Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Bye-Bye wickedies =3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

Bye-Bye wickedies =3 Empty
PostSubject: Bye-Bye wickedies =3   Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Horray the wicked witch and wicked...jerk are gone woop.Yes i stole that line from the wizard of Oz.Part of it anyway, but is my thievery the real issue here? No, onwards.anyway they are gone, and if you do not know who "They" are then i shall have to imput names here.

Toma = Banned

Dom= Banned

Now as for the reason they were banned, it was a overall vote from the people about it.when the people of the site have a concern and a admin stands up for a mod without knowing absolutly the whole story, well must i say what it means, yes i'd better, it jars my insides.

I know what you are thinking, "Oh no raven banned our mods" Well, to be honest it was a freak accident.I was going to click on thier names to see if they wanted to make me a admin again, and my friken finger slide the mouse al the way over to the page to veiw, then to the ban, and i slipped some more to confirm deleting them.Now, i know i am sorry, but while i was deleting i banned them, i am sorry again but a freakish wind hit my house and caused me to bann them, so they are by by.

All silliness aside we will need more admins, mods that is, and it should be people who are on everyday and what not, so let me know if your interested. =]

Raven
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye wickedies =3   Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Hello my darlings! I would love to be a mod or admin (I'm cool with either). I have been on pretty much constantly, everyday, since I joined this forum. Only times I am not on is when I'm in class or working. I don't even really sleep (I'm an insomniac), so I tend to check this site about every 20 minutes while everyone else is sleeping, hoping that someone will post in one of the topics I'm in lol. I would be hapy to help in any way I could XD
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye wickedies =3   Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Haha yes let's reapply shall we?

So I'm going to ask for my adminship back as I was demoted in a (Totally unfair) fight between Toma and Dom. I don't mind if you don't because hey, I'm still a Mod. But I'm only at least 46 times a day and barely sleep either. I'm also a senior (Is it right to call myself that...I'm like the youngest on the site : ( ) and am always posting/recommending this site (Vi was my doing >:3)

Either way I'm happy so do whatever you feel is right: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye wickedies =3   Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 am

I would just like to add, that even if you don't make me a mod or admin, I really hope that you reinstate Blackfyre's admin status. She's on almost as much as I am (the girl's in highschool, it's impossible for her to access this site as often as I do lol, but I'm sure she does check it AT LEAST 46 times a day.) and the fact that she lost her admin status in the first place was totally unfair and immature on the part of who demoted her. The whole reason I would like to be a mod or admin is because I enjoy being able to help people when they have issues, and I know this is the case with Fyre as well. She is amazing at coaching people when they need help. I would of never been able to figure this site out (Thank you so very much Toma for that) if she had not walked me through it step by step, and I do mean step by step lol. But yeah, that's all I wanted to say XD I really hope you make Fyre an admin again. I know she's a great mod, and I can't really tell you how good of an admin she was because I was only on for one day when she was demoted )= (I was introduced to this site when she was talking to me because she was upset about Toma stealing her charecter, at which point she helped me come to the site and talked me through everything. The next day she had been demoted and Toma was back, which was uncalled for and unfair. I actually considered leaving at that point because of their actions, (who wants to be on a site where people play favorites and punish people who did nothing wrong? It really wasn't a great first impression) but everyone else I had met in that one day was amazing, so I decided to give it a chance, and I loved it XD)
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye wickedies =3   Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Haha thanks for giving me my adminship back guys :3 Though I should point out that you've only put the title up, not actually restored me to admin. There's a seprate tab for that as I still can't get onto the admin panel.

But thanks :'D
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye wickedies =3   Bye-Bye wickedies =3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye-Bye wickedies =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Site Information :: Ideas or Concerns-
Jump to: