Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Kuraiyami Hana #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana #2 Empty
PostSubject: Kuraiyami Hana #2   Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Basic Information
-------------
Name: Kuraiyami Hana
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Dark to light red depending on her mood.
Hair color: Silver & Pure black when in her demon form
Skin color: Varies on the humidity of the air or whether she is in the shadows or not.
Extras/scars/markings: A long scar that runs along her chest & side of the right of her neck
Basic appearance: Short Black hair, a scythe held on her back, red eyes depending on her mood to how dark they are, & her main skin tone changes due to the weather, sun condition, humidity, exe. Some usually think of her as a male when they see her, which does not phase her abit. She even sometimes takes it as a complement.
Picture:
(This only happens when she uses the energy at her highest peak, her body turns into the form it took once she learned it.)
Kuraiyami Hana #2 Kazumi-albums-anime-picture2650-anime-girl-wallpaper
Her Basic appearance
Kuraiyami Hana #2 Anime_guy_by_Leanna7117

Extra But Needed Information
----------------
Abilities:
Name: Black Rose petals
Description: These roses are related to the original earth roses that have died & afterwards turned black in the underworld. A black rose means Death, which it brings to anyone who walks in there path. If she was to make a single black rose she can make it lose it's petals & mold into anything of her liking. If she was to lose control of this, the weapon or item that was made by the rose pedals will explode & the pieces of the explosion will turn back into black rose pedals & cuts anything in it's way before it loses it's speed after a few seconds after exploding & falling to the ground. They can also be used as a, 'Rose Hurricane' as she calls it, where she surrounds herself with black rose petals using them as a defence & attack. If a person was to walk into the petals while they were in this state, the petals would come after that person & begin & continue placing open cuts or wounds in that person.

Name: The Jagahn eye
Description: Hidden by the wrap on her forehead, if she was to take off the wrap the eye would open which would increase her speed, power, & techniques. She can also see spirit pressure with it easily.

History:
Personality: Usually quiet & either found singing to herself or reading.
Main Personality: Usually very quiet, but when she is happy will always be happy & try to help others around her. She is usually a glass-half-full kind of person.
Dreams: To someday not to be feared just because of her species.
Nightmares: To lose her brothers.
Goals: To someday not to be feared just because of her species.
Likes: Books, Black roses, animals, human children, & dark & cloudy days.
Dislikes: Stuck up people, Vampire hunters, her friends of family getting hurt & sunny days
What does he/she like?: Some one who will not look her down for what she is & how she likes humans, just to be there for her when she needs him the most.
-
-
-
The Hana Brothers.
Kuraiyami Hana #2 009
Basic Information
-------------
Name: Idol Hana
Sex: Male

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Silver(Blind)
Hair color: Light Blonde
Skin color: Pale
Extras/scars/markings: A tattoo of a rose on the right side of his neck.
Basic appearance: Idol has Short blond hair & silver eyes that cannot see, but can see the heat & spirit pressure of a being. He usually wears blue jeans & a baggy shirt depending on the weather.
Picture: ((The one on the far left))

----------------
Abilities:
Name: Explosive touch
Description: Just by a wave of his hand or a single touch of a person or creature, he can send invisible bombs to that creature that cannot be seen by his/her eye unless he looses control or concentration of them, the bombs are usually a dark purple eye with bat wings & red eyes.

Name: Green thumb
Description: He has had this ever since he was young, but he has been able to make plants grow at a rapid speed & strangle his enemy. Usually after this, the plants would die off & be re-born again.

History: Idol used to be a child vampire who used to feed off of humans until he found Kurai. She helped teach him many things & soon he came to love both her & his other brothers that came on his way. He grew to love humans for what they are & admire them. He now is a teacher at a human school but no one ever knows he is a vampire.
Personality: Usually very quiet & depending on the situation, goofy.
Main Personality: He is always goofy & loves to mess with people no matter what they do.
Dreams: To someday marry a human girl who will not freak out about what he is.
Nightmares: To see his family killed in front of him.
Goals: To someday marry a human girl who will not freak out about what he is.
Dislikes: Cloudy days, rude children & being beat in a battle.
What does he/she like?: To someday marry a human girl who will not freak out about what he is.
-
Basic Information
-------------
Name: James Hana

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Dark Red
Hair color: Black
Skin color: Lightly tanned
Extras/scars/markings: A long scar along his right eye.
Basic appearance: Short black hair, tanned skin, & usually wears neat & clean cloths opposed to his brothers.
Picture: ((The middle Brother))

----------------
Abilities:
Name: OJegi
Description: Related to the south American, 'Touch Me Not', The OJegi has many stems after sprouting from it's seed & on the end of each stem a mouth with saliva that can melt through almost any type of substance. The OJegi also reacts to movement, It will react to anything that moves except the user; This is how it is related to the south American 'Touch Me Not'. It also reacts to aggression, the more the opponent attacks it, the more painful the OJegi's attacks become to the opponent. The OJegi will stop attacking when it is killed, or the user becomes too hurt or too weak to control it. If this happens, it turns back into it's original state of a small red seed.

Name: A helping hand
Description: By concentrating his energy both life & spirit, she can cause her hand to glow a light red that will heal almost anything it touches depending on how big the wound is. The bigger the wound the larger amount of both life & spirit energy is taken from him.

History: He came across Kurai when she was left alone in the forest shortly after her birth, he picked her up & raised her as a sister, or as a brother. Over time he taught her many things & many ways how to train her abilities. & he also came upon a few other vampire in which he also helped train them all.
Personality: Usually very quiet & keeps to himself.
Main Personality: Still very quiet & very protective over his brothers & sister; He is usually found reading a book.
Dreams: To someday have a beautiful wife & raise a family.
Nightmares: To lose his family.
Goals: To kill all vampires out there that only feed on humans.
Dislikes: Snowy weather, loud people, & stuck up people.
What does he/she like?: Either a vampire or human who will love him for who he is & not ever kick him when he is down.
-
Basic Information
-------------
Name: Kandame Hana

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Light brown
Skin color: Lightly tanned
Extras/scars/markings: None
Basic appearance: Usually wears a long white buttoned-up shirt & baggy jeans.
Picture: ((The one on the far right))

----------------
Abilities:
Name: Weather Control
Description: Depending on his mood the temperature might change rapidly & he can also force the weather to change at his liking to help destroy enemies with it's natural force. He can also bend these elements in the weather including: Water; Air; Electricity; & fire.

History: The youngest Hana brother; he was tortured by humans in the beginning of his life & up to 10 years until he was saved by Kurai & her brothers. Ever since then he has never talked to humans & has been though of having no voice box because of this. He also never talks to anyone else he does not know & only opens himself up to his family.
Personality: Very quiet & loves looking to the sky.
Main Personality: Very quiet & never talkative. If he was to order something from a lunch menu, he would only weakly point at the picture.
Dreams: To someday kill all humans.
Nightmares: To lose his family.
Goals: To someday kill all humans.
Dislikes: Loud people; humans; & being talked to by someone he does not know.
What does he/she like?: A female vampire who will help him with his emotions & never hurt him in any way.

Last edited by Blackfyre on Sat May 01, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuraiyami Hana #2   Kuraiyami Hana #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:08 am

((I'll still be useing my current character; I just think I wanted to make acouple more to make it more interesting.. o,o'))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

Kuraiyami Hana #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Creatures of Dark Nightmares :: Member's Characters-
Jump to: