Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 pm

"Yes..." Avian answered her, a tad annoyed thinking she was making fun of him again. But he did ask Ardigan the same question. "Yeah...where are we going?" he repeated, stopped and turning completely around to face him and started walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 pm

"We're going to the barracks," replied Ardigan. He finally caught up to the others, and walked past them. He wanted to get this over with. They hadn't given him much notice, so his lateness may be forgiven, as he had to gather the others.
"Come on!" Ardigan shot over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Nerine's lips pursed at the way he answered her question but shrugged it off. "Better be careful, you might walk into something." A slight shrug of her shoulders and she looked to Ardigan. "Sounds like fun," she sounded almost genuinely excited and trotted after him as Ardigan took the lead. "We're coming!" Grabbing Avian's arm, she swung him around so he was looking straight ahead instead of walking backwards. "Like I said, you're going to run into something."
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Ardigan reached the barracks first. He stopped, turned, and saw the others behind him. Ardigan opened the door and held it open for Nerine and Avian.
"Hurry!" he urged.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Avian blinked as he watched everything rush by for a moment. Then he realized he was being turned around. "I don't walk into anything but walls," he said proudly. "They follow me just so I do!" And they continued walking to meet Ardigan, who was standing still glaring at them while he tried to rush them out of the room. "Meh, hurry? You're standing still," he joked lightly, determining if Ardigan was exactly one to joke around with. But he walked through the doorway as it was just to make the guy happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Nerine smiled and shook her head. "I didn't know that walls could or would follow a person around. Though, I'd classify that as a klutz," she said the last part a bit proudly but still jokingly. "We're coming," she said a bit whiney. Trotting past Ardigan, she snickered at Avian's comment and nodded. "You do know he's right, Ardigan," one brow raised and she tried to keep from grinning but couldn't help giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Ardigan sighed, and followed them into the room. There was the rest of the squad, ready and waiting. Ardigan spoke: "Thank you all for arri-" He was cut off by a loud thud. It sounded as if someone where pounding on huge drums. Ardigan felt the noise as much as he heard it. He took a step back. The noise came again, shaking dust from the ceiling and walls. If it where possible, the noise grew louder. As if closer....Ardigan took another step back. Thud. Thud. Thud. The noise died. Ardigan looked around. All was quiet.
Then, with a final explosive THUD, the far wall exploded.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Avian felt the rumble a second after he stepped in. He thought he was just having a headache though and ignored it. Then he found out that he wasn't just insane. He saw Ardigan in an uncomfortable position as well. Noises flew through the room, and he looked at Nerine to see if she noticed it too, but couldn't even see her before the noise erupted loudly in his head, giving him the feeling of exploding, until it all went calm. Just as he was about to say what the hell... a wall exploded. "What the hell?" Avian asked, looking back to see the destruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Stopping just past the door, she glanced around. Noticing how the others looked, it wasn't just her. The room was actually shaking. Still, why was it shaking? She stumbled back slightly at the shaking and gave a slight jump at the loud thuds. Looking over to Avian for a moment, the book was dropped to the ground as her palms raised to cover her ears at the sharp explosion. "Ow," she mumbled softly after the noise had subsided and her hands dropped again. "What the.." her voice dragged off as she crouched to gather the book, several pages having fallen out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Ardigan stared at the collapsed wall. What had just happened? What was going on?
The tension in the room was high. Nobody seemed to be sure of it was over or not; waiting for the next explosion of sound. It didn't come. Ardigan released a breath.
Then came a scratching sound from the dark room beyond the rubble of the wall. A man stepped out of the darkness, wearing a black suit, his shaven head lowered. When he raised his head, his eyes where blood red, and they shine with malice. Ardigan recognized the man for what he was: A demon.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 pm

As much as Avian would have liked to run, he knew he was trapped. So instead he hid all of his fear and pretended nothing happened. "Oh look...a demon. Hell kick you out or did you think invading a school for training Spirit Warriors was bright?" he smirked. "Take one little shot at me now. I dare ya'," he said mockingly. He didn't know where he was going with that- he was the only one who knew he was in a squad so he couldn't even do anything with his lightning yet.

"Leave now," he said finally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Finishing gathering her book papers, she glanced up as she heard the rocks shifting and fallling. Noticing the demon, she took a slight step back then quickly put the papers in the book. Looking to Avian and his little outburst, she brought her elbow up to meet his ribs, not hitting hard but hard enough to get him to stop. Standing again in a moment, she flashed him a quick glare. "That's the best way to get yourself killed, you know that?" her voice was quiet and slightly harsh.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Ardigan stepped forward. "What do you want?" he asked. The Demon answered by way of attacking the nearest warrior. Ardigan ran towards the action, a ball of fire erupting in his hands. By the time he was close enough to throw it, the Demon had overpowered the warrior. He lay on the ground in front of the Demon. Ardigan tossed the glowing ball of heat at the Demon, it raised it's hand. The ball of fire ricocheted off of an invisible force and hit a wall.
"A little help?" Ardigan yelled back at the assembled squad. Most of the warriors seemed none too eager to engage the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

"I know," Avian whispered back. "I'm just waiting for him to target me," he smirked, looking over to Ardigan who casted fire. "Uhg you guys are lucky you have your alignment activated already," he muttered, a bit jealously. He glanced around. Even though he couldn't help out by fighting then he would at least use the skills he learned with a knife--WAIT! He reached in his pocket and ripped his hand out. "Owie!" he said, seeing the small of his finger bleeding. "My knife," he explained, looking at Nerine, reaching in slowly again, pulling it out. "I never go anywhere without it," he admired coldly, getting ready to sprint as he threw the blade up and caught it with his stronger hand.

"See ya~" he smirked, running off towards the intruder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Nerine let the book drop in front of her feet, using the side of her foot to slide it across the floor to the side where it would be safe until they were finished. "Yeah, maybe," she answered. "I'm not very useful though, either. That's why I have the book." She gestured to the book then looked to Ardigan for a moment.

Looking down to Avian, seeing the red color. Nodding slowly, she reached to take his wrist, holding her palm over the cut. A small whirl of the water encircled the cut and healed it. Dropping her hand then letting go of his wrist, she trotted after him, a line of water already seeping from both palms as they whirled close to her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Ardigan stared at the Demon, waiting for it to strike next. He Glanced behind him quickly before returning his gaze to the Demon. He turned again. Avian ran towards the Demon, failing a knife, with Nerine walking close behind. It was a nice gesture, but insane. Avian hadn't even had his element activated yet; he could get himself killed or cause the death of others. Ardigan couldn't let him join the fight with only a flimsy pocketknife to protect him. Ardigan reached back, grabbed Avian and pulled him behind him.
"Stay back," Ardigan commanded coldly.
He glanced a Nerine. She could be of some help....
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

"I know what I'm doing!" Avian said. "It's a knife! I cut myself without even trying! I can do this!" he pleased, looking with his empty stare, yet kept to it with full determination. "Trust me, I ain't no screw up when it comes to tossing knives. One toss and he'll dodge, which is the time for you to strike when he's not paying attention. I don't play games I know I can't win," he added. "I know what the hell I'm doing so just trust me and GIVE ME MY GODDAMN ARM BACK!"

AH anger. What a virtue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Coming up beside Ardigan, she glanced to him then to Avian. His idea wasn't exactly that bad. "Relax, Avian. It's not a bad idea actually. Still, I have a small suggestion to make, a bit if a tweak to your idea." Giving another glance to Ardigan she spoke to him. "I say we try it. But let me try something first."

Not waiting for an answer from either of them. Raising both arms over her head, a rather large whirlpool of water raised from her palms to several feet over her head. Bending, the water shot toward the demon, lowering over the full height of him. As it froze from the top, she dropped her arms and brought them to her sides, more water coming across the floor to freeze the bottom of the whirpool, encasing the creature in a case of ice.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Ardigan looked from the frozen Demon, still glaring out at the world through a curtain of ice, to Nerine.
"It won't hold him long. And when it get's out, it's gonna be pissed," he said, assessing the situation. "We need to get everyone out of here, and fast. Come on, move!" He yelled at the stationary Spirit Warriors.
The ice around the Demon began to crack. Ardigan pushed Avian toward Nerine. "Okay," he said. "We'll do it."

Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 pm

"Good then," Avian said, twirling his knife with a happy look plastered on his face as he calmly watched the ice crack. "Three," he said, keeping his glare. The ice cracked more. "Two." The ice thinned and Avian didn't even count to one because he threw his knife and the ice shattered completely as he did so, making the metal have contact with the demon to hear it howling in pain. "Well...there goes a plan...and a knife," he muttered, smirking at how it feverishly tried to get the knife from it's skin.

"New plan, while it's distracted....just hit the damn thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm

"Nice aim," she mumbled seeing where the knife had landed. "Yeah, better idea. No more plans!" Several lines of ice shot up, making an almost pyramid shape as it froze around the creature. Glancing around to make sure the last of the people had filed out, she took several large strides to the left of the others. Already the ice had begun to crack and she began to fill in the cracked spots, placing layer upon layer over the pyramid that she had put around the demon. "Little help!"
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Ardigan watched wondering what he could do to help. He commanded the element of Fire, and that would only melt the ice. Melt the ice...he could use that. He threw a ball of fire at the icy pyramid, stopped it just as it was about to collide with one of the crystalline walls, and guided it around the pyramid. Everywhere it went, it melted a thin layer of ice that almost instantly refroze harder than before. Ardigan continued to do so until he judged the Demon was encased in enough ice.
"I think that's good. Let's get somebody in here to clean up the mess." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Nerine glanced to Ardigan, wondering what he was doing with the fire. It took her several moments to understand and she brought three more sheets of thick ice up around the demon, linking them together so it was flawless. Nodding, she brought another sheet around the bottom of the pyramid she made for good measure, hardening it to the bottom of the pyramid.

"All right. That should do it." Moving back over to them, she nodded again. "What exactly are we doing with that demon?"
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 pm

"I don't know. let somebody else deal with that particular problem," said Ardigan. The walls of the icy pyramid where so thick the eye could not penetrate them, but Ardigan got the feeling the Demon was looking at him. He shivered involuntarily. Ardigan looked down at Avian.
"Come on. We've got to get your orientation," he told the Boy. 'You won't have your knife next time, not that it would do any good if you where on your own."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 pm

"Heh, I know what it would and could do," Avian told the older, as he looked over with a cocky smile. "Remember, you doubted my knife one time and I wound up hitting the demon, even if it did cost the knife to be taken from me. I still did something," he said, looking over to the demon. "I can help without having my alignment unlocked. Just as much as you with yours."

"Ugh," Avian sighed. An orientation? That was the last thing he ever wanted to do. "Alright let's just go already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: