Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:30 pm

She let a small series of laughs of appreciation pass her lips, silencing herself before they had a chance to turn into something else, settling on a smile instead.
"I promise to put them to good use" She uttered softly, actually finding comfort by the thought of such hugs being sent her way.

M had cringed, he had never been very fond of needles, especially not after having fallen, face first, onto an open box containing what must have been hundreds. And it wasn't even the needle that sent his blood curdling, it was the thought and purpose of what was being squirted into his blood stream. He could feel it for the first few seconds as it travelled down his veins, but the feeling died away as it was replaced by another, more powerful feeling he hadn't expected or wanted. He felt his cheeks redden slightly and he subconsciously began to relax while his lower body was experiencing quite the opposite.
"f-fuck you!" He snarled, again attempting to overcome his bonds with even more determination, again failing with nothing to show for his efforts A new twinge of movement pains occurred as he shook his head, his throat becoming sore. He couldn't deny that he was giving into arousal, but it was that which caused him to snarl angrily again, against his will he was being made to look foolish. He closed his eyes, trying to fight what the damned drug was doing to his body so quickly.

--

The bathtub wasn't the largest of it's kind but Pyro still managed to have a small swim beneath the masses of bubbles, dunking himself underneath completely, his messy hair floating gracefully under the splashing water. When he decided to surface for air, he held a tower of bubbles on his head.
"Hey...baths are kinda fun" He grinned, clapping his hands together around a bubble mound, watching the bubbles explode and float around the room.
"C'mon Sai! have a swi-...ohhhhh" He grinned, resting his head on the side of the bath, pointing a cheeky finger.
"Youuu can't swim"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:32 am

He sat in silence for a while, the chill of the air finally reaching his body, biting at the exposed skin of his arms. He could guess that he would be able to see his breath in front of him. He tried to pull at the restraints again, but his effort were fruitless. Leaning back against the cold stone wall, he sighed.
"Looks like we have time to kill."

"My my M, you must want this. Still, you must watch you're language. Last warning." He stated, biting the inside of his lip to stop himself from laughing with excitement. "And no, you can't dispel it, you should really thank the elves for letting me in on that little secret."
He left the room for a few minutes, rooting around in a drawer until he found what he wanted. Opening the blades, he checked the sharpness, shrugging to himself he padded back to the room, scissors in hand.
"N'awwwww you must be all confined" He slid the scissors along the shirt that covered M's torso, the cloth splitting into two.
"Much better."

--

"Shut up." She stated, looking less than pleased. "Or I will cut that finger off."
Moving so she sat on the floor, she watched him in the water.
"You actually are a man-child aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:53 am

"I...guess we do..." She replied, her voice barely audible as she trembled softly, her fingers twitching every now and then as they tried to return some form of circulation, so numb she felt nothing when her fingertips touched, and was unable to clench a fist to relieve herself of some frustration.
"B-but time's hard to kill when there's n-nothing to do...right?" She had given up trying to keep her voice calm, as she was fairly sure her nerves were on edge due to the cold, and that was what had brought her close to tears.

"N-no! I don't want anything from you!" He hissed as his shirt was sliced open, the fabric giving way as it flipped open either side of him, allowing cool air to rush over his skin, sending a light shiver across his chest.
"Fuck you! And to hell with the elves!". He jerked his head either side in protest, desperate to free himself and enforce his retaliation upon the Master's face.
"Stay away from me you bastard!!" He growled, the sensation gracing his lower half greatly causing him discomfort within the confines of his trousers, but he dreaded them being tampered with like his shirt. He was all for challenging Master's 'last warning' but he wasn't entirely sure how far he could go in such a position.
"Don't even fucking joke around with me!" He realised how flustered he'd made himself and cursed himself once more for allowing himself to become so panicky, he'd been through worse...right?

--

"A man -child? Me? Why never...it's just funny that youuu can't swim, and I can" He curled his finger as he returned it to the water, dunking under once more he took a mouthful and spurted upward like a whale, bubbles forming where it fell, his head reappearing.
"Besiiiiides...what's wrong with a little immaturity? Would you like me half as much if I decided to grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:08 am

Haru was at loss for ways of comforting her, curling his tail up to try and retain the little heat that he could still feel.
He began to hum under his breath, breaking the silence in the room. Pulling a small smile onto his lips to mask the worry, he continued to hum the familiar tune to himself.

Pulling the leather around the back of M's head, he forced the thick strip into his mouth, silencing him.
"Would've been so much easier if you been a good boy." He whispered into his ear, his tongue darting out to flick his ear lobe. Picking the scissors back up, he ran it down one trouser leg, the fabric splitting.
"Don't worry M, this'll be fun!"

--

"Probably not, but now whenever I think of you....well the picture in my head makes me chuckle." As does the one Alton has she reminded herself, forcing the grin on her face back down. "Almost done fleabag?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

Faintly smiling as she heard his tune she found herself able to relax, pretend they were elsewhere as long as she either focused on his face, or closed her eyes, she could feel little else so she merely sought shelter within, concentrating on the tune, she decided if time was to be killed, she might be able to do it dozing, perhaps she could also imagine a source of warmth for herself, use the hugs Haru had sent her. So she did.

Burning.
His whole mouth was burning. But at least now he could get a feel of what he assumed was holding him down, inflicting similar pains. How could leather be so damn strong?
He crunched down upon it, trying to keep the contaminated leather from touching the soft walls of his mouth and tongue. It still burnt his cheeks and caused him to flinch, more discomfort growing inside him with the tongue to his ear lobe, eyes went wider still when he felt the fabric covering his leg split open. He snarled a complaint, cringing as his open mouth let the leather sink in further. If it had been possible, M would have brought his knee upward and broken Master's nose clean off his face, as it was, his frustration only added to the pains coursing through his body, frustration and brought on excitement which he loathed. He felt himself slump, glaring at the Master with hate filled eyes. To M's surprise, he was sure he felt sparkling tears welling up in the corners.

--

"Nuh uh!" Pyro squeaked. "I'm only half clean!" He dipped under once more, water splashing out over the side as his form grew. The next head that rose carried his wolven features as auburn fur stuck out from beneath the foaming bubbles.
"Seeeee? only HALF clean" He took to sinking under the water once more, allowing it to soak into his thick fur. After several minutes of thorough cleaning the mass of fiery fur leaped out of the tub, leaving a massive wet patch on the bathroom rug. Without warning he began to shake his entire body, large amounts of water splashing over the walls.
"Aaaaah" He sighed, still dripping as he padded over to Sai.
"Now I'm clean" He chirped, grinning his most toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Slitting the other trouser leg, he was amused to find the tutu.
"Looks good on you." He stated, flicking his cold eyes to the bound males face. "Awww don't cry princess, pretty soon you'll wish for this pain to return, let's begin to realise the good things in life hm?"

Placing down the scissors, he removed the article of clothing, leaving the tutu behind. He glanced at it for a moment.
"Bound by magic huh...not problem and don't worry Msies after I'm done I'll put it back on I promise."
He focused quietly, building up a small pulsating ball of deep grey energy in his hand. Attaching it to the pink fabric, he wasn't surprised as it fell away.

--

Sai shrieked as the water hit her, her white T-shirt going see through.
"Goddamn it. Now we're going to have a problem with Barney because of this." She pointed to her chest, the bra clearly visible. Remembering her promise to Pyro, she walked backwards until her back hit the door. Turned the gilded handle she ran out, running down the hallways she turned long enough to yell back "I regret nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:36 pm

M couldn't deny that he himself was also amused, the tutu's removal was perhaps the best thing that had happened to him since waking up, though he honestly wasn't surprised. But though he had succumbed to the brief sense of relief, he was quickly brought back to reality, with the promise of the dreadful accessory's return to his body.
He huffed again, futilely squirming, fighting for any movement that would be of use to him.
His chest rose and fell rapidly as he refused to stop struggling. He felt like some trapped creature, writhing madly to try and escape before the hunter came for it, though he knew it was already too late for that. There was a growing heat below his waist which caused him to groan involuntarily.
He had at first dreaded the thought of being robbed of his clothing, but now, the last item was the one he wanted rid of the most, the drug induced excitement still rising where he wanted it least, where he needed it most. The only comforting feeling he felt as he dug his teeth into the leather strap, were the soft tears he'd been unable to stop slipping over his cheeks.

--

Pyro blinked in disbelief.
"...HEEEEEY! SAI! COME BACK HERE AND REWARD MY SHINY BUTT!" He barked after her, racing out of the room to chase her down, leaving untidy splodges of water in place of footprints.
"C'moooon, don't be mean! You made me bath Missy! You owe me!" He continued to roar in outrage that he was receiving nothing for his...daring sacrifice.
"DON'T TELL ME I KILLED MY FRIENDS FOR NOTHING!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:53 pm

"God sake, your missus likes you wrapped up." Master frowned as he was met with a strip of metal, baring access to what he wished. Summoning the same ball of energy, he attached it to the hinges of the chastity belt. Realising he would have to wait a few moments, he took the opportunity to inject more of his beloved substance into M's neck.
The metal removed itself with a click, crashing to the floor.
"Don't worry, this'll go back on as well."

--

"You killed your friends for nothing!" She yelled back, skidding into a nearby room, slipping on the shiny floor, landing with a crash on her backside.
"Owwww." Picking herself up, she slipped oven gloves onto her hands, glad that she had found the kitchen. Reaching up to the oven, she opened it, baking tray in hand.
"I made cupcakes." Holding one out for Pyro. "For being a good boy and having a bath."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:24 pm

There was a sigh of both relief and despair as the metal clanged away from his form, despairing at the thought that his quivering form was now entirely exposed, while relieved that the force of his arousal was no longer restricted. The belt had allowed for hygiene to be kept and toilet breaks to be attended, but such arousal had been something of an unpleasant experience whilst under the belt's tight hold and now that that threat was gone, it was something which almost egged on his excitement, the added amount of chemicals sending rush after rush through his lower parts, his cheeks flushed red with dissatisfaction, a need to be....He dare not comprehend what. He hadn't been able to be so visibly excited for some time and he didn't bother trying to hide the fact that it was welcomed, though the application of drugs was not. There were a few more angry, muffled words from behind the strap and M gave one last frustrated tug of the impossibly strong leather before finally settling that he could not free himself, then the pain returned.
Pain, excitement, fear, hate...desire?. It was a confusing mix of emotions and feelings indeed.
'How the HELL did I get into this mess?!' He cursed inwardly, clenching his fists. One of the only defiant thoughts he could think of among all his confusion was; 'Do NOT let him put this shit back on'

--

His canine claws clicked and scratched the cold surface of the floor as he skidded to a halt, inches from crashing into her. His nose instantly met the cupcake, staring at it for a few moments before his lips curled downward.
"What the hell is this?...THIS ISNT A REAL REWARD!" He hissed, pausing to sniff at the delectable spongy cake.
"...But...it'll do!" He snatched it from her hands and padded a few feet away, slumping down he started tearing it apart, licking at the crumbs he made, he couldn't even be bothered to change forms, he was quite happy to sit in the corner of the kitchen, munching his well deserved reward.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:41 pm

He raised his eyebrows.
"I see the rumors were not exaggerated Morgethius. Still..."
He brushed his fingers over the bound male crotch, before pulling away.
"It's like having a pet!" He squealed to himself. "Maybe I'll keep you here forever, you won't be that hard to break...Everyone has limits. I intend to find yours."
Unzipping his pants, he grinned as he positioned himself above the male.
"And yes, this will hurt...A lot." He said simply as he pushed himself into M.

--

She giggled, setting down the still warm tray onto the kitchen worktop.
"We'll...I never did say what your reward was, you just presumed." She walked passed him to exit the room. "Think first." She patted the damp fur on his head with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Everything was pushed aside, fear returning in an inconceivable wave of nerves, all triggered by that one forceful action.
Despite the leather which filled his mouth, despite the instant burning he felt when he forced his jaws apart, despite himself, he screamed.
The loudest scream he thought he'd ever scream.

His entire body convulsed as much as the straps would allow, eyes clenched as tight as possible while tears cascaded down his flushed cheeks. He shook his head frantically, leather burning into his skin with the friction it failed to stop, the message clear to anyone.
He repeatedly called out in a strained voice, unable to steady anything in his form, his body arching slightly in an attempt to stop the pain from reaching any further inside him.
He choked on his own pleading voice as he tried to regain some control oer his own, violated body, tears obscuring his sight.

--

Pyro's head had lifted to rub against her hand like any other common canine, eyeing the tray as he returned to clean up the last of is cupcake. He was more than tall enough to knock it onto the floor and finish off the rest of the tempting snacks, once again, he had forgotten to consider how much easier the task would be if he were simply human to do them.
"Well eeeeexcuse me, but you made it pretty clear what my reward was...and it waaasn't food" No matter how outraged he was, he still enjoyed the cupcake greatly.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 am

The sound of the muffled scream reached his ears, grinning more widely than should be possible, he continued his actions, making sure that he took every last piece of M's self respect.
"What's that M? I can't hear you..." He smirked, his eyes darkening. "I must say though, you're pretty damn good. Maybe hookerish but no doubt...alluring."

--

She rolled her eyes as she left the room.
"I said nothing, you just have an overactive imagination. Not my fault!"
Padding down the hall, she passed Alton. "The smelly beast is now clean." She told him, half a smile on her tired face.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Every word sent M's stomach churning.
Foolishly he called out again, stopped in his tracks by the cruelties of the leather. There was no escaping, no fighting back. Every reason to be afraid, M had tapped into them all. Each time the Master chose to force another cry from M's tiring form with his relentless actions, M felt himself crawl further and further inward. His body shivered, there was still the unwanted excitement, feeding from Master's actions, pushing him closer and closer to the edge, but it wasn't enough to stop the shameful tears, pooling either side of M's head. He whined softly, his muffled voice begging to be left alone. Begging? M couldn't believe himself, he was letting himself fall so fast. Nothing could catch him.

--

An extremely impressed Alton took another sip of his beer, nearly spitting some of it onto the floor as the image of Pyro splashing around in a bathtub leaped into his mind along with that of Pyro's made up face.
"Congratulations!...you've saved us all from the stench of a lifetime" He jumped slightly as he heard a crash from the kitchen, followed by the scurrying of wolf feet.
"...won't be long before he needs another one"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 pm

He giggled lightly as M fought against the binding.
"Try all you might, you're going nowhere my child. I might take a picture when I'm done and send it to daddy, he would be most pleased to find out where you are."
His breathing hitched slightly, a light red hue embellishing his cheeks as he finished inside the male.
"Whore." He spat at him as he cleaned himself up and walked out the room to his other guests
--

She sighed, the thought of the once clean kitchen which now lay in tatters.
"You're probably right, though I doubt I can bribe him in with 'rewards' now. Looks like you'll be the one giving the rewards as I don't think he'll trust me anymore." She winked at him, brushing greasy cake crumbs from her fingers.

(I hate you, I actually hate you for making me feel all the squick while writing this. Damn you to hell child >.< <3)
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:54 pm

M simply lay there. There wasn't much more he could do, even if he weren't bound. He was panting heavily, fists still tightly clenched, nails digging into skin. He stared numbly at the ceiling, allowing himself to slowly relax his tense form, realisation of what had happened hitting him as though he were watching it happen to himself once more.
How he longed to have freedom return to him, so that he might curl into himself a little more and shy away from any forthcoming humiliation.
Silence was his to enjoy while it lasted, instead he simply began to sob, softly, body shuddering.
He hadn't truly cried since he was a child.

--

"I'm the reason he doesn't trust bribes in the first place, don't pin that responsibility on me, besides Sai, I can quite happily get along with him smelling like a rotting corpse, can you?" He grinned and walked back to sit in the well kept living room where several beer bottles littered the floor.
Back in the kitchen an auburn mass of fur rolled around in a sea of muffin crumbs, similar doughy lumps covered his drool soaked mouth and he found some joy in lapping them up.
"I should bathe more often" He said to himself, making sure he was the only one to hear.

(ooooh, lies, you love it you saucy bean! Cuz we all likes to hurt M <3)
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 pm

It didn't take long for him to pad down the chilly corridors, the drop in temperature didn't bother him as cold was far better than hot. Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, he approached the metal door that he sought.
Clicking the door open, the harsh light from the outside flooding in around him. A sleeping female and an awake male met his stare.
Haru tensed, even if he could not see, the change in temperature met his skin.
"Who is it..." He whispered, his lips having turned blue since he had last spoke, although he dreaded the answer that followed.
"Who else. Or are you expecting someone more preferable, sorry to tell you that that doesn't happen here."
The harshness in the tone, made Haru reel back into himself, biting his tongue in fear of saying something cocky.

He could here the scraping of metal on metal, attachments of various pieces of steel and removing of others. He shivered lightly, almost jumping as his vision was bestowed upon him once more.
Blinking slightly, he realised that he had released Albany, only binding her hands behind her, and her feet together. A wrought iron chain around her neck.
"If she makes a break for it, she'll strangle herself. Simple." He explained, dragging the girl to her feet.
"What're you going to do?"
""Why would I tell you? That would ruin all the fun!"
He pulled against the restraints on his body. "Leave her, take me, I'll be more fun, I'll play along with your games. Just leave her alone." He begged.
"Oh no no no, I've already had some fun with Morgethius, I want fun with this one." Dragging her out of the room, he locked the door shut behind himself.
"Don't you touch her!" He yelled through the door.
The Master merely chuckled. "You want her? Come get her."

--

Her eyes glinted some, as she followed Alton into the room.
"That may be true, but it is also true that I am an artist when it come to make up...Maybe we'll have some of your picture floating around here soon hm?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm

"Haru!"
Albany cried as she was dragged outside, no longer able to see him. She was ridiculously weak from falling asleep in such cold and a gut wrenching feeling overcame her as she tried to tug away from the Master's grip and was unsurprisingly unable to do so with the new bindings and the chain she hadn't noticed until then which was a constant threat against her skin.
"Haru! I'll be alright! I promise, Haru!" She called back, straining to try and see the door again, even if it wasn't quite Haru.
She felt herself tremble and hung her head despairingly. No matter what his idea of 'fun' consisted of, she convinced herself that she would not look upon his face. She wouldn't let him haunt her nightmares like so many others. She let some of her hair fall forwards, covering her extremely pale and frightened face.
She felt far too vulnerable. And what had he done with M?

--

"Aaaw, Sai, you know I really do admire your work, but I just don't think I'm quite passionate enough about it to let you fuck with my face just to improve your artistic skill" He blew her a kiss and lay back, placing the empty beer bottle with it's brothers amongst his collection.
"And really...I don't think I deserve one of your delightful makeovers"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

He slumped back against the wall, his face etched with worry. The iron cutting into his wrists and ankles.
"Oh God don't hurt her." He whispered to himself, fear rising in his chest.

"If I was you, I would hold your tongue and I'll go easier on you." He told her, keeping a tight grip on the chain as he walked her back to the room that he had kept M in.
"Looksies M, I brought a treat!" He trilled, dragging the female behind him. Turning around he pushed her hair from her face, showing her frightened face. "Your brother is great, really really great." He told her as he attached the chain to the wall, holding her in place.

Walking over to M, he loosened the strap in his mouth.
"I'm going to untie you. You're going to get the fuck out of here, you're going to run as fast as you can and hope you never bump into me again. I was being nice here Morgethius, next time you won't be leaving in one piece. Although..."
Removing the strap from his mouth, he wandered over to the fireplace that was in the corner of the room. Picking up a iron rod with a flat surface, he placed it into the fire until the metal glowed orange. Pulling it out he padded back over to the male, pressing the burning metal into his exposed flesh.
"Just thought everyone should know that you're a whore." He explained as the word was forever embedded into his skin. Tossing the iron rod onto the ground, he picked the chastity belt and tutu from the ground reattaching them onto his form, like he promised.
"Run little boy." He whispered as he released him.

--

She caught the kiss and threw it back at him.
"Hell no, I still haven't forgiven you for what you did. Maybe I will have to treat you to a makeover after all...an everlasting makeover, because I think you do deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

He gritted his teeth as his flesh hissed, cooling only to leave that untrue word raw and seething on his abdomen.
The places on his body where he had been bound also a raw red from constant friction from earlier escape attempts.
His eyes were still sore from crying and he felt as though he might fall when he finally pushed himself onto his feet, subconsciously shying away from the Master as he tried to gather himself.
Run or don't run, was there much of a difference in consequence? Albany's eyes, they were gazing at him from where she stood, catching his eyes as he spun around. He wouldn't leave without comforting her. Without giving much in the way of thought he leaped over to her, wrapping his arms around her frightened body, nuzzling her until their foreheads came to meet.
But Albany felt his fear through his comforting.
"Run" She whispered, hoping at least he could escape, even if it destroyed him to do so.
"Run" She repeated softly, kissing his cheek as he lifted his head to nod.
'I will be back' He mouthed, spotting tears in her ruby orbs as he pulled himself away entirely, removing his comforting warmth, hand falling to his newest scar, cringing again, he tried desperately to ignore the pain elsewhere in his body, which brought instant memories forward, and started backing away. This time his watery eyes fell on Master, where they narrowed. He feared and loathed the creature he saw there. No amount of fear would deny him that hate.
That desire to kill what seemingly could not be killed.
"Bastard" He hissed shakily.
Yet he still backed away, preparing to run away. Could he do nothing else?

--

Alton frowned as if genuinely hurt.
"Still? You just aren't going to let it go ever are you?" He whined, rushing forward he yanked her into a hug.
"And after I apologised so nicely too!" He squeezed her gently before letting her plop back down on the soft cushion of the living room furniture, sitting before her as if presenting himself.
"Well if this is the only way I can prove my sorry ass then I guess you better get on with it and destroy my pretty face" He tilted his head like an apologetic puppy.
"Do your worst"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Masters tensed immediatly at their contact, his pupils dilating. Taking a deep breath, he turned to face M. A small smirk graced his lips as he drew back his fist and sent it crashing into M's jaw.
"Last chance M and you know what happened last time you took your refusal."
He turned back to Albany, placing a forceful palm across her cheek, a red hand print on her delicate skin.
"Tell me Albany, what is your worst fear?" He chuckled lightly.

--

"Are you serious? Like really serious?" She leapt out of the chair in delight, running to her room to grab her makeup case. Sprinting back, she flopped back onto the sofa.
"No I never will forgive you for what you did, instead I'll hold it against you to get my way. That's the way this is going to work." She unzipped the case, a grin on her face. "Don't worry you're going to look pretty."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Albany's gaze was still locked upon M, pleading with him to run. Even when her head was harshly thrown to the side by Master's hand.
She watched him take a step forward as if about to strike in her defence but urged him not to, simply with the look she refused to stop giving him and only him.
He shook his head, apologising with a look of utter sadness. Turning on his heel Albany was both surprised and relieved as she watched him disappear, footsteps echoing back like ghostly goodbyes, though his promise was easy to believe.
'I will be back'
'I know'
She hung her head once more, facing the question put to her with so little emotion she almost appeared not to be afraid, though she had tied her stomach in knots while trying to convince herself.
"...none of your business" She muttered.

--

"Yeah yeah" He sighed, rolling his eyes.
"But if you dare show anyone, I'll do something so bad you'll...you'll...you just better not Sai! I could SO just run away and leave you bored..." He eyed the case and adjusted his seated position, holding his head up for her without little hesitation.
"This better wash off when you're done" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm

He rose a brow.
"Oh it is my business, because it will soon be your business, which in turn is my business."
Delving his hand into the drawer besides him, he pulled out a small piece of chalk. Giggling, he crouched down by her feet, drawing various symbols and phrases.
"Have fun in your...dreams Albany. You'll be screaming to come out."
He mussed her red locks, waiting for the few moments he knew it would take for her to go under.

--

She laughed, flicking her hair from her eyes she continued to apply the makeup to his face.
"Leave me bored? Hell I've got Pyro for fun...it would be you that's bored." She paused tilting her head as she finished coating one eye with coloured powder. "Oh yes, this would totally come off."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 pm

She shook her head slightly in protest, worry showing through he rising fear, unsure of what he meant, but within seconds her vision darkened and her body went limp as she was sucked into her own unconscious mind.

She couldn't see the room very clearly. Thick billowing smoke had flooded in from the window and hot air stained her lungs as she struggled to breathe, choking heavily as solidified smoke from her lungs splattered the floor. She raced to the locked door, yanking on it weakly as oxygen failed to reach her, panicking all the more. As more of the impossibly black smoke tried to overwhelm her, the door creaked open, freeing her. She continued to fight the air for breath and saw her family rushing down the stairs to find the ominous creak of floorboards from below.
She knew who it was. It was always the same here. She followed her family down the quickly disappearing steps, those red, fire like eyes glaring at them, cruelty evident as they neared. She hadn't taken on a child like form, her wisdom still so fresh even in this hellish world she'd begged to forget. She tried to flee back up the familiar stairs but was met by a wall of terrifying smoke, refusing her sanctuary. She whimpered, banging on what should have smoke, finding herself pushed farther and farther away, back into the huddled crowd that had once been her family. She swivelled around, everything was so dark, but for the flames which were spreading so quickly, and for those red demon eyes.
She trembled as she heard her human father's familiar defiant words that had always made her feel safe as a child, but now brought that feeling of dread as she waited helplessly for the fatal events that had stolen him from her. She dropped to her knees, covering her eyes in desperation, trying to block it out, forget.
Forget? Impossible.
Her eyes immediately fell back to the shadowy M she had not known at the time, the one that constantly filled her heart with pain.
"Please don't!" She screamed in her mind, the plea never leaving her lips as it had not done on that day. She would give anything never to see this time again.

--

"Pyro? Fun? You made him bathe, don't think he'll be offering anymore 'fun' to you for awhile. And it better come off, even if you never forgive me, you still love me riiiiight?...you won't make me look like a foot for the rest of my life, riiiiiight?" He scratched the back of his head nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 am

He watched in amusement as she slumped down, her eyes closed. Placing the piece of chalk back into the drawer, he sat down on the bench that M had previously occupied. His eyes mildly glazed over as she twitched, fear spread across her features. He only regretted not being there to see her face.

--

"He will be offering me 'fun' as long as I offer it to him first. Yeah it probably will come off...in time." She stuck her tongue out to him. "Yes, I do love you even though I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 pm

The screams seemed so much louder than they ever had before, each memorable voice wailing for forgiveness for sins they insisted the fire was punishing them for.
And yet they were the ones being spared in this nightmare.
"Who the hell are you?!"
Her father's last words, that forbidding echo that signified the end for their small family. That one sentence that filled her with regret and sadness.
"Oh, no one" And that soft, sadistic purr, uttered without fail by those cruel smirking lips, yet the voice was so different, familiar but not the M she knew. She tugged on her hair in distress, hoping to block out the voice that had taken hostage M's own, sentencing them to death.
The Master's voice, she knew it even in her nightmare, dreaded it ever sounding in her ear again.
Then silence from her father's lips, save for the yelp of shock as M's fists took hold of the man's chest, folding it outwards until organs and blood flooded the floor, that unimaginable mess of insideoutedness that was her father.
She screamed for him, eyes unable to stop the sea of tears which came.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She trembled, holding onto the railing as her mother was thrust backward, a fist clutching her bloodied brain as skull fragments dotted the wall. She fell, lifeless empty eyes gazing upward. She'd never forgotten that face, that longing to feel those arms around her and tell her it was okay.
"M-mommy?" The voice was so light, so afraid, the same voice she'd uttered all those years ago, acknowledging the death so suddenly her tiny heart died away. No reply, the scent of death so strong. And still he would not stop.
Her brother, tossed aside as he tried to shield Albany and her older sister. Her fingernails digging into the wooden railing, knuckles changing to white. Her sister's screams of terror and pain as the monster tore her up from the inside, such violence could never be mistaken for love.
Her tears never faltered as she watched her brother thrown in to replace M's smug form. Those endless moments where her breath was stolen away.
Both of them screamed.
Those same bloody palms ripped through their bodies, folding them and tearing them until nothing resembling a human body remained.
She whimpered again, eyes falling upward, tears cascading down as he approached, demon eyes staring into her soul.

This was where the nightmare should end. As it always ended...
But it didn't.

She squirmed as he lifted her from the stairs, ripping her away from her safe spot upon the stair. He jerked her into the bloodied living room, tossing her to the floor, so tiny was she that one swipe of his boot would have crushed her into dust.
Her eyes went even wider with fear as all that was familiar suddenly melted away like molten rock. The floor itself became an ocean of screaming souls, their cries bringing tears of pity from her own already heartbroken soul.
The furniture itself seemed to be coming for her, eating up what was in their path just so they could tear her apart.
She couldn't close her eyes. Even they had betrayed her.
She found her clothes swallowed up by the fire which licked at her soft skin, leaving burns that brought the loudest of all screams from her lips.
"Please! Please stop!" She cried, unable to move as the creature came upon her, pinning her tiny body again the burning flames.
"NO! PLEASE NO! LET ME GO!" She cried. She screamed as that mouth came to be upon her virgin lips. Savouring a victory so impure.
She squirmed against him futilely. Unable to understand what she had done, to deserve such a cruel demise.
Then her heart stopped. Another scream passed her as she found him to be deep inside her, mercilessly taking her as she lay in the blood of her own family.
Each cry brought another thrust. Her skin ripped apart by wolves blacker than night. Tearing her flesh from her body, snarling as she tried to escape, every piece of her purity gone. Her mind, gone.
With that last dark chuckled as the monster stood high above her to admire his own cruelty, she knew it was over, her eyes begging for the end.
His hands crept to her chest, another smirk slipping onto his lips.
"Nighty night, Albany" He hissed, in a voice not even his own.
A gut wrenching scream was abruptly cut off as he ripped her in two, splashing her against the walls.
Then all was dark.

---------------

He panted heavily, eyes swollen with distress. His wolven form had been the only dignified shape he dared take as he ran. Ears pinned back as each step brought forward more pain within his body. How he hated that man, if he could be called that.

Climbing the gate had been of minor difficulty, following the stone path to the oak door had been an entirely different story, requiring effort he simply didn't have.
He scratched at the door timidly, listening for signs of life within the mansion he hadn't dared visit before in his life.
He was close to turning and fleeing when the door finally swung open, revealing what could have been a mirror.
Their eyes met, M's frightened eyes met the calm eyes that were nearly the same in appearance as his own.

Kage.

His eyes narrowed at the familiar mutt. His leg swung back and kicked the creature square in the forehead, sending it slumping back.
"You dare show up here? You fucking dare?" Came the heavily accented voice of anger. Without another word he turned his back on the flea ridden mongrel, ready to slam the door in his sibling's face when a soft pitiful whimper met his ears.
"Kage please..."
It was so out of character that the male had no choice but to inspect what he had at first assumed to be his smart mouthed brother, returning to rub more of his defeat in his face. But the eyes were so weak, so tired. He pitied them.
"What happened to you?" He said, lowering himself to his knees, strong eyes level with scared.
"Please..." Came yet another whimper.
Kage stared long and hard into his brother's eyes. He could kill him, there and then, as he had sworn to do once before when they last met. Yet it wouldn't be fair. So he stood once more, gesturing for the wolf to enter. Though he despised every bit of Morgethius, those soft pleading whimpers intrigued him, spoke out to his well mannered humanity.

He couldn't stop the laughter from escaping him as he tended to his brother's new scar, numbing it with ointment while his eyes never left the tutu.
"Yeah yeah...very funny...can I have some clothes now?" M muttered weakly, half asleep as he rested his head against the table, glad for the comfort such soft wood bestowed upon him.
"Wait here...and eat your soup" Kage added, aware that he had not once touched the dish he had been so graciously offered.
Spoon in hand M began sipping small mouthfuls of the nutrient packed liquid, his stomach churning all the while.
Kage indeed returned with clothing. The much slimmer man had found it difficult to find something suitable for his larger brother to wear, but managing it miraculously he handed him the folded pile.
"Tell me what happened. You look absolutely fucked"
"..." M couldn't even answer the entirely correct statement, tears already returning to his eyes. He flinched as his twin took his hand, eyes closed as he read through every thought every feeling, selecting the ones he sought.
"...oh M...what did he do to you..."
He bowed his head in shame, desperate to dress himself.
"I let my guard down..."
"You got drunk,M"
"..."
"You never learn..."
"I need your help Kage..."
"I owe you nothing M, you banished me to this god forsaken isle and I'll never forgive you. Finish your soup and leave"
"...I banished you because of what you did to Wildfire, you tried to kill her"
"She was and still is a slut M, I would have been doing you a favour, you were unstoppable before you met her and-"
"I was a murderer"
"You were a killer, that bastard would have never dared touch you if you still had it in you"
"Kage...I don't need to be lectured on what I was...and what I am...I just need your help"
"I told you I owe you n-"
"If not for me then for our sister. You can hate me all you like Kage, but you can't hate her"
"...M I've never even met her"
"She's still family...please Kage...I failed her...I failed you..."
"...you've gone soft M. It's pathetic" And with that he once again left the room, leaving M with his thoughts. Everything hit him at once and tears fell once again.
He dressed himself and prepared himself to leave.
He knew he'd had nowhere to go before, but now he'd been refused by his own brother whom he'd once been closer to than blood. He had fallen too far.
"Do you remember the way?"
The question brought him back from his thoughts, from his fears, and he nodded.
"We leave at dawn, shower, sleep, do what you need to do, I don't much care, for you or for the girl"
"Kage he could-"
"Dawn, no sooner if you want my help" And he was gone again. The slimmer twin returned to his studies while M returned to his soup.

"How could he have been broken so easily?" Kage pondered. He had once feared his sibling, attempted to please him any way he could, he had always been the weaker of the two, until that day, when he nearly murdered the only love M had ever known, where their bond had been shattered.
Where was the M he knew?, where was the monster he had once admired?
And why was he helping him retrieve one of the weakest daughters of Lucifer ever brought into existence.
Could he still be trying to impress him? No. Impossible.

---------------

He eyes tore open as she gasped for the remarkably clear air, so free of smoke and ash, allowing it to fill her delusioned lugs. Tears spilled out over her cheeks with the oh so familiar memories and the added terror of her own demise and Master's voice to boot.
She shivered, not fully adjusted to the room she remembered from before the nightmare. Her gaze swivelled around and she sobbed, head bowing in defeat.
So relieved that the nightmare was over, she was safe.

--

Alton rolled his eyes, grinning despite the embarrassment he felt at having such a feminine mixture of chemicals pasted on his beloved face.
"You can't help it, I know. We're family Sai, who else is gonna let you fuck up such a pretty face? Pyro? Never again" He put a finger to his thumb in an effort to look cute.
"And since you really do love me...next time I take a bath, can I have cupcakes too?"

(longest post of mine evur!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: