Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Nero The one and only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
Nero

Nero The one and only Empty
PostSubject: Nero The one and only   Nero The one and only I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Basic Information
-------------
Name: Nero.

Sex: Male.

Species: Half human, Half Demon.

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Sky blue.

Hair color: Snow white.

Skin color: Pale.

Extras/scars/markings: None.

Basic appearance: Nero wears a long blue-purple coat with the Order of the Sword's insignia sewn into both shoulders. He also wears a red zip-up hoodie/vest underneath this coat, a navy muscle-shirt beneath that, and a pair of blue pants. Nero wears two rings on his human hand: one on his index finger that has the emblem of the Order of the Sword on its face, and another on his ring finger which has a rose design on its face, identical to the designs on his belt buckle, coat clasp, and coat buttons. He has white hair and blue eyes, similar to Dante and Vergil. Nero wears all the colors of Sparda. He has purple insignias on his trench coat, his trench coat is overall blue, and he wears a red zip-up hoodie underneath that.

----------------
Abilities: Nero wields a custom double barrellled 44. Magnum knows as the blue rose and a large sword known as the red queen, he also has his right arm -- the devil bringer...A powerful demonic arm that he Is actually ashamed of.

History: Little about him is known, but apparently, he was raised in the city of Fortuna as an orphan and taken in by Kyrie and Credo since childhood, growing into young adulthood together. Nero's actual origin still remains unknown but Sanctus makes multiple references to Nero being "a descendant with Sparda's blood".

Personality: Nero is very rebellious, much like Dante and Sparda before him. He is also very loyal to his friends, especially to Kyrie. Nero is very emotional and has been seen to cry multiple times. When Nero first received the Devil Bringer, he covered it with an arm sling, ashamed of it in many ways. Nero isn't much for religion and knows little of Sparda, and didn't seem to know that Dante was a Son of Sparda.
Main Personality: Nero can be very cocky or very quiet..He can get nervous easily and very aggitated by large and loud crowds.

Dreams: To be with his one true love....Kyrie.

Nightmares: To ever lose Kyrie.
Back to top Go down

Nero The one and only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Creatures of Dark Nightmares :: Member's Characters-
Jump to: