Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
The soft war I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
The soft war I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
The soft war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
The soft war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
The soft war I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
The soft war I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
The soft war I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
The soft war I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
The soft war I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

The soft war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

(And this is a closed roleplay now.)

"Humans, I'll fucking kill them all. Kill 'em dead. Like with a rock or something," muttered Kylan coldly to himself. He was on the outskirts of a town where he grew up all his life. Though he hated it in the midst. The people were cruel to him, even murderous to his kind, as they hung his parents in the middle of the town-square as a threat to anyone in the race of, or similar to "neko". Kylan never knew why, or didn't care. He just wanted to rip off their heads for hating him without even knowing who he was.

When his parents were killed, Kylan was spared with the threat to get out of town and stay very far from it at all times. Or else they would get their revenge. Kylan instead knocked out a human years later and stole a hoodie, and hid his tail to temporarily get a weapon. He succeeded and left with a dagger, and cut up the hoodie as practice for his fighting. He was never prouder then when he threatened a human who had spotted him, and ran off. He was never chased after a day though. He went into hiding on top of a building.

Days later, he was found by an older woman. Kylan was sure she was going to turn him in to be hung, but she hid him for a week in her house. Then she was found out and... luckily not hung. But imprisoned.

To this day, ten years later, she was still locked up for hiding a neko when they were illegal.

Years later though, they were declared allowed to stay in the town without being killed. Ever since "being hung was outdated". Kylan didn't trust this new law because they had no rights there, but was glad he could finally move from the entire town easily.

But a year later it was broken. The laws were all "neko/kitsune" proof, though it would be putting them in jail instead of killing. Kylan thought himself a genius for not have trusting them.
--

It was night. Kylan was hiding from a gang of bullies who were trying to hurt hurt him. They had seen him. Kylan was tired for running all over the town that night and couldn't fight.

But the gang found him, and their supposed leader grabbed Ky;an by the brim of his jacket and yanked him up.

"You're going to die tonight!" he said in a harsh tone, his blue eyes seeming red as they stared the frightened Kylan down. The man's breath smelling like vodka. "I'll kill you first," Kylan hissed, trying to sound braver than he was right now.

But the entire gang just laughed.

"I'm serious!" Kylan gripped, kicking his legs wildly in the air, seeing he wasn't able to do a thing.

"You were caught in town, now we'll kill you. Fuck the rules, I don't think jail is deserving for a rotten-"

"A rotten what?" Kylan asked murderously.

And the man aimed for a punch to his face.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:26 pm

It was dangerous for her to be walking around this town, and she knew it. But that's what made this place so perfect. The town was known for its xenophobia, it's fear of anything different then themselves, humans.
Not long ago they decreed that any "Abnormal" person found within the city limits shall be imprisioned. Problem is most of the locals would just kill you on the spot, or the especially cruel ones would try to take you in as a pet. "Heh, like to see them try that with me." She thought.

This was the perfect place for Kana to hide because the chances of her running into someone similar to herself were slim to none. She still had to keep alert though. If her "husband" caught word that she was here, he would destroy the city brick by brick to find her.

It almost made Kana laugh to think of that man as her husband. It was more like the relationship between a cruel master and a dog. She was small, only 4'10 on a good day, not even a hundred pounds. The man she had been given to as a gift was well over six foot, well muscled from years of practicing the families fighting style. She was fiesty, but there is no way, by any stretch of the imagination, that she could of stood up to that much physical power, and the bastard was immune to her charms. Not to mention he was nineteen years older then her! At this moment she was seventeen, that man was thirty six. Wrong on so many levels.

Kana readjusted the hood of her tighter fitting hooded sweatshirt, making sure it covered her ears, then tugged at the bottom, making sure it lay correctly over her back, and tail, which at the moment was up, going up the line of her spine to her head. There was no way in hell the little black pleated skirt she was wearing was long enough to cover it if she let it hang down.

Luckly in her natural form she only had one tail. In fox form she had nine, they spread out like a male peacocks tail. She could make herself look completely human, but that took alot of energy, and Kana just didn't have that to spare.

Kana brushed deep red hair out of her eyes, crossing an alley. She heard shouting coming from deep inside. "Just keep walking." She whispered to herself. But thats when she noticed it. A scent. Not human....

She immeditly stopped and looked, being able to see perfectly, even in the near complete darkness. Four humans, reeking of booze. Kana wrinkled her nose at the scent. A fifth...person. A boy, about her age from the looks of it. The largest and smelliest of the humans was holding the young man up by the edge of his jacket, his feet dangling above the ground. The boy hissed something at him, putting up a brave front. A Neko. What the hell was another person like her doing here?

The large man raised his fist, and Kana decided she had to do something, or the Neko was dead... "Excuse me?" She called down the ally in a sickinigly cutesy voice. Her normal voice was a deeper purr, but she knew the falsetto would get their attention. It did. Wonderful! Now all she had to do was get them to look into her eyes, as clishey as that may sound.

All five of the males in the ally stared at her as she made her way towards them, swaying her hips just slightly. The four humans looked at her with lust in their eyes, while the poor Neko just looked confused.

"We're a little busy here baby, why don't you wait down the street? I'm sure we can help you out then." The big man said, looking back at the boy he was holding. His buddies started laughing.

"But I really really need your help now. Are you going to tell me that some Neko scum is more important then me?" Kana said sternly. Two of the men looked at her, she caught their eyes. Their faces went slack, standing like zombies. She smirked. She grabbed the third ones shoulder, he looked at her too, caught another one. This was to easy, only the big brute to go...

The Neko was staring at her with wide eyes now, and she smiled at him. "Please? I really need your help." She said tapping the large mans back. He sighed and turned, looking her dead in the eyes, "Look, babe..." he never finished, falling into her trance as well.

"Finally! Now you, big boy, put our little kitty friend down and step away." Kana commanded, voice her normal contra-alto purr again. The large drunk did as she said, setting the stunned boy on the pavement. Kana smiled and pushed her hood back, revealng her own ears.

Just then she heard the large man roar, "KITSUNE BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!" Kana whirled to see the man lunge at her. "Fuck!" she exclaimed, taking a qucik step back. She took a deep breath and narrowed her eyes in concentration...and the man burst into sickly green flames, completely engluffed.

"We gotta run!" Kana excalimed, grabbing the stunned Neko's hand. "COME ON! Before someone notices the fire!"
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

How the hell? Who was this girl? Kylan thought all the girls were inside already. He was ready to call the human out but he was being chocked by the man keeping him hostage. This was looking embarrassing, half the men gawking at her like they would die if she gave the command. He was thinking how good it would be if she could get the guy holding Kylan to stare at her, so he could knock unwanted hell out of the man and run, probably killing the female. He didn't really care for her life, she was just another stupid human who would eventually get him in more trouble.

Then she got number three, and Kylan figured it out. She wasn't normal, her voice was too innocent, no human would be able to pull that off. She had to be a witch or something of the short. "What are you," he muttered, watching her. She was enchanting, but not strong enough. Even as she....took down the guy holding Kylan?!

"Put our little kitty friend down."

And he did, Kylan ready to kill her. "Neko scum am I?" he asked, in a harsh voice, raising his arm back for a punch as he started walking towards her. Until she showed her ears. "Y-you're...." Kylan started, staring her down in awe. "You're kind of... kind of c-"

"KITSUNE BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!"

Kylan only thought it was typical he was interrupted before he could tell a pretty girl she was cute... But he didn't get time to mourn over it, because the girl lit the man on...FIRE! Green, jade-ish fire!

Then she grabbed his hand, and instead of her taking off, Kylan gripped hers harder, and ran. "Just trust me, I know exactly where I'm going!" he assured her, looking back.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Nivlac walked down the street, his green eyes darting around in their sockets. He was looking for anyone who knew who, or rather what, he was. Nivlac survived on these cold streets by tricking the poorest humans and other neko out of food and money. Not that there where that many neko left. The humans where killing them off one by one. The worst part was that they, the humans, don't realize what they're doing. To them it looked like one or two neko getting harassed, but in reality it was accidental xenocide.

That was the problem with humans. They go around doing whatever they wish, beveling that they are superior even to other humans. Sure they feel remorse after something has been done, but by then it's too late. And to top it all, they stubbornly refused to learn from mistakes. They would destroy an entire culture, feel sad and repent, and then go off and destroy another. Unless someone showed them what they where doing, they would continue doing it.

But Nivlac's goals where not for the betterment of mankind. Or even for the nekos. His goals where for himself and for his family. For years he had been planning a resistance, a way to fight back. But now it was becoming harder to find nekos sympathetic to his cause. They weren't as hellbent on revenge as he was. They just wanted to get out. And maybe they had the right idea. Nivlac didn't know or really care. He didn't care about self preservation. He wanted revenge, and wouldn't stop until he had it.

Nivlac smelt something burning. He sniffed again. Yes, it smelled as if something or someone nearby was on fire. A neko boy ran out of an alley on front of Nivlac, pulling what looked to be a kitsune behind him. The odd couple ran towards Nivlac.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 am

Kana blushed slightly as the boy switched his grip, pulling her along instead. "Okay?" She said, almost a question. She had no idea where she was going, being new to this city, so she had no choice but to trust the Neko.
Good going Kana, so much for being inconspicuous... She thought grimly. It had not been her intention to kill any of the men, just bewitch them. She couldn't just stand by and watch them abuse the young man pulling her along. When the man snapped out of her enchantment, she reacted on instinct.

Speaking of enchantment...She stared at the grey haired boy infront of her, he hadn't been effected. She had never seen that before. Even that bastard who was considered her husband felt some pull towards her, some desire to do her bidding. But this boy...he stared her straight in the eyes and...nothing.

Glancing at his face she blushed again. He was attractive, she couldn't deny it. His hazel eyes seemed to hold all the weight in the world in them and something else...determination? And was it her imagination or was he saying that she was cute right before the big guy broke free?

She scented something over the stench of burning flesh, another Neko? If there was another one in the area they had to warn them. If the authorities were to find them anywhere in the vacinity, they would be accused of what she did.

"Hold on. There's another Neko near by. We have to warn them, tell them to run." Kana said quickly to the boy, slightly out of breath. As soon as they were in the open she saw a boy with messy black hair under a cap and baggy clothing. The boy looked shocked to see them. Kana couldn't help but smirk slightly, she supposed that you didn't see a Neko towing a Kitsune around everyday, especially not in this town.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:23 am

Nivlac watched the pair, their hands till clasped together. the smell of burning was getting stronger. Nivlac wrinkled his nose. It smelled like they had set a human on fire. perhaps they would be sympathetic to his cause...perhaps they could be the beginnings of his revolution! No, Nivlac was getting ahead of himself. He scolded himself mentally for being so hasty.

It was certainly an odd couple. A neko and a kitsune. A kitsune! Nivlac had heard about kitsune. They could supposedly change shape, a skill that would be very valuable here of all places. They lived much longer than both humans and neko alike. Some had other powers, such as seduction and other abilities. What Nivlac could do with a small group of kitsune...No. He was getting ahead of himself again.

Who where they? They looked to be about the same age as himself, maybe a little older. They looked at him with a mixture of surprise and suspicion in their eyes. Nivlac knew that of he had to allay their fears. He would go for a stuttering, surprised guise. That worked to ease people fears, that the one they where afraid of was afraid of them.
"Who...who are you?" asked Nivlac, with the sound of one who is both scared and nervous. Perfect.

Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Kylan smirked, which was invisible to all in the dark. "I'm your worst nightmare. Die on the ground you naive," he said twisted-ly, staring at the kid before them. The kid was easily younger than them. "And if you're going to talk in a fearing voice, let us make you fear something much worse than the dark young neko. And we can make it happen now."

Wondering if he was taking it too far, Kylan said and did nothing more, and watched the young neko.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 pm

"Be nice! Just because I set that guy on fire doesn't mean I'll set just anyone on fire." Kana hissed at the boy, smacking him upside the back of the head.
She turned and bowed slightly, hands clasped infront of her, "Please excuse him. I'm Kana, and you are?" She asked the younger neko. It suddenly dawned on her that she never got the name of the boy she was running with. The stench of burning flesh was getting stronger out here, "I suggest we find somewhere else to talk though, humans will no doubt be arriving soon to investigate the...smell." She wrinkled her nose at the last word. Even if it was her fault, it didn't mean she enjoyed the scent of charred flesh.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 pm

"Ow! What the hell!?" Kylan spat at her. "I was just kidding with the kid. Not like I would hurt another neko. God damn just chill." He turned back to the other neko, knowing how... awkward it must have been to watch that whole scene. "Anyway... she's right, let's get out of here befo-" he cut off his sentence, and grabbed the girl's arm harder, taking a sprint, and grabbing the boy's as well, dragging them both along with him. He stayed silent- he knew what was there. Humans. Many. All coming to that one scent.

He threw both into an alley and sprinted in after them, a complete look of fear on his face. The other boy hadn't even spoken yet, and he already dragged him into an alley, but no, he wasn't scared of that, just the humans.

"What the hell happened to him? Probably a bunch of kids."
"More like neko kids. I bet ya' it was that trouble maker we scarred years ago."
"Nah, after how badly we cut his arms he would never do something like this."
"Then who?"
"Dunno."

Kylan was dead quiet as footsteps were heard walking by their hiding spot. He didn't want them to tear his arms up again. And a minute passed without sound, until he slowly crept past the other two and glanced to make sure they were safe, and when they were:

"They're going to skin my arm again," he whispered, afraid to talk any louder.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm

"They're going to skin my arm again," Kana heard the boy say, a look of absolute disgust crossing her face. Who the hell could be so cruel to do something like that to another living being? This poor kid, from what little she had seen had nothing but living hell for his life.

She grabbed his shoulders, "I won't let them do that. I swear it. I will burn this entire town to the ground before they can touch you like that again. Do you understand?" She said in a heated whisper. She was scared, she didn't want to get caught, but now she was angry too. Kana angry was never a good thing, she had a tendancy to destroy things, and people, when she was angry.

She looked at the other neko boy. She felt bad for him. It was because of her that he got dragged into this. If she would of done something else besides set that man on fire, anything else...but there was nothing else she could of done. She could make weaker men do her bidding, set things on fire, shit she could set this whole town ablaze with a thought, but fighting....not really one of her skills. Maybe she could of gone into fox form and ran away, shocking the man...but it was to late to think of other options now. What was done was done, and they had to live with it. Or try to live with it.

"Stay here, i'm going to see if they've moved on." She said to the boys, then closed her eyes. Her ears seemed to shrink into her head, disapearing. They couldn't see it but her tail did the same thing. Her dark lips became just slightly more pale, her hair a dark auburn instead of her natural blood red, eyes dark brown instead of black, but not much else changed. She now looked completely human. She took a deep breath and walked out of the alley, looking around. There was a mob of humans up the street, looking frantically for the boy she was with, but there was no one in their immediate area.

She slipped back in to the alley, returning to her natural state, shivering at the transformation. "They all appear to be up the road. I think we're safe for right now. What's your name by the way? I never got it." She said, slightly embarassed.

(OOC: Sorry Ardi! Black commanded me to post since you still hadn't. I <3 you though!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 am

(OOC: No, it's fine. I didn't know how to reply to Black's post, so you helped Razz)
Nivlac saw the kitsune 's transformation. So the rumors where true, or at least some of them. This was good. He had to continue with the scared act though, so he stared at the kitsune when she returned, wide eyed.
"Who..." he started. "Who are you people?"

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

(Black I warned you I was gonna skip you XP)

Kana looked at the boy with the wide eyes and realised transforming into a human in front of the two neko's was probably not the best of ideas.

"To be honest, I just met him a short while ago. I came here because I'm sorta on the run and I heard this place was hostile towards people like us. I figured it would be the last place they would search for a kitsune of my status. Sorry about the shape-shifting thing. I didn't mean to frighten you. I just figured if I walked out looking like normal, even if they couldn't see my ears, they would come after me. And if I turned into a fox...well, you don't see natural foxes running around with nine tails every day." She said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The soft war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soft war   The soft war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soft war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: