Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

My convorsation with Toma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

My convorsation with Toma Empty
PostSubject: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Should she be allowed to retrieve her characters? you decide.

It's me your you, is Toma.

Times change, people and things change, are we a short period of time in the breeze, or are we something more... says:
what was with the YOU!?
I'm Me, You're You says:
It's Dom's site
sorry i'm multi tasking
Times change, people and things change, are we a short period of time in the breeze, or are we something more... says:
Uhm.
I'm Me, You're You says:
Not paying much attention to MSN. Sorry again ><
no not really.
I'm Me, You're You says:
That's cuz you and your stupid gf took over
Uhm.Not really, me and dom were co owners, dom left it fll to me.
I'm Me, You're You says:
Why did Dom leave?
And why did your stupid gf delete me from the site?
Please, refrain from calling anyone "Stupid".
And dom left months ago.
And the site was destroyed almost, so i took care of it.
I'm Me, You're You says:
It was not destroyed!
It was not what it was supposed to be.
and there were rumors of you stealing things.
I'm Me, You're You says:
Why was I the only one deleted?
Stealing what?!
Dom, was deleted as well.
characters.
I'm Me, You're You says:
I know Dom was deleted
Omg!
stuff like that.
I'm Me, You're You says:
I fixed that char!
I need put back in the blue group
The others or whatever it is
Well it hasn't been decided if you are alloud to come back.
I'm Me, You're You says:
Where my chars deleted too?
Cuz I can't find them
I need placed in a group long enough to get a copy of my chars then you can delete me
Sorry, you may not take anything from the site, it is all copywright.
I'm Me, You're You says:
THOSE WERE MY CHARS!
YOU ASSHOLE!
I don't have other copies of those char sheets!
Yes, property of the DN site.
you should know that.
Well i asked you to stop cussing.
I'm Me, You're You says:
Then copy them and send them to me!
and you are still doing it.
I'm Me, You're You says:
Or copy them here
Idc where you send them. I want my character sheets.
Or a copy of them
We will have to decide if you may be permistted to get them.
Or if i am rather.
I'm Me, You're You says:
whatever
It's left to the people to vote not me.
how am i supposed to know if they are your characters?
I'm Me, You're You says:
THEY ARE MY CHARS!
you are such a hypocrite
Uhuh.
continuing with the comments will get you nowhere.
It is unlady like =]
I'm Me, You're You says:
if it had been jasz or someone that had been 'blamed' for that. you wouldn't be doing this
who said i was 'ladylike?'
HELL NO!
Actually, i would.
I trat jasz as any of the others.
Treat even.
I'm Me, You're You says:
riiiiiight
And anyway with rumors of you stealing other people characters you should see the logic in me not letting them go without further notice.
It ONLY makes sense.
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Her mom cussing me out   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I'm Me, You're You says:
The bottom line is that NO One on your site can NOT create anything remotely as well as MY daughter and YOU STOLE HER writings
Dang kids can't do anything but throw a tempertantrum when you can't have something you want
this is a bunch of BS and YOU ALL know it I have spoken with Dom on more than one occassion
Yeah we heard about you two.
</3
I'm Me, You're You says:
My daughter doesn't steal anything, and if anything YOU STOLE her shit
Well she better get to writting
Re-Writting.
I'm Me, You're You says:
Stupid whore
can't do anything for yourself so you have steal from a teenager what a pussy
Uhuh.
I'm Me, You're You says:
and I doubt you've heard anything that isn't a lie just like your sorry worthless cunt
I am sorry that your little daughter is a thief and must steal other people work, and then when she is caught has mommy defend her.
I'm Me, You're You says:
You're the one that stole
you kicked her off of DOM's Site
My site dear.
Mine.
I'm Me, You're You says:
as well as kicking off the CREATOR of the site
uhh No Dom created that site
Lol.
I'm Me, You're You says:
again.. lieing ho
Admin email has been in my name for ages dear.
Get it right.
And it is in mine now.
so run along and play bingo.
You have a vulgar mouth.
your daughter should be proud.
I'm Me, You're You says:
all you can do is steal so go whine like the ho you are
whine?
I'm Me, You're You says:
she is.. this is HOW I speak
who wines, lmao.
I'm Me, You're You says:
not her
and you are nothing but a thieving slut
Well. you make a great example for her
I am a slut?
I'm Me, You're You says:
oh I'm sorry, you're supposedly a guy.. guess that would be a dickless wonder
Your pathertic, a mother who gets involved in her daughters personal life, if you may call it that, and then acts far more imature then her, thats a shame
I'm Me, You're You says:
you are the pathetic one. stealing from people, you did NOT create that site you were simply listed as a co-owner
You chose to go in and Steal the site
It was in my email.
how is that stealing.
I'm Me, You're You says:
because You can't have what you want and aren't remotely worth the air you breathe
I have what i want.
I'm Me, You're You says:
ohh boo hoo.. your Email... that's about all you had to offer because obviously your creatively is nill
tis is to funny.
toma must have mommy defend her.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:29 am

As for Toma retrieving her charecters...I think that should mostly be up to Fyre, seeing as it was Fyre's charecter she stole (Sorry hun for putting you on the spot =/) But I really don't understand why she just can't make a new charecter sheet? I mean, if SHE created them, then she should know enough about them to re-create their sheets. I understand not everyone has a photographic memory like I do, but you should still know YOUR own charecters information. Not to mention her charecters information is not very complex...

Wow....that's all I can say is wow. This is supposed to be her mother? What a foul mouth! She's complaning about how you treated her TEENAGE daughter, but then she goes and speaks like that to a TEENAGER? (Or at least I think you're a teenager, sorry if I'm wrong.)

As far as I know, Toma was the second oldest person on this site, behind me. She's is old enough to do her own talking, why did she need her mommy to speak for her? It's not like she's Black321 and is 12...
I hate it when other people who are completely biased and know none of the facts try to argue with people. Yes, everyone on the site is lying and your daughter is the ONLY one telling the truth...that makes complete sense. Seriously, you should not talk unless you know the truth. It's called manners, which apparently her mother is sorely lacking.

I'm sorry, I still can not get over her mothers revolting language! I mean, I cuss like a sailor, but come on! How uncouth can you get? I applaud you for your composure! I probably would of lost it if someone was speaking to me like that and accusing me of being a liar and a thief. I abhor lying more then anything else (thus why it angers me if someone accuses me of lying), and next to that, I detest rudeness. There is never an excuse for acting like that. That was just pathetic, but strangely amusing XP Thank you for posting that!
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:25 am

^This

That conversation was kinda surreal. You are worth the air you breathe and then some. Don't listen to the silly mother.

She actually did steal my characters. I still have the PM's where she said she did. Personally though I think she needs to learn she cannot treat people like trash, badmouth them and still expect to get her own way. If she was nicer and more mature over the whole thing, then yeah sure, come back and take what's yours. We don't want your sub-par shit on this site. But hey, I will treat her as she treated you. As far as I can see, they should be deleted and she can be told to fuck herself.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Well see i would say YEAH, But i already deleted them.. SO Boohooo.
and As for Toma's Mother, that is a Damn shame, Immaturity will get you no where in life.
And If Dom truely wanted the site he wouldn't have left, and Toma can stop being a emo little bitch and fight her own battles.

SHE IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS SITE NEITHER IS DOM, THAT IS FINAL.!
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Okay I just double checked that her new account has been banned. (It has) And I couldn't fail to notice that the reason is 'For being an Idiot' Whichever one of you did that, I love you :L
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm

LOL. Black it think it was Jake.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 pm

I love this site more everyday since you two came back haha!
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:53 pm

LOL.! Awe Thanks Vi-Sama. We love you tooo <3333;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My convorsation with Toma   My convorsation with Toma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My convorsation with Toma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Site Information :: Ideas or Concerns-
Jump to: