Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Starboard Messenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Starboard Messenger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Blue frowned, she hadn't even been given the time to wish him good morning. She glanced down at her furless skin and felt a wave of surreal awareness come over her, she thought Aidan would like it but he couldn't see her if she wasn't with him, thankfully she'd been up all night practising, there was no way he could run away from her. With a flick of her silky hair she jumped to her new stance and skipped out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Stumbling out the door, he ran up to his room, cursing under his breath about 'damn stowaways' wondering why Blue hadn't found the girl at all and chased her out like she had done to several others before. Fumbling around in his closet, he could hear the footsteps across the deck, quick ones at that, pulling out some form of clothes, he blindly ran back out of his room, throwing the clothes down to the girl.
"Cover yourself up idiot!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:59 pm

She snatched up the clothes without stopping and brought the crumpling fabric to her face and breathed in the smell. Her human nose still caught the unmistakable Aidan smell which sent her spine tingling and her absent fur bristling. Without warning she dropped the clothes and instead leaped at Aidan, encircling her arms around him, nuzzling her face against him, none of it felt odd to her but for the addition of skin on skin as she pressed her lips to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Stumbling at the sudden weight latching onto his unsuspecting back, he almost risked letting his hand falling from his eyes.
"How the hell did you get up here?" He mumbled, struggling to push her off, feeling her bare skin under his fingertips. "You'll freeze unless you put clothes on!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

She grinned and only snuggled up against him more tightly, resting her head on his shoulder. "Keep me warm?" She whispered to him, her fingers touching anything from the flesh of his cheek to the fabric that clothed him. How could she let him push her away when she was so comfortable as she now was.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Blushing profusely, Aidan shuffled under the tight grip, trying to pry her fingers off him without little success.
"I...No...Put some clothes on or something. If you wanted to get onboard my ship so bad you didn't have to be Goddamn naked. Just ask!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 pm

"Didn't need to ask before" She muttered, releasing him reluctantly to return to the file of cloth that would have to serve as fur.
"Besides, you've never asked me to wear clothes before" She tugged on the clothing with some difficulty, only to find that an arm was missing an exit and though she wasn't sure she assumed her head was in the wrong place.
"...heh...looked easier..." She said, red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:50 am

Falling forwards as she set go, Aidan grabbed the rail on the edge of the boat before he hit the floor.
"What the hell are you talking about. I've never seen you in my life!" He grumbled, turning around when she was done,
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Blue tilted her head, an absent look about her as she puzzled over hat she had said. "Oh...I get it...This is because I put that snow in your bed, right? Well I was only getting you back you know! Don't need to be all moody about it" She turned her back to him and folded her arms before finding herself unable to stop grinning. She suddenly broke into a run.
Her fingers were on the wheel, her palms feeling the reliable wood that held the aura of it's helmsman. With admiration she clung to the wheel as she skipped around it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 pm

"Put snow in my bed...?" Aidan repeated, rubbing his forehead in confusion. "That...is not Blue..." He mumbled to himself, stumbling off the boat. "Damn midnight sun madness..." Keeping his head down, he sat on the cold concrete, hanging his legs over the edge and towards the ocean, barely touching the water. "Next time take more breaks so you don't go nuts Aidan." He told himself.

(Lol Avatar :'D)
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 pm

After her spell of needing to touch everything in sight with her new fingers, Blue hopped down to sit next to Aidan, smiling at him before she leant over and put her head on his shoulder.
"Somebody looks put out, I didn't mean to put the snow in your bed...really I didn't, but you deserved it for putting snow down my fur" She closed her eyes and breathed in his smell.
"What time's breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

"I didn't put snow on your fur. I put snow on Blue. You don't even have fur." He growled. "So stop messing me around and get the hell off me." Shoving her lightly, Aidan stood up, storming back onto the boat. "If you're going to stalk me at least get the Goddamn species right." He grumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:31 pm

She frowned. How could he not see that it was her? Granted her human form was hardly as lush and slinky as her wolven counterpart but he couldn't not see her genuine need to be near him, that wasn't right. In one jump she made it back onto the deck, running to his side again.
"So I don't have fur right now...that doesn't mean you have the right to run off and ignore me...don't be such a pain!" She growled indignantly, realising as she went to bite his hand that she'd switched back without noticing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 pm

"Ow, no need to bite Blue." He grumbled, tensing slightly as he realised what he said, looking down at the lopsided expression on the wolfs face. "I just...you...fuck..." He stammered, petting her head." Definitely going mad..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 pm

She huffed and pinned her ears. "You and me both" Speaking aloud felt good as she padded back to the bedroom, tugging the still soggy sheets from the bed only to slump down in their place, annoyed at Aidan, and the mutt who had put it in her head to try human.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Slowly pulling himself back together, he walked into his room.
"Blue?" He asked tentatively. "Didn't mean to snap at you like that...I didn't...I thought...well yeah. Sorry." Taking seat next to her, he smoothed the fur between her ears. "Just surprised me is all. Can you blame me? Naked stranger on my boat?" He laughed. "Sorry, I don't come across that often...or at all..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:59 pm

"Guess why?" She grumbled, curling up to give him more room. For a moment she was determined to ignore him and get back at him for not being able to recognise her despite the many obvious hints she'd dropped, but there was something she desperately wanted to know. Sitting up she decided to look back at him.
"Was I a pretty naked stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:57 am

Shoving Blue lightly, Aidan scowled I'm not a perv!" He growled. "though I can imagine it looked...good." He stammered, blushing and looking away, twisting his fingers into Blue's fur. "You looked...pretty."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Her tail gave an involuntary wag before she jumped on him, her busy tongue leaving no part of his face un-licked. She nuzzled into him and petted his face with her heavy paw before she realised what had come over her.
"I only did it so you'd look....I wanted you to see" She snuggled into his lap, though long gone were the days where she could have curled up in it.
"You could have looked longer you know? I wouldn't have minded..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 pm

"Blue!" Aidan protested, but let her finish licking his face. "I wouldn't have looked until you were clothed, I'm not like M who eyes up everyone at any opportunity you know." He sighed, pulling her closer and nuzzling into her fur. "If you're going to do that again at least give me a heads up. You'll freeze unless you wear clothes."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

"...I hadn't noticed" She said, thinking back on how warm she had felt. "And who's M?...is he that thing that always smelt bad? I can't remember" Again her tail burst into uncontrollable wagging and she rubbed up against him for no reason at all.
"Besides...who would you rather look up? A cat?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 pm

"Yeah M was the smell." He laughed. "Great to know that's how you remember him. If we run into them I'll make sure to tell him." With a grin, he patted her head, standing up. "Yeah, a cat would be good." He mumbled sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Maybe I'll sell you, get myself a kitty cat and all will be good." He grinned, piling the damp sheets together.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Blue hissed, almost as a cat might when agitated. She'd jumped onto the sheets and pushed her face right up to Aidan's, her hackles raised while the rest of her fur twitched uneasily and her jaws clenched together in a deep growl.
"If you get a cat I'll wring it's filthy little neck and wear it like a scarf" Not sensing the sarcasm still hanging in the air, she bounded out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 am

Aidan rolled his eyes, picking up the sheets and moving them into the room with the stove below the deck so they could dry out. "You'll understand sarcasm soon." He mumbled, hanging the sheets up, watching the water steam away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Blue grumbled to herself as she gazed out onto the streets. Her fur bristled each time she heard or saw the slightest hint of the feline nemesis, when one came too close she'd snarled at it and it had fled. Good, she thought, they were a horribly bred race that had no right to come so close to her Aidan. Her Aidan...She pinned her ears. She hadn't made a brilliant impression on Aidan as a human, if she could only practice.
She was sat on the edge of the ship before she could think about it, stretching out in the sunlight though the day hadn't warmed up and was unlikely to with all the snow still around. As she dropped down into the cold sand she broke into a smile, already there were people looking at her, more than had ever looked at her when a wolf.
She felt the full brunt of the bitter cold as she went, but of course, she had left her clothes back on board, it was only natural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starboard Messenger
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight :: Starboard Messenger-
Jump to: