Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} Empty
PostSubject: An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone}   An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Kurai sighed softly walking out of a town chewwing a single piece of mint chewwing gum to get rid of the nasty after taste of animal blood from her mouth. She wore a long black cloak that mixed with the darkness of the night, & afew bands of her long blackish-grey hair drifted from her forehead & in front of her face, hideing her eyes. Over time, she had to hide & change her apperance, instead of wearing her showy dress as usual, she wore a grey skirt, & a white long sleved shirt, almost looking as if she was a school girl, well, she was. For the past few months she had been going to school in this village, she even had to keep coloring her hair, though it never worked, her hair would allways turn out a bright black; showing through, the true gray color of her hair. Her sythe was strapped on her back, just in case, & afew daggers were in her heavy meatal heal & toed shoed also.

She held a red umbrella over her head for no apparent reason, but the tip of the umbrella was sharpened & could have been used as a weapon if she chose to. Her red eyed were hidden with a wrap sence she couldn't change her eye color, or hadn't learned to just yet, but she stared at the moon anyway as she walked, as if she could really see it. She continued to walk untill she reached 'the end of the world' as she called it. Where the waves crashed agenst the roce rock sides of the small hill she was on, & in the distance there was a small beach. She enjoyed listening to the waves on a night like this, it allways kept her calm. She sighed softly before she looked out to the ocean as if it was a cup of fresh blood.
-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} Empty
PostSubject: Re: An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone}   An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:17 pm

The female wore a black strapless gown that stopped just above her knee's, a pair of long stockings that came up to her thighs, was upon her lower area. Her long pink hair coming to dance past her rear-end, stopping just above her knee's, and a pair of black flats to frame her feet. Jasz had green occuli that drifted over the ocean, allowing the waves to sooth her.

Moving her right foot in front of her left she allowed her legs to carry her forwards, walking. The breeze dancing around her format, blowing her locks behind her frame as a smile curled the linings of her lips. Bending at her waist she allowed her digits to cull a light blue sea shell from the sand before her frame. Rising her frame she dropped the shell into her black purse that was around her right wrist.

Jasz dropped her frame into a sit upon the sand as she allowed her elbow's to rest into the sand, leaning back she used her elbow's to hold her form up. Her green gaze watching the waves come and go, listening to the peace and quiet, this soothed her. Her chest rising and falling in rhythm with the waves, a sigh escaping her lips then.
Back to top Go down

An nice ocean view... {Open for anyone}
Page 1 of 1