Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Dust Killagin (minor adjustments)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) Empty
PostSubject: Dust Killagin (minor adjustments)   Dust Killagin (minor adjustments) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 am

Basic Information
-------------
Name: Dustin Killagin
Sex: Male
Species: Hybrid between both vampire and lycan species

Appearance
------------
Eye colour: A light brown colour, they become dead and pale upon changing
Hair colour: A light silvery tint
Skin colour: An average peachy skin colour unlike the usual pale vampire skin
Extras/scars/markings: Scars, scratches and stitches all around his chest, stomach and arms
Basic appearance: Stands at 6ft2", weighs around 76kg, most weight coming from muscle mass. His fringe usually covers his eyes, his hair runs down his shoulders. He normally wears a blood-red coat, the coat has a metal buckle on the left arm with an inscription of his clans tribal marking, a skull with three eyes and no lower jaw. He wears tight, black skinny jeans, a loose chessboard pattern belt around his waist and black shoes with grey laces and a metal buckle around the heel. His hands are usually gloved with elbow-length brown, fingerless gloves and strapped to his back is his treasure, a blade named Dawn.

Extra But Needed Information
----------------
Abilities: He can morph between a human form, a wolfen form and a more bulkier vampire like state. He is also known for his key ability to shadow port, meaning he can disappear into any objects shadow and emerge from another's.

History: He is a hybrid between both the vampire and lycan clans of the South, his mother, Lucinda Gruel, being the vampire, and his father, Gabriel Killagin, being the lycan. He was born in the vampire clan and was immediately exiled for being a lycan, his mother gave him to an old woman, named Maribeth Meld, whom took care of him until she passed away when he was 14, he wandered the world for a while going on a few adventures meeting new people from all around. He later met up with his father and killed him for what he did. His father had earlier killed his mother for reasons that are still unknown to this day.
His sister, Lucinda Killagin, was conceived before the fathers death. Dust resents her in a childish manner and doesn't take her seriosly at all. He is also jealous of the fact that she was given all the fathers belongings including the mansion and several weapons.
Personality: Can be either childish, hot-headed, self obsessed or a complete know it all depending on the situation.
Main Personality: When around males he acts as more of a dominant male but around females he is calm, cool and easily catches attention. He also very easily falls in love with even the most strangest of people.
Dreams: The only things he wants in life is his sister back....
Nightmares: Losing everyone whom he had ever loved
Goals: Defeat god-like opponents and always rescue the maiden in danger
Dislikes: Necromancers, also known to have a fear of canines.
What does he/she like?: Any girl whom has at least white hair, the ability to kick ass and look good in anything is alright for him.
Back to top Go down

Dust Killagin (minor adjustments)
Page 1 of 1