Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Siren's Song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm

It was another cold afternoon in Ourus, a small town built in what used to be a desert but one day miraculously began to bare new life. The sun was setting colouring the sky a deep purple, a large, bright red splash decorated the spot on which the sun was setting against the horizon. "I've always wondered what the sunset would look like against a beach.", he voice came calmly, seaming to just travel along the cool breeze rolling by at the moment. Not a sea in sight. Miles away from any water in fact, "I hate the desert.", disappointment was present in her tone now. Her arms unfolded from their crossed position across her chest and hung by her side, left arm resting on her waist. She fiddled with the chain hanging from her belt traps with her right hand. Both hands were gloved, her fingers bare.

She turned, blonde hair whipping around her as she did. Using a hand she quickly cleared the hair from her eyes, which were hidden behind a pair of black sun-glasses, a pale-dead white in colour. Her hair contrasted with the rest of her get-up, black leather jacket ending just above her waistline and pants made of a special material which acted like a second skin, agile and durable, black in colour and leather like to touch. A black and silver belt was done around her waist with the silver chain hanging loosely off of it, connecting to the belt strap on her behind. Her jacket bore the symbol of a long dead group of hunters known as The Hell Hunters, a group of vicious hunter who stalked their prey to the very gates of hell to ensure defeat upon any enemy.

Her lips parted and a she sighed, "What shall we do now?", she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 pm

"Nothing is keeping you here. If you want to leave and see the beach then go already." Raine pointed out, taking seat next to the girl, ignoring the sand that clung to her legs as she crossed them. Tucking a strand of scarlet hair behind her ear, she watched quietly as a gust of wind picked up a small clump of sand in its path, gently coaxing it along the gentle breeze. Her hand drifted to her face, running her fingers over the prominent burn on her cheek, tracing it to the bottom of her neck where it ended, turning back into smooth skin. "This town's nice. I don't see why you hate it. Yeah there's no ocean but so what? Rather here than a city with too many people. At least people bother to greet each other here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

"The towns nice, but I could do without the desert sun." Takara remarked, tucking her long black skirt under her as she sat on her knees, shading her pale skin with a paper umbrella. Setting the umbrella on the ground, she quickly twisted her waist length hair into a messy bun high on her head, which revealed the shocking scarlett under the obsidian black. Picking her umbrella up again, she grinned at the other two girls. "Of course, I'm not a big fan of the beach either, being afraid of water and all that..." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Dominique watched them both, her gaze drifted off into the sunset. "I guess.", she began, "Maybe, just maybe, we do deserve this little rest after all that we've been through.". She sat beside Raine and stretched out her legs, her palms twisting into the sand playfully. Flicking back her hair she breathed deeply, "But our jobs not done.", the relaxation of the past moment seemed to be all in vain. "We can't just run away from what we started and hide in Ourus for the rest or our meaningless existences.".

She wasn't always this hard. Some say she used to be kind. Generous even, but those are the lost days, back when she had a soul to care with. Everything just seems so vain now.

She stared blankly into the sky and began to contemplate her past plight and their next step.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Raine shook her head in amusement, tucking a strand on soft brown hair behind her ear. "Not superhuman. Rest is fine for now." She replied, settling into the sand, forcing the minuscule grains to spread around her, bending to comfortably support her frame. "No one said anything about staying here forever."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 am

"Hmph, meaningless existance...." Takara mumbled in amusement. Sighing, she moved so that her head was resting on Raine's leg, stretching her own legs out. She still held the umbrella up, shading herself and the other already sunburnt girl from the harsh desert rays. "Doesn't really matter much though does it? Sooner or later someone is going to realise who we are, and we'll have no choice but to move on...again." She commented, sounding tired.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Her eyes ran over the other two then rested on a clump of sand beside her left hand. "Realise who we are 'ey? What would that be exactly?", she looked towards Takara, "You'll have to excuse my incompetence but I've lost track of what we are over all the meaningless blood shed, heartbreak, death and every other sin in the book we've committed over the past, what threes years it's been now?". She leaned forward, drew up her knees and wrapped both arms around them, her forehead resting against them.

"We've seen this before...we finish one task he asks us to...we sit somewhere hoping it's finally over...only minutes later we're surrounded in more blood and gore than our last task...We're not getting even with him...we're getting back to our home...and I'm most certainly not getting my soul back.", she threw herself back onto the sand and lay there, one arm over her face to shield her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:23 pm

"God you sound like a whiny little bitch Dom. How about you just fucking get on with it?! You know we have a set amount to do." Raine grumbled. "There's absolutely no point in complaining about things we can't control because someone was so desperate for more power." Raine gripped the sand in her slender fingers, letting it pour slowly back onto the ground. "Maybe next time you'll fucking think before getting everyone in this mess."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Takara smirked in amusment at Raine's chastising of Dominique. "Meh, at least we get to travel, see the world..." She said nonchalantly, brushing off the blonde's harsh words. She could understand the girls anger and frustration, so she almost never took her rants to heart, even if she was one of the big reasons they were in this mess. Takara's family had been cursed for generations though, so if it hadn't been this, it would of just been another thing.
Adjusting her head so she could see Dominique, she decided to answer her question. "We're killers. Sinner's of the highest class. We slaughter whole villages, we seduce wealthy people and tempt them into throwing away their fortunes, into giving up the ones they love. We lie, cheat, and steal. If you can think of a horrible thing that one person can do to another, we do it. We have no choice. And we're good at it. The best. And that's why he wont give us up." She said, voice void of all emotion.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 pm

"Yea, we're the best. So fucking great for us, right?", she stood. "It's not like I wanted to drag you two into this. It's not like I knew all of this would happen. I still warned. Three years ago, I told you to stay. Not to follow me. Not to help me. You didn't listen. You brought this upon yourself.", her fingers curled and tightened into fists then relaxed quickly. She lowered her head, "And for that. I owe you my life, Raine. If you hadn't done what you did...I'd be worse off...I'd be alone.". She dropped onto her knees beside the brunette. "I'm sorry I got you into this. But, I really am, just trying to set things right.".

She began to tear up, "you can't blame me for wanting to go home...can you?". She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand the. "Until we get our opportunity to end this for good...I guess we're blood hungry killers.".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm

"I came because you were all I had left, of course I followed you idiot!" Raine muttered, standing up and brushing away the sand that stuck to her clothing. "Come on. We should move before we get caught." She told the pair, slinging her bag onto her shoulder, readjusting the strap.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Takara stood a moment after Raine, dusting herself off. Glaring at Dominique, she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. It took alot to get her angry, but once she was there, she was pissed. "Dom, I don't blame you one bit for wanting to go home, and I've never said shit about you being the reason we got dragged into this, Raine's always taken care of that, so I don't understand why you're always so mean towards me? We followed you because you're our friend, and you don't let a friend take on something like this alone, not if you can help it." She said, voice coming out a little harsher then she wanted. Walking over to the blonde, she held out her hand to help her to her feet. "We will get you home eventually, but until then, we have to do what it takes to survive."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 am

"What it takes to survive....", a sharp gasp escaped her as she took Takara's hand, pulling herself up she realised how her emotions were taking their toll on her. She shook it off, then gave a nod to Takara, "Thank you. I meant no disrespect Takara.", she let go of her hand and began to brush off her pants. She jumped at the sound and feel of vibrations, digging a hand into her front pocket she removed a small black phone with a little white screen on the cover. It flipped open smoothly and the screen lit up, displaying a small message, 'Baron's Bar. 8pm. I need to meet all three of you.', she slapped the phone closed and slid it back into her pocket. She turned to them, a look of concern on her face.

"It's Sven. Baron's Bar. Eight o'clock.", her tone mimicked the severity of the message and Sven's own words, not showing up usually caused more horrible things than actually showing up for the three. "Guess we gotta cut down more people we don't know for someone we don't like. Maybe this time...", she looked over her shoulder, "We'll get to go somewhere a little more...homey.", she began to walk, heading back for the town.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 am

"Would be nice to have some home luxuries." Raine said. "Like a shower, or new clothes." Slipping her other arm through the strap in the backpack, she turned to face the sun, feeling the soft rays beat down on her already tanned face. "Lets go then." She murmured, digging the tips of her shoes into the soft sand before heading in the vague direction of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:44 am

Takara picked up her messenger bag, slinging it across her chest. She quickly glanced inside to make sure their medical supplies were still all there, being the one with the most medical training, and thus, usually the one in charge of taking care of the wounds they inevitably recieve.
"New clothes would be nice...a shower would be amazing..." She sighed whimsically. "A real bed would be phenomenal." She added, rubbing the back of her neck. "Maybe next time he could send us to a place with a bit less sun as well. I'm getting tired of carrying this damned thing around with me." She complained, whirling the umbrella around her to accent her point.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 am

She nodded slowly as they spoke, "I know girls, I know. Shall we find a place to crash now or head over to Baron's Bar?", she dug out her phone again and examined the screen, "We have another two hours until we'll have to meet Sven.", she said as she slid the phone back into her pocket.

The town was dead. Well, they knew that already, it was them who made it so in the first place. Sent to that town to exterminate a group of scientists working on super-human drug. With their mission complete the town was left in ruin. Buildings blown to pieces and scattered around by the explosion of the underground lab. Unknown fume still emerged from pockets in the ground here and there. Complete and utter ruin. A sight they were all too familiar with.

"Well...there should be a place around here where we could set up a door.", she sighed examining their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 am

Raine shrugged, grinning. "So gingers don't tan well." She reasoned, blinking innocently. "I'd rather sleep here than at that scum hole again. I'm fed up of being touched up when I walked into there." She complained. "It's not like I'm wearing anything revealing in the slightest." He huffed, crossing her arms across her chest and moving towards the town. "Damn perverts."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:40 am

Takara tried to repress a shudder, failing miserably. "I know what I'm wearing is a bit more revealing then what you guys are wearing, but still...I'm sorry, but a floor length skirt, even if it has slits up the sides, is not an invitation to feel someone up." She said, shaking her head. "Those pathetic excuses for humans are lucky they're still breathing...the urge to end their lives..." She growled, balling a hand in a fist. Taking a deep breath, Takara forced a smile, trying to put the memory of filthy, perverts out of her mind. "Resting out here sounds like a fantastic idea Dom."
Turning to Raine, Takara raised an eyebrow. "You were refering to yourself when you were talking about gingers, correct? Because last time I checked, despite the blood red underneith, I most definatly wasn't a red-head." She teased. "And I actually can get a tan...as long as I don't mind being covered in blisters and painfully itchy red bumps." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 am

She chuckled softly, "That, Takara, is why I take pride in wearing actual clothing.", she tapped against her thigh, "Such as pants.", she tilted her head and lifted a brow over her glasses. Running a hand through her hair, she sighed, her legs aching from all the walking they go through each day, "Oh yes, our undying urge to end lives...", she smiled jokingly. She removed her glasses and hooked them into her back pocket, she began to fiddle with the chain on her belt once again.

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 pm

"I am not ginger. My hair is brown B-R-O-W-N." Raine huffed, kicking some sand at the girl before knocking her umbrella away. "There. Burn bitch burn." She muttered, smirking to herself as the wind rolled the umbrella further away from the trio.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 am

"What can I say? Some old habbits die hard." Takara grinned, preforming a curtsy with her skirt. "Pants are to constricting..." She added with a spin.
Glaring at Raine as her umbrella went flying, she shrugged. "Meh, sun's going down anyways, and we'll probably be moving on tonight..." She stated nonchalantly, knowing it would irritate the other girl. "It's not my fault that being in the sun for this long has added a lovely red hue to your brown hair." She teased in a completely innocent tone. "Really, it looks good." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 am

She rolled her eyes at the other two bickering about hair colour and tanning and got down on one knee beginning to set up the door she placed the two small metallic slabs on the Earth. She stood up and looked over them from different angles as to make sure they were parallel with one another. "That should do it,", she nodded, "Now remember ladies we have a time limit to our little leisure time.". She stretched out a hand over the slabs and splayed her fingers upright, black lights emerged from beneath her feet and slithered around body, dancing around before crackling around her arm and into her palm. She shifted her weight and pushed softly at the air, a black doorway pieced itself together being held in place by the slabs, she staggered back, "I hate doing that, ", fixing her posture she continued, "It takes way too much out of me for such a small trick.". She looked back at the other two, still bickering, "Hurry up then.", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yes mother dearest." Raine mumbled, stepping through the doorway and out to the other side, ignoring the bright glow from the sun that immediately shone into her eyes. "Couldn't of picked somewhere coll and crisp could ya?" She grumbled, stepping away from the door way so the others could come through.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:06 am

"Arigato my dear." Takara said with a smile, nodding her head in thanks, before she stepped through the doorway. She immediatly lifted her arm to shield her eyes from the intense light the moment she was through, shrinking back for a second. She took a deep breath and resisted the nearly overwhelming urge to smack her friend for knocking her umbrella away. Yanking the band out of her hair, she let it fall around her like a cloak, blocking some of the sun from her skin...of course now she had to deal with having hair in her face.
Takara turned back to the doorway, "Are you joining us Dominique? I'm going to need someone to make sure I get up on time if I fall asleep. You know damn well Raine would just leave me here, laughing all the way to the meeting point." She said, glancing over her shoulder at Raine with a grin, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 pm

She nodded the other two through then quickly made her way, "Don't worry about it Takara, do what you need to do now, I'll remind you both when we have to leave. Just for a rough idea,", she pulled her phone from her pocket and flashed the time by them, "One hour and forty minutes left, make em last.". She ran her hand against the wall until her fingers found a switch, she flicked it, the roof above them slid together, her eyes shut tight as it did, slowly opening them to allow adjustment to the now empty darkness they were in. Her hand traced around until finding another switch, the lights flickered on revealing the room.

Four bright white marble walls surrounded them, a small kitchen to the right, a large wooden table to the left with a large bowl of jelly beans place atop it, and a television and a sofa set placed in front of them. Two doors were placed on opposite ends of the sofa, each leading to the other two femmes own rooms. "Welcome home girls...", she sighed as she began to more towards the sofa, her foot steps echoed as she did.

She removed her glasses from her back pocket, sat on the sofa and slid her shoes off, tossing them to the side she undid the sipper on the front of her jacket and threw it over the arm of the sofa. Pulling up a pillow she quickly rested her head against it and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siren's Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siren's Song
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: