to sip at her juice, fingers twirling the colourful decorative umbrella as she blocked out the almost maddening game of M and mouse.

--

Pyro grinned, lifting his clothes into his arms, sliding them on piece by piece.
"But I do so much prefer the other view...I do hope to see it again sometime...perhaps after Barnelby...maybe?" His hand combed through his hair gently, returning it to it's more presentable condition.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Haru tilted his head as the male sprawled out across the floor. Suppressing his laughter, he slipped back into the bar. Pulling up a seat besides Albany, he smiled to her.
"Hello."
Ordering something to drink from the bartender, he looked out the door to see if M had stirred yet.

--

Sai placed her hand on her hip, assuming a thoughtful pose.
"The other view hmm?"
Walking over to him, she wrapped her arms around his waist, her lips millimeters from his.
"We'll see won't we."
With a smirk she pulled away.
"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 am

At no surprise to Albany M was soon on his feet, walking into the bar with his hand to the side of his head, carressing a small bumb he'd recieved in the fall, in his other hand he held the cookie which had caused the fall, a bite already taken out of it's rich crumbling roundness.
"I bloody hate you." He mumbled, pointing dizzily at Haru, slumping down on a stool on Albany's other side, ignoring the almost terrified looks he was recieving from the startled bartender.
It wasnt long before another whiskey shot was placed in front of him, lightening his mood somewhat.
"Gotta start again now" He said, splashing the liquid down his throat.

--

He leant after her against his consious will, grinning with want as she pulled away, keeping to his smooth composure, his clothes being thrust on without care.
"I suppose I can wait a little while..." He said, grinning to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 am

Haru tilted his head, unable to keep the smile from his face.
"Awwww, But I love you M. It's rude to not like me back."
Sticking his tounge out at him in a childlike manner, he turned back to Albany, ignoring the call for whiskey to his right
"It was so tempting to do that..."

--

Sai nodded.
"Good."
Waiting for Pyro to finish dressing, she smirked before grabbing his hand, pulling him in the direction of Barnleby's last known whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 am

As yet another glass was placed in front of him, M turned his head to Haru, less than pleased with his choice of words. For a moment he regarded him, looking down to the soon to be taken away shot glass he lifted it and threw it at Haru's head, hitting the side of his face, the glass shattering and falling to the floor with the light twinkling sound which caught the attention of even the most spaced out drunk.
"And that's how much I love you." M said, downing yet another shot, ignoring the glare at side which Albany fought so hard to keep.

--

Pyro didn't resist being pulled along like a doll, although with some cheekiness he tried to slow them down by stumbling multiple times. Already he swore he could hear the tune to the song Barnelby was known to chant but he soon realised it was merely in his head, the sign that he truly dreaded having to meet up with the fool he'd been forced to work with.

His jar like goggles studied the pages at a relaxed pace, reading faster than most individuals, absorbing the knowledge he barely needed but read simply to stay sane. The hammock he had seated himself swung unnaturally side to side in a similar way to that of an endless pendulum though it's occupier did not seem to move but for the lips which sang softly to themselves.
"-bottles of beer on the wall...eighty eight thousand sixty three bottles of beer on the wall...eighty eight thousand sixty three bottles of beer...take one down, pass it around eighty eight thousand sixty two bottles of beer on the wall..."
The sight was strange, the surroundings dark, but Barnelby didn't seem to care, his pale skin was that of a person who spent many hours in the unforgiving darkness, but the bright blue eyes were of someone who saw only brightness, even though the mind behind them was less than clear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 11 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: