Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am

"Calm down Sora. She's find. I was just telling him the infection's starting to receed." Koda told him calmly, brushing Kana's hair from her face. "Don't tell her because I told you to. You need to tell her because you want to." She sighed, knowing how little sense she was making.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 am

"Sumimasen. I-I just can't help but worry about Kanachan, with her laying there like that." Sora confessed, lacing his fingers together, bowing his head. "Sora-niisan wa odayaka ni suru hitsuyou ga arimasu. Oneesama kekko desu. Watashi wa watashi no atama no naka de kanojo o kanjiru koto ga dekiru." (Sora needs to be calm. Big sister is fine. I can feel her in my head.) Dai whispered, tugging at Sora's pants, eyes still closed. "Gomen ne, Daisama." Sora responded, petting the girls hair.
Once he was sure the child had fallen asleep again, he looked up at Koda. "You've known Akio longer then I have, or at least know his clan better... how long do you think we have?" He asked earnestly. "You're right about telling Kanachan. If I get a chance, if the time is ever right...I don't want to lose her, or this child. I would have no reason for being without them." Sora whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Nodding quietly, Koda put the dressing back onto Kana's leg.
"Two days maybe. Five if we're lucky." She told Sora, standing up straight, petting Dai's hair softly for a moment. "Still it wouldn't hurt for everyone to get rested now. You especially Sora."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 am

Sora took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "You're right Kodasan. I must be driving you insane, perhaps I do need some sleep." He agreed, nodding to the woman.
Sora laid down next to Dai, sleep almost immediatly sucking at him. He hadn't realised how very tired he really was, his worry over Kana masking everything else. Dai rolled so she was facing him, reaching out to find Sora's hand, wrapping her little fingers around his. Sora smiled gently at the kitsune child. He looked up at Koda, "You should rest as well Kodasan." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 pm

"I will sleep. Just not yet, busy." Koda murmured back quietly. "Sleep." She repeated, rummaging through the cupboards, pulling out a flask of water out, opening it and drinking some slowly. Sitting on the ground she rested her head on her hand, shifting it to Damian's shoulder as he took seat next to her. "You're staying here aren't you?" She asked quietly, not even needing to look at him to see the silent nod. Koda sighed, gripping his hand. "Your choice I guess."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Sora watched the couple out of heavy lidded eyes and wanted to cry, or protest, or something. They would get hurt, possibly die, all to protect a stranger. He had a reason to fight, he loved Kana, and cared for Dai as if she was his own daughter, but these two... There was no reason for them to sacrifice so much. And Koda had said Damian didn't fight...
Leaning forward he kissed the top of Dai's head. He hoped she would be safe. She was powerful, more powerful then him, but she was a baby. He almost wished Damian would take Dai and flee, but he doubted either would leave the women they cared about. Dai was almost as protective of her elder sister as Kana was of her, and Damian...there was something special between Koda and the Kitsune. He was almost positive Akio wouldn't harm Dai...she was to precious, like Kana. Heirs to a rare bloodline, but that didn't mean he wouldn't take the child.
Sora's eyes closed despite his best efforts to stay concious. He didn't know when the battle would begin, but he prayed to the gods that they would be ready, and that Kana would be strong enough to fight, because without her...he really didn't see them having a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Snuggling into Damian, Koda sighed softly, running her thumb over the back of his hand. It wasn't long until the boy was slumped against her, sleeping quietly. Slowly prying herself away, she checked on Kana, smiling slightly that her temperature was normal, the black mark ebbing down her leg retracting.
"You'll be fine." She smiled, brushing the red hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 am

"Have you located them yet?" Akio asked in a harsh voice, eyes narrowing at the man entering his chambers. "No my lord, we haven't been able to track them. We do have some leads though..." The man said, kneeling before the chair his leige was lounging in. Akio slammed his fist into the arm of the chair. "That's not good enough! They discovered what I did to my little Kana... they know we're looking for them, that I survived! They'll be preparing! We need to find them before Kana recovers! That Neko knows my family, our secrets!" He shouted, rising. Walking over to the kneeling man, he loomed over him. "You find them by tomorrow or your life is forfit! Do you understand?" He yelled. The man bowed completely, head to the ground. "Hai Akio-sama."
Kana moaned in her sleep, head tossing. Her leg was killing her, hurting worse then anything she had ever experianced. She tried to open her eyes, tried to reach down and find out what was causing her to be in such agony, but she couldn't move. The closer she came to conciousness, the more drained she felt. Finally she allowed the nothingness that was pushing at the edges of her mind take over again, not wanting to feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:39 am

It took a while for Damian to right himself the next morning, muscles aching for staying in the same position on the stone floor for so long. Rubbing his thighs in a fruitless bid to soothe the protesting muscle he sighed. "Is she okay?" He asked, eyes still closed, not needing to open them to know that Koda was still awake.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:10 am

Dai cracked her eyes open at the sound of Damian's voice. She was more comfortable then she'd been in a long time. Sora had his arm wrapped protectivly around her, her head resting on his other arm like a pillow. For the first time in her life she was waking up in the same room as the two people she cared about most, the two people who had always taken care of her. She didn't have to worry about her Kakasama hurting her, or her Obaasama staring her down with cold, uncaring eyes. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her just how hungry she was. She had been hungry before she had fallen asleep, but had been so worried about her Oneesan that she had pushed the thought of food to the side, but now the hunger was so strong that her stomach actually burned. Instead of saying anything, Dai decided to lay still in Sora's arms, listening to Damian and Koda. She didn't want to wake Sora, and she knew that the other two would stop talking once they knew she was awake. Her stomach growled again, much louder then the first time. She bit her lip, willing it silent, if only for a few more minutes...
Conciousness loomed at the edges of Kana's mind again, bringing pain with it. She felt herself whimper outloud at the odd, intense, burning ache that engulfed her lower leg. She racked her memory, trying to remember what had happened to her, and why she was in so much pain, but try as she might, she couldn't remember a thing. All she knew was that she wished that she would either fall back into the painless nothingness, or wake fully, so she could figure out what exactly was wrong with her. She knew she was closer to waking up this time then the last...She could hear voices, though she couldn't make them out...feel someone touching her, but couldn't tell where they were touching her. It was as if she was under a thick blanket, and couldn't find her way out.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:49 am

Letting go of the strip of Kana's hair she held between her fingers, she walked over to the sleeping pair, running an eye over them apprehensively. Reaching over, she took a piece of bread into Dai's hand. "You'll get sick if you don't eat." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:41 am

Dai gripped the bread, blushing bright red at the fact that Koda had heard her stomach. Carefully she slid out of Sora's arms, trying her very best not to wake the boy. Sitting up, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding when she realised Sora was still sound asleep. Scooting away from the sleeping boy she looked up at Koda, then bowed her head. "Arigato gozaimasu Kodasan." She whispered, taking a huge bite of the bread. Devouring the food in a matter of moments, she looked back up at the Neko. "O'neesan okay? She sound like she hurt. She wake up soon?" She asked curiously. Dai's face suddenly fell as she thought of something. "I no want her wake up if makes her hurt. O'neesan hurt enough..." She whispered sadly, tears filling her eyes as she was caught between wanting her sister to wake up and not wanting her to be in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:45 am

Leaning forwards Koda brushed away the tears. "She'll be okay." She answered quietly. "Still hungry?" She asked, deftly moving off the subject, she couldn't deny that it would hurt, though she doubted that Dai would drop the subject that easily.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:59 am

"Un..chouto..." (Um, it's a little embarassing) She mumbled, looking down, blushing. "Hai...mean, yes." Dai finally said, nodding. Kana made a small whimper which drew Dai's attention back to her sister. Walking up to Kana, Dai rubbed her arm, going on point in order to kiss her sister's cheek. "Tsu O'neesan ga, sore wa daijoubu sa remasu. Kodasan wa sa reru to nobeta." (Shhh big sister, it's going to be okay. Koda said it would.) She whispered, then turned back to Koda. "She gonna hurt waking up. We can no help her till she with us, right?" She asked, voice tight. Looking back at her sister, she gentley brushed hair away from her face. "She no knows what happening, that why she sound hurt. If she know, she no make them, no matter how hurt she is." She declaired in a whisper. "I understand." She nodded, trying to get her face under control. "Sora-niisan not be happy though. He not like O'neesan hurt even more then me. We make sure he stay asleep longer." Dai added smartly. She instentually grabbed her stomach as it rumbled again, still acheing, but not nearly as bad as before. "I still hungry Kodasan...and thirsty." She whispered, turning beet red with embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Koda moved to fix her breakfast, slowly cooking the fish. "You eat salmon right? It's one of the few things I can cook." She smiled. "Kana's a lot better now. Her fever's gone down. She's just aching a bit." Turning the fish over, she grabbed a cup of milk, handing it to her. "It's fresh."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:04 am

Dai took the glass with a small bow, gulping it down. "Arigato gozaimasu." She said quietly, wiping her mouth. Tilting her head to the side, she eyed the fish. "I not sure what salmon is, but it smells like sake, not the drink, the fish. If it sake, it my favorite." She grinned, moving closer to the food. Looking up at Koda with large eyes, she tried not to let tears fill them again. "Ari-Thank you Kodasan. You help my sister, and take care of me. We need help, you help us. Why?" She asked, wondering why this stranger would be kind to her when even her own mother was cruel to her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:49 am

Koda slowly pulled the fish from the fire, cutting it into sections and handing some to Dai on a plate.
"Because we're friends. She would do the same for me if I needed her help." She told her, rinsing her hands off, waking Damian slowly handing him some of the fish, which he took with bleary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:37 am

Sora woke momenterily, smelling the cooking fish. Looking around he saw Kana was still unconcious, and Koda was feeding Dai. Content with the sceen, and over come with exaustion, he allowed his eyes to close again.
Dai took a bite of the fish, smiling broadly. "It very good, thank you." She said to Koda, bowing. Sensing something, she turned in Sora's direction. "Soraniisan almost awake. Not good. He need sleep." She whispered, turning back to Koda and Damian. "So you O'neesan's tomodachi? I had no friends...Kakasama not let me see anyone, but guards and nanny. Soraniisan friend I guess, but he more like real O'niisan, or even Otoosan, like father." She said quietly, taking another bite of her fish, glancing at the sleeping man. She smiled softly at Koda, "O'niisan lucky to have tomodachi like you. I lucky she have friend like you."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Koda slowly picked at her own piece of fish. "I'll be your friend. I don't have a family, so I make it up with friends." She told Dai quietly. Finishing half of her fish she pushed it away, rubbing her stomach gently. "Well, not anymore I don't." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:30 am

Dai looked at the woman, eyes sad. Walking over to Koda, she reached up, taking her hand. "I be very happy to be your friend. You could be my family too...you be Kodaneesan instead of Kodasan. I lost family too, and not know other family much. I love O'neesan, but 'cause of Akiosama I not see her much. I never meet my real O'niisan. Kakasama dead now..." She sighed. "Even when family mean, it sad when they go."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Koda smiled weakly, ruffling Dai's hair.
"Yeah it's always sad when family goes. I used to have a brother, but he left as well. Not because he wanted to either." She sighed, twisting her fingers together, fidgeting for a moment before picking up a cup, filling it with water and bringing it to her lips. She swirled it around the cup thoughfully before taking a sip. "Kana loves you though. She always told me about you."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:50 am

"O'neesan talked about me?" Dai asked in wonderment. A noise caught her attention, causing her to snap her head in her sisters direction. Jumping to her feet, Dai raced towards Kana, only to be grabbed around the waist and held back by Sora. "Soraniisan watashi ga okonatte kudasai! O'neesan ga okite iru!" (Sora let me go! Sister is awake!) Dai exclaimed. Sora shook his head, holding the squirming child tighter. "Iie Daisama. Give Kanachan some space, you will be able to see her soon." He said. "Soraniisan...Shite kudasai!" (Please!) The small girl begged. Sliding off the bed, but still holding onto the child, Sora went to one knee infront of her. "Daisama, lets go get fresh water for Kanachan, okay? She'll be wide awake and can talk to you when we get back, alright?" He asked. Dai took a deep breath, then nodded. Sora smiled at the girl, standing and taking her hand. He looked back at Koda and Damian, giving them a pleading look, silently asking them to take care of Kana while he distracted the child.
Kana let out a sob, curling into the fetal position. Before she could even say anything, a wave of neausea washed over her. Quickly leaning over what she was laying on, she began to violently vomit. She continued this, deep wracking sobs occuring everytime she took a breath. She threw up until there was nothing left, and even then she dry heaved. Gasping for air, Kana cried, still not really knowing where she was or what was going on. All she knew was the pain in her leg so extreem it was making her vomit, which inturn was causing her head to pound. "Please help me." She managed to gasp out, being on the verge of hyperventolating.

Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Koda motioned for Damian to help her, smiling gratefully as he cleaned up the mess. Petting Kana's hair, she gently moved her onto her back. "Calm down and I can help you." She told her, picking up a steaming bowl from the sideboard, holding a wooden spoon to her lips, softly opening them, pouring the thick liquid down her throat. "It'll help with the pain."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 am

Kana convulsively swollowed the thick liquid, trying her hardest not to gag and throw it back up. Gasping for air, she covered her eyes with the palms of her hands, arms shaking. Getting her breathing under control, Kana began to cry, rolling onto her side again. "I'm sorry Koda, I'm so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. My leg...it hurts so bad...worse then anything I've felt before. I can't remember what happened." She whispered in a shakey voice, eyes still covered. Takeing in a deep breath, she let it out slowly. She repeated this two more times, forcing herself to stop crying. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't of had to see me like this. I remember Daichan..." She recalled, then suddenly sat up, removing her hands from her eyes. "Oh gods! Daichan! She didn't see that did she?" She asked, looking around. Kana had to brace herself with one hand, pressing the other to her forhead as the room began to spin. Closing her eyes again, she let out a small whimper of pain, leg still killing her. "Oh Damian, I'm sorry, please don't...I'll clean that up. I'm so sorry, both of you...I'm sorry...I don't know what's going on..." She whispered, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 am

Koda smoothed Kana's hair gently. "Dai saw nothing. Sora took her to get water." She reassured her. "Keep still and breathe deep. The soup will stop the spinning." Taking a length of linen she bound her leg tightly, running ice over the top of the bandage. "It'll numb it for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: