Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Sai looked at Pyro for a moment, almost sure she could read his dirty little mind. She chose a spot two spaces in, so she was facing him on the opposite side of the board. She smirked to herself, hoping he would name defeat.
"My turn!" Master flicked the arrow, waiting until it landed. "Right foot blue." He said calmly, taking his position right behind Sai. "Nice view." He muttered, smiling innocently as she threw him a death glare.

--

"Best idea you've had all day." He paused listening to the faint cheering in the bar. "But I do want to knock over his new pyramid. Flies are fun." He shook his head denying himself the temptation that he so desperately wanted to give into.
"Bed time me thinks." He murmured, walking into the crowded in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Pyro narrowed his eyes.
"Heeeeeeey...get your own cat!" He whined, wishing he could change places and have the same view for himself.
"...SPINNY ARROW!" He cried impatiently, bouncing up and down on his toes.
"C'moooon..." His eyes pleaded, secretly hoping that at some point, his head would be level with the sight he most wanted to see.

--

She smiled as Haru both fought and lost the battle of temptation within his mind, had he won and decided to indeed destroy M's second attempt at a masterpiece, Albany truly doubted any of the sleeping peasants would have an overly pleasant night, Haru especially would regret his own actions, even if the look on M's face was decidedly worth it. As they entered she spotted M at his usual spot, a line of whiskey shots awaiting him, he had apparently placed the right amount of money on the counter, and no one seemed even close to throwing him out due to drunkenness.
"Night M" Albany muttered under her breath, smiling tiredly as she decided to stick close to Haru.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:41 am

He flicked the arrow once more rather amused at Pyro's impatience.
"Left hand red." He murmured, taking the oppertunity to trace his hands over Sai's back. He smirked as he realised Pyro didn't notice. Sai shivered but didn't nothing.
Master flicked the aroow again.
"Right foot green." Sai rolled her eyes and streched her limbs across the board to reach the circle with letting her hand leave the blue.

--

"Dont drink yourself to...wait...nevermind." He finished, deciding that the statement was worthless. He smiled instead. "G'night."
His fingers itched slightly but he was still tempted to knock over the glass tower. He practically ran out of the room in order to avoid the huge fight that would follow his desired action.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Pyro heard his limbs creak softly as he stretched himself out, deciding it best to leave a circle free between his hand and foot, the feeling was pleasant in some ways but he knew, as his luck went, he would end up in some very achy positions long before he decided to give in.
"Master's tuuuurn!" He called, anxious to beat him.
"Meanie person who wouldn't let Pyro spin the arrow's tuuurn"

--

The grin that followed Haru's hurried escape was one of almost epic proportions. Albany stepped up behind the ridiculously protective M and wrapped her arms around his waist, giggling as he flinched, arms flying to protect his project before he caught on to her hug.
"Ah...nunnight Alby" He slurred happily, attempting to hug her back, succeeding only when she slid around the front.
"Do not get too drunk" She smiled, tapping the ring that protruded through his nose, hearing the light metallic ping. M rolled his eyes but nodded, letting her slide away to follow after Haru.
"Night M" She chimed as she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:34 am

"Damn straight it's my turn." He reached over to flick the arrow, watching it until it landed. He grinned. "Right hand yellow."
Deciding to show off slightly, he bent over backwards, his spine over Sai's. He placed his palm on the circle of colour.
"Me thinks Pyro will have to spin now." He smirked, ignoring the sudden rush of blood leaving his hands.

--

"My own personal hell." He pouted slightly as Albany caught up to him. "So tempting just to push that over." He paused tilting his head. "Yes I do sound like a little kid." He muttered to himself, answering his own questions out loud.
He stopped outside their room, his back to the wall. He bit his lip lightly.
"Do you think it'll be worth pushing it over?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Pyro narrowed his eyes, such a move could only be to flaunt ones self which meant that Master was once again trying to show his confidence in a most annoying way, and yet Pyro's original theory was dulled when he cried out happily at the opportunity to finally spin his own spinner.
He flicked the arrow into a continuous circle before it settled.
"Left foot blue!" He called, sliding his foot over to the circle with as little difficulty as possible, it wasn't the most creative of positions but he figured, the longer he could last on easier positions, the more chance he had of actually winning. He spun the arrow again, this time for Sai.
"Right hand green!"

--

Albany shook her head softly as she let out a sigh of resignation.
"I doubt it...not if you value your life..." She shrugged, unable to stop the grin from it's ghastly return.
"If you go aggravating him now then there'll be no going back, no one will get a good nights sleep which is something I truly believe you need..." She took his hand tightly in her own, encouraging him to follow her into their room.
"Come on...just wait until morning...for all you know he could still be working on it, and it'll be much, much bigger" She pulled him closer as she tried to pull him through the door and back into the room.
Of course M hadn't stopped, and if he continued to drink the shots at the same drunken pace he had achieved, his pyramid would reach the ceiling of the bar very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Sai nodded, stretching her back out further to reach the green circles, careful to keep her feet off the mat, her elbows sticking out at an awkward angle.
Her limbs trembled slightly under the pressure, not used to having any weight on them.
"No muscles...this game will be fun." She stated, holding back the laughter that bit at her throat.
"Pyyyrrrrooooooo spin for me!" Master whined, impatiently.

--

His eyes grew wider.
"Even bigger? Fine then I'll leave it until morning." He allowed himself to be dragged into the small but warm room. "Sleep sounds like a good idea..." He flopped down on the bed, his head resting on the pillow. He patted the empty half of the bed next to him.
"I'm not the only one who needs sleep."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Pyro smirked as he flicked the arrow, watching it spin rapidly, finally slowing to a halt like some faulty father clock.
"Left hand...Yellow!" He grinned, waiting for Master to take his move.
"I think it's getting haaaarder" Pyro cried like some proud little child, pausing as he rethought what he'd blurted out so loudly.
"Uhh...the game...it's...aw fuck it..."
--

A small smile graced her lips as she slid over to the bed, crawling across it's surface before stretching out under the influence of comfort.
"True enough..." She mumbled as she snuggled up to him.
"But I think you certainly need it more, you'll need to build up your strength for running away from M tomorrow, that pyramid will be very impressive, I don't think he'll forgive you quite so fast if you break it this time" She looked up at his face and couldn't help but kiss him.
"Goodnight Harusies"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:39 pm

"It's deffinatly getting harder." Master muttered, slipping his form forwards, his fingertips within reach of the circle of colour. "Nyahhhhhh!" He said as his hand crept firmly onto the yellow circle, his shirt sliding up the smooth stomach with effort. His face gained a light pink hue as the blood rushed to his head.
"Spin agains!"

--

"I'm not manly enough for strength." He whispered, stroking her ember locks. "Night Albie." He replied, pulling the covers around both of them, curling himself up next to her, falling asleep in moments.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Pyro was quick to spin the arrow twice, claiming his move while offering Sai hers. By the time he spun the final spin, offering Master his move, it had become quite a difficult task, one of balance and strength.
"Right hand blue!" He called, feeling the strain on his chest as he tried to keep himself upright. He was already preparing himself to spin again, hoping that it wouldn't be his spinning hand called upon.

Barnelby had jerked himself awake. He knew he was finished the moment he saw the vibrant pink fuzz finally dry itself, soft to the touch yet it was virtually impossible to tear. The stunning colour almost made Barnelby's head spin, it was the only indication he had that the straps would be satisfactory, they would do their job perfectly, yes, but without the right colour to look the part, you wouldn't know it. He gathered each accessory into a box, struggling to close the lid, he had intended them to be a surprise. He took a few minutes to clear his workspace, feeling his arm begin to weaken again, he would certainly have to have a go at repairing the damage after presenting his work to his master, even if the wait meant potentially losing his arm. Snatching up the box he quickly fled the room, locking it without hesitation, racing up the stairs. He passed Alton who was helping himself to another bottle of beer and yet he didn't even stop to accept his praise. He nearly dropped the box several times as he ascended the stairs, his weak arm finally giving in to the strain his loss of muscle had enforced upon him. Opening the door was another struggle as he forgot to discard the box in order to free a hand and when he finally entered the room he nearly dropped the box entirely.

"Barnelby!" Pyro yelled, the sudden intrusion causing him to flinch, which in turn caused him to release his weight onto Sai's back, crushing both her and Master.
"SAI!!" he screeched. "You made me lose!!"

Barnelby merely panted, unsure of how to react to the pile of twisted limbs and faces, the simple struggle of climbing up the stairs so rapidly sowing on his face as he held the box up to hide his face.
"Finished"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Sai pushed against the two males who had her form pinned to the ground.
"P-Pyro you're c-crushing me." She wheezed, her breath knocked out of her.
The Master squealed in delight, untangling himself from the mass of limbs.
"Barney, you're a wonder!" He pressed his lips to Barnelby's cheek before darting out of the room. "MORE FUN FOR MEEEEEE!" He yelled as he ran down the hallways.

"Pyro!" Sai shoved the wolven body from her own. "Don'tcha know dogs have fleas?" She reminded him, sticking her tongue out. "Besides I can't help it if you're so uncoordinated you can trip over a flat surface."
She sat up , grasping her ribs. "Odd fellow." She muttered at the males disappearance
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Barnelby finally showed some sign that he thought his hard work had actually paid off, trudging off to his bed he actually collapsed on top of it, his face colliding with pillow with a light 'oomf' sound. He didn't move much after that.
Pyro had thought to question Barnelby, but his mind was still stuck to Sai.
"Odd when he wants to be" He corrected her, pulling himself to his feet.
"...This game is hard" He mumbled. "Besides Sai, I might trip over a flat surface, but I bet you'd trip underwater" He stuck out his tongue and stretched out, hearing his bone click.
"I wasn't built to be flexible...and I don't have fleas" His eyes narrowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:43 pm

The master giggled like a young child on christmas day as he skidded out of the house. He had been waiting for a while for this opportunity to arrive. Gripping the box tightly, he ambled towards the near by village to hitch a ride. True he could appear there if he wanted, but this would be more fun. However after ten minutes of walking, he began to shuffle from foot to foot in impatience, deciding to vanish on the spot the large grin still on his face.

--

"Yes you do, but at least I'll scratch them for you." She pulled him back down into a sitting position. "Not funny...I can't swim." She admitted, her head bent low hiding the blush on her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:12 am

By now, the majority of drunks had emptied their pockets and stumbled on home, a few had followed M's example and taken advantage of the bartender's inability to close, ordering drinks and surrendering their glasses to his undying requirement for them, it was surprising just how many glasses had been hidden underneath the counter, though M was fairly sure he'd eventually use them all, much to the dismay of the tired man who had served him countless whiskey shots, he'd even helped M place one of the upturned glasses when his obscured vision had nearly caused him to miss, he regretted it now.
Finally, M hopped backward, admiring the pyramid mass, the yellow tint of glass reflecting the candle light against the wooden beams.
"Bootiful" He slurred happily, slumping back on the stool to rest his head against the bar, the alcohol claiming all that was left of his soberness. With the spectacle coming to an end, another few drunks took their leave, very few drinkers remaining.

--

Pyro tilted his head to the side.
"You can't...you can't swim?..." He fought back laughter, finding the thought of someone being unable to do something that came oh so naturally to him simply amusing.
"You mean you never learned? You know that's a disadvantage right?" He smiled, stroking her cheek lightly, unable to stop the smirk from reappearing.
"But don't worry...the fleas can't swim either"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:20 am

Using the large box to obscure the view of his face, he crept into the nearly deserted bar. He glanced around at the remaining people his purple gaze finally descending on the one he sought. Smirking, he pulled a small ball from the depths of his pocket. Pulling the pin, he dropped it, smoke billowing from the chambers within. Noticing how intoxicated the male was, he simply stepped up behind him in the midst of the confusion, picking up a shot glass from the pyramid he brought it smashing down over the males head.

--

"Disadvantage-smishadavtage. I prefer dryness. Why get wet when I'm adapted to land." She grumbled. "Looks like it's time for you're bath then dog." She smirked, hauling them both to their feet, grabbing his collar before he could even consider running.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:57 am

Albany flinched awake, there were a few seconds in which she caught the faint sound of shattering glass, before her nose caught the smell of what she assumed to be smoke, though it smelt cold and stale, it was enough for her to quickly grasp hold of Haru, lightly shaking him.
"Haru!...somethings happening downstairs...wake up!"

--

Pyro heard himself yelp as Sai unexpectedly pulled him to his feet in an unwelcome fashion.
"Heey...that's not funny...I don't want no bath!" He tried to tug away, the thought of having to get wet himself just to get rid of a mild itch causing parasite was...He had to admit, he really had no business objecting.
"Saaai! Nooo...!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:40 am

"Nuh to early." He moaned, rolling onto his side, his hair a tousled mess. Thick smoke began to seep under the door, opening one eye to Albany frantic face, the smoke clouding the room.
"Ah. I should've got up." He said, sitting up, staggering out of the bed. "C'mon we can get out of the window." The fog now completely blocking his vision as he tried to feel for the pane of glass.

The master smirked, a burlap sack at his feet. Why did M have to be so damn heavy?! Those last few stairs were no easy feat. Opening the door he sought with a click, his grin couldn't have got any wider if he tried. Albany was right were he wanted her. Slipping a hand around her mouth and the other around her waist, he cut off her air supply. Looking around the extravagant room with approval, he smirked as the struggling female went limp. Pushing her form into the already occupied bag, he pushed the sack away and waited for the smoke to vanish.

--

"Sorry all I heard was Saaai Yesss...!" She dragged him down the corridors. "Alton! Need your help!!" She yelled, unsure of where he was in the house, but sure he would hear her. "The smelly puppy needs a bath!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Albany had not expected the hand to clasp around her mouth, she hadn't heard the door open either as her attention had been on Haru. She had struggled, but her eyes were stinging because of the smoke and she could barely see what was going on, being deprived of oxygen she had instantly felt light headed and her struggle was limited, it wasn't until the last few seconds of consciousness that she thought to try and remove her gloves, but she couldn't coordinate her actions, and failed. She felt herself meet another body of warmth, but she was already gone.

--

Pyro whined as a very excited Alton ran to the scene.
"Oh he does now does he? Hmmm" He smirked evilly, watching as the look of dread grew upon Pyro's features, seriously trying to escape.
"...Sai, you grab his arms, I'll get his legs!" He didn't even wait for an answer, dropping down he snatched Pyro's legs out from under him, watching as he fell, head hitting the floor.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!"
"whoops...Sai! I told you to grab his arms" Pyro glared up at him, rubbing the back of his head.
"I DON'T WANNA BATH!!" But of course, Alton couldn't care less, it would be a priceless sight and he wasn't about to miss out.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Leaving the female in the growing sack, he stepped into the fog filled room. The smoke didn't bother his eyes and he easily found his way behind the male. He stretched out his hand, pinching a spot on the back of his neck. Haru collapsed to the floor, immediatly unconscious. The master smirked, immensely pleased with himself.
He dragged the male into the sack, stopping for a moment to laugh at how stupid he would look dragging the bad along the street. Knotting the string that was wrapped around the top, he struggled to pull the now full bag across the floor, but was relentless in doing so.

"Are you guys home yet?!" Caliga yelled up the stairs, coughing as the smoke invaded her lungs. "Haru? Albany?...M?"
She placed a tentative foot on the staircase, the wood creaking under the wight she applied. Something flew at her head, shattering instantly. She fell to the ground, clutching her bleeding head. Another object shattered on her head and she gladly gave into the blackness that was creeping into the sides of her vision.

"Do do do dooooooo" Master sang to himself as he dragged Caliga and the sack along behind him, beads of sweat gathering on his forehead. A huge grin on his face, he pulled them into a secluded area and vanished with the four bodies and the box that Barnelby had given to him.

--

"Well give me time then! " She slid her arm around his, locking them behind his back. "Go go gooooooo!" She started to drag his protesting body down the hallway, searching for the nearest bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Albany remembered the hand that had stole her breath from her, it was the first thing she looked for as she opened her eyes.
Her head turned either side of her, still groggy she was unable to sense where she was, but she was instantly relieved that no hand was there to drag her back into unconsciousness.
She closed her eyes once more, breathing in long drawn out breaths just to savour them. And yet, unsurprisingly, her thoughts were quickly drawn to Haru, who had been one of her last thoughts before darkness had claimed her.
"H-Haru?..." She turned worriedly, sighing with relief as she found him, pausing as her attitude changed, he was...chained?.
She went to move toward him but froze, looking down at herself, she too was bound in a similar fashion.
"Haru!...Where are we?" She spoke, hearing the worry in her cracking voice as it reached her ears, and like some frightened animal, she found herself curling into herself as much as the chains would allow.
"What's going on?" But in the back of her mind she cursed her own stupidity, what else could be happening that couldn't be explained in two words?
The Master.

M too had woken, flat on his back, vision blurry for some minutes as a result of a faint hangover. And the first thing he felt was burning, itching, all over his body.
He tried to move to inspect himself but felt persistent shocks of pain ripple through his form as he pulled against whatever bound him. Even his throat was bound, keeping his head still, unable to move without sending more of the undesirable sensations through him. He gritted his teeth, it felt as though his very skin was burning away, as if he'd formed the most painful rash possible and was unable to scratch or sooth it.
'The hell?'
He groaned, every limb caused him discomfort, he wished he could ignore it, at least if he didn't move it didn't hurt as badly, but it was nearly impossible to do so and his uncontrollable twitches left him writhing in whatever bonds he was in, at least it was killing his hangover, but think clearly was far from what he wanted to do.
--

Alton grinned ridiculously as they carried Pyro's squirming form down the warmer hallway, he easily rooted out the bathroom, like many of the other rooms it was spotless, save for the odd water droplet forming in the sink as they tap dripped softly, suggesting either room was rarely used or Barnelby was very much on top of his cleaning. Still holding Pyro's kicking legs, Alton pulled him over to the bathtub where he proceeded to plug the drain and release the hot water.
"Y'know, I think you'd benefit from some bubbles..." He dropped Pyro's legs, allowing them to drop to the floor as he raced over to the door to lock it, snatching the key to drop it into his pocket before Pyro even had a chance. There was a cupboard just above the sink and it wasn't long before Alton's hand was delving around for the jar he knew Barnelby kept behind the soaps.
Lifting the amber substance to his face he sniffed at it curiously.
"Aaaaw, won't you smell nice?" He grinned and hopped back over to the rapidly filling bathtub, pouring the liquidised soap into the water, watching it foam.
"Al...Don't do this to me...DON'T MAKE ME BATH!!"
"Aaaaw, it's not so bad, besides, you don't want to go scratching your arse in front of Sai JUST because of your fleas"
"DON'T GO TELLING ME WHAT I WANT AND DON'T WANT YOU PRICK!"
"It's just water, ya big baby" Alton fought daringly against the laughter that tried to fill his throat at Pyro's angered face, he truly took things TOO seriously, especially his hygiene.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm

"Albany?" His voice was groggy as he tried to reach up to run his fingers through his hair. Instead his wrists dug deeper into the metal pinning his wrist firmly above his head. "What the-?"
Finally opening his eyes so he could get a good look, he realised that all he could see was darkness.
"I can't fucking see!" He hissed, a strip of metal restricting his view. "Are you ok Alby?" Attempting to keep his voice calm, but he couldn't stop the wobbles of doubt in his voice.

"Oh my God he made them pink! Awwwww I'm going to give him the biggest hug ever!" The master yelled, practically jumping up and down with excitement. Realising that M had awoken, he smiled to himself, struggling to keep his hyperness under wraps.
"Good morning Morgethius, comfy are we?" He giggled. "Of course you're not, this would be no fun if you were."

--

"Awww be nice Alton, he just needs a...reward afterwards, which I might be so kind as to give him." She kept his arms firmly twisted behind his back as the tub began to fill, bubbles floating around the room. "If you would be so lovely as to help me here, he squirms like a bloody two year old."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:38 pm

At hearing his voice she nodded, realising he couldn't actually see her confirmation.
"Yes...I-I'm OK...I just wish I knew where we were..." Here own voice had faltered and she began to shiver, tugging at her own restraints with an increasing feeling of panic.
"Why are we here?...D-do you think M's here?...What about Cal?!" She took a few deep breaths to calm herself, aware that she was sounding more and more distressed.

M strained his eyes as much as he could to catch hold of the face belonging to the voice he already recognised.
"What the hell are you talking about?" He growled, feeling his voice shake as he spoke through yet another painful ripple.
"And what did you do to my head?!" He clenched his eyes shut feeling a distinct shooting pain originating from the back of his head, unable to touch it and find out what was wrong frustrated him further.
"Why the FUCK did you bring me here?!" He tried again to move but only managed to cause himself more pain.
"What is wrong with you?!" He found himself once again writhing against his will as he tried to quell the pain, panting after a few moments of pointless struggle.

--

"I'm not TWO! Who are you kidding-...reward?" Pyro instantly stopped his endless squirming as he questioned the part of Sai's sentence he was most interested in. Alton smirked, removing Pyro's shoes without hesitation, stripping him of his trousers before he could put up a fight, Pyro's eyes still on Sai expectantly, not even noticing as some of his clothes were removed.
Alton shook his head, chuckling lightly.
"Sai you can strip the rest...I uhh...I'll help get him in the bath" He moved oer to block any chance of escape, grinning as Pyro saw how much of his clothing had disappeared.
"HEY!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:53 pm

"With any luck they will have gotten away...though I doubt it." He didn't want to frighten her further, but lying would've made the situation worse.
"Albany, listen to me ok? Everything's fine, true maybe not in the place we desire to be, but we're alive, that counts for something. Just breathe ok?"
He paused for a moment, waiting for her to calm down slightly.
"Can you tell me what you see?"

Owwwwwwwww. Her head throbbed, dried blood sticking to her face, flicking her eyes open, the bright light from the candle making her squint in the sudden light. Raising a hand to touch the wound on her head, she was a bit surprised when both her hands came up, only to realise that they were shackled together and in turn, fixated to the wall.
She squeaked in surprise at the rubber that was in her mouth, it was a familiar feeling that she had been used to for many years. A bridal? What the hell?
"Hello?" Caliga yelled across the small room, her voice muffled by the bit. "Can anyone hear me?"

"Language Morgethius. Or-"
He indicated to a pink strap of leather that he was yet to use.
"I don't think you want this in your mouth do you? Well maybe you're masochistic like that..." He grinned, at the males shaken voice.
"Let's see...you like taking people's...shall we call it essence? I would very much like to do the same. So if I were you, I would shut the fuck up, otherwise this is going to be a lot more painful then necessary."

--

Sai raised a brow and licked her lips slowly, when she was sure he was watching. Removing his clothing with hesitation, almost singing praises when he didn't struggle.
"All ready." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Albany nodded, again she realised he hadn't seen her reply.
"Y-yes...w-we're in a room...s'just us though...you're all chained up...and so am I" She looked around at the seemingly empty room and frowned.
"There's nothing in here...I see a door...just a normal door but...it's so far away..." At least it felt that way, she was feeling more and more claustrophobic by the minute and it clouded her thinking.
"It's all stone...and freezing...I can't feel my feet" She whined, the sense that no one else was in the room both comforted and disturbed her as she tried to think why, M must be close by, why else wouldn't he have tried to stop what had happened? But it was the only rational thought she could muster.

M stopped all movement, even forgetting to breathe as he processed Master's words, eyes widening as he found himself understanding them more and more.
Even with the threat of yet another pain emitting strap he couldn't help but begin to shout again, struggling all the more.
"Don't come anywhere near me!" He growled, tugging harsher at the straps that kept his arms in place, hissing in pain as they rubbed against his wrists which he could imagine getting red.
"Don't fucking touch me!" He pulled harder and harder on one of his wrists until he heard it click, slightly out of place, gritting his teeth he stilled again, breath harder to come by as the seconds ticked on.

--

Pyro's eyes widened with the prospect of such a 'reward' and before he had to even be told to, he jumped to his feet and slipped into the steaming water, turning off the tap himself, bubbles rising to his chin, he was surprised how comfortable the hot water was, sinking down until the bubbles hid all but the top of his auburn locks.
"Some body's enjoying himself" Alton grinned, watching a puff of bubbles pit themselves into the air as Pyro grumbled beneath them.
"Shut up" Alton lifted his hands, unable to clear his grin.
"Have fun getting that fleabag clean" He smirked, quickly unlocking the door so he could escape to his awaiting beer.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Mon May 31, 2010 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:18 pm

He nodded, trying to picture the room in his mind, but failed to conceive any image.
"S'okay Albany, I'll make sure you get out of here. But in the mean time we can only wait right...Ugh I would hug you now to warm you up...Here's some imaginary hugs, use them to warm up." He gave her a shaky smile, attempting to cheer her up slightly.

"Awwww the poor pony's in a tizzy, time to break it in me thinks. Or maybe I should simply stand and watch, because I do know some minor alchemy myself. Ahhh well I studied it long enough to learn how to brew this."
He pulled a vial from his pocket, a deep green liquid bubbling inside. Sticking a syringe into the cork he withdrew the substance from within the glass. Pulling it out, he traced M's arm until he found the vein he wanted, plunging the needle into the supple skin.
"Aphrodisiac. It works wonders."
Master sat back on his heels and waited for it to start working.

--

"Me cleaning him? You must be joking!" She yelled after him. She closed the door after Alton, the steam from the bathtub collecting on the mirrors. Sai walked over to them, drawing a smiley face on the reflected glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 20 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: