Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:04 pm

"Thank the gods...I could kiss Sorakun for distracting Daichan. After everything that's gone on, she didn't need to see that." Kana said in a breathy voice, wincing as Koda wrapped her leg. Taking in a deep breath she counted to ten, then exhaled, counting to five. She repeated this several times, sitting very still while Koda applied ice to her leg. "What happened to me? I can't remember almost anything. I know I was cold, I remember showing up here, I remember seeing Daichan...but that's all. I know I wasn't injured during the fight, not in my leg atleast...Koda, what's happened to me? And why is my husband still alive? I can feel him. I tore his heart out...why is he still living?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:45 pm

"Aiko used your life to sustain himself by latching onto you. That's why your leg hurts. We put you into a death like state so he would let you go." Koda told her gently, handing her a wooden plate with a variation of food on it. "Try to eat something. It'll do you good. Dai's already eaten so she won't starve."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:32 am

Kana's expression darkened at the thought of Akio syphoning her life in order sustain his own. She would willingly allow Koda, Dai, Sora, or even Damian, who she barely knew, use her life force to save theirs, but the thought of Akio doing it...it took all her self-restraint to keep from leaping to her feet and hunting down the bastard. Logically she knew it wasn't possible at the moment, she doubted she could even stand, but she was so angry!
Carefully taking the plate from Koda, Kana bowed her head, "Thank you." She said, trying her best not to drop the plate. She set the plate on her lap, arms still shaking. She wasn't sure if it was from pain, hunger, or anger, but she couldn't get them to stop. Carefully she picked up a piece of cooked salmon, dropping it twice before she got it to her mouth. She followed the fish with some cheese, then fruit. With every piece of food she ate, her arms became steadier. The more she ate, the hungrier she realised she was. She devoured the food until she reached down for another piece and realised she had eaten it all. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eat everything." Kana apologised, looking up at Koda with an embarassed expression.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 am

Koda smiled, removing the plate and putting another in front of her. "It's fine, if I didn't want you to eat it I wouldn't give it to you." She told her, placing the empty plate on the sideboard, smiling gratefully to Damian as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Kana took the plate, blushing. "Thank you." She said, bowing her head. Picking up a piece of fruit, she looked curiously at Koda. "How long was I out for? I've never been this hungry before." She asked, taking a bite of the sweet food. Turning her gaze to Damian, she blushed fiercly. "I'm so sorry about the mess Damian. Thank you for cleaning it up. I didn't mean to...when I came to I was in so much pain...my head was spinning so badly...I didn't even know where I was...I'm so sorry."
Kana had just picked up a piece of fish when Sora and Dai returned. "O'neesama!" Dai exclaimed, letting go of Sora's hand, running to her sister. "Daichan, watashi wa anata o minogashite iru! Anata wa daijoubudesu ka?" (I've missed you! Are you okay?) Kana asked, leaning over to hug her little sister. "Hai O'neesama! Karera wa watashi no mendou o mite moratte kita!" (Yes! They've taken good care of me!) Dai said excitedly. "Yoi, yoi." (Good, good) Kana smiled, patting Dai's head. Kana looked to Sora, blushing as she met his eyes. "Arigato gozaimasu for taking Daichan out. She didn't need to see me like that." She thanked. Sora shook his head, "It was no problem, Kanachan. I'm just glad you're awake and alright." He smiled. While Kana offered Dai some fruit, Sora turned to Koda and Damian, speaking softly. "Thank you two, for everything. Is she doing alright?" He asked, face turning worried.

Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Koda busied herself with cleaning the growing heap of dishes. "You were out for two and a half days." She told Kana quietly, up to her elbows in cold water. Flicking her eyes to Sora she nodded. "She's...okay now."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 am

Kana's eyes widened a touch. "So...I was basically dead for almost three days?" She asked, turning completely towards Koda. "Shinda?" (Dead?) Dai asked, tugging on her sisters arm. Kana smiled reasuringly at the small child, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Imoto o shinpai shinaide kudasai. Subete no daijoubu. Watashi wa daijoubu, yakusoku o shite imasu." (Don't worry little sister. Everything's okay. I'm fine, promise.) She said, almost certianly lying to her. Setting the plate of food next to her, Kana reached down, using all her strength to lift her sister on to her lap. "I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon Daichan, so don't worry, alright?" She said, petting Dai's hair. Picking up the plate, setting it on Dai's lap, Kana began to eat again, stomach still cramping from hunger. Dai turned towards Kana, playing with her scarlet hair. "You not leave me O'neesama? Even if Akiosama try to take you again?" She asked. Kana paused with a piece of cheese halfway to her mouth. "My Otto (husband) will never take me from you." She said softly. "You no lie to me O'neesama. If Akiosama come for you..." She accused, tears filling her eyes. "Shhh, anata wa nani mo shinpai suru koto ga arimasu..." (Shhh, you have nothing to worry about...) Kana reasured, wrapping her arms around the child.
Sora moved closer to Koda while Kana was occupied with her sister. "Don't lie to me Koda. I can't help us if I don't know the truth. I know I seem like a love sick little boy to you, and I understand why...because I basically am one, but you have to remember, I was head of security for the most powerful Kitsune clan in the northern lands. So please, no lying. Tell me what's wrong with Kanachan." He said in a whisper, glancing occasionally towards the Michiko sisters, making sure they weren't paying attention.

Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

"I don't think that Sora." She told him, putting the last dish on the side lowering her voice more. "It's a poison. We can numb it and slow it down but we can't stop it. It's going to kill her." She told him, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear, ignoring her tail as it wound around her leg. "It may take a while. Hell, decades. But it will kill her unless Aiko removes it."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 am

Sora leaned against the wall, staring at Kana and her sister. She was smiling, happy...but he could see the strain around her eyes, could see that she was trying to hide the fact that she was in pain from everyone. The thought of never seeing that smile again...his legs went weak, causing him to slide down the wall. Kana hadn't noticed, to focused on her sister at the moment. Sora stared up at Koda, trying to keep calm. "Does she know yet?" He asked quietly. "The only way Akio will remove it is if we lose and he get's her. That's why he did it...if he dies, she dies. It's a lose lose situation for us..." He said, finally realising what was going on. Taking a deep breath, he gazed at the red head kitsune across the room again. Looking back up at Koda, he shook his head. "On second thought, we probably shouldn't tell her if she doesn't know...at least not the part about Akio being able to remove it. She'll realise the situation right away and will want to give herself to him in order to save us. Problem is...it wont save us. He'll use her to enslave and kill us all." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 pm

"No, I haven't told her." Koda murmured. "I think maybe I should...if she asks if there's anything we can do, I can't lie."
"Besides if we get enslaved it's not like we couldn't get out." Damian added. "At the very least we could get busted out. But it's you're choice."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 am

Sora blinked at Damian's comment. "Escape...I never thought of that. I've been a servant my whole life...Kana's clan didn't have slaves, but I never thought..." He shook his head. "Sometimes I can be dense. Please excuse me." He sighed. Looking up at Koda, he nodded, "Maybe you're right. Maybe you should tell her. If we can save her...I'd give up my life. I was just afraid for her...and for you two, and Daisama. Akio's killed me once already, dying again doesn't bother me, but I've seen what he does to his slaves...what he's done to his wife..." He said softly, eyes haunted. "I don't know what I'm saying anymore. My mind isn't here." Sora admited, shaking his head, then resting it on his knees.
Kana hissed, grabbing her leg. "You alright?" Dai asked in her heavy accent. Forcing a smile, Kana stroked her sister's cheek. "Hai akachan." She lied. Her stomach turned, threatining to get ride of everything she just ate. Mouth going dry, she turned towards where the others were, with the intention of asking for water and something for her leg, when she saw Sora on the ground. "Is everything alright?" She asked in a raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 am

Damian fiddled with a cup, filling it with water and passing it to Kana.
"Dai'll be fine, we can take her to the elves. There's a reason why Aiko never took their land." He told Sora quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 am

"Arigato gozaimasu." Kana said quietly as she took the drink, bowing her head. She sipped slowly on the cool liquid, staring at the three. She knew something was going on, that they were hiding something from her, but she couldn't figure out what. Sora smiled reasuringly at the young woman from his place on the floor. "Everything is fine Kanachan. I kind of forgot to eat while you were unconcious...I got dizzy...decided it was best to sit down before I fell down. I just need some food." He told her, looking embarassed. He wasn't lying to her, he really did need to eat. Kana stared at the man for a moment longer, at which point Dai demanded her attention again.
Sora's eyes widened at Damian's words. "The elves? Would they really watch over her?" He asked in a hushed voice. "I've never even seen an elf...I've just heard tails about them. To be honest, I wasn't even sure if they still existed, or if they had faded away." He admited.
Kana suddenly felt like she was burning up, sweat covering her face. Pain shot from her leg through her entire body, causing her to drop her cup. She let out a small whimper of pain, trying her best not to scream infront of her sister. "O'neesama?" Dai asked, reaching up to touch Kana's face, fear plain in her voice. Kana wrapped her arms around the child, pressing her to her chest so she couldn't see the pain on her face. Sora jumped to his feet, and immediatly slumpt against the wall, the room spinning. He silently cursed himself for not eating. Kana took a deep breath, squeezing her eyes tightly shut. "Koda...help me." She said in a tiny voice.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Willow walked over to her, gently applying pressure to her leg. "Breathe through it, you'll be fine."
Damian knelt next to him, handing him a plate of food. "They still exsist. I live with them ane Kana and Koda stayed with them before they left to get Dai and you. Laelia wouldn't mind looking after Dai." He told him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Kana shook her head, breathing deep. "No I wont. I'm not going to be alright. It's getting worse, I can feel it." She whispered in a strained voice, covering Dai's ears.
Sora stared at the food while listening to Damian, suddenly not hungry. Forcing himself to pick up a piece of fish, he looked at Kana and the obvious pain she was in. Turning to Damian, he nodded. "Do it. Save her."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Damian paused, linking his fingers together. "We can't stop it. It's going to get worse, unless Aiko removes it." He murmured. "...We're happy to take you back if you choose that. No doubt he would get us anyway. Easier to hand ourselves over. But we can make Dai safe."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Kana's eyes widened, filling with tears. "Sorakun, sanpo ni Daichan o toru koto ga dekimasu ka? I don't want her to hear this." (Can you take Dai for a walk?) She asked in a small voice. Sora looked up at Kana, nodding. With some effort he stood, walking over to the two girls. "Daisama ni kuru, no wa, ikutsu ka no kajitsu o erande iku koto ga dekimasu." (come on dai, let's go pick some berries.) He said, picking the small girl up. "Iie Soraniisan arimasen! Watashi wa O'neesama ni taizai shitai!" (No Sora! I want to stay with big sister!) She protested, struggeling in his arms. "Shinpai shinaide, wareware wa sugu ni modotte kuru." (Don't worry, we'll come right back.) He assured the child, walking out the door.
Looking between Koda and Damian, Kana blinked rapidly to keep from crying. "What do you think I should do? I-I don't want to make this decision for you. He's a cruel, vindictive man...Do you have any idea what he'll do to us? Do to you?" She asked in a whisper. "You're both going to suffer because you helped me. It's not fair. I didn't want this. He needs me alive if he's going to take control of our lands, but if he can't have me, he'd rather me be dead...but you guys...he'll keep you alive...he'll hurt you..." She shook her head. "And Daichan...whoever shelters her...they'll be targets as well." She added in a shakey voice. "I don't...I don't wan't to do this. Why did this have to happen to me? Why did this have to happen to you? I'm not ready to die, but I'm not ready to give up to him yet either!"

Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 pm

"Dai will be safe. There's a reason Aiko never took their land." Koda reassured her, petting her hair. "Besides, he can't kill me. A little pain will do me no harm." She smiled lightly.
"And he won't hurt me too bad. I could be useful." Damian added, motioning to his tails. "We're willing to do it Kana."
Koda nodded in agreement. "Besides, I've had enough of him."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 am

Kana smiled at the two, blinking back another type of tears. "Arigato gozaimasu. We will get out of this, and we will kill him. It may take us a while, but it's not like any of us have short life spans." She said with a small laugh, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.
Kana's face suddenly fell again. "Daichan will be okay with them, right?Laelia wont harm her, will she? I mean, she's so young...and she's been through so much already. It's going to break her heart when Sora and I leave her, she wont understand it's for her own good. Also, there's her number of tails...and the fact that she can't exactly control her gifts yet..." She asked, a little frightened. "I don't want to save her from one person who would harm her just to hand her over to another. My sister is my greatest weakness, I have no delusions about this. If Akio has her, he'll use her to get me to do whatever he wishes...but it wont be much better if I spend every moment worrying about if she's alright with Laelia." She added, shaking her head.
Taking a deep breath, Kana sat up straight, eyes going cold. "No matter what, we will kill him. Do you guys have any idea how I should approach this? Should I be submissive and play along? Should I continue to act like I always did around him, trying to anger him at every turn?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm

"You know Laelia will treat her right. She looks after a lot of people, very maternal." Damian told her, idly packing things together before pausing and pushing it away, realising they wouldn't need it.
"It would be better to submit. Less chance of you getting hurt." Koda reasoned, slipping the ribbon from her wrist, tying her hair up.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Kana nodded at Damian. "I know, I just had to be sure. I-I'm scared. Mostly for Dai. But also for all of you...and me." She admited, dropping her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she made a disgusted face. "You're right. I'll submit to his will, to save us all pain...it's not going to be easy though. I hate that man, and the idea of giving him what he wants..." She trailed off, voice growing more angry.
Sora and Dai came back through the door a moment later with a bowl full of different colored berries. Sora gave Kana a questioning look. "What do you think of this Sorakun?" She asked. Picking an elder berry out of the bowl, he chewed it slowly. "Like I told them, I'm willing to do anything to save you, even if it costs me my life." He responded. Nodding, Kana turned to Dai, holding out her arms. The child walked over to her sister, giving her a suspicious look. Kana laughed at the look on her sisters face, lifting her into her lap. "We have to go away Akachan. I'm very sick, and there's only one person who can help me. It's going to be very dangerous, so you're going to have to stay with the Elves for a while..." She began to explain. Dai shook her head, eyes filling with tears. "Iie O'neesama! Watashi wa anata issho ni ikitai!" (No, I want to go with you!) She cried. Kana stroaked her sister's hair, tilting her chin up towards her. "Shhhh, Akachan. You can't come. I have to go to Akiosama, and if you come he'll hurt you to hurt me. I don't want you hurt. I need you to stay with the Elves. Laelia will take care of you until I come back, alright?" She tried to explain. Dai's eyes narrowed. "Akiosama hurt you. I no want you hurt either." She said quietly. "I know Akachan, but we're going to hurt him back so he can't hurt anyone ever again. But I need you to stay with Laelia and be a good girl until we come back. Can you do that?" Kana asked. "Hai O'neesama." Dai finally said in a whisper. "Arigato." Kana said, kissing the top of her sisters head. Turning back to the room, Kana took a deep breath. "Let's do this. Let's get Dai to the safety of the Elves then go see my husband."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Koda nodded, standing up. "Damian, help her get up? I'll go saddle up Cal."She told him, brushing herself down, walking outside to the tethered mare, toying with her mane, talking calmly to her as she slipped the heavy leather saddle onto her, tightening the girth. With a quiet sigh she leant against the warm body, waiting for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Sora walked over to the sisters, taking Dai into his arms. "Daisma ni kite, anata no shimai ga tachi age sete mimashou." (Come on Dai, let's let your sister get up.) He mumbled.
Kana slowly moved her legs over the edge, sliding herself to the ground. Putting her weight on her legs, she cried out, leg collapsing. Damian caught her, lifting her in his arms. "Thank you." She said in a strained voice as he headed out of the cabin, followed by Sora carrying Dai. Looking at Koda who was waiting by the horse, she blushed, embarassed by the fact that she had to be carried. "Are we all taking Daichan to the Elves?" She asked, curious as to how they were going to do this.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

"No, me and Sora will walk with you, Damian can take her, if he shifts on the way back he'll catch us up. Besides he's one of their own." Koda reasoned, looping the reigns over the mare's head so she held them.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 am

After being helped atop the horse, Kana motioned Sora to bring Dai over. Reaching down, she stroked her sisters cheek. "Daichan, you're going to go with Damian...He's going to take you to some friends of his, the Elves. They'll take care of you, okay?" She said softly, reassuring smile on her face. Dai nodded, tears filling her eyes. "Hai O'neesama. I behave myself. O'neesama be safe, and Sora'niisan, and Dami'niisan, and Koda'neesan. You all safe, and I be good girl, Okay?" She offered, wrapping her hand around Kana's. Kana smiled brightly, "Hai akachan. If you're a good girl, we promise to be safe. Now we have to go..." She trailed off, pulling her hand away. Dai turned away from Kana and gave Sora a hug. "Sayonara Sora'neesan." She whispered, then turned in Sora's arms to Damian, holding her arms out to the man. "Go now, Dami'neesan." She said in a choked voice. Kana wanted to cry at how brave the small girl was acting. Turning to Koda, Kana asked "Do you know where he is? Sorakun didn't see a sign of them when he looked before, but everything could of changed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: