Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm

"You really shouldn't be so cocky. That can get you into a lot of trouble. And your butt handed to you in a fight if you're not careful." Raising one brow looking to Avian. "Including that knife trick. You were overconfident." Her arms crossed loosely and she gave a quick nod.

"Trust me, having your alignment unlocked is much safer." Turning, she headed back the way they had come and out the door. "Well, come on," she called back to them and disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Ardigan took one last look at the pyramid. He could almost see in his mind the Demon, staring at the wall of his frozen prison, knowing that just beyond the slab of ice, just out of his reach, his enemies where standing; waiting. They would have to move the Demon soon. Ardigan did not look forward to it.
'Come on," he said, before following Nerine out. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm

"I'm not cocky," Avian muttered under his breath. "I know what I was doing."

He hated it when people pretended he was something he wasn't. "If I was cocky I wouldn't have even tried a plan now, would I?" he asked, confident he won the argument. "I would have tossed the knife and missed, then would have tried to run and get it...I got hurt bad last time I tried something like that," he said. "Which is why I am not cocky! I did it out of experience!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

She stopped just outside the doors, listening as Avian mumbled about his knife and plan. "Avian," she called over her shoulder. "Come on, you can yell about all our wrong doings on the way. But let's get out of here. Unless you want to be here when that demon escapes!" Shrugging, she waited for Ardigan and Avian to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Ardigan caught up with Nerine. He looked behind him to where Avian was standing.
"Yea, Hurry! I don't want to be here when the Demon gets out, so come on!" he urged.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Avian followed along. "But what happens when he wakes up?" he asked them both. "He can't roam free. Especially not here!" A demon walking freely in a school for solemnly for Warriors to train. They couldn't just let that happen! "Shouldn't we tell someone about this first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm

"Well technically he's only stuck in there. I'm sure at least one of those students have told the teachers by now. So they should have someone here pretty quick." Heading down the hall slowly, not completely sure where they should be going.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Ardigan took the lead, walking in the direction of the infirmary, where Avian's alignment would be activated.
"The Demon won't get out soon, and yes, I'm sure the other students who escaped has alerted the Teachers."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Avian figured them right. "Well...okay," he muttered quietly, not sure if the others would even do anything besides walk away, but since they were Warriors, he figured to put a little more trust in them. And he continued to follow the two with that thought for the rest of the way.

"Are you sure this is the place?" he asked Ardigan, who seemed the surest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Nerine trotted after Ardigan, falling into step just behind him as she looked to Avian. "Mhm. Don't worry about it. Let's just worry about your alignment for the moment." She smiled at him though he seemed preoccupied and she turned her attention to where they were headed, stopping next to Ardigan at the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Ardigan looked at Avian. "Yes, this is the place. Go in. And just a warning: it may hurt a bit," he joked. No, it didn't hurt. Now let's see what the kid has. Would he have fire, like him? Air? Water? Ardigan remembered when he'd had his alignment activated. It had not been fun. When he saw Ardigan used fire, the doctor had thought he was a demon. The doctor was gone the next day, replaced for his paranoia. Hopefully Avian would have it better, and his doctor wouldn't attack him with a scalpel.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Avian shrugged. "Only a bit?" he countered, walking away into the room. The second he entered the room, the atmosphere grew denser, and it smelled musty in the air. "Hello?" he called, not seeing a person for a few seconds, until he saw someone shifting. "Hello?" he asked once more, this time he seemingly got their attention as they turned around. It was a woman, seemingly slim and tall.

"Hello there," she said. "I'm sorry, my hearing isn't too well anymore. Is there a reason you're here? Well of course there is!" she laughed. "Continue on, I'm just blabbering on right now."

"Erm..yes. I'm supposed to have my alignment unlocked..." Avian said unsure.

"Oh really? Well I haven't done this in a long time, do you perhaps have someone who could tell you what you're supposed to do? I don't think I could explain without scaring you."

At that, Avian looked down and his eyes widened. He...was...screwed. He looked back up. "Oh, yeah," he said, turning around. "They're out there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Nerine gave Ardigan a straight faced look. "That was just mean. You got him scared for nothing." Sighing, she shook her head and watched Avian disappear into the room. She felt bad for him, being scared when it was just a simple thing.

A thought popped into her head. "Who is actually running the infirmatory?" She remembered when she had come in to get her own alignment. The lady had made her clean the entire office and after getting all hyped up and mad, she finally gained the water abilities. Though when she did, a rather large iceburg took over the whole office and they had to rebuild it from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 pm

"I don't know. They fired the doctor I had after he attacked me with a scalpel. Don't ask," He replied. Who did run the infirmary? He hadn't been in there in a while. "I'm gonna go check on Avian. You know, just on case," he said. Ardigan stepped into the room. He saw a woman smiling at Avian, an expression of anxiety and fear on his face.
"What's up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:39 pm

"Oh...the nurse wanted to talk to you," Avian explained to him, trying to keep his voice on his side. "She just want-"

"Hello, hello!" the nurse said, cutting Avian completely off. "I'm the new nurse here. You can call me Ms. Kyla," she said all very quickly. "I was wondering if you could help me explain to this child how we are supposed to activate his alignment? I don't think I could explain with scaring him. But since you're another young person maybe you could say something to make it seem easier?" she asked, saying it all quickly.

"Um... Ms. Kyla," Avian started, "my name is Avian," he informed.

"Of course you are dear!" Ms. Kyla said, looking back to the other boy in the room. She leaned close to them and whispered quietly, "I am not this crazy, I just love seeing them get a little scared. It just makes them feel better when it's over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Nerine gave him a rather surprised look then nodded slowly. "I wasn't going to ask, don't worry." Though she was a bit glad to hear that she wasn't the only one that had had issues when getting her alignment. Though it came back when she thought of what Avian might have to go through. 'Poor kid,' she thought silently to herself, shaking her head.

"Right," she agreed, nodding as Adrigan headed to check on things. Now she was stuck there, alone, while she waited. Just for good measure, she moved to the opposite wall of the door to the infimary, leaning against it as she waited. Who knew how long it would be? She surely wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

"Ah. I see," he said to the doctor. She was crazy. Ardigan was sure. He turned to Avian. "It's nothing really. All the do is lay on that table," he said, gesturing to a table coming out of the wall. "And it goes back in the wall. I'm not exactly sure of the science behind it, something to do with rays, but when you come out you can use your element," Ardigan explained awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Ms. Kyla almost fell to the ground laughing at the pathetic attempt, but had much experience with dealing with things like this. "Yes, yes, and the table," he started, turning and pointing behind her to an old, beat up, white table that looked ready to collapse, "is over there," she said, grabbing Avian's shoulder, and gave him a little motivational push to get him moving. "Hurry now, we don't know how long it could take, so no dilly-dallying.

Avian gulped when he saw table. It looked more of a death-trap to him, but the nurse hadn't been so bright so he took a chance and moved forward with her push. "Do I just like...lay on it?" he asked.

"Yes, you do," Ms. Kyla said. She whispered to Ardigan once more. "Did you notice he hasn't figured out I can hear him better now? I love my job." With a happy look, she shooed Ardigan out of the room, then turned to see Avian staring at the table. "Why aren't you on it?" she asked.

"N-no reason," Avian said.

"Then get on."

Avian did.

Kyla went to shut the door, just for privacy. "This won't hurt you unless you are scared. That and it depends on whatever alignment you have. Don't move," she said, as Avian disappeared.

Avian ignored her and was still scared when it happened, he felt a shock to his body but couldn't cry out. He felt more and more but didn't move. He thought they were going to get worse that way. He had to endure it for what seemed hours.
--

Finally, his eyes shut and breathing heavy, he came back to reality.

"Avian...you were only in there for a minute," came the voice of Ms. Kyla. "Did you do something...or..no wait. You were being shocked were you?" she asked, watching a small spark fly.

"Yes," he groaned.

"Then you can guess what your alignment is."
--

Another minute later, Avian was walking back to the hall, his knees weak, and his expression falling to a faded one. "I...hate...nurses..." he said, a small spark flying once more. "She tried gave me a shot... the electricity merging in my body did not do this...me freaking out from sharp needles did," he said, looking up and forcing a smile.

"Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:47 pm

It felt like hours before Ardigan emerged from the room. Smiling she moved away from the wall walking over to him. "Hey, how's it going in there? Who did they get to take over?" Not like she had really heard anything but what she did hear didn't sound the greatest. Whoever had taken over sounded like some kind of hyena.

Shaking off the thoughts, she smiled when Avian reappeared through the door. Laughing softly, she nodded. "I'm not too thrilled when I have to go in there either. Needles creep me out. And I heard some kind of hyena laughing. I'm surely not coming back here any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Some person named Kyla. She's...insane," said Ardigan, answering Nerine. Turning to Avian, he said: "We should probably train you now. Later, squads will take part in mock battles to get used to working together. But for now, it'll be just us. But if today has taxed you too much, you can rest. But I remember when I got my alignment activated. I wanted to try it out."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:29 pm

"Train," Avian said at once, barely letting Ardigan finish his sentence. He smiled showing his abnormally sharp teeth. "This will be almost as cool as when I found out I was part cat," he told them, his tail finally flickering in front of them. He looked thoughtful for a moment. "How much trouble would I get in if I shocked the nurse?" he joked with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 pm

"Kyla?" Nodding slowly, her brows raised slightly. She wouldn't disagree, having heard the laugh and weird noises coming from the room. Never going in there, she told herself at the thought of the woman named Kyla.

Nerine grinned. "I'll help. I want to see what he can do, anyway." Leaning down, she looked at the teeth. "Yeah, if that knife didn't do the trick, those fangs sure would." She snickered softly. "I don't think that would be a good idea. Less you want expelled," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 pm

"Right," said Ardigan. "Let's go, then. The training room's this way." He turned briskly and walked down the hall. He looked over his shoulder. They where sill standing there. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:00 am

Avian was about to make a comeback to Nerine's reply when he heard the door to the nurse open. There stood Kyla with a friendly smirk on her face. One that made him feel weak in his knees like she was going to do something dangerous again to him. He did NOT want to fear a nurse from their smile either.

"Oh you think I would feel a small little shock do you? Well I do have some shots you need, seeing how you're a neko. Rabbies, fleas, and many more. Oh, don't forget that you've just made me add "behavior" to that list as well," she joked, thinking Avian would get it. (Well...at least one of them was a joke.)

But Avian had run off to Ardigan instead.

"Maybe attention pills...just in case..."
Kyle returned to her room and gently closed the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 am

Glancing to the door as it opened, one brow raised. Kyla didn't look much like she had pictured, not knowing if that was a good thing or not. Quickly she covered her mouth to keep from laughing at what Kyla had to say. Avian had said he didn't like needles and now Kyla was getting her revenge on him.

Raising her brows as Avian took off after Ardigan, she turned her back to them laughing. After a few seconds she watched the door closed, nodding in agreement and quickly ran to catch up with the others.

"Haha, she got you, Avian." Grinning very smugly at him, she fell into step next to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: