Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Sayumi Darkheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Sayumi Darkheart Empty
PostSubject: Sayumi Darkheart   Sayumi Darkheart I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:20 pm

My horror will become real if the war
continues, my soul is named Sayumi Darkheart

`bloodstains on the ground

Name: Sayumi Darkheart
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire/Shapeshifter

`don't deny we're just the same

Eye color: Ruby Crimson Red
Hair color: White
Skin color: Pale
Extras/scars/markings: Sayumi has cuts and scars all up and down her forearms, She has a cut on the back of her neck that the collar always keeps hidden.

Basic appearance: Sayumi Darkheart is a tall (5'11) young woman with a muscular, tones frame. Her Long Silver hair falls to her shoulders blades, clipped at the sides with barrettes in the shape of bat wings. The collar around her neck with strains her need to feed constantly though it causes her eyes to remain they're ruby crimson color. She wears a small white button up dress shirt with black sleeves as well as a short plad mini skirt that come up to her thighs chains hanging from the skirt , well used sneakers incasing her feet finished the ensemble.
Picture:
Sayumi Darkheart C3bb03e3

`smoking guns will never rest

Abilities: Sayumi is able to play and manipulate shadows. A blue mist that could either heal or cause pain, the girl is unable to heal herself. She is able to shift into any age panther and a white tiger of any age.
Personality: Very mouthy, Easily irritated, Loud
Main Personality: Quiet, Thought-full, Usually well liked
Goals: N/A
Likes: Sitting in high areas, Shadows, Pocky, Sharpies, Dr.Peper, carving into trees, Music. Tattoos and piercing. Playing on the computer, Reading books, Listening to her I-pod, Carving into trees, hanging with those close to her. Drawing on herself with sharpie and pens. Making Tattoos
Dislikes: People, Being touched, Light, Small spaces,
What does he/she like?: Someone who treats her sweet and kind, someone who is protective over her as well.

`skeletons from the closet

Nightmares: The days of the past. (Check profile for black-ops.)
Dreams: To be happy and left alone

History: Sayumi was born as a hybrid, her father was a Vampire werewolf and her Mother was a Shape shifter. Her Mother was a worker for the CIA with her twins father as a black ops. Sayumi’s mother had an affair on Sayumi’s father and got pregnant with twins. Her mother and father had kept her but gave the boy to the twins blood father.

The twins did not know about each other, Sayumi family had hid it from her till she was old enough to understand but the females family had hidden it from him for his entire life. Sayumi at the age of twelve was enlisted for the black ops because her father had taught her how to fight since she could walk. At the age of thirteen she ran away from the corporation as she seen the damage that they had truly done, Thanks to the ops she had killed over five million Japanese people in the course of only one year. She had always wanted to see her twin brother but knew the consequences. She just never wanted him to find out so that he wouldn’t be heart broken about being given to another family. She had lived alone in a course of four years and knew everything there was about life. She had knew everything about herself, how her body works all the bones in the body of ever kind of species known to man and to the ‘fantasy’ world.

She also knew every single one of the body’s pressure points. She was put up as a target for all assassins and more. She had been moving from state to state dodging all of them. When she had moved to Japan she had unintentionally met her brother. She knew she would never hurt him or the girl he had traveled and shot with. She had been able to dodge them every single time at one point threatening her twin.
Back to top Go down

Sayumi Darkheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Creatures of Dark Nightmares :: Member's Characters-
Jump to: