Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Simplicity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm

"You've never had sushi!? You have to be kidding me!?" Ayame exclaimed, turning to face her friend head on. "I'll make you a tradational bento box for lunch tomorrow. Though I'll probably get shit for it from the other students..." She trailed off. "Hmmm, if you've never had sushi before I'll start you off with something simple. I'll make you veggie sushi, and add one piece of tuna sushi. Tuna is a strong flavored fish, but most people are use to eating tuna. Unless there's another type of fish you like better? I have to go to the market anyways for ingrediants. Do you like cucumbers, avacados, and carrots? They're usually the vegatables I use in veggie sushi. I'll add oniigiri and everything, since I didn't make rice balls today..." Ayame added, thinking about other stuff to make.
"Aya! Why don't you ever offer to make me bento boxes for lunch?" Hisoka called from the door to the main house. "I thought you were afraid I would poison you?" Ayame called back, teasing. "It's not me who's afraid, it's Mama." He answered. "Hichan! Don't say such things! I know Ayachan would never hurt you! I never said anything like that." The twins mother scolded from the kitchen. "I know you never said it, but you thought it." Hisoka grinned. "Hisoka! Enough! Ittai nani o shiyoo suru to, kanojo no mae de sono yoona hanashi o kangaete imasu ka!?" (What the hell are you thinking talking like that in front of her!?) Ayame snapped. Hisoka's eyes went wide, realising that he just said something he shouldn't have infront of Willow. "Ummm, I'm going to go play Naruto, ultimate ninja. Be sure to say bye to me before you leave Willow." He said quickly, running upstairs.
Ayame turned back to Willow, smile in place. "Could you help me find this book? "Myth, Magic, and Folk Religion" is the title. I can't seem to find it. It's a purplish blue book with an African Shaman on the cover. I know we have it, I saw it not to long ago when I was organizing the herbs and candles. I'm positive I put it back here, but someone seems to have moved it." She frowned.

((Btw, I've been meaning to ask...are they in America or England? I don't state where they are now in my bio, just where they were until they were 10. Idk why, but I kinda imagined England at first, (We don't have schools where you wear uniforms here unless they're private) because of the uniform thing and the whole racist against part asians thing. America is the land of mixed breeds lol, so finding racist people here (for that reason at least) is not very easy. There are some communities scattered about that are pro-white, or are mostly blsck.....Oh and I edited Ayame and Hisoka's profiles, it now has all their "gifts" if you wanna check it out, since they could possibly be Willow's "gifts" too lol.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

"Uhhhh...." She raised her hand, clenching the back of her hair. "I have no idea. Just whatever you think is yummy."
Smiling to Hisoka she nodded lightly. "I will do, have fun."
Leaning back against the counter, she tapped her fingers against the worktop.
I knew it. I goddamn knew it. Too powerful...Should I leave last time I had access...I should just vanish. Maybe they'll let me home. Shoving her thoughts aside, she glanced at the book Ayame now held in her hand. The cover gleaming in the light.

Too late now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 am

Hisoka had just finished changing out of his uniform when he heard it, resonating in his head like a bell. It was Willow. She knew. She knew and something was going to happen...and Ayame was down there alone with her.

"Willow are you okay? You look a little adjitated." Ayame asked, setting the book down on the counter. Before Willow could answer Hisoka came running into the shop, grabbing Ayame, pulling her away from Willow and putting himself between the two girls. "Hisoka! What in the name of the gods are you doing?!" Ayame exclaimed. "Aya she knows! She knows and she was going to do something. I heard her..." Hisoka said in a panicked voice. Ayame cut him off, "Hikun! Enough! I know Willow knows. I've always known..."
Hisoka spun around to stare at his sister before she was done, grabbing her by the shoulders, shoving her into the wall, pinning her there. Ayame's eyes went wide as her back hit the wall, "Hisoka, stop." Ayame whispered. "You knew?! Of course you knew, you know everything! But you knew she knew and yet you became her friend anyways?! Let her get close to you?! Do you know the danger you put us in letting a human..." Hisoka yelled at his twin, but this time it was Ayame's turn to intrupt her sibling.
"Hisoka she's not human! She's like us! She's in this world but not of it!" Ayame yelled at her brother, pushing him harshly away from her. Hisoka stumbled backwards, eyes wide, "She's what?" He breathed out, glancing between his sister and the red head.
Ayame stalked over to Willow, snakeing her arm around the taller girls waist. "I don't know if Willow knew I knew, but I knew she knew about me. I don't think she knew the specifics about us, she probably still doesn't, just like I don't know all the specifics about her...it gets foggy when I see her past, like looking through a frosted glass...but I know she's not human. I know she does something similar to the power we share, where she almost feeds off of others energies, but that's not it...I can't explain it." She shook her head, reaching out towards her twin.
Hisoka just stared in shock at the girls. "She can do that, and you don't know everything about her, and you trust her..." Hisoka whispered. Ayame squeezed the arm around Willow's waist, then let go, walking to her brother. Ayame took Hisoka's hands in her own, pulling them to her chest. She stared up at her twin, eyes pleading, "Hisoka please trust me. You know I would never do anything that would put you in danger, not on purpose. Willow is like us. You know how lonely that can be...no one understanding you, having to hide from everyone. At least we have each other to talk to, we understand each other. The first time I saw Willow, dispite the fact that she was surrounded by people...she looked so lonely..." Ayame tried to explaine, looking back at the topic of conversation.
Hisoka looked over his sisters head at the other girl, pulling his hands out of Ayame's grasp. He narrowed his eyes at Willow, wrapping his arms around his sister, pulling her into a hug. Ayame hugged her brother back, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Hikun. I didn't expect you to meet Willow, at least not this soon." Ayame apologised. "It's okay Aya. If you trust her then I can try to trust her..." He paused, letting go of his sister, walking up to Willow. "My sister likes you, and to be honest, so do I...but I don't trust you. If you hurt Aya, in any way, I will make you regret ever being brought into existance. Aya has been my twin since the begining of time, not just in this lifetime..." Ayame grabbed Hisoka from behind, silencing him, then let go, moving between her brother and her friend. "That's enough Hikun, Willow gets the point. She's not going to hurt me on purpose. If she meant to hurt me, I wouldn't of become friends with her. You know me Hikun, I don't care about friends." Ayame turned around to face Willow, "I'm sorry Will, I should of told you that I knew...you just seemed so lonely. I didn't want you to think I was pitying you. I really like you. The first time I saw you, I knew you felt the same as me. I can't explaine it...Hisoka was always better at expressing stuff like this then me." She paused again, looking between her brother and her friend, "I'm sorry. Both of you, I'm sorry. Gomen." She said quickly and quietly, walking away from the two, grabbing a pack of cigarettes off the counter, and going out the front door.
Hisoka gazed sadly at Willow, "She was saying sorry to you more then me. She knows I'll forgive her no matter what she does, but she doesn't make friends easily. It's hard when you can see how they will betray you in the future. Obviously she saw something special in you. If you want to talk to her she's up in the Maple tree beside the house chain smoking. She always does that when she's upset. She's afraid she's going to lose you." Hisoka explained, tilting his head to the side, listening to his twins thoughts. Hisoka moved to walk into the house, pausing at the door. "I'm sorry I brought all this up. I'm very protective of Aya, even if she is way more mature then I am. I heard your thoughts...I was worried that she was going to get hurt. I didn't mean for all this to happen...I didn't mean to hurt her, or you." He said sadly.

((I hope this made sense...I'm really spaced out. I'll do insanity after class ))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:41 am

She reached after Hisoka, grabbing the back of his shirt and tugging him lightly backwards.
"Wait, please..." She sighed, letting his t-shirt go. "You're right not to trust me. I barely trust myself. There is a reason she cannot see my past and it's not one I shall divulge into. I don't want to hurt you, either of you and I know damn well she's listening too." She paused, rearranging her thoughts the best she could. "Hisoka, I'm not in this world through choice, I made mistakes. Huge terrible mistakes which led to my own banishment. I can still see the faces of the people I knew if I told them you can fly here or have glowing glass that would never run out of light instead of candles, but I digress. I know exactly what you are, both of you. I know exactly what you can do. I have been lying to you the whole time. You don't even know my real hair or eye colour." She shook her head, a small laugh falling from her mouth. Reaching up she pulling off the auburn wig she wore, silver hair falling down to the middle of her back. Looking back at him her eyes had melded to a light gold colour. "If people saw me like this in the street...I may as well wear a sign screaming not human. In the sunlight my hair is shines like metal and it couldn't be more obvious if I tried." Tugging at her ears two pieces fell off reveling pointed tips. "No more lies." She whispered, clenching her fists. "I should warn you that I can see exactly what you're thinking, and when you're both together...I could hear the old woman at the end of your street debating if she should buy the Sunday paper or miss it this week." She tilted her head lightly. "Tell Aya that as of this Monday I'll be gone for a week...The eclipse is then right? Do not come looking for me. Either of you. It's the only thing I ask." Grabbing her stuff, she fixed herself in a hurry. "I should go...I've already said too much." Hurrying out the door, she let out a sigh of relief. At least they both knew now.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 am

"Aya you heard all that, right?" Hisoka asked, leaning against the trunk of the Maple tree. "You know I did. When we're this close I can hear your thoughts, and since you can hear everyones thoughts..." Ayame responded, sitting on a thick branch about fifteen feet up in the tree. "What are you going to do?" He asked, looking up at his sister. "Same thing I was going to do. I've known she wasn't normal from the begining, remember?"

First hour was Japanese, and she had it with Willow. She had most of her classes with Willow. She already knew Willow would be there. What she didn't know was how Willow would react to her now that she knew she knew.
Ayame walked into the classroom, head down. The teacher bowed to her, "Ohayo gozaimasu, O'Lappin-san." She said in her cheerful voice. "Ohayo Smithu-sensei." She said back quietly, taking her seat. Mrs. Smith, who wasn't even close to being Japanese, was obsessed with her. She had a theory that the woman had never met an actual Japanese person until her...and she wasn't even completely Japanese. Japanese people don't have bright green eyes. She did have to admit that if it wasn't for the eyes and skin tone she would look like she just walked off the boat though...
"Ohayo Alger-san." Mrs. Smith chirped happily. Ayame looked up from the book she had pulled out to see her friend enter the classroom, sitting next to her in her usual spot. Ayame turned to say something to Willow when Mrs. Smith announced "Hajimemashou kurasu!" Saying that class had started.
About a half hour into class Ayame finally had a chance to talk to Willow. "Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday." She started, biting her lip. Ayame closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, "So I brought you a bento box for lunch if you're still intrested. It'll be good, I promise. I'm a good cook, or at least that's what Hisoka says." She smirked. "I won't come looking for you next week. I'm glad you said something to us though. I probably would of been worried..." She mumbled.
"Mrs. Smith! Why does Ayame get to talk during class? If one of us talks we get yelled at!" Amanda demanded. "Gods you have to be fucking kidding me? I really don't want to put up with this shit today." Ayame whispered to herself, rubbing her temples. "Well that's because O'Lappin-san is already fluent in Japanese, Bryant-san." Mrs. Smith said, smiling at Ayame. Fuck she's only making this worse! Ayame thought, closing her eyes. "Well shouldn't that be against the rules? You shouldn't be able to take a language you already speak. Obviously she already speaks Japanese, just look at her." A second girl, Lindsey, said harshly. Ayame slammed her hands down on the desk, turning in her seat towards the catty girls. "We are required to take a forigne language, and there are only three offered at this acadamy, French, German, and Japanese. Yes, I was born in Japan. I lived in Japan when I was little and we speak Japanese at home, but I also lived in Canada for six years, where they speak FRENCH! So I'm fluent in both Japanese and French...which leaves German, which I can't take since it's only offered fourth hour, which is Band. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the administration, because honestly, I would of loved to take German. Do you know how redundant it is to take a language you already speak?" Ayame finished, turning back to the front of the classroom, rubbing the bridge of her nose.
"Very well said O'Lappin-san!" The teacher praised. Can you please stop with the ass kissing? Ayame thought, glaring at the woman from behind her hand. Another student entered the room, handing the teacher a slip of paper. "Oh! Please excuse me children, I have an urgent call I have to take." Mrs. Smith said quickly, exiting the room.
It didn't take a minute for Amanda and Lindsey to vacate their seats, walking up to Ayame. "I don't suppose you're here because you want my help studying?" Ayame said sarcastically, hand still covering her face. "Yeah right bitch. Why the hell do you always get special treatment?" Amanda said harshly. "It's not special treatment you dumb cunt, it's called being intelligent." Ayame snapped back. "What the hell did you just call me?!" The ginger haired girl screatched. "Hard of hearing?" Ayame retorted. "That's it bitch, I'm sick of your know it all attitude. I'm gonna kick your ass." She yelled, getting in Ayame's face. "Cute." Ayame smirked, looking away from the girls. Both were in sports and quite a bit larger then her...she could fight them and win, but she would seriously injure them in the process.
Lindsey grabbed Ayame, pulling her out of her seat, "Don't you fucking ignore us you stupid bitch!" She yelled, slapping Ayame across the face. Ayame slowy turned her face back to the girl who hit her, "Don't. Ever. Touch. Me." She hissed. "What? The little Jap getting mad?" Amanda teased, grabbing Ayame's chin. "I said not to fucking touch me!" Ayame snapped, hitting Amanda's hand away in anger. At the same moment the back wall of the classroom burst into flames.
The two girls let go of Ayame, running with the other students out of the room, screaming, until just Ayame and Willow were left. "Shit." Ayame said with feeling, dropping to her knees, covering her face with her hands. She began to rock back and forth, hugging herself around her waist. She looked up at Willow, eyes filled with scarlet flames, "This is why I get into fights. If I hold the anger in..." She looked at the wall again. The flames were licking the celling, slowly spreading. Ayame took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment. She made a swiping motion and the flames instantly died away. She looked at Willow again, eyes back to their natural light green. Ayame was still rocking back and forth, her entire body shaking. "Willow...I think I'm going to pass out. Making flames is easy, putting them out..." She fell to the side, eyes closed, body still shaking as if she were freezing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 am

Rising from her seat, she looked down at the unconscious girl, a sigh on her lips.
"I swear Aya sometimes..." Taking off her own jacket, she tucked it around Ayame fearing she was cold. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a can of deodorant she always carried around with her and knowing Ayame had a lighter somewhere on her person, she hunted around in her bag for it. Finding it quickly she turned to face the blackened wall. Pressing the top of the can and flicking the lighter a stream of fire ran over the already burnt wall, slowly catching back on fire. Starting to lick up the wall paper it hadn't touched, she shoved both the object back into her own bag and grabbed Ayame's.

Walking to the side of the room, she smashed the glass on the fire bell, the ringing echoing all over the school, hundreds of voices muttering simultaneously. Some cheering, some panicking and others declaring that it must be a test. She picked Ayame off the ground, walking from the classroom and shutting the door behind her.
"Will! Why are you carrying that whore?" Raquel yelled down the corridor, having spotted her as she left her own classroom.
"Because I am."
"I would let her burn. Is it really a fire?"
"Well that's not your decision. And yes it really is. So get outside now." She replied, keeping her voice carefully calm. Watching Raquel run down the hallway, she waited patiently until the corridor was silent. Finding the nearest fire exit, she scooted outside, her arms growing numb with the extra weight.

She stood on the concrete for a moment, watching the school assemble on the rugby pitch as smoke billowed happily from the building. Turning on her heel she headed for the woodland that surrounded the school. Finding a large oak within minutes of entering, she put Ayame down, leaning her against it. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out Aya's phone. Scrolling through the contacts, until she found the one she wanted. Luckily for her it picked up on the first few rings.
"Hisoka? It's Willow. Listen I don't have time to explain now, but you need to get down to the school now. I don't give a fuck what you're doing or if you can't get out of there, we're in the woods just a little way outside of the perimeter. Get down here now." She demanded, not bothering to listen to anything he had to say. Pressing the end call button, she put the phone back on Ayame's lap and walked across to another tree trying to put as much distance between them both. It's getting worse. She noted, staring at her own hands. Sliding down the trunk, she clasped her knees, burying her face into them.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:37 pm

"Wait! Willow!" He yelled into the phone. "Damnit all! She hung up on me!" He cursed at the phone, flipping it shut. Ayame was in trouble, he knew that much. He felt it when she went out of control...I hope no one saw, I would hate to have to move again.
Hisoka ran through the halls of his school, heading for the exit. Fuck! This is why I need to be in the same school as her! Aya loses control to easily! I can't believe she use to be considered a Buddha... "O'Lappin! Where do you think you're going?!" A boombing voice called from a doorway Hisoka ran by. "Family emergancy, sorry I gotta go! My mom will call you later!" He shouted back over his shoulder, bursting through the front doors.
It was simple for Hisoka to find a taxi, his school being right in the middle of the downtown area. The ride to Ayame and Willow's school took about ten minutes, but seemed like a lifetime. The closer he got to them, the more he could feel how bad of a state Ayame was in. What the hell did she do? Aya's not stupid, she wouldn't do anything that would harm her without anyone there to watch her back... Then it dawned on him. Someone was there. Obviously Willow had been there. Was Ayame stupid enough to do something recklace if she trusted Willow to take care of her? Hisoka didn't trust anyone but Ayame to watch his back, but Ayame...she saw the good in people she liked, and ignored the bad. Well she was Buddha... He thought, handing the cabby some money, running towards the forest.
He knew exactly where they were. He could feel Ayame, who wasn't in good shape, and he could hear Willow's thoughts. She wasn't in good shape either. Something Ayame did was effecting Willow. He really wished he knew exactly what Willows powers were. Ayame seemed to know, but she wouldn't tell him, and he couldn't even get it out of her mind...Ayame knew his gifts better then he did, and was able to block him out if she wanted.
The two girls came into sight. Ayame was unconcious against a large oak tree, covered in someone elses jacket, and Willow was looking unhappy, sitting a few trees away.
"Aya! Aya can you hear me?" He asked, dropping to his knees next to his sister. There was no responce from the girl. He felt her face, she was freezing. He stood up, walking over to the other girl. When he reached her he sat down Japanese fashion, legs tucked under him. He wanted to help his sister, but needed to know what happened before he could do that...
"Willow, are you okay? You don't look so good..." He began, tilting his head to the side. "Willow, I need to know exactly what happened with Aya if I'm going to help her. And if there's anything I can do to help you, let me know. You look like shit." He teased, but was completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 pm

She flinched at the sound of his voice, scooting backwards until she hit the tree.
"I need you to put some distance in between us. Nothing personal just for the best." She muttered, still trying to move further away with little success. "She got slapped. She got angry. The wall burst into flames. Then she erased them. She shouldn't of. She knew I could've done it without any damage and yet she still chose to..." She shook her head, hands clasping her auburn hair. "I made it look like arson and pulled the fire alarm. No one will believe what that class says when they see the evidence. You're her brother and the only person I could think of calling because I can't stay." She sighed, wishing she could explain without going into the details of her past. "The eclipse is soon, that's when you're both at your strongest because you're both intertwined. You're growing stronger and I know you can feel it. But for now I just need space. Just space."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:07 pm

"Okay, no problem." Hisoka said quickly, standing to move back to Ayame, the stess in Willow's voice making him uneasy. He listened to the recap of what happened in the classroom, eye's going wide. "Someone actually slapped Aya?! I'm amazed they're still living..." He mumbled, feeling his twins forehead again. "She might not of been sure you could put out the flames. Aya's flames aren't normal. The only way we've figured out how to put them out so far is either letting them consume everything, until there's no more fuel, for her to extinguish them, or for me to put them out. Normal water, fire extinushers, none of that stuff works. She might of been afraid that you couldn't do it, since she's never seen you to it. The flames would of destroyed the entire school, and probably these woods..." He said, looking around at the trees.
"The problem with Aya extinguishing her flames is that the flames are her life force. When she puts out the flames, she puts out a bit of her own life. Eventually she'll build it back up, but it takes a long time, and it's dangerous. Very dangerous." He frowned. "The only way for her to recover faster is to take the life force from someone else until her's builds back up, which could take days. There is the easy way, kissing her, just a peck on the mouth, but since it's just you and I, that's not an option. You can't stand being near us at the moment, and I'm not doing that when there's a second option. But that option sucks for me, and she wont be to thrilled when she wakes up either..." He said, none to happy. "Thank you for everything you did...Covering it up, carrying Aya out here, calling me, even when I know it was hard for you." Hisoka said, pulling a pocket knife out of his uniform pants, flipping the blade open. He held his arm out infront of him, setting the blade on his wrist. With a deep breath he pulled the knife across his flesh, blood welling up on his pale skin. Seeing the look on Willow's face, he decided to explaine. "I heal really fast from physical damage, so this wont actually hurt me. Aya needs someone's life force, and the purest form of someones life force is their blood. Of course, she'll probably throw up after she wakes up. She can't stand drinking that much blood." He said, pulling his sister into his lap, tilting her head back. He moved his bleeding wrist to her lips.
Hisoka looked up at Willow, eyes wide. "So that's why you're disapearing durning the eclipse...I never even put two and two together...it makes scence. Aya probably did, she's good at that stuff. That explaines why Aya lost control...Aya loses control of her temper, but very rarely loses control of her powers...especially in a public places." He mused, thinking on what might happen to him and his twin the day of the eclipse. "Maybe Aya and I should stay home that day..." He said quietly. Ayame began to choak, eyes still closed, on the thick liquid filling her mouth. "Aya swallow. I know it's gross but you need to drink it." Hisoka said gently, using his bleeding arm to stroak Ayame's throat. The girl swallowed the blood convulsavily, eye's snapping open. She grabbed Hisoka's wrist, forcing it back to her mouth. Ayame began to feed from the wound in earnest, eyes not really seeing yet, while Hisoka whispered meaningless reasurances to her.
"You probably think we're monsters now, don't you?" Hisoka said sadly, looking at the other girl in the clearing. Personaltiy came back to Ayame's eyes, and she understood what she was doing. Ayame pushed her twins wrist away from her, sitting up on her own. It only took a moment for her to be on her kneees, vomiting up the precious red fluid, coughing as she tried to breath. She looked up at Willow as she finished being sick, whiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "I'm so sorry." She said in a rough voice, sitting up, shaking, only to immediatly fall backwards, Hisoka catching her. She caught her breath for a moment. "I'm so sorry for everything. If you don't want to be our friend anymore, I understand." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:42 pm

"Monsters?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Hardly. If helping someone through pain is being a monster then I don't want to be anything else." She pressed her fist against her forehead trying to soothe an oncoming headache. It was taking a lot out of her to control herself around the two. Especially with one so weak they couldn't put up any form of defence. Not that it would matter much, defence was easy enough to force past, never the less she clutched the side of her head, nails digging into her temple.
"I wouldn't of protected you like that if I didn't want to be your friend. I would've started the flames up again and let you burn." She hissed, blinking in surprise as she realised how harsh she was sounding. "I'm sorry-I didn't mean...I should go. You can hang onto my coat." Scrambling to her feet, she stumbled out of the patchy woodland in a daze. "You've said too much." She cursed at herself, feeling her headache slowly disappear as she left the concrete of the school.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:53 pm

"You could of left me there, I wouldn't of burned..." Ayame whispered as Willow fled the forest. Another bout of nausea hit her again, causing her to double over and vomit. "God Hisoka! That's so gross! I'm not a fucking vampire!" She yelled at her twin, wiping her mouth again. "Not in the traditional sense of the word, but both you and I feed off of the lives of others to sustain our own when need be. That's a vampire." Hisoka corrected, crossing his arms over his chest. Ayame stared at her brother for a moment, impressed by his reasoning. "Wait...What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, suddenly realising he should be at his own school. "Isn't that obvious? Willow called me. She didn't know what to do with you...half the time I don't know what to do with you." He muttered, irritated. "Oh I need you to call the school and pretend to be mom." He smirked.
Hisoka tried to help Ayame to her feet, only to be shaken off by the girl. "I'm fine." She snapped, pulling Willows coat around her. "Fine, but we're going home. I don't trust you in school alone and Willow seems to be having a hard time around us. She mentioned something about the eclipse...What do you know about that Aya?" He questioned, walking parallel to his sister. "What eclipse?" Ayame asked innocently. "Ayame don't fuck with me! You're blocking your thoughts so hard that it's giving me a headache! Just tell me!" Hisoka yelled, getting angry at his sisters stubborness. She did this to him a lot, hid things from him when she thought it would protect him. She did it to everyone.
Ayame sighed, "Let's just say we might want to stay away from...everyone for a few days. Especially Willow it seems. I didn't know it effected her this bad to be around me, us. She's a lot stronger then she lets on... I really hope she's okay. I had no intention of being a burden on her, and that's all it seems I am. I'm a burden on everyone. No wonder I went and hid in a cave..." She said quietly, refering to the old folktale. "God you're depressing to be around sometimes." Hisoka muttered. Ayame punched him in the arm for this. "Well it's true! Ayame, we represent the sun and the moon, fire and water, we are what sustains life in this world. Do you remember what happened in the story after you went and hid in a cave?" Hisoka said sternly. "Ummm, one of the other female Kami's did a sexy dance to lure me out?" Ayame offered. Hisoka slammed the palm of his hand into his forehead. "I give up. You're rediculous. You know perfectly well what happened...everything started to die! No sun, no life. You're important to this world."
"That doesn't change the fact that I'm worried about Willow. I make her life hard Hikun. I just hope she's okay. I don't even want to call her, I'm afraid it will upset her more..." Ayame said solemly, staring at the ground as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 pm

"I'm home!" Willow yelled in the large hallway of her own home. It was far to large for a family of three, nearly all the rooms empty apart from the kitchen where her 'father' was situated, laptop on the work surface.
"Welcome back." He spared her a fleeting glance before returning to his work. With a sigh, she took the message for all it was worth, dropping her school bag down and heading up the stairs. She'd asked for the attic conversion for a bedroom a few years back, a dire need of privacy, despite the fact that no one ever bothered her. Clicking the door shut behind her, she strode over to her bed, pressing her face into her hands.
"Breaking down won't get you anywhere you know." A soft voice resonated from the one possession that stood near the centre of her room. An old fashioned floor length mirror with a thick wooden frame trapping the reflective glass within. Various symbols had been carved into it and polished smooth giving it the impression that it was new and timeless all at the same time.
"Shut up Aidan." She growled, pulling the auburn wig off, silver locks tumbling out. "Do you have any idea how hard this is?" Lifting her head, she slid from her bed onto her knees, padding over to the mirror, she sat back on her heels. Now golden eyes staring at a reflection that did not belong to her. A rather tall boy with ebony hair cut just below his shoulder stared back, arms folded across his chest.
"No I don't. Maybe you should've been more careful. You're lucky I persuaded them to give you a nice family."
"It's wrong to manipulate people into thinking they have a daughter." She hissed clenching her fists before a look of defeat set on her face. "Just let me come home."
"You know we can't."
"Then send me somewhere where I can't do harm..." She begged.
"You can't cause harm there." He replied, ignoring the frantic shaking of her head, hands gripping the wooden frame tightly.
"You're wrong. You stuck me with Gods. You stupid fool. Banish me to save your world send me to destroy another. Their power is great...I can't handle it. I tried to stay away...it's just so...intoxicating." She grinned.
"Willow calm down." He told her lightly. "You can get through it."
She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to stop the tears that suddenly welled up with his kind words.
"No I can't. Please, I want to see Raegan. She must be getting older, she probably doesn't eve remember me...please Aidan, let me come home. I don't want to cause destruction." Wiping away the tears that ran down her face, she leaned against the cool surface of the mirror.
"We can't risk it. There's no reasoning with you. There's too much power here to even consider it. I'm sorry but you know the rule." He told her gently, even though he had told her a hundred thousand times.
"So I was born a fucking leech! I can't control what gift I was bestowed with. If you don't let me home...I'm afraid I'll destroy this world...they know what I can do...well one of them does...she doesn't know that it won't cause me to fatigue like it does to her. I don't want to hurt them."
"That's a risk we'll have to take." He sighed, fading from view.
"Don't leave, you fucking bastard!" She screamed, gripping the wood tighter in anger. Just avoid them..." She whispered to herself, wrapping her arms around her knees. "Just avoid them..."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Ayame looked up, just now realising the route Hisoka had chosen to take home. She reached over, grabbing his wrist, trying to stop him from moving forward any more. "What's up Aya? Are you feeling okay? We're almost home." He said quietly, mind somewhere else. There was something about the way people were thinking on this street...like they were in a fog. It was strange, like listening to the mind of a junky, but they still had rational thought.
"Why did you take this route?" She asked in barely more then a whisper, looking at the houses. There weren't many, and they were spaced out. She knew where they were, but she was positive her twin didn't. Why did he take this way to get home? It's a perfectly accectable route, but not the fastest, or shortest, and it takes us right by...
Hisoka looked around at their surroundings, a look of confusion crossing his face. "I...I don't know." He finally said, glancing down at his sister. "Where are we?" He finally asked, fear in his voice at the look his sister was giving him.
"Hisoka...That's Willow's house." Ayame whispered, pointing at a massive house surrounded by trees.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm

She tightened her grip around her legs, trying desperately to calm down. The smell of smoke invaded her nose, looking up she stared in horror as the corner of her floor began to burn.
No...That's not possible...I'm too far away, I left them at the school. She scooted back further from the flame as it spread to the walls and ceiling. The structure of the house groaned as the fire ate away at it. I told them to stay away and they still walked past?! Resting her head against her knees, she pulled her arms over her head as plaster began to fall from the ceiling. You've got to calm down. You can't stop it until you calm down. She reminded herself, thick wooden timbers falling against the wall, crashing through it. She tried to ignore the painful screams from downstairs. It seemed that her father had became trapped within the fire's threshold, flame gently lapping away his skin until the screams stopped. With a small sniffle, she wiped her eyes, waving her hand around the room, flames vanishing.
"I'm sorry." She whispered, a silent hiccup following her words.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:35 pm

"No...Willow, no!" Ayame gasped, sensing her own flames being used. The girl dropped to her knees on the sidewalk, wrapping her arms around herself, rocking back and forth. "I'm sorry tamadachi. I'm so sorry. I should of paid more attention to where we were. Oh gods I'm sorry..." She whispered, covering her eyes. She could see what happened, see the whole conversation with the man in the mirror, see when Willow lost control of Ayame's flames, see when Willow's father...No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't block the sceen from her mind. She knew why she couldn't see Willow's past now, but that didn't matter at the moment. The only thing that mattered was a man was dead, and it was her fault. Sure, Willow had started the fire, but it was Ayame's fire. If she hadn't been so close, if Hisoka had taken another route home, if she would of been paying attention to where she was...Her fault. It was all her fault.

"Aya! What happened?! Are you okay? How did you...? I felt your fire in that house, how did you start it there, without seeing what you were doing? What are you watching in your mind? You're blocking me, but it's so strong that I keep getting glimpses. What the hell is going on?!" Hisoka asked question after question, crouching down next to his twin. Ayame pulled her hands away from her eyes, looking up at her brother with a stricken look, "It wasn't me, it was Willow." She whispered. Hisoka just stared at her for a moment, finally speaking, "What do you mean it was Willow? It was your flames! The only fire you have stronger then that is Amaterasu's flames, when the fire actually burns black and even I can't put it out! I know what your fire feels like Aya! I saw Willow, she's an elf, not a sun goddess! It's not possible..." Hisoka began to ramble, only to be cut off by Ayame. "She's a leech Hikun! She takes on the powers of those around her! That's why she could hear peoples minds when she was around us! With both of us together, being able to read each others minds...and this time, because I can't fucking control myself, she took on my fire! She told you herself, our powers are growing right now because the eclipse is comming...if they were to much for me to control, do you honestly think she could right now?"

Hisoka stood up, a look of determination on his face. Ayame panicked as she saw in her mind what he was about to do. She jumped to her feet, wrapping her arms around he brother, trying to keep him from moving. "No Hisoka! Don't go in there! You'll only make things worse!" She pleaded. Hisoka grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms off of him. He turned, still holding onto her wrists, giving her a serious look. "I'm going in there Aya. Willow might be hurt, we don't know if she's immune to flames like you are. If she's hurt, I can help. And what's the worst that could happen if she takes on my gifts? It might rain? The pipes might burst? The house could flood? It's already distroyed. She might be able to heal her wounds faster? It's not like we're right on a lake or the ocean...My gifts can be destructive, but not as easily as your's are. Besides I saw that man in your head...the one being burned alive...if there's even the smallest spark of life left in him, I could bring him back and heal him. I'm going in Ayame, and you can't stop me. Your gifts may be stronger then mine, you may have the knowlege of everything since the begining of time stored away in that head of yours, but there is one thing I am, and that's physically stronger then you. Face it Aya, you're little. I mean Willow was able to carry you out of the school by herself! You're a tiny, angry, agressive woman, who can be scary as hell...but you can't stop me. I'm going inside, and you're staying right here. I'll be back soon." He said sternly. Ayame narrowed her eyes at her twin, getting angry at him. "Fine! Go inside! You don't have to worry about me following you, believe me! I'm not going one step closer to Willow right now! If I did she'd be libal to set the whole damn city a blaze! I don't want that and neither does she! She asked us to stay away from her for a while, and because of a stupid mistake a man might be dead! So go, have fun! I hope you can save her father..." Ayame yelled, getting in her brothers face, before turning away from him.

"Willow? Willow where are you? Are you okay?" Hisoka called, entering the scorched home. He saw the kitchen from his vantage point in the doorway, running to the room. A smoldering beam was ontop of a badly burned man. He looked dead, but there might be a chance...
Hisoka kneeled down next to the man, extending his hands. A soothing blue glow engulfed them as he ran them over the man. Just a little, he just has to be still hanging on the tiniest amount... He thought, searching for a sign of life. He caught his reflection in the glass oven door. His eyes were spinning like whirlpools, a typhoon of different shades of blues, from an almost aqua green, to the very closest to black blue could get. He looked down at the body again, because that's what it was, a body. He was to late, the man was well and truely dead.
He stood with a sad sigh, then continued farther into the house. He had to find Willow. Even if Ayame was right, and Willow could take on their powers, the ability to control water wouldn't do her much good here. He carefully ascended the stairs, afraid they would collapse from under him. "Willow? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He called again, hoping the girl would answer him soon. As much as he was worried about the elven girl, he was worried about his twin as well. Ayame may have a strong attitude and personality, but she was still physically weak from what had happened at the school earlier that day. Leaving her alone in that state felt wrong. He wasn't lying when he said his sister was tiny. She was a skilled fighter, but being weakened...

((I'll post on Insanity tomorrow after class. I want to now but I really need some sleep with this test tomorrow and all.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 am

Shivering lightly despite the heat that still radiated off the walls, she looked up as Hisoka entered what was left of her room.
"I warned you. I warned you to stay the fuck away from me." She gripped her sides tightly, sitting back on her heels. "I don't want to hurt you. I truly don't, but power...it's like a drug. The amount of magic running through your veins is almost irresistible. But I controlled myself. I don't even know how, but I did. I asked you to stay away for one reason pure and simple. The stronger you get the more liable I am to mimic what you can do. Lock an alcoholic in a room full of beer, he will drink it. Same basic principle." She stood up slowly, rubbing her head. "I got too angry. I wasn't thinking and I killed someone. He's not the first and sure as hell won't be the last each person is another thousand years in a slow burning abyss. I will pay my price eventually. No matter how you look at this it is my fault Hisoka, I tried to run. I left so I wouldn't burn down the school, the town, maybe the city. Ayame wouldn't be able to put out those flames, she would either kill herself or collapse trying. Natural amplification when used by a third party." She explained, slowly forcing her legs to stop trembling. "The longer you stay here...the more tempting...Tell me, what happens when you combine both your gifts?" She tilted her head, smiling. "I can only imagine...havoc."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:54 am

"Now Willow just calm down. You need to get ahold of yourself, I know you have more self control then this." Hisoka said, backing away from the girl, holding his hands up in a defensive position. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why didn't I listen to Aya? She's always right about this shit!
Hisoka took another step back, tripping over some of the debries strewn across the floor, landing on his behind. His eyes went wide at the look on Willow's face. Predatorial, hungry...

Ayame sat on the grass hugging her knees to her chest, waiting for her twin to return. "Stupid Hikun." She mumbled, resting her chin on her knees. "Hisoka!" She gasped, head snapping up. The girl was on her feet, running full out for the house before she even knew what she was doing. Please Willow don't hurt him...He can't withstand fire! Not unless I'm with him...My fire isn't like Hisoka's water...Please, Choudo watashi ga e rareru made ni hoji shite kudasaiga! Ayame thought furiously, hopeing Willow could hear her since she was so close to her brother.
Ayame threw open the door to the house, heading towards the stairs. She could see Willow's "father" on the floor, but at the moment her concern was the living, not the dead.
Ayame reached the top of the stairs, takeing in the sceen. Hisoka on the floor, looking terrifyed. Willow looming over him, frightining with all the power she had absorbed. Ayame could only think of one thing to do to save them all...
Ayame tackled the other girl to the ground, grabbing either side of Willow's face. "I'm sorry." She said quickly, pressing her lips to the other girls. Gods please let this work... She thought as she began to suck the life energy out of Willow. She just needed to take enough to weaken Willow's power, enough that Willow could gain control of herself, or at least drain enough of her and Hisoka's power that if Willow used it they could counter it. As she felt Willow's strength, her very life, syphon into her, Hisoka's earlier words about them being vampires came back to her, making her feel even worse about what she was doing to her friend.

((Not trying to turn this into porn or anything lol, we already have one of those XP, it's just how Ayame and Hisoka absorb peoples life force/powers, through a kiss))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:46 am

Pushing Ayame off her own body, she coughed sucking air back down into her lungs.
"Oh God..." She wrapped her arms around her head, rocking slightly. "I'm so sorry-I didn't mean-I didn't want-I'm sorry." She finally settled on, bursting into tears. "You shouldn't of done that. I could've...If I wasn't so surprised I would've sucked it back out of you. Too risky. I don't want to hurt you. I was going to-" Her eyes went wide. "I was going to rip you apart. Please, I'm begging both of you, stay away."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:25 pm

"I know you could of, but if I didn't risk it you would of killed everyone." Ayame said calmly, pushing herself to her feet. "Hisoka lets go. Now!" She said, pulling her still stunned brother to his feet. "Don't be sorry, it was our fault." Ayame said sadly, dragging Hisoka towards the stairs. "I hope we can be friends again when this is all over, until then, I'll try my best to keep Hikun and I away from you."

((Sorry so short, but I have to go get teeth pulled out soon.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:44 pm

"We will be." She replied softly, her shaking slowly coming to a halt as the two walked away. Twisting her hands in her hair, she uncurled herself from her position, ignoring the sirens outside. Apparently one of her neighbours had seen the smoke and called the fire brigade. Her head started to swim as people burst into her room. Muffled yells resounded around the room as strong arms lifted her up.
"Miss are you okay?" The voice asked, the face blurring out of her sight.
"Sorry..." She mumbled, head dipping and falling into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:22 am

"I'm sorry Aya, I should of listened to you. You're always right about that stuff..." Hisoka said for the hundreth time as the twins entered their house. Ayame slipped off her shoes, turning and pushing the boy into the wall, scowel on her face. Hisoka looked shocked, still stunned from his ordeal with Willow. "Aya, what...?" He gasped. "Shut up. Just stop apologising! I know you're sorry! It's fine! I should of been paying more attention to which way we were going home, if I had, none of this would of happened. You were just doing what's in your nature to do. I destroy, you heal. You saw someone was hurt, you had to help. It's who you are." She said, pinning his shoulders to the wall. Hisoka's legs gave, sliding down the wall. "I destroy too Ayame, don't forget that. I can cause just as much destruction as you, maybe more. That's why it was stupid that I went in there." He whispered.
Ayame was about to scold her brother again when her phone rang. It was a number she didn't recognise. "Hello?" She said answering. "A-aye-ayo...Ms. O'Lappin?" The voice on the other line asked. "Ayame, and yes? Can I help you?" She replied, pronouncing her first name for the man, A-ya-may. "Yes, this is Doctor Namen at county general hospital. A teenage girl by the name of Willow Alger was brought in here after a house fire and your name was listed in her emergancy contacts. The other contact was her father and mother. We can't get a hold of her mother, and her father...her father was killed in the fire. We need you to come down here to approve any procedures we have to preform on her." The doctor said, sadness in his voice. I can't go down there, it would be a disaster! Maybe Okaasan or...but she doesn't know what Willow is. We need to get her out before they figure out she's not human! She thought. "I can't go down there, and honestly I'm not old enough to make descions like that, I'm only fifteen, but I can send my mother or someone else down there, if that's acceptable." Ayame offered. The doctor paused for a few moments, "That's fine. We need someone down here to make descions for her, she's unconcious. So far all we've done is start an I.V. for dehidration. But if you're going to send someone down, please hurry." He said, hanging up the phone.
"Willow's in trouble? What are you going to do?" Hisoka asked. "Why do you ask when you already know? You can read my mind afterall." Ayame snapped, walking farther into the house. "Okaasan! Okaasan I need you to do something! Willow's in trouble!" Ayame called. "Ayachan, what happen to Wiroochan?" Her grandmother asked, rounding the corner. "Obaasan! Willow is in the hospital, there was a fire at her house. Someone needs to go down there and I...can't." Ayame said.
"It was your fire wasn't it Ayachan? If they find out what Wiroochan is, she in big trouble. I go. Your haha no know what Wiroochan is, I do." The older woman offered. Ayame's eye's went wide, "Obaasan, how did you know? I know I never talked about what she was..."
Ayame's grandmother grinned, "Ayachan, I know what you and Hisan were from time Cho-chan with child. I know what Wiroochan was from moment I meet her. I preistess after all. I head preistess for long time. I know things." She explained, smiling gently. "Wiroochan have such pretty hair, and not the red, the silver. Red pretty too, but not like natural. I go help Wiroochan, I get her out. You no worry Ayachan, Obaasan good with these things." She reasured, clutching her granddaughters shoulder. The woman headed for the door, Ayame running behind her, "Obaasan wait! Willow, she can.." The woman stopped her, holding up a hand. "I know what Wiroochan can do. You rest akachan, you had hard day. And you Hisan, you get off floor and be man. Okinawan women incharge, but you still man. Stop acting like child." The woman scolded, smirking the whole time. "Baachan!" Hisoka exclaimed. "I be back. No worry, okay?"

The older Japanese woman walked up to the reception desk at the hospital, smiling. "Hello, I Kumiko Higa, I here for Willow Alger. They expecting me." She said, trying hard to pronounce Willow's name correctly. "Oh Mrs. Higa, I'll take you right back!" The woman said, ushering Kumiko back into the trama unit.
Kumiko sat in the chair next to Willow's bed. The girl was hooked up to bags of various fluids and moniters. Her silver hair was dulled in the light of the hospital, eyes closed, keeping them a secret for the moment. "That's an odd hair color." the nurse said, checking her stats. "You know kids, they like be different. My granddaughter did it, it take hours to get that color." Kumiko explained. "Oh I see. I've seen purple and blue, and green, but I've never seen silver. It's striking. Your granddaughter must be a skilled hairdresser." The nurse smiled kindly. "Oh yes, Ayachan very good with hair." She nodded, lying to the woman. "When Wiroochan leave? It against her religion to be treated in hospital. She not be happy when she wake. I take her home, I take care of her. I healer back home. I know it silly, but what you do? A person religion a person religion." She asked, making up an excuse to get the girl out as soon as possible. "Oh! We didn't know! I'll talk to the attending doctor. Everything looks good, she should be able to leave as soon as she wakes." The nurse said, rushing out of the room.
Kumiko could see Willow begin to stir. She stood, leaning down next to the girls ear. "Wiroochan, you in hospital. Fix eyes before they open. I tell them Ayachan dye your hair, and it against religion to stay. I take you away. I make you better. You safe with me. I not bring you near soudaina musume to mago (grand daughter and grand son). Promise. Now wake child. We must go."

((so I didn't get my teeth done, I get them done thursday instead, so probably no posts tomorrow. To much to do, Japanese test, foot doctors, dentist...and yeah, I named Ayame and Hisoka's mother after me lol. Vanessa means butterfly which is Cho in Japanese. Also the last name Higa is the most common last name in Okinowa, that's why I picked it. Their grandmothers name, Kumiko, means "Long-time beautiful child" (since she looks so young dispite her age.) Oh and your last name in Katakana is "Wa-i-t'i'-n-g-u, Waitingu. I even double checked with my teacher. and she said it would be "Pa-ri-su" not just "Pa-ri" Since it's a name and not a city lol.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Willow grimaced, pressing her hand to her forehead.
"My head hurts." She whispered, her voice breaking. The smoke seemed to have invaded her lungs when Hisoka left. When he left she had no longer been able to defend herself against the flames., the smoke permeating her, sucking anything she had out of her. She slowly opened her eyes, forcing them to change back to the deep green that nearly everyone was accustomed to.
"I'm sorry Obaasan." She shook her head, using the word her grandchildren used. "I didn't mean to be a burden. I'm sorry for troubling you and your family." Pulling the plaster off her arm, she ripped the IV out of her arm. Clenching her teeth in pain, she pressed her arm as blood slowly formed around the open wound. "But you're right, we should go." Stumbling to her feet, she gripped the woman's arm tightly to stop herself falling over. "Thanks." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 am

Kumiko grabbed some gauze and tape off the little cart next to the bed, taping it to the girls arm. She then drapped one of Willow's arms around her shoulders, wrapping the other around her waist. It was awkward because of the height difference, Kumiko being almost a foot shorter then the elven girl, but they managed."No trouble and no burden child. This old lady have nothing better to do." She laughed. "Besides it my grandchildren who bring burden on Wiroochan. They no mean it, not their fault, and not Wiroochan fault either. You all are who you are...it destiny that bring you together." Kumiko said, smiling warmly up at the girl. "Ma'am! Ma'am you can't just leave with her!" The nurse from before yelled when she spotted the two females. "I can, and I am. You say youself, she okay. I same as doctor where I from, I tell nothing wrong I can't take care of. You have good day, we leave. You try stop us, we prosecute you. Against Wiroochan wishes to stay, so we go." She said, continuing to walk towards the exit with the girl. The nurse tried to talk them out of leaving some more, which both of them ignored.
It didn't take long for Kumiko to get them to the hotel she had made reservations at ahead of time. It was run by an old friend, so no questions were asked as she brought a silver haired girl covered in soot in. The hotel was old and rundown, but had all they needed, including the herbs Kumiko required to bring Willow back to health. The man who owned the establishment was from Chongqing, China, and used the hotel as a front for selling traditional Chinese medicine that wasn't quite legal in this country. When he found out a Shinto Priestess had moved into his town he had seeked her out. Shinto wasn't a religion practiced in China, but to have another elder from the far east around...
Kumiko helped Willow to the bed, handing her a glass of water. "Drink child, you must drink lots of water." She said, turning to remove herbs and a bowl and pestle from a bag the owner had given her when she checked in. She began to talk to Willow as she prepared the herbs. "Hisan has less control over his powers, his actions then Ayachan. It okay though, his power not very destructive, not unless we by water, then he scary. He destroy our house by beach when four, he cause tsuname. Mostly Hisan healer, good with emotions, calming things down. Hisan is Tsukuyomi, the Moon, Water. He flow like river, he bring life, but he can destroy. He balances Ayachan out. Keep her stable. Ayachan may have been buddha at one point, but she Amaterasu before all else. She Sun, she Fire. She bold and brave, not afraid to do what need to be done. She see the real person inside, she see you good person. We no choice in how we born. They no chose to be gods. I no chose to be priestess, to know things about people, feel their true nature, you no chose to take on powers." She smiled sadly at the girl on the bed. "Ayachan lose herself sometime. Especially if Hisan not there to calm fire inside her down. When we live in Detroit, she burn down eighty houses before Hisan find her and calm her down. She smart girl, burdened with memories that go back to the very begining. She impulsive sometime, but so is Hisan. I amazed she as stable as she is, with all that knowledge. Hisan have that knowledge too because Ayachan does, but she try to block him, to save his mind. She care to much about people close to her..."
Kumiko mixed the herbs in a glass of water, handing it to Willow. "Drink fast child, taste horrible, bring back strength." She smiled. She sat down next to the girl, stroaking her hair. "Such pretty hair...they mean you no harm child. Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi good gods. Ayame and Hisoka good children, good friends. One you watch out for is Susanoo...He the twin gods brother. He not born in our family, but I feel he was born. Susanoo the destroyer, he storms. He one who killed Amaterasu's handmaiden and make her hide in cave, almost kill everyone when sun go away. I feel he look for siblings in this life, and if he find them, he find you. Ayachan should be more powerful, especially with Hisan with her, but it be very dangerous. Everyone be in danger..." She stared off, stroaking the girls hair. "But you no need to worry about that now. No one think to look for Shinto Gods in England. That why we came here. Ayachan denied what she was for long time, till Detroit. They both try to hid it from us. Their father still not know completely, he block it out, make it coincidance." She sighed, "Sorry, this old woman talk to much! Wiroochan rest now, try to sleep. I watch you, make sure you okay. I call Ayachan and let her know you okay. Hisan beating himself up for what happened, for what Ayachan had to do. Neither blame you though. You rest easy. They know we not chose who we are, better then anyone."

((Believe it or not I am working on Insanity XP I should have it posted by monday if I don't die from the pain in my mouth first.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:53 am

Taking the glass she forced the mixture to stay down, although with some difficulty. It did not have a pleasant taste to say the least, but if it helped she was willing to try it.
"There's another one?" She bit her lip in angst, eyes growing large. "I can't stay here, I-I have to move. I could handle both of them on a normal day, but three?" She gripped her hair tightly, shaking her head. "No, I have to get out of this country as soon as I can. I'll go...Latvia. No one ever thinks to go there. At least that way I'm doing one could thing to counteract some of the bad I've done." She sighed, letting her head go. "Don't tell them. Please, until I've gone. I'm not sure how to explain, but when they were in the same room I just had a desire to combine what they could do. The water would heat to steam and slowly burn people whereas the fire could do it's job normally. If you add a storm to that and use just regular water...I'm sure the results of what I could do with all three as one would be drastic. I don't want to risk ever coming in contact with that. If he's looking for Aya and Hisoka, it won't be long before they're discovered. You know that. If I'm close." Closing her eyes, she nestled down into the pillows. "I don't want to do anymore damage. I just want to go home."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 pm

"You no leave child. You can't go home, and you no run. I told you destiny bring you all together. They need you here, we all do. See, Ayachan and Hisan probably no know who Susanoo is if he come, you might. Susanoo try to get close to Amaterasu, maybe even try be friend, it not last. They destined to fight. Susanoo can't keep temper in check, he distroy, and Amaterasu, she god of heaven, she want peace...but she destroy too. They creator gods, all help and destroy...but Susanoo. Storms just damage." She shook her head, "What I try to say is Wiroochan can help. Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi may not be enough on own to stop Susanoo..but if they have Susanoo's powers on their side too...This your test child. You not be allowed home till you control yourself. You must control yourself. And no worry, if you can't, Ayachan kill you. She kill herself to kill you, you know this. She be reincarnated again, she not afraid. She doesn't like this world much anyways, always trying to escape from it." Kumiko went to fill a glass with water again.
"If Susanoo came for them and you not here to help, we all die. If Susanoo come for them and you go out of control, we all die. Either way we die." She laughed, "But Susanoo come for them and you able to control yourself, we live. You need practice. You need spend more time around Ayachan and Hisan, and maybe me. You take on peoples gifts...then you know I right. I know things. Not like Ayachan, she actually know things, but...like Hisan. I feel things. My feelings never wrong. I no see image like movie like Ayachan, but I see truth. It what made me Head Pristess at main shrine at nana-sai. (7)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplicity.
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Chosen Academy :: Chosen Academy-
Jump to: